Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

President Buhari's Visit To Maiduguri In Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's Visit To Maiduguri In Pictures (37525 Views)

Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) / Lady Cried On Sighting President Buhari In Maiduguri In Maiduguri / Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari's Visit To Maiduguri In Pictures by BuharisBoy: 1:51pm On Jun 17, 2021
Welcome sir!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari's Visit To Maiduguri In Pictures by BuharisBoy: 1:55pm On Jun 17, 2021
.... .... ...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Visit To Maiduguri In Pictures by Fahdiga1: 1:57pm On Jun 17, 2021
Despite all the carnage going on in Borno State they are still trooping out to welcome this disaster of a president

Modified : I've come to realize that most of the pictures used here was from the last election campaign. APC urchins and fake news is inseparable

137 Likes 13 Shares

Re: President Buhari's Visit To Maiduguri In Pictures by colorsofrainbow: 1:59pm On Jun 17, 2021
APC has nothing else to offer us rather than fake pictures and propaganda having failed everybody in Nigeria even themselves.
Op why did you post 2019 pictures,you should have posted pictures of when Buhari was head of state in 1983.That would have been better. grin grin
Shame no gree APC miscreants post recent pictures again cos even em own brothers don ready dey wait am.
I know say you go rush delete am as I don burst you fake miscreant like this.
Na you be the fake news Lai Mohammed dey talk about everyday grin grin

110 Likes 15 Shares

Re: President Buhari's Visit To Maiduguri In Pictures by kahal29: 2:00pm On Jun 17, 2021
This man is too much

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari's Visit To Maiduguri In Pictures by vedaxcool(m): 2:02pm On Jun 17, 2021
This pic will send many to their early graves. Admin urgently bring this thread down, save some lives please.

30 Likes 7 Shares

Re: President Buhari's Visit To Maiduguri In Pictures by PrinceOfLagos: 2:03pm On Jun 17, 2021
No doubt he commands massive crowds up North.

I laugh when some miscreants say Tinubu helped Buhari to be president

Which Tinubu?

Late Musa Yaradua woulda defeated Buhari back to back if he was alive but since death took him away, The north switched the love they ha for Yaradua on Buhari and that was how Buhari became president .

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Visit To Maiduguri In Pictures by AchalugoNwa(f): 2:04pm On Jun 17, 2021
no doubt terrorist Buhari is popular in the north.

North no dey follow South play their kind of politics.

na South carry nationalism for head like gala
for the north once their own is in charge it doesn't matter if he's incompetent or not.
every other consequences of his incompetency is the will of Allah.

That's why I laugh at those screaming southern presidency when a core north is on the ballot.
the constitution favours these people to stay in power forever.
and one thing I'm 100% certain is that buhari will never endorse a southern candidate.
the south is too divided to do anything about it.
so no matter how you put it it's another northerner come 2023
mark my words

That's the pure truth.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari's Visit To Maiduguri In Pictures by Fahdiga1: 2:04pm On Jun 17, 2021
vedaxcool:
This pic will send many to their early graves. Admin urgently bring this thread down, save some lives please.
Does it change the fact that he is a failure

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari's Visit To Maiduguri In Pictures by colorsofrainbow: 2:06pm On Jun 17, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I
they brainwashed you too bro

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Visit To Maiduguri In Pictures by positivelord: 2:06pm On Jun 17, 2021
OP I hope the attached ELECTION pictures of crowd is for your fellow DEMENTED Zone B only.......

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Visit To Maiduguri In Pictures by PrinceOfLagos: 2:08pm On Jun 17, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
they brainwashed you too bro
Just saying what I've witnessed, I know what I'm talking about .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Visit To Maiduguri In Pictures by quinox947: 2:13pm On Jun 17, 2021
Which mammoth crowd? I dont seem to see this crowd. He is schedule to visit the joint task force base in Maiduguri and also to commission some project executed by Zulum. Those pix of crowds was a 2015 crowds.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari's Visit To Maiduguri In Pictures by sapientia(m): 2:15pm On Jun 17, 2021
200 naira crowd

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Visit To Maiduguri In Pictures by vedaxcool(m): 2:17pm On Jun 17, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Does it change the fact that he is a failure

Please take your heart medication, I know it is not easy.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Visit To Maiduguri In Pictures by vedaxcool(m): 2:18pm On Jun 17, 2021
sapientia:
200 naira crowd

grin grin grin post again but this time without crying.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari's Visit To Maiduguri In Pictures by phr0nesis(m): 2:20pm On Jun 17, 2021
Fu¢k Buhari
Fu¢k Zombies
Fu¢k Evil politicians (APC, PDP etc)

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Visit To Maiduguri In Pictures by WoodWorkingBox: 2:20pm On Jun 17, 2021
Bsh
Re: President Buhari's Visit To Maiduguri In Pictures by slawormiir: 2:20pm On Jun 17, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Visit To Maiduguri In Pictures by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 17, 2021
cool The president is working lately

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Visit To Maiduguri In Pictures by Acidiously: 2:21pm On Jun 17, 2021
Please make sure he makes a detour to Sambisa since he's already in town
Modified
How more pathetic, foolish and desperate could this blind terrorist followers be? Why always posting old pictures to claim baseless point? Are you that callous, heartless and irresponsible?
People are suffering all over the country especially borno state, why then will you dig up old pictures? Are you mocking those guys in IDP camps?
God go judge all of us o, especially the intentionally evil ones

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Visit To Maiduguri In Pictures by Goke7: 2:21pm On Jun 17, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I laugh when some miscreants say Tinubu helped Buhari to be president

Which Tinubu?

Late Musa Yaradua woulda defeated Buhari back to back if he was alive but since death took him away, The north switched the love they ha for Yaradua on Buhari and that was how Buhari became president .

Lies grin

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Visit To Maiduguri In Pictures by bishopjoe02(m): 2:22pm On Jun 17, 2021
vedaxcool:

The picture is fake, it is old campaign picture

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Visit To Maiduguri In Pictures by collinometricx: 2:22pm On Jun 17, 2021
sapientia:
200 naira crowd

IT is even 2019 pictures

8 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Visit To Maiduguri In Pictures by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 17, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri / Gumsu Sani Abacha: 'I Am So Tempted To Join APC' - [screenshot Photos] / Photo: Guess What Buhari Is Discussing With Ameachi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.