Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,355 members, 7,954,432 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:52 PM

Joy Saturday Kidnapped, Gang-Raped & Killed By Man She Bought Land From (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Joy Saturday Kidnapped, Gang-Raped & Killed By Man She Bought Land From (Video) (65517 Views)

Adekolure Idowu Glory: UNIBEN Graduate Tortured, Raped & Killed / Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old / 14-Year-Old Girl Kidnapped & Gang Raped For 7 Days By 4 Men In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joy Saturday Kidnapped, Gang-Raped & Killed By Man She Bought Land From (Video) by Originalsly: 2:26pm On Jun 17, 2021
Hmmm.... if you didn't know.... he is talking so calm you would believe he was talking about how he and his friends trapped and killed a snake that was terrorizing the village. This guy is a beast. Just two Policemen should take the guy to the women's work area... or her hometown and make the announcement.... they will know what to do.
Re: Joy Saturday Kidnapped, Gang-Raped & Killed By Man She Bought Land From (Video) by kolaaderin: 2:28pm On Jun 17, 2021
optionalY09:
They are planning on make this one IG in 2048 his job now is to blackmail southerners as criminals
you are really mad you know
Re: Joy Saturday Kidnapped, Gang-Raped & Killed By Man She Bought Land From (Video) by bluefilm: 2:28pm On Jun 17, 2021
Na wa o!

This one na end time Land Seller.
Re: Joy Saturday Kidnapped, Gang-Raped & Killed By Man She Bought Land From (Video) by Sultty(m): 2:29pm On Jun 17, 2021
abeg give me gun make I waste this bastaard
Re: Joy Saturday Kidnapped, Gang-Raped & Killed By Man She Bought Land From (Video) by Commentor: 2:36pm On Jun 17, 2021
tutudesz:

Just put one bullet in his head

For what?

This kind needs something more macabre.
Re: Joy Saturday Kidnapped, Gang-Raped & Killed By Man She Bought Land From (Video) by WoundedLamb: 2:36pm On Jun 17, 2021
skales67:

Stop sounding sexist!

Terrorists sent by the Fulani militias are stopping public transports and abducting only men but sparing women and children in some parts of the South East.
The fulani militias are men too. But that aside, I'm not disputing the fact that everyone is suffering. But if you're really saying you're not concerned about the increasing violence against women by men, then I guess there's no point having this discussion.

I'm a man with sisters I care about.

Meanwhile, on the same front page, https://www.nairaland.com/6608052/bandits-kidnap-female-students-fggc#102817637

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joy Saturday Kidnapped, Gang-Raped & Killed By Man She Bought Land From (Video) by frowland(m): 2:39pm On Jun 17, 2021
tutudesz:
Abeg after such confession, is there any reason to charge him to court

That is the democracy we all preach about. Innocent until proven guilty by the court. Even if there is a video that captures the act, the person is still Innocent. grin
Re: Joy Saturday Kidnapped, Gang-Raped & Killed By Man She Bought Land From (Video) by wink2015(m): 2:41pm On Jun 17, 2021
The heart of man is wicked.

Very wicked.

See how Prince Reuben is talking as if he won"t hunt a fly.

He just wasted the life of Joy Saturday his client.

A women mentioned by the police officer to be hardworking.
Re: Joy Saturday Kidnapped, Gang-Raped & Killed By Man She Bought Land From (Video) by Yankee101: 2:45pm On Jun 17, 2021
Slaughter him like a ram, along with the 3 others

Give them over to the devil whom they have chosen to serve

A life for a life
Re: Joy Saturday Kidnapped, Gang-Raped & Killed By Man She Bought Land From (Video) by Haines: 2:46pm On Jun 17, 2021
RichBoy247:
There must be judgement after our death.

Aal-e-Imran 3:185

كُلُّ نَفْسٍ ذَآئِقَةُ ٱلْمَوْتِۗ وَإِنَّمَا تُوَفَّوْنَ أُجُورَكُمْ يَوْمَ ٱلْقِيَٰمَةِۖ فَمَن زُحْزِحَ عَنِ ٱلنَّارِ وَأُدْخِلَ ٱلْجَنَّةَ فَقَدْ فَازَۗ وَمَا ٱلْحَيَوٰةُ ٱلدُّنْيَآ إِلَّا مَتَٰعُ ٱلْغُرُورِ

Every soul will taste death, and you will only be given your [full] compensation on the Day of Resurrection. So he who is drawn away from the Fire and admitted to Paradise has attained [his desire]. And what is the life of this world except the enjoyment of delusion.

1 Like

Re: Joy Saturday Kidnapped, Gang-Raped & Killed By Man She Bought Land From (Video) by frizakengineeri: 2:46pm On Jun 17, 2021
Tadeknkeepcalm:

Abeg shut up jare
Don't mind the foolish fool
Re: Joy Saturday Kidnapped, Gang-Raped & Killed By Man She Bought Land From (Video) by Sterope(f): 2:49pm On Jun 17, 2021
You don't sound like a man
WoundedLamb:

The fulani militias are men too. But that aside, I'm not disputing the fact that everyone is suffering. But if you're really saying you're not concerned about the increasing violence against women by men, then I guess there's no point having this discussion.

I'm a man with sisters I care about.
Re: Joy Saturday Kidnapped, Gang-Raped & Killed By Man She Bought Land From (Video) by DENNIXX(f): 2:49pm On Jun 17, 2021
optionalY09:
They are planning on make this one IG in 2048 his job now is to blackmail southerners as criminals
U are a fool.. u and d suspect are d same
Re: Joy Saturday Kidnapped, Gang-Raped & Killed By Man She Bought Land From (Video) by ThePlugg(m): 2:49pm On Jun 17, 2021
wickedness of men in another dimension
Re: Joy Saturday Kidnapped, Gang-Raped & Killed By Man She Bought Land From (Video) by fm7070: 2:50pm On Jun 17, 2021
tutudesz:

Just put one bullet in his head

Bullet is too expensive to be used on this wicked soul.
I support acid on his forehead, but with his hands tied
Re: Joy Saturday Kidnapped, Gang-Raped & Killed By Man She Bought Land From (Video) by WoundedLamb: 2:54pm On Jun 17, 2021
Sterope:
You don't sound like a man

Forgive me.
Re: Joy Saturday Kidnapped, Gang-Raped & Killed By Man She Bought Land From (Video) by discusant: 2:56pm On Jun 17, 2021
infoxpress:
Etche In Rivers State: We raped her, killed her and then poured acid on her body"- man recounts • how he and three others murdered a petty trader who he had sold a piece of land to

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1u3fYS-A0ZQ

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CQOBokEgLtS/?utm_medium=copy_link

A fine and well educated policeman.

But why would a woman, or anybody indeed, go alone for land speculation?
Re: Joy Saturday Kidnapped, Gang-Raped & Killed By Man She Bought Land From (Video) by attacker321: 2:57pm On Jun 17, 2021
nzeobi:
Murder like this should only attract death sentence and execution should be done quickly

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Joy Saturday Kidnapped, Gang-Raped & Killed By Man She Bought Land From (Video) by Organs(m): 2:58pm On Jun 17, 2021
optionalY09:

My issue is this, people like you are actually living amongst us. Please don't have Children oh, so when you die we are at least assured you are not reproducing your type!
Re: Joy Saturday Kidnapped, Gang-Raped & Killed By Man She Bought Land From (Video) by desiredhome: 2:58pm On Jun 17, 2021
optionalY09:
In other words, South South is crime free abi?.....
Re: Joy Saturday Kidnapped, Gang-Raped & Killed By Man She Bought Land From (Video) by Segzy19: 3:01pm On Jun 17, 2021
Kill them too
Re: Joy Saturday Kidnapped, Gang-Raped & Killed By Man She Bought Land From (Video) by Shokoloko(f): 3:02pm On Jun 17, 2021
Lordlove:
nPlease dear NL am still passionately begging for your assistant and mercy for me and my sick Mom.
For some time now have not made any post here but the unrepentant criminal antony 
okeke with his UBA account and his cohorts keep defraud people with my ex video that lack introduction of any name.
please forgive me, if I can help myself I won't be begging. have been looking for help on nairaland.my name Celestine . Am 29 years. Have been sufferin from tettraplegic injury of the spine since the past 1 3 years. Am only alive today because my mother never abandon me. She look after me since my accident happen and was brought back to the village but life is now too very hard for us. My mother is aged, she is diabetic and my hands is partially affected due to the spinial injury and I can no earn a living because of it. My family have suffer to spend so much on us and is just me and my mother that live here in the village with no one else here to help us. Am also sufferin from urinary tract infection due to my inability to be changing carrterther often, and also because am unable to get good treatment and health care needs like adurltdiaper, supplements, suppozitry, drugs etc. We also finding it hard to feed. please am calling on well meaning Nigerians to please have mercy and please help us. Nothing is too small and any NGO that can accept my condition please. more detail:
Nwankwo Celestine
3 1 7, 17 8 6 2,50
first. bank
One of the pics below is me and the parish priest of my town. when he visited me
What drugs? What types of supplements? What type of adult diapers? Which village are you residing in?
Re: Joy Saturday Kidnapped, Gang-Raped & Killed By Man She Bought Land From (Video) by Edusouls(m): 3:03pm On Jun 17, 2021
Nigerian men are depressed, demented and destabilised, ladies be warned
Re: Joy Saturday Kidnapped, Gang-Raped & Killed By Man She Bought Land From (Video) by tutudesz: 3:05pm On Jun 17, 2021
fm7070:

Bullet is too expensive to be used on this wicked soul.
I support acid on his forehead, but with his hands tied
Correct
Re: Joy Saturday Kidnapped, Gang-Raped & Killed By Man She Bought Land From (Video) by Chiboto414: 3:06pm On Jun 17, 2021
What kind of nonsense that this modafuka is even spitting out from his dirty mouth? Please you people should just hang this idiot straight away to the hell....
Re: Joy Saturday Kidnapped, Gang-Raped & Killed By Man She Bought Land From (Video) by tutudesz: 3:06pm On Jun 17, 2021
frowland:

That is the democracy we all preach about. Innocent until proven guilty by the court. Even if there is a video that captures the act, the person is still Innocent. grin
This case may carry on for the next 5 years, even with this confession
Re: Joy Saturday Kidnapped, Gang-Raped & Killed By Man She Bought Land From (Video) by tutudesz: 3:11pm On Jun 17, 2021
Icumsa45:

12 guage shotgun preferably
12 guage guy you wick O!
Re: Joy Saturday Kidnapped, Gang-Raped & Killed By Man She Bought Land From (Video) by shoprite: 3:11pm On Jun 17, 2021
Can NPF just circulate the pictures of those on the run and get down to business ASAP?

Re: Joy Saturday Kidnapped, Gang-Raped & Killed By Man She Bought Land From (Video) by Litmus: 3:13pm On Jun 17, 2021
Bvlgari:
Ha some human being wicked sha

I shock

People like these are Handicap or Disabled, to use a more modern term. Humans do not only suffer from externally visible disability as you may know. Those internally afflicted by mental disability such as psychopathy feel noting or have ultra addled sensitivity tolerances. These types of persons require extreme stimulus such as violence or anarchy in order to feel anything i.e. in order to feel alive. Killing, raping or any form of violent act does not trigger any form of guilt response and they are neither really afraid nor apprehensive of these acts being perpetrated on them.

Kanu and Buhari may be psychopaths for research by contemporaries in the field indicate those with psychopathic tendencies tend to predominate leadership roles, see Sheku, Bin Laden, Trump, Sadam etc
Re: Joy Saturday Kidnapped, Gang-Raped & Killed By Man She Bought Land From (Video) by tutudesz: 3:14pm On Jun 17, 2021
zeyt:
One of the many reasons that point Democracy can't work in Nigeria.
Democracy should not stop instant conviction when confession is available
Re: Joy Saturday Kidnapped, Gang-Raped & Killed By Man She Bought Land From (Video) by mamawa123: 3:16pm On Jun 17, 2021
optionalY09:

I can’t really understand your post but I know you are joking with this comment. I know you and your team were expecting the police officer to say the killer was herdsmen or unknown gunmen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hausa And Fulani Clash At Agege Abattoir Market In Lagos, 1 Hausa Killed (Pics) / Iyana Ipaja: Okada Riders Clash With Police Over Ban In Lagos / Dead Babies Found In Refuse Dump In Calabar (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.