Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) (46809 Views)

Pictures From The Commissioning Of Akwa Iboms New International Airport Terminal / Akwa Ibom Smart Airport Terminal Nears Completion (Pictures) / The New Lagos Airport Terminal That Will Be Commissioned In April 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) by Panda7(m): 1:38am On Jun 17, 2021
All Thanks and Glory to Deacon Udom Gabriel Emmanuel a wise man and peaceful in heart. we never doubt his vision.
Re: Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) by Panda7(m): 1:44am On Jun 17, 2021
ok my abroad friends can now fly Akwa ibom direct and see we are working hard. if the state key into sport we will be trying on par with european best league..RESPECT the future

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) by NkanAkpanika: 2:24am On Jun 17, 2021
frankson1:

Obong owo, why are you uploading same pictures
Obong owo do you thing It is easy to waste my time bringing you news ... Doing what a journalist should have done?
Re: Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) by NkanAkpanika: 2:27am On Jun 17, 2021
MyExpression:

I'm in Akwa ibom. The state does not have a road transport or commute problem.
If you had said agricultural, or more industries, you'd have been right.

As a tourist state, the airport opens the state to foreign and local access to investors.
Think the bigger picture. INTERNATIONAL Airport is a valuable asset to the state.
Transportation connects the world...poor and rich alike.
That idiot yuh quoted as never set foot in that state and doesn't even understand what you mean as Tourist or tourism grin
Re: Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) by fuckpro: 2:56am On Jun 17, 2021
tempusfugit:
I think most people in south south don't accept it because they want to separate themselves from igbos, they dislike to be called south east

...Igbos are land and asset grabbers

Identify with them at your peril

They are like the Fulani's only more refine in approach

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) by pricklewane: 4:14am On Jun 17, 2021
Look at this fool ?
Obiano should be ashamed of himself for being the best performing governor in the East while you PDP Fools celebrate glaring failures that wasted 16 halo years btw themselves.

What project can Ikpeazu n Ugwuayi point to as Landmark project in their joint 16 miserable years of misrule agony pain n disaster. We all tot Okorocha was a failure are these two fools not colossus in failures n disasters
?!

BKayy:
Willie Obiano should be ashamed of himself
Re: Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) by deloon(m): 7:59am On Jun 17, 2021
Nice one.
I love how everyone in the photo looks professional in their PPE. Just the way it should be.

4 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) by BKayy: 8:41am On Jun 17, 2021
pricklewane:
Look at this fool ?
Obiano should be ashamed of himself for being the best performing governor in the East while you PDP Fools celebrate glaring failures that wasted 16 halo years btw themselves.

What project can Ikpeazu n Ugwuayi point to as Landmark project in their joint 16 miserable years of misrule agony pain n disaster. We all tot Okorocha was a failure are these two fools not colossus in failures n disasters
?!

Get away. I don't discuss with those Nigerian idiotic mentality has conditioned to accept anything as they see it.
Shameless thing

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) by staneless(m): 8:56am On Jun 17, 2021
sigiyaya112:
I am happy that i didnt see any white engineer in that construction site.

me too... I'm glad dey used local contractors

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) by NkanAkpanika: 9:54am On Jun 17, 2021
Panda7:
ok my abroad friends can now fly Akwa ibom direct and see we are working hard. if the state key into sport we will be trying on par with european best league..RESPECT the future
Exactly
Re: Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) by NkanAkpanika: 9:56am On Jun 17, 2021
deloon:
Nice one.
I love how everyone in the photo looks professional in their PPE. Just the way it should be.
Exactly..Akwa Ibom also advancing in mental strength too
Re: Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) by fashrola(m): 11:16am On Jun 17, 2021
sigiyaya112:
I am happy that i didnt see any white engineer in that construction site.

It's handled 100% by a Nigerian company VKS Engineering and Construction

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) by fashrola(m): 11:18am On Jun 17, 2021
NkanAkpanika:
Contn 2

Wow... See Solomon looking fresh with Pot belly.... From a Cybercafe attendant to IT Consultant in the state government House... What God cannot do does not exist grin grin
Re: Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) by fashrola(m): 11:23am On Jun 17, 2021
lexy2014:

This just one uncompleted building snapped from different angles which u used to flood d thread. I don't see any work going on as at d time of ur visitation.

Take a flight down to the airport and see work in progress..... If you ain't convinced with what you see

Mr. Thomas
Re: Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) by fashrola(m): 11:26am On Jun 17, 2021
eduj:

power supply is the issue. once it's resolved ALSCON will be back

Power Issue? You know that's a lie

ALSCON has been generating their own power and even to the host community from time immemorial, and there's Ibom Power Plant in Ikot Abasi too

That ALSCON matter is bigger than the State Government.... Cos FG hands dey involved
Re: Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) by fashrola(m): 11:31am On Jun 17, 2021
eeetuk:
" A visit to the ongoing project at the Victor Attah International Airport, shows the main imposing frame conspicuously taking shape."

[s]Greatest waste of public money by any government. Airplane travel is the service for rich people, not poor. 99% of Akwa Ibom state people are poor. That is the population group that government development and spending should be focusing on.

Subsidized public transportation is key index for state or city development.

31 local government's make up the state of Akwa Ibom state. I think it will be well served if Governor Udom Emmanuel buy buses and turn them into public transportation to move citizens around all the local governments in the state . That will create immediate jobs opportunities for locals to work, earn incomes and to put food on the table for families.

How Udom Emmanuel came into power predicted his failure. He came to power through fraudulent means. I am so glad he has failed woefully![/s]

Poor man mentality.... You are just an educated e-diot

Airplane is for the rich? Who dey tell you this? So you want to tell me that you can't afford a ticket from Uyo to Lagos? But you wanna travel abroad? Abi you wan trek go abroad? who do you dis kind thing lol

Expansion of an airport is wastage of funds? Are you Normal?

Those mass transit buses conveying civil servants to Ikot Ekpene, Oron etc for almost free everyday is what?

99% of Akwa Ibom people are poor? You sure say you Sabi mathematics?

I can't waste my precious time and energy on you sha

6 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) by lexy2014: 11:42am On Jun 17, 2021
fashrola:

Take a flight down to the airport and see work in progress..... If you ain't convinced with what you see

Mr. Thomas

Pls what is d topic of d thread? Since u have taken a flight down d airport, then it shouldn't cost u anything to negate d comment I made:

This is just one uncompleted building snapped from different angles which u used to flood d thread. I don't see any work going on as at d time of ur visitation.
Re: Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) by fashrola(m): 11:46am On Jun 17, 2021
lexy2014:

Pls what is d topic of d thread? Since u have taken a flight down d airport, then it shouldn't cost u anything to negate d comment I made:

This is just one uncompleted building snapped from different angles which u used to flood d thread. I don't see any work going on as at d time of ur visitation.

That's why I replied that if you want to see more work in progress, then go and see it yourself....

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) by lexy2014: 11:47am On Jun 17, 2021
fashrola:

That's why I replied that if you want to see more work in progress, then go and see it yourself....

Same reason u have this reply

Re: Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) by fashrola(m): 12:05pm On Jun 17, 2021
lexy2014:

Same reason u have this reply

Doubting Thomas go and see work in progress in reality if you ain't satisfied with the pictures.......

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) by eldoradoxx: 12:05pm On Jun 17, 2021
I am talking infrastructure being built
lexy2014:

So with all these riches which u say has made akwa ibom d richest state in Nigeria, how has d standard of living of d people been impacted?
Re: Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 17, 2021
I like dem owibibios they know quality work, this will no doubt be a standard airport unlike the glorified canopy we call international airport in river state.

This airport will steal customers from calabar international airport and the glorified batcher airport in river state.

BTW i urge my PH neighbors to visit their airport , take your kids nd family let them at least see aeroplane. Dont just limit your trips to mile one and mile 3. Travel take a tour of the state.

Too many people spend all their lives in PH without going beyond oil mill, even though they have cars, expunge that village mindset. cool

5 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 17, 2021
SILVERLINES:

You sef wan fraud
Stop talking like a mad man...check there my number is there. Now before u make any transaction u have to be available physically to know wat u are doin. Stop being unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) by NkanAkpanika: 1:39pm On Jun 17, 2021
fashrola:

Poor man mentality.... You are just an educated e-diot

Airplane is for the rich? Who dey tell you this? So you want to tell me that you can't afford a ticket from Uyo to Lagos? But you wanna travel abroad? Abi you wan trek go abroad? who do you dis kind thing lol

Expansion of an airport is wastage of funds? Are you Normal?

Those mass transit buses conveying civil servants to Ikot Ekpene, Oron etc for almost free everyday is what?

99% of Akwa Ibom people are poor? You sure say you Sabi mathematics?

I can't waste my precious time and energy on you sha

May God bless you bro
Re: Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 17, 2021
fashrola:

Power Issue? You know that's a lie

ALSCON has been generating their own power and even to the host community from time immemorial, and there's Ibom Power Plant in Ikot Abasi too

That ALSCON matter is bigger than the State Government.... Cos FG hands dey involved

ALSCON have issues with steady gas supply to generate power.Running an aluminum smelting company requires huge steady power.
Once a furnace gets running, any power loss will lead to huge loss.Thats not to say that there aren't any government factors hindering just a s the refineries and the steel mill at ajaokuta

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) by NkanAkpanika: 1:43pm On Jun 17, 2021
quentin06:
I like dem owibibios they know quality work, this will no doubt be a standard airport unlike the glorified canopy we call international airport in river state.

This airport will steal customers from calabar international airport and the glorified batcher airport in river state.

BTW i urge my PH neighbors to visit their airport , take your kids nd family let them at least see aeroplane. Dont just limit your trips to mile one and mile 3. Travel take a tour of the state.

Too many people spend all their lives in PH without going beyond oil mill, even though they have cars, expunge that village mindset. cool
Bad guy
Re: Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) by NkanAkpanika: 1:44pm On Jun 17, 2021
Puloc:

Stop talking like a mad man...check there my number is there. Now before u make any transaction u have to be available physically to know wat u are doin. Stop being unfortunate.
grin
Re: Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) by lexy2014: 1:52pm On Jun 17, 2021
fashrola:

Doubting Thomas go and see work in progress in reality if you ain't satisfied with the pictures.......

Re: Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) by lexy2014: 1:58pm On Jun 17, 2021
eldoradoxx:
I am talking infrastructure being built

These were ur exact words:

"Akwa Ibom is the richest State in Nigeria today."

How's this about "infrastructure being built"?

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) by Bukkaty: 6:00pm On Jun 17, 2021
Abia state is coming
Re: Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) by libson001(m): 7:55pm On Jun 17, 2021
OK learner
xaggar:

Intranational not international.

Learn a new word today. Use your dictionary.
Re: Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos) by afube: 8:54pm On Jun 17, 2021
BKayy:
Willie Obiano should be ashamed of himself

Ashamed of himself ! for what? Obiano constructed and by the end of next month will have delivered a modest but functional airport that Anambra state can actually afford ! whole construction delivered in 18 months or so. This victor atta airport has been under construction,one way or another since 2000.....that's about 20 years.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Would You Sit On This Danfo Seat During Rush Hour In Lagos? / TECNO Beautifies Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos (Photos) / Dogs Check Luggage At Lagos Airport (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.