Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,619 members, 7,820,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

On A Date: Ask Them Where They See Themselves In The Fure - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / On A Date: Ask Them Where They See Themselves In The Fure (1426 Views)

Why Do Women Display Attitude When Men Ask Them Their Name And Number? / 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

On A Date: Ask Them Where They See Themselves In The Fure by Princess80(f): 1:43pm On Feb 03, 2022

1 Like

Re: On A Date: Ask Them Where They See Themselves In The Fure by Michelle70(m): 1:45pm On Feb 03, 2022
grin
I see this OP is nothing but a big trouble maker.
On that her other thread, I thought she didn't reply any message cos they insulted her, but no... This mini devil is actually having fun and probably laughing when the boys became defensive.

Its like pouring salt on a leech and watching it wriggling in pain.
Dont be surprised if this girl had more fun on that thread than Magnoliaa or whatever the name was again

3 Likes

Re: On A Date: Ask Them Where They See Themselves In The Fure by Lecrayjammy: 1:48pm On Feb 03, 2022
Princess80:
Dear Queens, try as much as possible to ask a man what is goals are during ur first or second date with him.
Most wannabe redpillers out there are NFA (No Future Ambition) males. They are only obsessed with Nike shoes, insulting Buhari, insulting women and admiring breast on tiktok. U always see them becoming defensive and insultive when the word broke is mentioned, they feel attacked
It is better to plan a future with broke NYSC corp member with a drive and ambition than dating a rich banker with no direction.

though most NLders are broke and ambitionless
Oya, let the insults pour, 123 go

TRASH! TRASH!! TRASH!!!

Trashiest post ever On NL angry

who qive a f_ck bout that? sad
Re: On A Date: Ask Them Where They See Themselves In The Fure by Magnoliaa(f): 4:04pm On Feb 03, 2022
Michelle70:
grin
On that her other thread, I thought she didn't reply any message cos they insulted her, but no... This mini devil is actually having fun and probably laughing when the boys became defensive.

Dont be surprised if this girl had more fun on that thread than Magnoliaa or whatever the name was again

Firstly, are you not supposed to be maintaining an image of a female or whatever? You're forgetting what (gender) you are on this account? So why do you want to be towing this line with it/me?

Secondly, fun. Really. You assumed I was having fun, having it much more in comparison to the OP (whom I don't even have a thing against, btw) and then singled me out out of the hundreds of commenters there.

MAGNOLIAA or whatever my foot. smiley It's good to get this indirect feedback from you that I'm hard to be overlooked; you literally have no choice, other than to be forced to take note of me. Be hooked, and be curious and asking yourself --- 'what's this girl all about?'

It's obvious this is what is playing out with you else you wouldn't have mentioned me on a faceless forum where so many people post their views and assumed I was something, insinuating that I owned the thread or space or whatever, when I am not all but one person.

2 Likes

Re: On A Date: Ask Them Where They See Themselves In The Fure by Michelle70(m): 4:08pm On Feb 03, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Firstly, are you not supposed to be maintaining an image of a female or whatever? You're forgetting what (gender) you are on this account? So why do you want to be towing this line with it/me?

Secondly, fun. Really. You assumed I was having fun, having it much more in comparison to the OP (whom I don't even have a thing against, btw) and then singled me out out of the hundreds of commenters there.

MAGNOLIAA or whatever my foot. smiley It's good to get this indirect feedback from you that I'm hard to be overlooked; you literally have no choice, other than to be forced to take note of me. Be hooked, and be curious and asking yourself --- 'what's this girl all about?'

It's obvious this is what is playing out with you else you wouldn't have mentioned me on a faceless forum where so many people post their views and assumed I was something, insinuated that I owned the thread or space or whatever.
sorry madame, I dont read long messages

1 Like

Re: On A Date: Ask Them Where They See Themselves In The Fure by Bigpapi: 4:11pm On Feb 03, 2022
Princess80:
Dear Queens, try as much as possible to ask a man what is goals are during ur first or second date with him.
Most wannabe redpillers out there are only obsessed with Nike shoes, insulting Buhari, insulting women and admiring breast on tiktok. U always see them becoming defensive and insultive when the word broke is mentioned, they feel attacked
It is better to plan a future with broke NYSC corp member with a drive and ambition than dating a rich banker with no direction.

Most men are broke and ambitionless anyways so u will have a big problem finding a man

Mumu.........what is ur own ambition,apart from ur TOTO?

2 Likes

Re: On A Date: Ask Them Where They See Themselves In The Fure by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:11pm On Feb 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK is viewing this thread.. wink
Re: On A Date: Ask Them Where They See Themselves In The Fure by Magnoliaa(f): 4:13pm On Feb 03, 2022
Michelle70:
sorry madame, I dont read long messages

It doesn't matter. You gave me the opening to shine on your head. grin And there's nothing I love more than these aggrandizing gestures... the opportunity to strut and display and have fun.

You mentioned me to a thread I likely ordinarily would have ignored and then you wonder why I seem to always take places or attention or centre stage.

Reply me again and I'll be going all out with you and making this about me. grin

1 Like

Re: On A Date: Ask Them Where They See Themselves In The Fure by Bigpapi: 4:15pm On Feb 03, 2022
Lecrayjammy:

TRASH! TRASH!! TRASH!!!

Trashiest post ever On NL angry

who qive a f_ck bout that? sad

Re: On A Date: Ask Them Where They See Themselves In The Fure by KingOfTheDamned: 4:15pm On Feb 03, 2022
Magnoliaa:

It doesn't matter. You gave me the opening to shine on your head. grin And there's nothing I love more than these aggrandizing gestures... the opportunity to strut and display and have fun.

You mentioned me to a thread I likely ordinarily would have ignored and then you wonder why I seem to always take places or attention or centre stage.

Reply me again and I'll be going all out with you and making this about me. grin

You seem to have this delusions of grandeur or rather seem to like to see yourself as someone smart ?

grin yet you resort to slander and bullying as a defensive mechanism.

You are a bully . See how you are talking to her in such a condescending manner ...

Wow!!!

1 Like

Re: On A Date: Ask Them Where They See Themselves In The Fure by Magnoliaa(f): 4:17pm On Feb 03, 2022
Says the person who's given me more than 30 mentions in the span of 24 hours. grin

You gotta looove these doods.

2 Likes

Re: On A Date: Ask Them Where They See Themselves In The Fure by Michelle70(m): 4:19pm On Feb 03, 2022
Magnoliaa:

OK, u are boring.

1 Like

Re: On A Date: Ask Them Where They See Themselves In The Fure by Magnoliaa(f): 4:20pm On Feb 03, 2022
Michelle70:
OK, u are boring.

You don lose your fire? grin grin Quick quick? No nahhh, o wrong. Why you pulling out, tranny?

2 Likes

Re: On A Date: Ask Them Where They See Themselves In The Fure by Truvelisback(m): 4:22pm On Feb 03, 2022
U are seeking attention, recognition and wants to trend here by all means.
Re: On A Date: Ask Them Where They See Themselves In The Fure by KingOfTheDamned: 4:22pm On Feb 03, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Says the person who's given me more than 30 mentions in the span of 24 hours. grin

It's dudes not doods undecided

I really want to see what you look like.. I swear you better look like a Beyonce or Kim Kardashian clone or else.... Oh sweet Jesus I am getting giddy when I think of the verbal tsunami that will be unleashed here grin

I am going to make it my mission to trace your digital footprint and find out exactly what you look like...

Your bullying of that lady was just down right mean
Re: On A Date: Ask Them Where They See Themselves In The Fure by Jeon(f): 4:28pm On Feb 03, 2022
Princess80:
Most wannabe redpillers out there are only obsessed with Nike shoes, insulting Buhari, insulting women and admiring breast on tiktok. U always see them becoming defensive and insultive when the word broke is mentioned, they feel attacked

MOST MEN ARE BROKE AND AMBITIONLESS ANYWAYS SO U WILL HAVE A BIG PROBLEM FINDING A MAN

I SUPPORT YOU.

2 Likes

Re: On A Date: Ask Them Where They See Themselves In The Fure by Magnoliaa(f): 4:31pm On Feb 03, 2022
Exactly. Verbal tsunami on top my head; becoming an FBI, CIA, ATF, DEA, MI6, MI5, KGB and Mossad agents all because of me and *yet* I'm the one with the delusions of grandeur. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: On A Date: Ask Them Where They See Themselves In The Fure by Truvelisback(m): 4:31pm On Feb 03, 2022
Michelle70:
grin

No worry, she go soon cool down. She just register newly, na the thing dey shack her.
Re: On A Date: Ask Them Where They See Themselves In The Fure by Michelle70(m): 4:37pm On Feb 03, 2022
Magnoliaa:

You don lose your fire? grin grin Quick quick? No nahhh, o wrong. Why you pulling out, tranny?
still boring, try harder

1 Like

Re: On A Date: Ask Them Where They See Themselves In The Fure by KingOfTheDamned: 4:40pm On Feb 03, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Exactly. Verbal tsunami on top my head; becoming an FBI, CIA, ATF, DEA, MI6, MI5, KGB and Mossad agents all because of me and *yet* I'm the one with the delusions of grandeur. grin grin

I can see you don't understand what that term means but don't worry .. I am already making good progress in find out what you look like grin
Re: On A Date: Ask Them Where They See Themselves In The Fure by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:46pm On Feb 03, 2022
Princess80:

Most men are broke and ambitionless anyways so u will have a big problem finding a man

what if he simply replies:"in the near future, i plan to bang the hell out of you, so i can recoup some of the money i invested in these dates with you... for the rest, babajesus will provide in due time!
Re: On A Date: Ask Them Where They See Themselves In The Fure by Magnoliaa(f): 5:01pm On Feb 03, 2022
Michelle70:
still boring, try harder

...but I was interesting enough for you to forfeit your deceit of being female. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: On A Date: Ask Them Where They See Themselves In The Fure by KingOfTheDamned: 5:04pm On Feb 03, 2022
Magnoliaa:

...but I was interesting enough for you to forfeit your deceit of being female. grin grin grin

Now you are accusing her of not being female? For someone who openly contemplated suicide and was struggling with depression you really are mean to your fellow women o.

It's shocking indeed
Re: On A Date: Ask Them Where They See Themselves In The Fure by KingOfTheDamned: 5:16pm On Feb 03, 2022
Michelle70:
still boring, try harder

Mad please ignore Her, I was worked up like you are when we went from a normal conversation to her suddenly saying I threatened to kidnap and rape her ..!!

I swear that happened see screen shot ( read her quoted comment)

See the thread and see that it never happened

https://www.nairaland.com/6943235/what-cultist-threatens

So after that even which shook me to my core I went into her profile and found she once openly talkies about suicide in support of it.. and generally she is someone whom people ignore due to signs she is struggling with some form of mental illness . So please don't take offense at her attacks please .

Visit the thread and see that we weren't even quarrelling.. so maybe she hears voices in her head or something. Just ignore her

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: On A Date: Ask Them Where They See Themselves In The Fure by Michelle70(m): 5:18pm On Feb 03, 2022
Magnoliaa:

I know u can do it, but still boring...
Keep trying

1 Like

Re: On A Date: Ask Them Where They See Themselves In The Fure by helinues: 5:18pm On Feb 03, 2022
Toh

Says the gender that has been neglecting their career for this same love.

Some ladies see themselves as a future maids in marriage. A situation where they don't have to work and earn their own money but remain liability to the man
Re: On A Date: Ask Them Where They See Themselves In The Fure by helinues: 5:21pm On Feb 03, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Ignore that guy.. He is a regular troller
Re: On A Date: Ask Them Where They See Themselves In The Fure by Magnoliaa(f): 5:48pm On Feb 03, 2022
helinues:
Ignore that guy.. He is a regular troller

Life must be really pathetic for him sha. I can't imagine. grin When I feel like goofing around once in a while though, I'll make him a sport. He sure'll be an handy provision.

3 Likes

Re: On A Date: Ask Them Where They See Themselves In The Fure by Magnoliaa(f): 5:53pm On Feb 03, 2022
grin grin grin

Torh. I've decided to give you some visibility. Milk it well.

1 Like

Re: On A Date: Ask Them Where They See Themselves In The Fure by Michelle70(m): 6:17pm On Feb 03, 2022
Magnoliaa:
grin grin grin

Torh. I've decided to give you some visibility. Milk it well.
Yawn, still boring

1 Like

Re: On A Date: Ask Them Where They See Themselves In The Fure by Magnoliaa(f): 6:22pm On Feb 03, 2022
Michelle70:
I know u can do it, but still boring...
Keep trying

This is good. You've gotten the message clearly now not to attempt trolling me again without you falling back to washed-out and cliched broken-record-y one-lines. smiley

I can henceforth do this with you all day without any hard feelings.

Michelle70:
Yawn, still boring

And you still won't stop quoting. grin

1 Like

Re: On A Date: Ask Them Where They See Themselves In The Fure by Michelle70(m): 6:46pm On Feb 03, 2022
Magnoliaa:

This is good. You've gotten the message clearly now not to attempt trolling me again without you falling back to washed-out and cliched broken-record-y one-lines. smiley

I can henceforth do this with you all day without any hard feelings.

And you still won't stop quoting. grin
OK, we are making baby progress but u still boring grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Agree?! / 'don’t Try It Again' — Reactions As Young Lady Plays Prank On Soldier / Watch: Sȅx Video Of Cynthia From Port Harcourt Came To Lagos To Receive It Huge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.