Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,933 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Joy Saturday Kidnapped, Gang-Raped & Killed By Man She Bought Land From (Video) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Joy Saturday Kidnapped, Gang-Raped & Killed By Man She Bought Land From (Video) (64903 Views)

Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic / Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old / 14-Year-Old Girl Kidnapped & Gang Raped For 7 Days By 4 Men In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Joy Saturday Kidnapped, Gang-Raped & Killed By Man She Bought Land From (Video) by Agugbadin: 9:05pm On Jun 19, 2021
optionalY09:

He’s currently selling his sole for the position of IG. if you know you know

Are you a member of the gang that committed this sin against man and God
Re: Joy Saturday Kidnapped, Gang-Raped & Killed By Man She Bought Land From (Video) by Amccc1: 3:56pm On Jul 21, 2021
Shokoloko:

Sorry, I meant to ask what is the closest motor park? In summary how will you pick up a package that is waybilled to you?
good afternoon ma, how are you doing.hope fine.
Please are you still interested in sending the items to of those pack I mentioned I have some one who will pick it up for me if send.the person will be coming home next week for burial, thanks
Cc shokoloko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says / FIRS Director, Mohammadu Kudu Lawal, Shot Dead / 'Why We Beheaded Businessman Whose Wife Raised Only N40,000 Out Of N5m Ransom'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.