Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,606 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Ella Williams: Suspected Herdsmen Kill AAU Graduate In Edo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ella Williams: Suspected Herdsmen Kill AAU Graduate In Edo (38024 Views)

Ella Ada Celebrates Nigeria At 60 (Photos) / 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society / Okowa: Military Accompanied Suspected Herdsmen In Killing 8 Persons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ella Williams: Suspected Herdsmen Kill AAU Graduate In Edo by tubolancer(m): 9:06pm On Jun 16, 2021
Belial06:
angry

I pity the Northerns in my state of this is true !!

We aren't Yoruba who talk from both sides of the mouth . We aren't Iboe who make noise

We will wipe Northerners out of our state if they press us

We don't make noise
Look at this one.
Re: Ella Williams: Suspected Herdsmen Kill AAU Graduate In Edo by Slynation(m): 9:06pm On Jun 16, 2021
Belial06:
angry

We aren't Yoruba who talk from both sides of the mouth . We aren't Iboe who make noise

We don't make noise
Oga stop making noise....You can't do anything
Re: Ella Williams: Suspected Herdsmen Kill AAU Graduate In Edo by LINTUNE(m): 9:11pm On Jun 16, 2021
EdoDefence:

bro did you tell him this when he crossed the line and insulted my Ọba? No you didn't but ran straight to his defense
oga it's for ur own good..when strange things start happening , don't think it's ur village people, the universe has its way balancing things... at least he didn't post any graphic pic of ur oba..u posted the unclad pic of a dead woman, u make gest of her corpse, and u feel, the universe will just let such slide.. sometimes we bring misfortunes in our lives without knowing it..the woman u posted now, was she the one that insulted u?, Did she know about ur argument with the other guy?...well I just said my mind.....no hard feelings..
Re: Ella Williams: Suspected Herdsmen Kill AAU Graduate In Edo by EdoDefence: 9:12pm On Jun 16, 2021
LINTUNE:
oga it's for ur own good..when strange things start happening , don't think it's ur village people, the universe has its way balancing things... at least he didn't post any graphic pic of ur oba..u posted the unclad pic of a dead woman, u make gest of her corpse, and u feel, the universe will just let such slide.. sometimes we bring misfortunes in our lives without knowing it..the woman u posted now, was she the one that insulted u?, Did she know about ur argument with the other guy?...well I just said my mind.....no hard feelings..

Tell that to yourself Baba, nonsense.

what you wish me you will use your head to carry it.

No hard feelings as well

Nonsense
Re: Ella Williams: Suspected Herdsmen Kill AAU Graduate In Edo by Illuminatiship(m): 9:14pm On Jun 16, 2021
kingsceedon:

This one no be Italy business, I mean prostitution business, na really war ooo, why mentioning ibos in your miserable life?
no matter how Edo do prostitution reach e nor reach ibo own when pickin dey Bleep him Papa wife (dogs) including you and your entire family.ask your mama why you resemble who na landlord. Drug lords na ibo people full prison for Europe that nor be shame to you and your family
Re: Ella Williams: Suspected Herdsmen Kill AAU Graduate In Edo by Illuminatiship(m): 9:15pm On Jun 16, 2021
Rilley:
Look at this tribal bigoted coward making noise, it is people like you that will run as fast as they can when they sight herdsmen with guns
shut up na you wan die?
Re: Ella Williams: Suspected Herdsmen Kill AAU Graduate In Edo by Mcslize: 9:38pm On Jun 16, 2021
Monogamy:

So the herdsmen stop the bus she was in and open fired which she was the only one caught?

Why are you people so emotional with news?

Maybe this will answer your question. Watch the video. It happened May this year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKQV3wdYWW4&t=269s
Re: Ella Williams: Suspected Herdsmen Kill AAU Graduate In Edo by Yeyeboi05(m): 9:44pm On Jun 16, 2021
Nathaniel111:

Since when? Na today Fulani dey kidnap for Edo?
Where u dey all tru December 2020 wen dem dey kidnap for Auchi road on weekly basis ?

You be Edo fool.
Uo You be Ozwuor
Re: Ella Williams: Suspected Herdsmen Kill AAU Graduate In Edo by ezechi24(m): 9:47pm On Jun 16, 2021
Belial06:
angry

We don't make noise

omo this goat think say na cult clash....u dey call people wey fight the world fpr 3 years .....wetin u smoke?
Re: Ella Williams: Suspected Herdsmen Kill AAU Graduate In Edo by luluosas(m): 9:53pm On Jun 16, 2021
When shall Nigeria come out of this terror? My condolences to the bereaved family
Re: Ella Williams: Suspected Herdsmen Kill AAU Graduate In Edo by Olisehinnocent: 10:00pm On Jun 16, 2021
This one no be witchcraft matter, this one na Ak47 grin grin cheesy
Belial06:
angry

We don't make noise
Re: Ella Williams: Suspected Herdsmen Kill AAU Graduate In Edo by okuta007: 10:48pm On Jun 16, 2021
longetivity:
comment without mentioning any tribe chestbeater

the juju wey fulani take do igbo and yoruba make dem no dey ever agree strong oooo embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

una dey fight una sef while fulani is raping your mothers, sisters and daughters, slaughtering your fathers and destroying your properties

shame on you guys undecided

1 Like

Re: Ella Williams: Suspected Herdsmen Kill AAU Graduate In Edo by berrystunn(m): 10:49pm On Jun 16, 2021
Belial06:
angry

We don't make noise

Fight for minority status... A place where 3 tribe make them selfs more superior then other citizen...

You can't even talk about going for Senate president not to talk of V.President of Nigeria.
Re: Ella Williams: Suspected Herdsmen Kill AAU Graduate In Edo by Walkee: 10:59pm On Jun 16, 2021
mancoconut:

No be only Edo vigilante group, you for add Edo special forces join sef grin grin grin. Better send all the witches and wizards in Edo to rescue those people that were kidnapped grin

Mumu when last have you heard of bloodshed in the East since the last UGM attacks in Imo state weeks ago? Even at the worst time of insecurity in the East, we still better pass that coven of witchcraft, prostitution and cultism with that your useless fetish Oba in Edo state. Keep hopping from one Igbo thread to another to project your insecurities like a spawn of Satan while your own house is on fire.

Ozuor
Fulani will go extinct here. Let me tell you something, in Esan, dangote drivers drive slowly, those cattle lorry drive slowly. The day they mistakenly killed a woman in Uromi, both the driver and the trailer were burnt to ashes any dangote trailer that got to uromi that day was burnt. It took over 4 burnt trailer before words got to incoming drivers and they parked somewhere. If police shoots someone in Uromi the police dies on the spot. Fulanis will be extinct.
Re: Ella Williams: Suspected Herdsmen Kill AAU Graduate In Edo by Dagenius53: 11:05pm On Jun 16, 2021
Did I just see to pick her call up letter in school? Maybe the news was supposed to be posted in 2013
Re: Ella Williams: Suspected Herdsmen Kill AAU Graduate In Edo by egoldman(m): 12:23am On Jun 17, 2021
Belial06:
angry

We don't make noise

They are already pressing you, you de there de call who your matter no concern, noise maker.
Re: Ella Williams: Suspected Herdsmen Kill AAU Graduate In Edo by generalwo(m): 12:53am On Jun 17, 2021
November1857:
Suspected herdsmen kill AAU graduate in Edo

By Jethro Ibileke/Benin

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/06/16/suspected-herdsmen-kill-aau-graduate-in-edo/
..... Na so the other day, them attack bus wen young elder the comedian enter, some escape go check point go call police, police say them no get enough ammunition to fight the herdsmen..... I am beginning to think that these kidnappers are being sponsored by people the police force is loyal to.... Edo youths on the other hand dey F up badly..... If na to bend cap go one side like zombie dey form strong man for area, them sabi am wella..... If na the days wen AAU be AAU, all these stupid aboki them for Don pack their load run..... All the men Don enter up town dey live responsible lives..... Na women remain for the state... No real men anymore... Na just noise makers.... I just can't wait to see the day when the youths will unite and flush out these animals.....
Re: Ella Williams: Suspected Herdsmen Kill AAU Graduate In Edo by generalwo(m): 12:55am On Jun 17, 2021
Monogamy:

So the herdsmen stop the bus she was in and open fired which she was the only one caught?

..... I don't understand what you mean by emotional.... Na say e no fit happen abi say na lie...... They were obviously shooting at the bus to make it stop and the one of the bullets got the innocent lady.. What's unusual about that? Make the bullet kill every body for the bus before you believe wetin them dey talk?
Re: Ella Williams: Suspected Herdsmen Kill AAU Graduate In Edo by generalwo(m): 12:56am On Jun 17, 2021
Monogamy:

Those lines are stale... Have all the cultists in Edo state relocated? Those prisoners that were released have they all being rearrested?
... I'm still trying to make sense of your question.... So the cultists should help the police do their jobs or the prisoners should become state police? What exactly are u asking?
Re: Ella Williams: Suspected Herdsmen Kill AAU Graduate In Edo by generalwo(m): 12:58am On Jun 17, 2021
Rilley:
Dude you people can't do nothing, nah just mouth Edo people get cheesy
...... Lol.... Who nor go, nor know!
Re: Ella Williams: Suspected Herdsmen Kill AAU Graduate In Edo by generalwo(m): 1:04am On Jun 17, 2021
Monogamy:

So the bus was on motion when they opened the fire and the other passengers couldn't escape...

Tell me more
....bros I go vex if you tell me say you go school......its simple, from a few meters, the driver probably saw the animals jump out from the bush and they were too close for him to turn the car around.... He probably tried to step on the gas and the animals having noticed this, opened fire on the bus..... The lady that was killed could have been the one occupying the front seat.... After the shooting, the driver managed to stop the vehicle, others surrendered to avoid being killed and they were hauled into the bush.... Passers by may have tried to see if the girl was alive and in the process searched her for a form of identification and was able to reach someone close to her...... Now let me ask you, if you're driving and all of a sudden, u run into an empty vehicle with bullet holes on the car and a dead person inside it on the passenger side, what is the first thing that will come to your mind?
Re: Ella Williams: Suspected Herdsmen Kill AAU Graduate In Edo by ojonugba2014(m): 2:31am On Jun 17, 2021
Belial06:
angry

We don't make noise

Oga u are making noice.

Thousands have been killed.yet nothing happened.

Rest
Re: Ella Williams: Suspected Herdsmen Kill AAU Graduate In Edo by Mac2016(m): 4:51am On Jun 17, 2021
So sad
Re: Ella Williams: Suspected Herdsmen Kill AAU Graduate In Edo by Greenback: 6:28am On Jun 17, 2021
LINTUNE:

I tell bro,some people are damm unreasonable. It's certain that wayward thing got no good upbringing!
How can a normal human being,how can someone with conscience and fear of God post and litter everywhere with gory pictures of a nakdd dead woman and feel ok!!!??!!..all in the name of trolling!!!

God will really have mercy on some people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ella Williams: Suspected Herdsmen Kill AAU Graduate In Edo by LINTUNE(m): 7:44am On Jun 17, 2021
Greenback:

I tell bro,some people are damm unreasonable. It's certain that wayward thing got no good upbringing!
How can a normal human being,how can someone with conscience and fear of God post and litter everywhere with gory pictures of a nakdd dead woman and feel ok!!!??!!..all in the name of trolling!!!

God will really have mercy on some people.
bro lemme just mind my business, one thing is sure, the universe,or even God will get back at him for unrepentalty mocking the corpse of an unclad innocent woman...it might not be now, it might not be tomorrow,but it will surely happen....this universe is governed by principle....so bro, let's just mind our business.

1 Like

Re: Ella Williams: Suspected Herdsmen Kill AAU Graduate In Edo by IJOBA11: 8:45am On Jun 17, 2021
Monogamy:

BORORO HERD TERRORIST
Re: Ella Williams: Suspected Herdsmen Kill AAU Graduate In Edo by AfonjaConehead: 9:49am On Jun 17, 2021
LINTUNE:

That one is like an abomination of a human being...

1 Like

Re: Ella Williams: Suspected Herdsmen Kill AAU Graduate In Edo by LastProphet: 9:59am On Jun 17, 2021
Monogamy:

Foreign Fulani's don't stop a vehicle, they shoot it to stop, ask Kaduna Abuja travellers. Always be attentive to details when reading
Re: Ella Williams: Suspected Herdsmen Kill AAU Graduate In Edo by Kiddovibez(m): 3:42pm On Jun 17, 2021
Make Oba of Benin hear
I trust that nigga�
Re: Ella Williams: Suspected Herdsmen Kill AAU Graduate In Edo by 77star: 11:00pm On Jun 17, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

So ná for Nairaland you wan practice police work while your fellow police people no de gree wear uniform for street again
Na d yeye suya man
no mind am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bello Gidan-hamma, His Wives, Mother, Stepmother Die In Mecca Tragedy / Major General VT Okoro Traces Chief Sergeant Major CSM To Ibadan / APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.