Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,955 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

No Bakassi Boys In Anambra State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Bakassi Boys In Anambra State (67749 Views)

"BAKASSI BOYS" Return To Awka, Anambra State (Video) / Bakassi Boys Vigilante Group Returns, Kills Six In Anambra / Bakassi Boys To Return To Fight Fulani Herdsmen- Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Bakassi Boys In Anambra State by Bullhari: 11:36pm On Jun 16, 2021
Rodwave:
No mind them. AVG aka AVS Is now what they are calling bakassi boys. An outfit that have in existence since the days of Peter Obi

Oga, Bakassi boys dey Awkanow now like this. Ndi kaba abataala obodo Awka.

Them done dey mend boys self. Killed and burnt at least 4 people in the last one week already.
Re: No Bakassi Boys In Anambra State by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jun 16, 2021
Wonder why they are denying it. Bakassi boys are currently in awka. This is confirmed news from a close source.
Re: No Bakassi Boys In Anambra State by Cocoalicious: 12:57am On Jun 17, 2021
Thunder fire you for saying Anambra is safe.
Re: No Bakassi Boys In Anambra State by Panda7(m): 1:30am On Jun 17, 2021
so you are saying Awka is still backward. i couldnt ascertain the true condition on ground
Re: No Bakassi Boys In Anambra State by Nobody: 5:06am On Jun 17, 2021
Imagine the number of innocent souls the Bakassi Boys had wasted during their reign of terror. Claiming to have powers to detects evil doers and using such powers and charms to make them confess their sins. I heard all the tales, never had experience with them, only stories. If the stories are true, then they must be some blood sucking murderers that don't belong in this age
Re: No Bakassi Boys In Anambra State by Harmattan123(m): 7:13am On Jun 17, 2021
I no be OPC
I no be bakassi
As for me oo
i be omo jesu
Re: No Bakassi Boys In Anambra State by imaxdocuments: 7:30am On Jun 17, 2021
I knew the earlier post was fake
Re: No Bakassi Boys In Anambra State by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 17, 2021
As soon as I read the lines about Bakasi in Awka I knew it was a lie cus it didn't make any sense, awka wey students full
Re: No Bakassi Boys In Anambra State by BuharisBoy: 7:46am On Jun 17, 2021
Waterysperm:

They rather fight your Zoo Soldiers than fight ESN. Infact most of those guys if not all are members and supporters of Ipob. Now I will like to hear you wail louder.
OK, advice them not to carry AK-47 or else
Re: No Bakassi Boys In Anambra State by amunkita(m): 7:47am On Jun 17, 2021
With the current criminalities in Awka, they need much more than Bakassi boys.

Some e-diots who knows no sh*t about the current happenings in Awka will sit behind a keyboard and type rubbish.
There is a part of Awka even the police dread to go.

If Bakassi boys can sanitize Awka, they are highly welcome..
Re: No Bakassi Boys In Anambra State by Stino7: 7:55am On Jun 17, 2021
Where is the video
Re: No Bakassi Boys In Anambra State by LegalWolf: 8:08am On Jun 17, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:

USELESS RUBBISH TALK

Looooool. Those hailing you now on your stand will weep for you.
Re: No Bakassi Boys In Anambra State by LegalWolf: 8:08am On Jun 17, 2021
ArewaNightmare:
grin Northern ERATS always struggling to cause unrest in the SOUTH ,how can u claim they're BAKASSI when you didn't interview them or know their office #Tueh on BMC

The North lives rent free in your skull.
Re: No Bakassi Boys In Anambra State by stanliwise(m): 8:43am On Jun 17, 2021
NewDelhi:
Bakassi boys have returned and they are here to stay. These are trying times in the east , these are times they are needed the most.
Instead of fixing the system. You are cutting leaves
Re: No Bakassi Boys In Anambra State by gidado14(m): 9:31am On Jun 17, 2021
ArewaNightmare:
grin Northern ERATS always struggling to cause unrest in the SOUTH ,how can u claim they're BAKASSI when you didn't interview them or know their office #Tueh on BMC

keep forming groups that kill you all IPOB you mumu too much
Re: No Bakassi Boys In Anambra State by Ephemia: 10:48am On Jun 17, 2021
Juliusmalema:
IPOB miscreants and fake news

When I saw the video of the said bakassi boys, I told the op who resides outside the shores of Nigeria but publishes all forms of fake and unverifiable news he always copies from biafran facebook page that nothing like that is existing in anambra state

The greatest problem the people are battling now are rampant spread of fake news through whatsapp and facebook. These desperate urchins now creates voice note and be transferring it from one whatsapp group to another just to keep the masses in perpetual fear and hoodwink them in their propaganda.

Nothing destroys a society faster than fake news and inflammatory statements.

May God deliver his children and give us the long awaited revival.

This is not fake news is the truth I stays in awka and I can tell you. There's bakasi boys
Re: No Bakassi Boys In Anambra State by Gamesmart: 2:17pm On Jun 18, 2021
lexy2014:

Baba, u no answer my question:

Is IPoB responsible for releasing d news of bakassi boys? If they aren't, aren't u guilty of spreading fake news also?

The real question is: Tell me what are the achievements of home-based players in CAN, WAFU, ACL etc. that shows they are worthy as the main base for selection to represent Nigeria instead of the foreign-based players.

grin grin grin
Re: No Bakassi Boys In Anambra State by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:04pm On Jun 20, 2021
IGBOS EATING THEMSELVES UP FOR NOTHIN BUT IDOL WORSHIP. angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘Ekweremadu Taught English In Wandsworth Prison’ / Children Ran To Greet Wike Who Was Strolling On The Streets .PICS / Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.