Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,875 members, 7,828,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Ella Williams: Suspected Herdsmen Kill AAU Graduate In Edo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ella Williams: Suspected Herdsmen Kill AAU Graduate In Edo (38040 Views)

Ella Ada Celebrates Nigeria At 60 (Photos) / 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society / Okowa: Military Accompanied Suspected Herdsmen In Killing 8 Persons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ella Williams: Suspected Herdsmen Kill AAU Graduate In Edo by ayamsuperstar: 7:43pm On Jun 16, 2021
How can every killing be linked to fulani herdmen ? Common
This might just be random criminal element /unknown gunmen
Re: Ella Williams: Suspected Herdsmen Kill AAU Graduate In Edo by Jack005(m): 7:43pm On Jun 16, 2021
Belial06:
angry

I pity the Northerns in my state of this is true !!

We aren't Yoruba who talk from both sides of the mouth . We aren't Iboe who make noise

We will wipe Northerners out of our state if they press us

We don't make noise
Keypad warrior.. Every coward is a strong man behind his keypad sitting in his comfort..
Re: Ella Williams: Suspected Herdsmen Kill AAU Graduate In Edo by Livesimple: 7:45pm On Jun 16, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2

Behold your Nairalander almajiri terrorist
Re: Ella Williams: Suspected Herdsmen Kill AAU Graduate In Edo by Livesimple: 7:48pm On Jun 16, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:
Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.

Your attention is needed on this thread.
And a moderator posted all these disgusting pictures to the Frontpage?
Shame on Nairaland.

Almajiri terrorist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ella Williams: Suspected Herdsmen Kill AAU Graduate In Edo by michoim(m): 7:49pm On Jun 16, 2021
Very painful...#Killer herdsmen must die
Re: Ella Williams: Suspected Herdsmen Kill AAU Graduate In Edo by Nomsco: 7:53pm On Jun 16, 2021

We aren't Yoruba who talk from both sides of the mouth . We aren't Iboe who make noise

We don't make noise

I can't you talk politely in a public space like this without mentioning names? Las las you personally can't do anything! So, simply condemn the mindless attack and move on.
Re: Ella Williams: Suspected Herdsmen Kill AAU Graduate In Edo by jaxxy(m): 7:55pm On Jun 16, 2021
The government doesn't feel accountable for these lives been lost. I cud almost say they don't care unless I force them to care by taking necessary actions that will expose and compel them to act.
Re: Ella Williams: Suspected Herdsmen Kill AAU Graduate In Edo by jaxxy(m): 8:02pm On Jun 16, 2021
Monogamy:

So the herdsmen stop the bus she was in and open fired which she was the only one caught?

Why are you people so emotional with news?

As u can see from the report she was the only one identified personally bt the reporter obviously there are others undentified yet probably killed or kidnapped from same bus.

They are emotional bt u are cold.
Re: Ella Williams: Suspected Herdsmen Kill AAU Graduate In Edo by PoloG: 8:02pm On Jun 16, 2021
Re: Ella Williams: Suspected Herdsmen Kill AAU Graduate In Edo by Waterysperm: 8:08pm On Jun 16, 2021
Belial06:
angry

We don't make noise
You are a big time Coward and you will remain so till death do you part as usual. Touch a single Fulani man there and watch us level your whole state. Stupid Infidel.
Re: Ella Williams: Suspected Herdsmen Kill AAU Graduate In Edo by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 16, 2021
Why is killer suspected to be a herdsman ?
It seems every crime nowadays is suspected to have been committed by herdsmen .
Re: Ella Williams: Suspected Herdsmen Kill AAU Graduate In Edo by Dextre(m): 8:17pm On Jun 16, 2021
[quote author=Belial06 post=102788426] angry

We don't make noise

Mehn, people sha, people wey dey actually do the fighting nor dey talk laidis. You na just keyboard warrior las las
Re: Ella Williams: Suspected Herdsmen Kill AAU Graduate In Edo by Dbarrzx: 8:21pm On Jun 16, 2021
They also killed my wife cousin brother on that same road yesterday 15/6/21. He was driving a Lebanese whim they kidnapped and in his mid 20s. The country is bleeding.
Re: Ella Williams: Suspected Herdsmen Kill AAU Graduate In Edo by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 16, 2021
Belial06:
angry

We don't make noise
You are cowards. Stop making noise.
Re: Ella Williams: Suspected Herdsmen Kill AAU Graduate In Edo by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 16, 2021
Monogamy:

So the herdsmen stop the bus she was in and open fired which she was the only one caught?

I used to think like this not until it happened to a family friend of mine. They were traveling back to their base with their goods to enugu, him and his wife last 4weeks ago. Their car was shot at and his wife got shot, he ran away, these evil men burnt his car, when he came back to check if the coast was cleared, they caught him and butchered him into pieces. He was buried on Saturday last week, the wife survived but crippled, how she got out of that car is still a wonder. So my dear, it's true.
Re: Ella Williams: Suspected Herdsmen Kill AAU Graduate In Edo by Chassytechdev: 8:50pm On Jun 16, 2021
Life goes on...
mancoconut:

You can play logic all you want till it happens to someone close to you.
Re: Ella Williams: Suspected Herdsmen Kill AAU Graduate In Edo by Chassytechdev: 8:51pm On Jun 16, 2021
Lame news
Re: Ella Williams: Suspected Herdsmen Kill AAU Graduate In Edo by Joblessdick: 8:54pm On Jun 16, 2021
Monogamy:

So the bus was on motion when they opened the fire and the other passengers couldn't escape..

Tell me more

Dude why are you like this?
It seems you don't think b4 commenting
Re: Ella Williams: Suspected Herdsmen Kill AAU Graduate In Edo by LINTUNE(m): 9:01pm On Jun 16, 2021
EdoDefence:

lol see Igbo breast manhandling cheesy
guy this is really bad...don't let curse follow u..how can u make jest of an innocent dead person, wow..why can't u just attack the guy that's tackling u, or even his tribe...y bring the unclad body of an innocent corpse, bro the universe works in mysterious ways,if I wear u, I'll take that picture down...
Re: Ella Williams: Suspected Herdsmen Kill AAU Graduate In Edo by ParkleElegant: 9:03pm On Jun 16, 2021
Monogamy:

Me self think am ooo, only her them open fire on inside a bus full of people n only her die inside while the rest were abducted into a thick forest unhur, everything now nah Fulani herdsmen go carry d blame.. This matter no pure... God rest her soul
Re: Ella Williams: Suspected Herdsmen Kill AAU Graduate In Edo by lastempero: 9:06pm On Jun 16, 2021
Belial06:
angry

We don't make noise

You don make the noise already from your hideout already.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State / Police Begin Investigation After Officer Vowed To Kill 200 People If PMB Dies / After Tinubu, Umahi Informs Buhari Of 2023 Presidential Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.