Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,303 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

The Implications Of Dating The Same Girl Desired By Your Lecturer/Boss(Pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Implications Of Dating The Same Girl Desired By Your Lecturer/Boss(Pics) (530 Views)

Two Men Arrive At School To Pick Up Same Girl / Pakistani Man And His Best Friend Dating The Same Lady (Photos) / "Same Girl, House & Day" - Guy Shares Story Of How His 3 Friends Sex A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Implications Of Dating The Same Girl Desired By Your Lecturer/Boss(Pics) by marvelck: 1:21pm On Jun 17, 2021
Associating with beautiful girls especially in school has gotten not a few guys into trouble with lecturers/bad boys. Especially if the lecturer is also eying the same girl.

Someone I know, was once failed by a lecturer in his dept cos of his closeness to a particular female student in their dept. I guess, the lecturer who has been trying to date the same girl, felt the guy was the one making her to do shakara for him. So he decided to teach the guy a lesson for chasing the same girl with him .. imagine the effrontery

Some bosses do it too. Once they notice you are getting too close to a particular girl they like or desire in the office/company, Bros you are in soup.

And when you start distancing yourself from the girl as a result, she won't understand or know the reason behind it.

It's better to face your book/work, and leave woman matter for Mathias, in a country like ours

E get why!

Re: The Implications Of Dating The Same Girl Desired By Your Lecturer/Boss(Pics) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 17, 2021
Kuku say the implications of dating Oloshos

1 Like

Re: The Implications Of Dating The Same Girl Desired By Your Lecturer/Boss(Pics) by hybrid11(m): 1:45pm On Jun 17, 2021
Who still the date ?
Have sex,flex her and yourself, move on with your life
Re: The Implications Of Dating The Same Girl Desired By Your Lecturer/Boss(Pics) by VlamesIffect(f): 1:48pm On Jun 17, 2021
If the guy has money...forget ,nothing will happen.

(1) (Reply)

The House Chore You Hate Doing When You Were A Kid / How I Slept With My Brother Wife / Have You Do This Before? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.