Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Rippers/ Scammers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rippers/ Scammers (455 Views)

Who Else Has Noticed These Lazy Whatsapp Scammers? (PICTURES) / Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies / Ladies Becareful!!! These Two Scammers Use Other Girls For Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rippers/ Scammers by YahooSon(m): 11:15pm On Jun 16, 2021
If you want sell Crypto gimme why I go pay for wetin I never receive and confirm?
No be so na
The mugu who try scam me just now dey even follow me here sef
$3,220 BTC
Asked for payment first
Disagreed and he use another number chat me same thing I searched both numbers and discovered that he has posted them here on same moniker
I Sha give am #1000 MTN sub
Hungry fool.s
Re: Rippers/ Scammers by Pathway2Gold: 10:28am On Jun 17, 2021
Quite glad you're did not fall for his scam. Have you tried us before?
Re: Rippers/ Scammers by YahooSon(m): 10:32am On Jun 17, 2021
Pathway2Gold:
Quite glad you're did not fall for his scam. Have you tried us before?
Do you send Crypto first?
Re: Rippers/ Scammers by Pathway2Gold: 1:07pm On Jun 17, 2021
We buy only.
Re: Rippers/ Scammers by Mveepee: 2:11pm On Jun 17, 2021
[s]
YahooSon:
If you want sell Crypto gimme why I go pay for wetin I never receive and confirm?
No be so na
The mugu who try scam me just now dey even follow me here sef
$3,220 BTC
Asked for payment first
Disagreed and he use another number chat me same thing I searched both numbers and discovered that he has posted them here on same moniker
I Sha give am #1000 MTN sub
Hungry fool.s
[/s]

Childish move from u. Nobody tried to scam u. You are the scammer. He shud send untraceable btc to u while u can't send traceable cash to his bank account that can be used to get him. Beside nothing as such happened, if it did, I dare u to drop screenshot of your chat with the two numbers that chat u up and also drop his username so people can confirm.and stay clear of such person. Why protecting a scammer if truly someone tried to scam u. I pity those that are trying to believe u . You are using this tactics to gqin trust and form legit and strike. But it won't work I know your type. If u are legit, u would have asked your seller that u guys can use Escrow. Search for the name wese90 here on Nairaland. He is the most trusted and reliable escrow on nairaland and nobody can back out from using his Escrow service after searching for his name that is if u don't already know him. Someone has already complained on your FB and IG thread of how u ran with his two accounts without paying. U also left people hanging in your giveaway thread and refused to comment after promising them something. You are just a low life scammer. Get a life child

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Stay Alert Guys!!! / Fear Woman / Do You Want To Start Your Own Adult Site Like Xvideos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.