Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Help, This Guy Stole My J3 Samsung Phone! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help, This Guy Stole My J3 Samsung Phone! (522 Views)

Help Me Nairalander , This Guy Stole My Phone And Cleared My Account / Guy Stole All His Friend Property After Been Allowed To Stay In His Apartment / He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, This Guy Stole My J3 Samsung Phone! by polyte: 5:01pm On Jun 16, 2021
This guy in the pictures attached stole my J3 Samsung phone in my luggage while traveling last week. He immediately removed my sim and started using same phone. Please help me track this guy and get him arrested. Contact me on 0905 042 1074 in case of any info..
Re: Help, This Guy Stole My J3 Samsung Phone! by lilvicky68(m): 5:03pm On Jun 16, 2021
All because of j3?
Re: Help, This Guy Stole My J3 Samsung Phone! by PlayerMeji: 5:08pm On Jun 16, 2021
Did he not buy it with his own money?

If you cannot help the young man, you will do well by not bruising his ego.

lilvicky68:
All because of j3?

2 Likes

Re: Help, This Guy Stole My J3 Samsung Phone! by lilvicky68(m): 5:15pm On Jun 16, 2021
PlayerMeji:
Did he not buy it with his own money?

If you cannot help the young man, you will do well by not bruising his ego.

If it's true then I think he should forget about it .
Re: Help, This Guy Stole My J3 Samsung Phone! by fatymore(f): 6:35pm On Jun 16, 2021
Lol

You know fear face
Re: Help, This Guy Stole My J3 Samsung Phone! by meobizy(f): 10:23pm On Jun 16, 2021
If there’s a find my phone feature then help yourself. That face looks the type ready to do anything. Tread carefully or declare the phone a loss. I normally do the latter.

(1) (Reply)

How UK Police Killed Igbo Footballer, Kelvin Igweani / Supertv CEO, Usifo Ataga Was Having Issues With His Wife -chidinma Ojukwu Reveal / The Many Lies Of Kayode Opeifa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.