Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,093 members, 7,953,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:24 PM

Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? (7757 Views)

Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances / Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos / Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? by PrinceOfLagos: 12:07pm On Jun 17, 2021
Lol
Re: Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? by Sipsum: 12:22pm On Jun 17, 2021
Atiku:

Why he wear condom for head?

Because that was an old woman's head, any other questions you might want to ask?.
Re: Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? by Shokoloko(f): 12:34pm On Jun 17, 2021
Ekpeitit:
Your vote doesn't count because you and your entire tribe are second hand citizens. Votes from your zone will be thrown in the dust bin. Remember you said the same thing about Buhari?
Votes from the Biafra zone will be only 5%.
It is the South South that will decide who will be president not the zone of armed robbers. You will be busy doing armed robbery while the election will be going on.
Son, its actually the Southwest and North that decide Nigeria's president.

I am neither from the southwest or from the north but those are the only political players in Nigeria
Re: Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? by CelebCircle: 1:01pm On Jun 17, 2021
Please guys, watch the video and let us know what you think in the comment section. Enjoy.
Watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49vrt3PLn-E
Please Subscribe to our youtube channel for more videos like this.
Re: Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? by NaijaRoyalty(m): 1:08pm On Jun 17, 2021
Who wan vote the old man in the first place
Re: Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? by PrinceOfLagos: 1:09pm On Jun 17, 2021
NaijaRoyalty:
Who wan vote the old man in the first place

They will eat his ill gotten money , promise him heaven and earth and still disappoint him.
Re: Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? by Snoolv360(m): 4:14pm On Jun 17, 2021
Guys, please respect the elders when you see them. As for me I feel the country need a young and credible leader and not this elderly people jumping and decamping from APC to PDP and vice versa. Habba!!!
Re: Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? by PrinceOfLagos: 4:25pm On Jun 17, 2021
Snoolv360:
Guys, please respect the elders when you see them. As for me I feel the country need a young and credible leader and not this elderly people jumping and decamping from APC to PDP and vice versa. Habba!!!
Re: Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? by Kdon2: 4:29pm On Jun 17, 2021
realmiracleakab:
what an idiot are you? A hidden truth is being presented to you and all could say is this?

Are you unfortunate?
Re: Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? by Kdon2: 4:30pm On Jun 17, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

Story!
The Nnamdi Kanu you've always wished death,have you died before him?
I understand you grevious pains seeing your 69 year old lord and saviour in such an unhealthy condition even after stealing all the trillions in this world grin grin

You ll be alright Las las
Re: Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? by Kdon2: 4:33pm On Jun 17, 2021
nsiba:

Sharap!
Tell us how old he and stop issuing stupid threat, or are you also a criminal falsifying everything about yourself too?

It's people like you that made others tag ibo as evil.
Re: Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? by nsiba: 4:43pm On Jun 17, 2021
Kdon2:

It's people like you that made others tag ibo as evil.

I don't who know who EVER allowed you access to the online world, honestly very DUMB people like you should be locked inside a jungle and the key thrown into the Atlantic Ocean.
Re: Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? by adekolaelect(m): 4:55pm On Jun 17, 2021
Na to commit suicide on top Tinubu mater remain for you.even if you have this to fight Tinubu why can't you wait till the time of election bcs it will be unfortunate for you if apc nominate Tinubu for presidency after all this your demoralization against him. What will you have to fight him again ?

Re: Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? by NGpatriot: 5:01pm On Jun 17, 2021
Igbos, stop bothering yourselves with your self-injected Tinubu drama, the man is yet to say anything about any election, but you are already killing yourselves?

Trust me, he won't ask for your ipob votes and he'll still win regardless. When was the last time your votes mattered in any election? Never ever.

Wailing on the internet is free of charge anyways...

grin grin
Re: Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? by PrinceOfLagos: 5:11pm On Jun 17, 2021
adekolaelect:
Na to commit suicide on top Tinubu mater remain for you.even if you have this to fight Tinubu why can't you wait till the time of election bcs it will be unfortunate for you if apc nominate Tinubu for presidency after all this your demoralization against him. What will you have to fight him again ?
Who wan give that old baba APC ticket

His juju only works in south west not on federal level , we go humble am.

Re: Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? by dragunov: 5:27pm On Jun 17, 2021
seunmsg:

How much do you noisy rats make a month self that gives you the courage to accuse others of earning 30k crumbs? Can you show us evidence of the affluence you’re living in that makes you think others are earning crumbs?

You want to audit his affluence now. O ma ga o. My ORRDEEE!
Re: Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? by dragunov: 5:28pm On Jun 17, 2021
seunmsg:

He doesn’t have to be from Katsina state to win election. He’s a Nigerian and a member of the ruling party. He will win and there is nothing you noisy minority can do about it.

O win tan ni Mohammed(saw) jinde. grin grin grin grin Elomi a sun ekun kikoro.
Re: Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? by Sipsum: 6:04pm On Jun 17, 2021
Ifearnoevil:
Some people are claiming patriotism but all I see is selfishness.
For you lots saying the same thing was said about Buhari in 2015,ask yourself, how has the country you claim to love so much fared since Buhari came to power?

Continue to ask useless questions on nairaland, as at the time I vexed go vote for Buhari, I was buying petrol for #2,500 for 5 litres grin grin grin grin grin infact I stand inside rain to cast that vote.
I voted against pdp because I'm tired of sleeping at the fueling station.
So take your questions out to the people whose business depends on petrol, and ask them why they voted against Goodluck.
Nairaland is not Nigeria, after 2023 election, you will gather all your nairaland likes and burn them 'cause politics is more than gathering of container loads of likes. politics is a game of interest.
Re: Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? by Sipsum: 6:07pm On Jun 17, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

You're a sycophant, we know you .

30k BMC work won't help your life, go get something to do to better your future grin

How can a full grown up support his oppressors for a peanut cake

Smh

Is this the answers to the questions?
Re: Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? by PrinceOfLagos: 6:10pm On Jun 17, 2021
Sipsum:

Is this the answers to the questions?
I won't answer to such an idiotic question
Re: Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? by Cherez: 7:19pm On Jun 17, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
I bumped into this recent pictures of Tinubu (the first picture) and I was like "what tha fuc*k

This man should be close to his 90's, he looks unfit and yet wants to be president.

So my fellow Nigerians, will you vote for Tinubu after seeing this recent pictures of him?

Lalasticlala
I don't support him becoming president but it's his right to vote, seek to be voted for & voted for
Re: Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? by PrinceOfLagos: 7:24pm On Jun 17, 2021
Cherez:

I don't support him becoming president but it's his right to vote, seek to be voted for & voted for
He's not medically sound to contest for that position .

Make he rest.
Re: Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? by RichBoy247: 7:29pm On Jun 17, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
I bumped into this recent pictures of Tinubu (the first picture) and I was like "what tha fuc*k

This man should be close to his 90's, he looks unfit and yet wants to be president.

So my fellow Nigerians, will you vote for Tinubu after seeing this recent pictures of him?
Lalasticlala

Sebi you self get Papa, and he be Nigerian or UARian, collect Presidential primaries form for your Papa nah. Make he come contest.
Re: Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? by PrinceOfLagos: 7:30pm On Jun 17, 2021
RichBoy247:

Sebi you self get Papa, and he be Nigerian or UARian, collect Presidential primaries form for your Papa nah. Make he come contest.
Ok
Re: Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? by Kdon2: 11:07pm On Jun 17, 2021
nsiba:

I don't who know who EVER allowed you access to the online world, honestly very DUMB people like you should be locked inside a jungle and the key thrown into the Atlantic Ocean.

Your brain is fried already and used to feed pigs.
Re: Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? by Turantula(m): 12:14am On Jun 18, 2021
Asgard73:
Yes Yoruba people will vote for him

Yoruba people or Yoruba muslims?
Re: Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? by olabukola: 12:17am On Jun 18, 2021
What is wrong with the pictures?
Re: Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? by Ojiofor: 12:18am On Jun 18, 2021
seunmsg:
The real picture!

Real picture with mask abi.Just take a look at his his hands,Tinubu should be older than OBJ.
Nothing about Tiefnubu is real not even his name.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Concensus Plan Unsettles APC, Protesters Warn Against Imposition / Nigeria Will Become Self-sufficient In Fuel Production This July – Akpabio / Kidnapped Corps Members Have Been Rescued – NYSC DG Ahmed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.