Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) (46775 Views)

Pictures From The Commissioning Of Akwa Iboms New International Airport Terminal / Akwa Ibom Smart Airport Terminal Nears Completion (Pictures) / The New Lagos Airport Terminal That Will Be Commissioned In April 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) by lexy2014: 8:43pm On Jun 16, 2021
CSTRR:

Well, most times when south south is talked about, it is mostly in geographical terms.

Well, abia is as much south south as akwaibom.

And akwaibom is as much eastern as abia.

U haven't answered d question bro.
Is it because abia shares border with akwa ibom that makes it south south?
Re: Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) by na2016: 8:45pm On Jun 16, 2021
sigiyaya112:
I am happy that i didnt see any white engineer in that construction site.

Yes and that is why the proposed model on paper is already different from what we are seeing on the ground.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) by tempusfugit: 8:46pm On Jun 16, 2021
No reason, am also from ss,
lexy2014:

Why should those in SS accept to be joined to igbos?
Re: Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) by CSTRR: 8:48pm On Jun 16, 2021
lexy2014:

I didn't say abia is South South.
I don't know where you are getting your own from.

I was talking to people who argued that Akwa ibom is not east.
Re: Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) by tempusfugit: 8:48pm On Jun 16, 2021
Hahhahah that's your headache
CSTRR:

You can dislike something,it doesn't mean you will start arguing that it is not true like we see here often.

I don't like being a Nigerian,but it would be stupid of me to start arguing unnecessarily when people call me a Nigerian.
Re: Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) by CSTRR: 8:53pm On Jun 16, 2021
tempusfugit:
Hahhahah that's your headache
Obviously, it is your headache too because you quoted me.
Re: Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) by stasius: 9:04pm On Jun 16, 2021
tempusfugit:
Nonsense way of thinking , the state nor get money to bliud good airport, why starting it in the first place? Why wasting the little money to bliud that upgraded poultry farm!!! The mainland brigde that Lagos want to construct, the governor is marketing worldwide in search of investors!!!

You say
Re: Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) by tempusfugit: 9:07pm On Jun 16, 2021
Pain you Sha, look at the way you re showing your frustration Am from south south, wrong or right majority of us love to be called south south l, you siad is wrong, we love it likre that!!! [quote author=CSTRR post=102796036]
Obviously, it is your headache too because you quoted me.[/, quote]
Re: Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) by icedbreez(m): 9:10pm On Jun 16, 2021
eldoradoxx:
The part of old Cross River State that is today Akwa Ibom is the oil rich areas. Akwa Ibom is the richest State in Nigeria today. When Bakassi Peninsula was handed over to Cameroon, the seaward boundary between Nigeria and Cameroon was affected putting additional 76 high yielding oil wells located offshore to area contiguous to Akwa Ibom. This alone made Akwa Ibom even richer than Rivers, Delta and Bayelsa in terms of oil revenue. So whatever Governors like Wike, Emmanuel Udom and even Sanwolu are doing in terms of infrastructure should not be used to judge other states, these Governors govern super rich states. Delta and Bayelsa ought to be in the same categories as Akwa Ibom, Lagos and Rivers, but their political class are super stupid.

Dickson took Bayelsa years backwards.

The State has been mortgaged off with crippling debts.

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) by tempusfugit: 9:14pm On Jun 16, 2021
Pain you Sha, look at the way you re showing your frustration Am from south south, wrong or right majority of us love to be called south south l, you said is wrong, we love it that way!!!
CSTRR:

Obviously, it is your headache too because you quoted me.
Re: Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) by makavelli80(m): 9:25pm On Jun 16, 2021
Ppogbae:
Best state in the East. I am glad to see that there are other states challenging Lagos. We need intranational competition between States.
south
Re: Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) by makavelli80(m): 9:28pm On Jun 16, 2021
lexy2014:

Dont mind him. Abia can never be south
Re: Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) by Viktorinox2(m): 9:34pm On Jun 16, 2021
BenAndrew:
Seeing this makes me remember that song “ I’m missing the love at home, I’m missing the love at home”
sure but what about that guy mish abi wetin be dat him name, he's no longer singing?

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) by udees: 9:37pm On Jun 16, 2021
Ppogbae:
Best state in the East. I am glad to see that there are other states challenging Lagos. We need intranational competition between States.

Not East [Note] It is in the South South
Re: Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) by Solsix(m): 9:57pm On Jun 16, 2021
stasius:

How much does your state get as monthly allocation?
How much does akwaibom get
How much is ebonyi state generating yet they have signature projects. If you are minister of aviation and both states applied for international airport licence which one will u grant assuming they are both ready??

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) by BenAndrew: 10:05pm On Jun 16, 2021
Don’t know for him o
Viktorinox2:

sure but what about that guy mish abi wetin be dat him name, he's no longer singing?
Re: Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) by NkanAkpanika: 10:12pm On Jun 16, 2021
Solsix:

How much is ebonyi state generating yet they have signature projects. If you are minister of aviation and both states applied for international airport licence which one will u grant assuming they are both ready??
The guy you quoted is no where to be found ?

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) by ThinkSmarter: 10:17pm On Jun 16, 2021
eldoradoxx:
The part of old Cross River State that is today Akwa Ibom is the oil rich areas. Akwa Ibom is the richest State in Nigeria today. When Bakassi Peninsula was handed over to Cameroon, the seaward boundary between Nigeria and Cameroon was affected putting additional 76 high yielding oil wells located offshore to area contiguous to Akwa Ibom. This alone made Akwa Ibom even richer than Rivers, Delta and Bayelsa in terms of oil revenue. So whatever Governors like Wike, Emmanuel Udom and even Sanwolu are doing in terms of infrastructure should not be used to judge other states, these Governors govern super rich states. Delta and Bayelsa ought to be in the same categories as Akwa Ibom, Lagos and Rivers, but their political class are super stupid.
Tnx 4 educating me.
Re: Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) by CSTRR: 10:30pm On Jun 16, 2021
tempusfugit:
Pain you Sha, look at the way you re showing your frustration Am from south south, wrong or right majority of us love to be called south south l, you said is wrong, we love it that way!!!
You have a lose nut somewhere.
You are the exact definition of casting pearls before swines.
Frustration kee you there.

Go and use "south south" to collect money in the bank.

Olodo.
Re: Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) by tempusfugit: 10:41pm On Jun 16, 2021
Ahhahhahhaha you see what I meant with frustration
CSTRR:

You have a lose nut somewhere.
You are the exact definition of casting pearls before swines.
Frustration kee you there.

Go and use "south south" to collect money in the bank.

Olodo.
Re: Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) by Polynek(m): 10:42pm On Jun 16, 2021
What is good is good, I love good tinx like Dix
Re: Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) by Hespee93: 10:45pm On Jun 16, 2021
sigiyaya112:
I am happy that i didnt see any white engineer in that construction site.

I swear, I don't know whata is special in bringing these white help us in doing things.

If not for the corruption that has already sink into avarage Nigerians brain, those westerners would be trailing us from the back.

I hope we wake up from our slumaber one day.
Re: Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) by eeetuk(m): 10:55pm On Jun 16, 2021
" A visit to the ongoing project at the Victor Attah International Airport, shows the main imposing frame conspicuously taking shape."

Greatest waste of public money by any government. Airplane travel is the service for rich people, not poor. 99% of Akwa Ibom state people are poor. That is the population group that government development and spending should be focusing on.

Subsidized public transportation is key index for state or city development.

31 local government's make up the state of Akwa Ibom state. I think it will be well served if Governor Udom Emmanuel buy buses and turn them into public transportation to move citizens around all the local governments in the state . That will create immediate jobs opportunities for locals to work, earn incomes and to put food on the table for families.

How Udom Emmanuel came into power predicted his failure. He came to power through fraudulent means. I am so glad he has failed woefully!
Re: Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) by frankson1(m): 10:56pm On Jun 16, 2021
NkanAkpanika:
Contn 6

Obong owo, why are you uploading same pictures

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) by Zachsneider: 10:58pm On Jun 16, 2021
My question is.... Isn't this governor just like the others? Where then is this one getting money from for executing such lovely projects?..

Nawa.

Free Jumia Vouchers? Check below.
Re: Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) by Abas2224(m): 11:05pm On Jun 16, 2021
My dear I am from Akwa ibom state most of the things you see here are Audio and photo shop our Governor is the greatest Yahoo boy we have ever seen
Re: Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) by wiseone28: 11:11pm On Jun 16, 2021
Abas2224:
My dear I am from Akwa ibom state most of the things you see here are Audio and photo shop our Governor is the greatest Yahoo boy we have ever seen
As i read through the comments i laughed in Swahili..

We in Akwa ibom knows grin

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) by KingLion007(m): 11:20pm On Jun 16, 2021
eduj:

power supply is the issue. once it's resolved ALSCON will be back
Hope so coz that's my root.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) by ggood: 11:27pm On Jun 16, 2021
Ppogbae:
which East we are in South South region not South East , , ,IGBOS in South East should tell thier governor's to do same
Re: Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) by tempusfugit: 12:15am On Jun 17, 2021
Lol
ggood:
which East we are in South South region not South East , , ,IGBOS in South East should tell thier governor's to do same
Re: Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) by MyExpression(m): 12:21am On Jun 17, 2021
Sysdatek:

Planning a logistics startup in lag
Holla

With all pleasure.

How do we meet up and have a discourse?

Straight up business, I'm passionate bout exploring the supply chain and logistics sector.
Re: Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) by MyExpression(m): 12:29am On Jun 17, 2021
eeetuk:
[b] "
Subsidized public transportation is key index for state or city development.

31 local government's make up the state of Akwa Ibom state. I think it will be well served if Governor Udom Emmanuel buy buses and turn them into public transportation to move citizens around all the local governments in the state . That will create immediate jobs opportunities for locals to work, earn incomes and to put food on the table for families.

I'm in Akwa ibom. The state does not have a road transport or commute problem.
If you had said agricultural, or more industries, you'd have been right.

As a tourist state, the airport opens the state to foreign and local access to investors.
Think the bigger picture. INTERNATIONAL Airport is a valuable asset to the state.
Transportation connects the world...poor and rich alike.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sirika Commends Obiano On Anambra International Airport (Pix, Video) / TECNO Beautifies Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos (Photos) / Latest Pictures Of Abuja International Airport - Shared By Dr. Joe Abah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.