Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,848 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Botswana: World's Third Largest Diamond Unearthed In Africa (Photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Botswana: World's Third Largest Diamond Unearthed In Africa (Photos) (82029 Views)

BUA Cement Lists 33.86 Billion Shares On NSE, Now Third Largest Listed Company / Nigeria Has The World's Third-largest Bitcoin Holdings / World's 5th Largest Diamond Found In Lesotho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Botswana: World's Third Largest Diamond Unearthed In Africa (Photos) by falseprophet: 8:27pm On Jun 19, 2021
Okay...watch how crises magically appear there
Re: Botswana: World's Third Largest Diamond Unearthed In Africa (Photos) by onuman: 8:28pm On Jun 19, 2021
Macsjebs:
Source: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-57506828

But Oyibo must determine the cost of the Diamond.
Africa is not yet free from Oyibo.
Re: Botswana: World's Third Largest Diamond Unearthed In Africa (Photos) by BigBashiru: 8:28pm On Jun 19, 2021
TheGiftedOne:
A continent with so much mineral resources yet so little development to show for it.

Japan and so many western countries do not even have one tenth of what many African countries are endowed with yet they are a Millon miles ahead in terms of development.

Is Africa cursed

France and eu allegedly sponsor rebels and wars in Africa. it's the white man who distabilizes Africa. do your research.

it's France is especially that is CURSED not Africa....

1 Like

Re: Botswana: World's Third Largest Diamond Unearthed In Africa (Photos) by BrainSanitizer: 8:28pm On Jun 19, 2021
oz4real83:
If to say na me just get am now grin grin grin
You for sell am, then use the money chase olosho.
Anything else?
Re: Botswana: World's Third Largest Diamond Unearthed In Africa (Photos) by BigBashiru: 8:29pm On Jun 19, 2021
falseprophet:
Okay...watch how crises magically appear there

exactly! crisis sponsored by the white man.

Africa ain't cursed.

Europe is CURSED.
Re: Botswana: World's Third Largest Diamond Unearthed In Africa (Photos) by alphaeus212(m): 8:29pm On Jun 19, 2021
Choi grin grin whoever owns this is made for life
Re: Botswana: World's Third Largest Diamond Unearthed In Africa (Photos) by Militant30: 8:33pm On Jun 19, 2021
Africa is really blessed by God but kwarupt leaders are the only illness choking the continent
Re: Botswana: World's Third Largest Diamond Unearthed In Africa (Photos) by kareemkamil(m): 8:33pm On Jun 19, 2021
oz4real83:
I am already at work at this time of the day unlike u who may still be on the bed or looking for an innocent person to hack his bank account. Idiotic. Shit.

My guy no take ham easy with dis guy at all

3 Likes

Re: Botswana: World's Third Largest Diamond Unearthed In Africa (Photos) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 8:34pm On Jun 19, 2021
TheGiftedOne:
A continent with so much mineral resources yet so little development to show for it.

Japan and so many western countries do not even have one tenth of what many African countries are endowed with yet they are a Millon miles ahead in terms of development.

Is Africa cursed

And the answer is yes! I think Africa is cursed especially Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Botswana: World's Third Largest Diamond Unearthed In Africa (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 8:34pm On Jun 19, 2021
Africa is the richest continent yet, the poorest
Re: Botswana: World's Third Largest Diamond Unearthed In Africa (Photos) by Olayetan(m): 8:36pm On Jun 19, 2021
iamyemiakins:

A whole diamond undecided

He's right tho
The reason they placed value on that piece of rock is because it's rare to come by, once They detect a huge diamond rock underground, the value placed on it will just goto zero like the pebble stone they used to build house.
Re: Botswana: World's Third Largest Diamond Unearthed In Africa (Photos) by calcal: 8:37pm On Jun 19, 2021
Let's think of it critically, does having resources a plus to African countries?

This is an assignment for the youth.

beylinko02:
This is money. If put into good use, it will provide water, provide electricity and put smiles pn people's face. Africa is richly bless only if we could make us of it abundant wealth
Re: Botswana: World's Third Largest Diamond Unearthed In Africa (Photos) by babtoundey(m): 8:39pm On Jun 19, 2021
sapphiere:
O my Africa. A virgin you were. You have been raped severally by your colonial fathers. They promise you long life then took away your breast.

I'm a proud African. Africa is the richest continent. Africa can survive without Europe but the remaining six continents need Africa to survive.

It's not just about colonialism. What the current and past African leaders are doing to Africa is far worse than what the colonialists have done to Africa. Maybe one day, she will be free from the shackles of domestic colonialism just as she was of the white colonialists.

2 Likes

Re: Botswana: World's Third Largest Diamond Unearthed In Africa (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 8:41pm On Jun 19, 2021
Check well, there was a time i found some precious stones, around where i stay, but i am longer living there.

Tookool:
I saw something like this yesterday while my workers were digging trenches for foundation...I’ll go examine it again, it might just be my way out of this suffering

1 Like

Re: Botswana: World's Third Largest Diamond Unearthed In Africa (Photos) by ElValiente(m): 8:43pm On Jun 19, 2021
iamyemiakins:

A whole diamond undecided
Hitmans bodyguard grin nigga jump outta window saying really?? Love that guy from 6 underground grin
Re: Botswana: World's Third Largest Diamond Unearthed In Africa (Photos) by channelstravel: 8:44pm On Jun 19, 2021
shocked
Re: Botswana: World's Third Largest Diamond Unearthed In Africa (Photos) by AdeniyiA(m): 8:44pm On Jun 19, 2021
Nbotee:
Imagine being the largest exporter of one of the priciest gems and yet underdeveloped

Until we give ourselves brains in Africa, the colonial master would never wish these countries with mineral resources have peace, because that's the only way to continually have access to these minerals

1 Like

Re: Botswana: World's Third Largest Diamond Unearthed In Africa (Photos) by planetx: 8:44pm On Jun 19, 2021
Nbotee:
Imagine being the largest exporter of one of the priciest gems and yet underdeveloped
Who told you Botswana is underdeveloped. You are talking about a country miles ahead of Nigeria, you think all African countries are doing badly. Botswana have better infrastructure than a lot of European countries.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Botswana: World's Third Largest Diamond Unearthed In Africa (Photos) by Deemayor: 8:45pm On Jun 19, 2021
oz4real83:
I am already at work at this time of the day unlike u who may still be on the bed or looking for an innocent person to hack his bank account. Idiotic. Shit.

I love this reply, keep it up bro one love

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Botswana: World's Third Largest Diamond Unearthed In Africa (Photos) by tunary(m): 8:45pm On Jun 19, 2021
oz4real83:
how much
Re: Botswana: World's Third Largest Diamond Unearthed In Africa (Photos) by Omotaday(m): 8:45pm On Jun 19, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Africa is blessed , Africa leaders are cursed
Who are the ones making the leaders? Who are the leaders? Africans. Africa is ,,,,,,,

1 Like

Re: Botswana: World's Third Largest Diamond Unearthed In Africa (Photos) by Tookool(m): 8:45pm On Jun 19, 2021
SeriouslySense:
Check well, there was a time i found some precious stones, around where i stay, but i am longer living there.

I definitely will
Re: Botswana: World's Third Largest Diamond Unearthed In Africa (Photos) by planetx: 8:46pm On Jun 19, 2021
Raydos:
Dem go still mis-use am come dey blame white people!!

Stupidil black monkeys!
Is your hopeless father a stupid black monkey? Fvcking dumbass and a bloody illiterate Botswana is the least corrupt country in Africa.

5 Likes

Re: Botswana: World's Third Largest Diamond Unearthed In Africa (Photos) by BigBashiru: 8:48pm On Jun 19, 2021
Omotaday:
Who are the ones making the leaders? Who are the leaders? Africans. Africa is ,,,,,,,

if you look at Chad, French president appointed a stooge there to do his bidding. same thing in mali that's why a coup was plotted to remove the president planted by French president.
Re: Botswana: World's Third Largest Diamond Unearthed In Africa (Photos) by hardon1(m): 8:49pm On Jun 19, 2021
Sometimes I wonder why such value is placed on this stone. Its Just an ornament of beauty and a tool for cutting, nothing more
Re: Botswana: World's Third Largest Diamond Unearthed In Africa (Photos) by Ten06(m): 8:50pm On Jun 19, 2021
oz4real83:

If wishes are horses beggars would ride
Re: Botswana: World's Third Largest Diamond Unearthed In Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 19, 2021
America/UK thinking of how to scam Botswana now like they did for Libya.
Re: Botswana: World's Third Largest Diamond Unearthed In Africa (Photos) by VGlobal: 8:51pm On Jun 19, 2021
De Beers! That family is F..ckn rich. A strong force in the diamond industry

1 Like

Re: Botswana: World's Third Largest Diamond Unearthed In Africa (Photos) by BigBashiru: 8:51pm On Jun 19, 2021
Icumsa45:
America/UK thinking of how to scam Botswana now like they did for Libya.

exactly!
Re: Botswana: World's Third Largest Diamond Unearthed In Africa (Photos) by chaloskyx: 8:51pm On Jun 19, 2021
NASO AT THE END IT WOULD END UP IN EUROPE
Re: Botswana: World's Third Largest Diamond Unearthed In Africa (Photos) by joelbooks: 8:52pm On Jun 19, 2021
Following
Re: Botswana: World's Third Largest Diamond Unearthed In Africa (Photos) by detectivejones: 8:53pm On Jun 19, 2021
bluefilm:
It's just a fucking_ piece of rock and nothing else

But Humans will always continue valuing nonsense over useful things.

Nonsense.

That can change your generation's financial status

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Roasts Corns In Dubai For A Living (Photo) / 5 Businesses That Are Thriving During Covid-19 Pandemic - Nairametrics / Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.