Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

President Buhari's Visit To Maiduguri In Pictures - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's Visit To Maiduguri In Pictures (37515 Views)

Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) / Lady Cried On Sighting President Buhari In Maiduguri In Maiduguri / Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari's Visit To Maiduguri In Pictures by Confirmedzombie: 2:32pm On Jun 17, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
APC has nothing else to offer us rather than fake pictures and propaganda having failed everybody in Nigeria even themselves.
Op why did you post 2019 pictures,you should have posted pictures of when Buhari was head of state in 1983.That would have been better. grin grin
Shame no gree APC miscreants post recent pictures again cos even em own brothers don ready dey wait am.
I know say you go rush delete am as I don burst you fake miscreant like this.
Na you be the fake news Lai Mohammed dey talk about everyday grin grin

Ipob terorists, go and hug transformer
Re: President Buhari's Visit To Maiduguri In Pictures by Philomath1212: 2:32pm On Jun 17, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Despite all the carnage going on in Borno State they are still trooping out to welcome this disaster of a president

You can believe anything sha....
Re: President Buhari's Visit To Maiduguri In Pictures by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 17, 2021
vedaxcool:
This pic will send many to their early graves. Admin urgently bring this thread down, save some lives please.

You are so gullible

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Visit To Maiduguri In Pictures by sirjosh(m): 2:32pm On Jun 17, 2021
These are 2015 pic when they were campaigning 4 x 4, can,t you see 4 x 4 banner there?
Don't allow anybody to fool you those pics my guys.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Visit To Maiduguri In Pictures by sapientia(m): 2:32pm On Jun 17, 2021
collinometricx:

IT is even 2019 pictures

thanks for the heads up

cos I know they always boo him when he arrives

was wondering what changed

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Visit To Maiduguri In Pictures by Daradared2(f): 2:33pm On Jun 17, 2021
please stop misleading people, post pictures of his arrival, why crowds of 2015. Please, its uncalled for!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Visit To Maiduguri In Pictures by Sincinnati: 2:33pm On Jun 17, 2021
vedaxcool:
This pic will send many to their early graves. Admin urgently bring this thread down, save some lives please.
Joke’s on you buddy grin grin

Your lie no work you come use your main account login wan come act cool and innocent.

Buharisboy is vedaxcool
vedaxcool is böoharisboy

grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Visit To Maiduguri In Pictures by Confirmedzombie: 2:33pm On Jun 17, 2021
vedaxcool:

I swear the IPOB terorists will have heart attack today. I see most of them been rushed to hospital.

Chia
Buhari is indeed the tormentor of ipob terorists

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Visit To Maiduguri In Pictures by deji17: 2:33pm On Jun 17, 2021
Street credibility.
Their father.
Re: President Buhari's Visit To Maiduguri In Pictures by Okoyouth: 2:34pm On Jun 17, 2021
Always take him picture from far,so that nobody will notice the mask
Re: President Buhari's Visit To Maiduguri In Pictures by snofunk472(m): 2:34pm On Jun 17, 2021
Happy visitation and hope he also visits sambisa.
contact for your perimeter fencing solutions
1) Chainlink
2) Razor Wire
3) Spike Fence
4) Electric Fence
5) Roller Shutter
6) Clearvu fence
7) Speed Bump
Re: President Buhari's Visit To Maiduguri In Pictures by emmabest2000(m): 2:34pm On Jun 17, 2021
BuharisBoy:
Welcome sir!

Many people in that old pictures you posted are in their grave's

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari's Visit To Maiduguri In Pictures by rottennaija(m): 2:35pm On Jun 17, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Despite all the carnage going on in Borno State they are still trooping out to welcome this disaster of a president

Don't believe everything you see on social media. If the borno state govt is building the chibok school again, in an area where there is supposed to be serious insurgency, does it not point to that fact that there is some semblance of normalcy in those areas? Govt wouldn't spend their money on regions that is restive. Keep that in mind.
Re: President Buhari's Visit To Maiduguri In Pictures by Confirmedzombie: 2:35pm On Jun 17, 2021
quinox947:
Which mammoth crowd? I dont seem to see this crowd. He is schedule to visit the joint task force base in Maiduguri and also to commission some project executed by Zulum. Those pix of crowds was a 2015 crowds.

Chia
I hope you are ok. Get well soon .

Sai Buhari
Re: President Buhari's Visit To Maiduguri In Pictures by Downey(f): 2:35pm On Jun 17, 2021
I'm still shock!
Re: President Buhari's Visit To Maiduguri In Pictures by Thinkfree(m): 2:36pm On Jun 17, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
no doubt terrorist Buhari is popular in the north.

North no dey follow South play their kind of politics.

na South carry nationalism for head like gala
for the north once their own is in charge it doesn't matter if he's incompetent or not.
every other consequences of his incompetency is the will of Allah.

That's why I laugh at those screaming southern presidency when a core north is on the ballot.
the constitution favours these people to stay in power forever.
and one thing I'm 100% certain is that buhari will never endorse a southern candidate.
the south is too divided to do anything about it.
so no matter how you put it it's another northerner come 2023
mark my words

That's the pure truth.
which part of the south are you talking about?
Re: President Buhari's Visit To Maiduguri In Pictures by sirjosh(m): 2:36pm On Jun 17, 2021
Check those Crowd did you see anyboby with face Mask? these are b/4 Covid 19 Pics.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Visit To Maiduguri In Pictures by angrykids(m): 2:36pm On Jun 17, 2021
Am definitely sure bokoharam wud strike after the president depart for Abuja, just to prove a point that they are still in control.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Visit To Maiduguri In Pictures by rottennaija(m): 2:36pm On Jun 17, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Don't believe everything you see on social media. If the borno state govt is building the chibok school again, in an area where there is supposed to be serious insurgency, does it not point to that fact that there is some semblance of normalcy in those areas? Govt wouldn't spend their money on regions that is restive. Keep that in mind.
Re: President Buhari's Visit To Maiduguri In Pictures by colorsofrainbow: 2:36pm On Jun 17, 2021
Confirmedzombie:

Ipob terorists, go and hug transformer
Nothing to offer again grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Visit To Maiduguri In Pictures by Theunbothered: 2:36pm On Jun 17, 2021
At least he is finally acting like a president
Re: President Buhari's Visit To Maiduguri In Pictures by majamajic(m): 2:37pm On Jun 17, 2021
vedaxcool:

It's fake pics we already know

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Visit To Maiduguri In Pictures by akin9ja78(m): 2:37pm On Jun 17, 2021
She na the man cause boko haram ni?

Fahdiga1:
Re: President Buhari's Visit To Maiduguri In Pictures by clothingonline(m): 2:39pm On Jun 17, 2021
The Gov is commissioning big project southern government what are u guys doing am challenging Oyo Osun and Akwa ibom and Enugu
Re: President Buhari's Visit To Maiduguri In Pictures by rottennaija(m): 2:39pm On Jun 17, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
No doubt he commands massive crowds up North.

I laugh when some miscreants say Tinubu helped Buhari to be president

Which Tinubu?

Late Musa Yaradua woulda defeated Buhari back to back if he was alive but since death took him away, The north switched the love they ha for Yaradua on Buhari and that was how Buhari became president .

Are you sure you have your facts right? Even with pdp rigging machine of which OBJ was the mastermind, even when Tinubu didn't support Buhari, check Buhari's record against Musa Yaradua.
Re: President Buhari's Visit To Maiduguri In Pictures by abatically(m): 2:39pm On Jun 17, 2021
But these are 2019 pictures

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Visit To Maiduguri In Pictures by ofiko123(m): 2:39pm On Jun 17, 2021
All hail President muhamadu buhari...
Re: President Buhari's Visit To Maiduguri In Pictures by harmony75: 2:39pm On Jun 17, 2021
Lifeless and blood sucker

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Visit To Maiduguri In Pictures by EnlightenedUFO: 2:42pm On Jun 17, 2021
Will he make the trip to sanbisa forest?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Visit To Maiduguri In Pictures by Onepeople: 2:42pm On Jun 17, 2021
Na photo we vote for oooo.
Re: President Buhari's Visit To Maiduguri In Pictures by EnlightenedUFO: 2:43pm On Jun 17, 2021
angrykids:
Am definitely sure bokoharam wud strike after the president depart for Abuja, just to prove a point that they are still in control.

You are bright. It has happened all the time he visited these areas. I won't be surprised at all.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Visit To Maiduguri In Pictures by Ekondo: 2:45pm On Jun 17, 2021
Fahdiga1:

Tell your Father to buy form I'm 2023. Armchair analyst who thinks politics is gushing palmoil beans with Agege bread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: Why Dangote Refinery Is Buying Crude Oil From The US / Remi Sonaiya Apologizes For Sharing Fake News About Tinubu-CSU Discourse / Courtney Dike Rejects N1.2M World Cup bonus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.