Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

And Ladies, What Physical Features In Men Turn You On? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / And Ladies, What Physical Features In Men Turn You On? (3120 Views)

Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? / Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl / What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

And Ladies, What Physical Features In Men Turn You On? by whiteboy(m): 6:29pm On Apr 16, 2007
Ladies, What Physical Features in Men Turn You On?

I've got clues but just a few. Let me read more from y'all. I want to know, speak from the heart and please be real.

Holla back!!
Re: And Ladies, What Physical Features In Men Turn You On? by offnwendy: 9:42am On Apr 17, 2007
Hmmmmmmmm,I like my guy's physical features and I think I should use his features to describe.Tall,broad shoulderd,not fat,dark,bulgy sexy eyes,thick lips, not too pointed nose(cos it disrupts African kisses) and a lttle pot belly.What I dont like in him is that he's too hairy that he cuts his hair every 2 days and shaves every day.
Re: And Ladies, What Physical Features In Men Turn You On? by whiteboy(m): 4:51pm On Apr 17, 2007
Nice one OffnWendy,
'NOT TOO POINTED NOSE'. You'll hardly find that here. In Naija I mean!

I hope to read more y'all.

Holla!
Re: And Ladies, What Physical Features In Men Turn You On? by honeyda(f): 10:18pm On Nov 26, 2008
TDH, am in love with n kiss meeeeeen pink sexy lips really trip me
Re: And Ladies, What Physical Features In Men Turn You On? by bacterium(m): 10:24pm On Nov 26, 2008
Nice back is sooo good really
Re: And Ladies, What Physical Features In Men Turn You On? by 25more(f): 6:24am On Nov 27, 2008
i dont really dwell in physical features of a man, cox they can always change, i tend look into the person's personality. i like a big smile grin, and down to earth personality cool, and a heart soft as a baby's bum bum wink but i must say i dont like men with black lips like most AAs,(caused mostly by smoking the bad and the ugly) and brown teeth kill me sad, and also i dont like men who are too much bigger than me in terms of fattness and protruding water filled bellies. me no want a person who will kill me in bed with their fatty body, since i'm such a princess kiss
Re: And Ladies, What Physical Features In Men Turn You On? by rezzy: 10:25am On Nov 27, 2008
PHYSICAL FEATURES THAT I WOULD WANT MY MAN TO HAVE.
1. he should be tall
2. he should have a pointed nose
3. he should be healthy, cos i dont like LEPA guys
4. he should have a white teeth and should be well arrranged cos i hate coloured teeth and scatter scatter teeth
Re: And Ladies, What Physical Features In Men Turn You On? by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 27, 2008
LOL cheesy cheesy
Re: And Ladies, What Physical Features In Men Turn You On? by fyneboi79(m): 10:49pm On Apr 03, 2019
rezzy:
PHYSICAL FEATURES THAT I WOULD WANT MY MAN TO HAVE.
1. he should be tall
2. he should have a pointed nose
3. he should be healthy, cos i dont like LEPA guys
4. he should have a white teeth and should be well arrranged cos i hate coloured teeth and scatter scatter teeth
In 2018?

(1) (Reply)

My Tinsel Town...how Far With The TV Soap? / 10 Signs You’re Dating The Wrong Person / Girls - Be Honest!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.