Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Why African American Women Should Be Preferred - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why African American Women Should Be Preferred (1483 Views)

This Is Why African Countries Are Backward (photos) / Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman / 10 Reasons Why African Guys Double-Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why African American Women Should Be Preferred by Hiccups: 5:34am On Jun 17, 2021
I noticed consistent effort to demonise African American women by Nigerians in particular as not good enough for relationship as well as any other purpose. While everyone has the right to identify what’s best for them, Such can be achieved without stereotyping.

Yes some African American women are terrible, aggressive, rude, provocative, uncouth, controlling. Make no mistake, Hispanic, native and Caucasian Americans have their terrible aspects. From Bronx, NY to Elizabeth NJ, to FL, and CA, Hispanic American communities are not any better. with increasing psycho-stimulated happenings, Caucasians are no way different. Yet it is the AA community Nigerians seems to scrutinised more or perhaps constantly displayed this disappointing ugly negative perception.

Part of me want to believe could be purely down to Nigerians interactions, relationship, or better considered “transaction” with AA in obtaining a legal status in the States. Could Majority of 9ja conclusions about AA to some reasonable extent be traceable to experiences on the road this? If true, then its very unfair to AA community, as very few normal AA doing fairly ok, would get involved with such.

Before you demonise AA, always remember this:

1. AA may have ties with Africa, culturally, we are not the same. What we find unacceptable by 9ja Standards, in most cases, are acceptable by theirs.

2. Women in Southern America including AA, are very homely (by far the best you can get in US, I’ll put them ahead of any 9ja girl) compared to NY area. Again where you live in the state could shape your perception about American women, AA in particular.

3.. Always remember without the struggles of AA community, you as 9ja would stand no chance to enjoy those privileges in the States, I believe regardless of our different culture, they (AA) deserves better from Nigerians.

4. If you meet an AA woman, who at least belong to middle class and she loves you, I am very certain, personal perception about AA would change instantly. They’re the best in my books.

One reason I do advocate for Nigerians to always look out for AA women to settle with includes but not limited to:
- They’re very honest, hardly hold on to issues. Though they can react at speed of light when it comes to who they love �, trust me they let go of it easily.
- They’re not as mean and wicked as most 9ja women. If AA woman wants out of marriage, you can negotiate, share assets, still be good friends for life, she’ll still support you if she can, but most 9ja women will want to wreck you absolutely and make sure you are good for nothing or even have you dead and turn kids against you.

4 Likes

Re: Why African American Women Should Be Preferred by Nobody: 6:13am On Jun 17, 2021
Ehya
Sorry
Re: Why African American Women Should Be Preferred by SenecaTheYonger: 6:17am On Jun 17, 2021
I think the best AA women can be found in the South. The ones in the North have been completely ruined by feminism.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why African American Women Should Be Preferred by illicit(m): 6:25am On Jun 17, 2021
I will keep this is mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why African American Women Should Be Preferred by SweetVibe: 7:19am On Jun 17, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
I think the best AA women can be found in the South. The ones in the North have been completely ruined by feminism.
Exactly, the Liberal Democrats policies keep damaging them and they still vote and support this Liberal Democrats like fools.
Re: Why African American Women Should Be Preferred by mosdii(m): 7:53am On Jun 17, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

4 Likes

Re: Why African American Women Should Be Preferred by MarjieJ57(f): 1:00am On Jun 18, 2021
Hiccups:
I noticed consistent effort to demonize African American women by Nigerians in particular as not good enough for relationship as well as any other purpose. While everyone has the right to identify what’s best for them, Such can be achieved without stereotyping.

Yes some African American women are terrible, aggressive, rude, provocative, uncouth, controlling. Make no mistake, Hispanic, native and Caucasian Americans have their terrible aspects. From Bronx, NY to Elizabeth NJ, to FL, and CA, Hispanic American communities are not any better. with increasing psycho-stimulated happenings, Caucasians are no way different. Yet it is the AA community Nigerians seems to scrutinized more or perhaps constantly displayed this disappointing ugly negative perception.

Yes, AAW are loveable. If you're only pursuit of us is to financially abuse us; then yes, we will be Rachet. We know that black men only use us for financially abuse. As more and more White women realize that they are being being financially abused by Black Americans and Nigerians, you want to turn to Black American for Financial abuse. That's is not going to happen. If we had a choice between broke ass niggas in American and broke ass niggas in Nigerian, it's cheaper to deal with broke ass Black American men!!!!!!

Part of me want to believe could be purely down to Nigerians interactions, relationship, or better considered “transaction” with AA in obtaining a legal status in the States. Could Majority of 9ja conclusions about AA to some reasonable extent be traceable to experiences on the road this? If true, then its very unfair to AA community, as very few normal AA doing fairly ok, would get involved with such.

Before you demonise AA, always remember this:

1. AA may have ties with Africa, culturally, we are not the same. What we find unacceptable by 9ja Standards, in most cases, are acceptable by theirs.

2. Women in Southern America including AA, are very homely (by far the best you can get in US, I’ll put them ahead of any 9ja girl) compared to NY area. Again where you live in the state could shape your perception about American women, AA in particular.

3.. Always remember without the struggles of AA community, you as 9ja would stand no chance to enjoy those privileges in the States, I believe regardless of our different culture, they (AA) deserves better from Nigerians.

4. If you meet an AA woman, who at least belong to middle class and she loves you, I am very certain, personal perception about AA would change instantly. They’re the best in my books.

One reason I do advocate for Nigerians to always look out for AA women to settle with includes but not limited to:
- They’re very honest, hardly hold on to issues. Though they can react at speed of light when it comes to who they love �, trust me they let go of it easily.
- They’re not as mean and wicked as most 9ja women. If AA woman wants out of marriage, you can negotiate, share assets, still be good friends for life, she’ll still support you if she can, but most 9ja women will want to wreck you absolutely and make sure you are good for nothing or even have you dead and turn kids against you.
Re: Why African American Women Should Be Preferred by PrincessGlow: 1:07am On Jun 18, 2021
AA meeting
Re: Why African American Women Should Be Preferred by RENOWNED2(m): 4:45am On Jun 18, 2021
God knows say if i go away, na AA women for me.

1 Like

Re: Why African American Women Should Be Preferred by ABANGWABOI(m): 8:07am On Jun 18, 2021
AA Women are rotten..
Only a fool would hook up with them and definitely would be wrecked by them..
Their promiscuity is unmatched..
Whorism and what have you...
Even my enemy, I won't advice him to have a thing to do with them..
Even the educated and working class ones are highly Toxic and feministic to the bones..
God forbid..

1 Like

Re: Why African American Women Should Be Preferred by qtguru(m): 10:57am On Jun 18, 2021
Lol AA Good luck. Nigerian women are still the better option, AA will fvck you up and highly immoral not all though. We are cultured here at least.
Re: Why African American Women Should Be Preferred by Hiccups: 1:27am On Jul 29, 2021
ABANGWABOI:
AA Women are rotten..
Only a fool would hook up with them and definitely would be wrecked by them..
Their promiscuity is unmatched..
Whorism and what have you...
Even my enemy, I won't advice him to have a thing to do with them..
Even the educated and working class ones are highly Toxic and feministic to the bones..
God forbid..

Reality says otherwise, being reserved about sex does not necessarily translate to no promiscuity. Most 9ja girls are more promiscuous, AA women are very open from day one, 9ja ladies will let you (that’s if they ever will) know them better over time only if earned reasonable level of confidence
Re: Why African American Women Should Be Preferred by Hiccups: 1:29am On Jul 29, 2021
qtguru:
Lol AA Good luck. Nigerian women are still the better option, AA will fvck you up and highly immoral not all though. We are cultured here at least.

Where’s Nigeria ranked on paternal fraud globally as compared to these group you intended demonising?

1 Like

Re: Why African American Women Should Be Preferred by khia: 10:52am On Oct 27, 2021
SweetVibe:

Exactly, the Liberal Democrats policies keep damaging them and they still vote and support this Liberal Democrats like fools.

Just like you Nigerians who keep voting in the same ole ignorant, greedy, idiots each election like fools.
Re: Why African American Women Should Be Preferred by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 27, 2021
Y’all started by putting other races above black women generally, now you’re putting certain black women over others. And for some reasons, this preference always comes with “bashing” for the women you claim you don’t want. Like, instead of you to just...move on in life with the “preferred choice”

What am I saying? This pathetic and repetitive attempt to make black women/Nigerian women jealous or humble isn’t really working. Fishes dey for sea, and if you were ever a choice you would be taken by one. Calm down, try to heal by seeing a therapist, drink lots of water, and enjoy your journey to the alpha males organization. Na like this e dey start.

1 Like

Re: Why African American Women Should Be Preferred by Slaveman343: 1:15pm On Oct 29, 2023
You want to lay a curse on yourself? Here
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

(1) (Reply)

When A Lady Says "Can You Do Me A Favour", What Comes To Your Mind? / Could She Be A Lesbian? / One Day, Everything You Desire Today Will No Longer Make Sense....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.