Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Love Is Sweeter When A Sweet Lady Chases You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Is Sweeter When A Sweet Lady Chases You (3120 Views)

Lady Dances, As Man Removes His Boxers, Chases Her While Unclad (photos) / Man Jumps Out Of Hospital Bed, Chases Girlfriend For Taking His Phone In US / The D*ck Was Sweet! LADY Shares After S£X Photos With Her LOVER On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Is Sweeter When A Sweet Lady Chases You by FreeSpirited: 12:10am On Jun 17, 2021
Men don't be deceived that you have to do the chasing all the time using money and all with minimal effort from the lady. If we are honest, even guys love to be chased..being chased isn't exclusive reserve for women.
When a sweet lady chases you, and if u sort of find her attractive, the chemistry is enthralling and the sex can be explosive. With minimal touch she will orgasm.
Stop chasing ladies who don't give a Bleep about you. Kings, build your self esteem. You can be chased, you are the trophy.
Money can make a man attractive, but I'm not talking only of money. Build your self mentally and socially, be confident and have a good career or source of income. Even if ladies do shakara, keep your calm...there are thousands of lady out there that will chase you if they have a sneak peek of your person.

15 Likes

Re: Love Is Sweeter When A Sweet Lady Chases You by WinterMinter(m): 12:11am On Jun 17, 2021
Love is sweeter with money
Know that and know peace

2 Likes

Re: Love Is Sweeter When A Sweet Lady Chases You by Obeleagu93(m): 12:11am On Jun 17, 2021
Ok o
Re: Love Is Sweeter When A Sweet Lady Chases You by SenecaTheYonger: 6:55am On Jun 17, 2021
True. Some of the best relationships I’ve had was when the girl was doing the chyking. Omo the feeling no be here.

If a girl likes you enough to chyke you just know that relationship will be stress free.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Is Sweeter When A Sweet Lady Chases You by kwakwakwa(m): 7:21am On Jun 17, 2021
Sweeteet when she breaks your heart

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Is Sweeter When A Sweet Lady Chases You by FreeSpirited: 8:23am On Jun 17, 2021
kwakwakwa:
Ok
Re: Love Is Sweeter When A Sweet Lady Chases You by FreeSpirited: 12:54pm On Jun 17, 2021
WinterMinter:
Know that and know peace
Even with ur money, u can turn maga....while u get shitty attitude and poor sex from women who perceieve you as not smart enough

5 Likes

Re: Love Is Sweeter When A Sweet Lady Chases You by WinterMinter(m): 1:49pm On Jun 17, 2021
Bruv I am not a simp and will never be one when the money comes
If she can't work for it,another will do it
FreeSpirited:

Even with ur money, u can turn maga....while u get shitty attitude and poor sex from women who perceieve you as not smart enough
Re: Love Is Sweeter When A Sweet Lady Chases You by FreeSpirited: 2:06pm On Jun 17, 2021
WinterMinter:
Bruv I am not a simp and will never be one when the money comes
If she can't work for it,another will do it
Was just generalizing that with money, a woman can still give poor romance

1 Like

Re: Love Is Sweeter When A Sweet Lady Chases You by Savedday: 3:03pm On Jun 17, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

7 Likes

Re: Love Is Sweeter When A Sweet Lady Chases You by waywardpikin: 5:43pm On Jun 17, 2021
FreeSpirited:
Men don't be deceived that you have to do the chasing all the time using money and all with minimal effort from the lady. If we are honest, even guys love to be chased..being chased isn't exclusive reserve for women.
When a sweet lady chases you, and if u sort of find her attractive, the chemistry is enthralling and the sex can be explosive. With minimal touch she will orgasm.
Stop chasing ladies who don't give a Bleep about you. Kings, build your self esteem. You can be chased, you are the trophy.
Money can make a man attractive, but I'm not talking only of money. Build your self mentally and socially, be confident and have a good career or source of income. Even if ladies do shakara, keep your calm...there are thousands of lady out there that will chase you if they have a sneak peek of your person.

Co-signed!

1 Like

Re: Love Is Sweeter When A Sweet Lady Chases You by pansophist(m): 8:09pm On Jun 21, 2021
Ubunja have a thread on this. When women chase. It's stress free. It's like riding through life on easy mode. No billing, drama, withholding affection, or you having to wear a mask. You broke? She got you. You Hot? She got you too grin

But don't break her heart o, or else, you've look for that kind of love ever and you will never find it, or it would be hard. Like Plato said thousand of years ago, "the madness of love is heaven's greatest blessing". If a woman genuinely from her heart loves you, and you love her, you're a blessed man. No contest. I'm a beneficiary of this.

If not because I found a woman that loves me, I mean, I'll probably never settle down and be a fork boy for life. But her love was capable of taming my harem desires, that even God in heaven will punish me if I joke with the gift of love bestowed upon me. cool

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Is Sweeter When A Sweet Lady Chases You by FreeSpirited: 8:27pm On Jun 21, 2021
pansophist:
Ubunja have a thread on this. When women chase. It's stress free. It's like riding through life on easy mode. No billing, drama, withholding affection, or you having to wear a mask. You broke? She got you. You Hot? She got you too grin

But don't break her heart o, or else, you've look for that kind of love ever and you will never find it, or it would be hard. Like Plato said thousand of years ago, "the madness of love is heaven's greatest blessing". If a woman genuinely from her heart loves you, and you love her, you're a blessed man. No context. I'm a beneficiary of this.

If not because I found a woman that loves me, I mean, I'll probably never settle down and be a fork boy for life. But her love was capable of taiming my harem desires, that even God in heaven will punish me if I joke with the gift of love bestowed upon me. cool
Confirm

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Is Sweeter When A Sweet Lady Chases You by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 21, 2021
FreeSpirited:

The funny thing is, most of the babes who will be forming shakara will eventually come looking for you later if you bone them.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Is Sweeter When A Sweet Lady Chases You by NewDawn2O21: 9:58pm On Jun 21, 2021
kwakwakwa:
as in eh cheesy
Re: Love Is Sweeter When A Sweet Lady Chases You by begoniaa: 10:48pm On Jun 21, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin

Very funny and interesting thread.

More surprising is seeing the conglomerate of "alfa mails."

The OP's character is something for another day.

But look at them all, unwittingly being emotional and loosing guard and talking about what love does to them. But they are logical, relationship is a business deal and they're looking for a woman to chase them. Is it a sexually chaste inexperienced virgin that'll come and chase you all? Or is it traditional and feminine for a woman to go after the man? undecided Awon oniyeye gbogbo.
Re: Love Is Sweeter When A Sweet Lady Chases You by FreeSpirited: 10:57pm On Jun 21, 2021
begoniaa:
grin grin grin grin grin

Very funny and interesting thread.

More surprising is seeing the conglomerate of "alfa mails."

The OP's character is something for another day.

But look at them all, unwittingly being emotional and loosing guard and talking about what love does to them. But they are logical, relationship is a business deal and they're looking for a woman to chase them. Is it a sexually chaste inexperienced virgin that'll come and chase you all? Or is it traditional and feminine for a woman to go after the man? undecided Awon oniyeye gbogbo.

Who be this? Which bitterness be dis

1 Like

Re: Love Is Sweeter When A Sweet Lady Chases You by begoniaa: 11:08pm On Jun 21, 2021
pansophist:
Ubun.ja have a thread on this. When women chase. It's stress free. It's like riding through life on easy mode. No billing, drama, withholding affection, or you having to wear a mask. You broke? She got you. You Hot? She got you too grin

But don't break her heart o, or else, you've look for that kind of love ever and you will never find it, or it would be hard. Like Plato said thousand of years ago, "the madness of love is heaven's greatest blessing". If a woman genuinely from her heart loves you, and you love her, you're a blessed man. No contest. I'm a beneficiary of this.

If not because I found a woman that loves me, I mean, I'll probably never settle down and be a fork boy for life. But her love was capable of taiming my harem desires, that even God in heaven will punish me if I joke with the gift of love bestowed upon me. cool

Oh, reeeeeeeeeallllly? Lmaoooooooooo. For this one mind. Hahahahahahahahahaha. Kai. How you don't see how "simp-y" this sounds beat me. But dem no go call your attention to am, I know. Ah. Wait. All the men you've deceived that women don't love nko? That love is kinikan? So a redpiller is enjoying the LOVE of a woman offline? That you're advocating vulnerability as in removing your mask (i.e., no gaming, mystery bla bla bla)? Like, a good girl basically brought you into HER frame and rebranded you?? Hahahahahahaha. Audio fork boy and meninist.
Re: Love Is Sweeter When A Sweet Lady Chases You by begoniaa: 8:36am On Jun 22, 2021
FreeSpirited:

Who be this? Which bitterness be dis
The bitterness that made you hypocritical enough to call me argumentative and going on a roundabout on why redpillers marry instead of simply answering, 'love.' Like you're waxing poetic and lyrical on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Love Is Sweeter When A Sweet Lady Chases You by PacAmaru: 9:29am On Jun 22, 2021
waywardpikin:

Co-signed!
Concur
Re: Love Is Sweeter When A Sweet Lady Chases You by PacAmaru: 9:32am On Jun 22, 2021
Let's make masculinity great again

1 Like

Re: Love Is Sweeter When A Sweet Lady Chases You by karkinase(m): 11:09am On Jun 22, 2021
pansophist:

grin you in love man enjoy!

1 Like

Re: Love Is Sweeter When A Sweet Lady Chases You by Kaymicheal852: 11:13am On Jun 22, 2021
WinterMinter:
Know that and know peace

Love and relationships that can't be built with little or no money at all can't be built with lot's of money

Know this and know peace
Re: Love Is Sweeter When A Sweet Lady Chases You by Womanizer(m): 11:32am On Jun 22, 2021
WinterMinter:
Know that and know peace

That's an open secret grin
Re: Love Is Sweeter When A Sweet Lady Chases You by FreeSpirited: 2:20pm On Jun 22, 2021
begoniaa:

The bitterness that made you hypocritical enough to call me argumentative and going on a roundabout on why redpillers marry instead of simply answering, 'love.' Like you're waxing poetic and lyrical on this thread.
Lol..Magnoliaa, I thought as much...learn to forgive and forget the undoings of your enemies..
Re: Love Is Sweeter When A Sweet Lady Chases You by begoniaa: 10:16pm On Jun 22, 2021
FreeSpirited:

Lol..Magnoliaa, I thought as much...learn to forgive and forget the undoings of your enemies..

Lmaoo. Don't paint me with a bad brush, abeg abeg abeg. Which enemy? Forgive which undoings? undecided undecided Did you not tell me redpillers don't do love? So what is this thread?? It was too much crush on your ego to admit that to me, abi? Mtchewwwwwwwwwww. Mouth-changers like a traffic light.
Re: Love Is Sweeter When A Sweet Lady Chases You by FreeSpirited: 10:53pm On Jun 22, 2021
begoniaa:

Lmaoo. Don't paint me with a bad brush, abeg abeg abeg. Which enemy? Forgive which undoings? undecided undecided Did you not tell me redpillers don't do love? So what is this thread?? It was too much crush on your ego to admit that to me, abi? Mtchewwwwwwwwwww. Mouth-changers like a traffic light.
Lol... meanwhile u are creating scene out of mere diction and semantics i.e my choice or meaning of words in context..
Everyone knows the word 'love' is used ambiguously in varied sense to make respect to relationship btw a male and a female...not necessarily "love" in the ideal sense of the word....when I say love is sweet...i meant the game or art of relating with the opposite sex in sexual context is sweet when.......
You see it's quite simple...not some romantic fantasies or some idealised illusion of love peddled around by women as weapon of manipulation..lol grin
Pele.
Re: Love Is Sweeter When A Sweet Lady Chases You by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 22, 2021
Lmaooo
Re: Love Is Sweeter When A Sweet Lady Chases You by begoniaa: 11:38pm On Jun 22, 2021
FreeSpirited:

Lol... meanwhile u are creating scene out of mere diction and semantics i.e my choice or meaning of words in context..
Everyone knows the word 'love' is used ambiguously in varied sense to make respect to relationship btw a male and a female...not necessarily "love" in the ideal sense of the word....when I say love is sweet...i meant the game or art of relating with the opposite sex in sexual context is sweet when.......
You see it's quite simple...not some romantic fantasies or some idealised illusion of love peddled around by women as weapon of manipulation..lol grin
Pele.

More ego trips, sheesh. Take your L in peace, dood. I did not read shit.

1 Like

Re: Love Is Sweeter When A Sweet Lady Chases You by Joelobioha(m): 11:03pm On Jun 24, 2021
Was chased by one..was shy back then.
Re: Love Is Sweeter When A Sweet Lady Chases You by GeneralPula: 11:27pm On Jun 24, 2021
One of the greatest mistake men of this generation is making is chasing women..

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's It With Young Teens And Sex? / If You Are Still Single At The Age Of 25. You Are Useless!!! / And Ladies, What Physical Features In Men Turn You On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.