Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,759 members, 7,820,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

President Buhari's Visit To Maiduguri In Pictures - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's Visit To Maiduguri In Pictures (37541 Views)

Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) / Lady Cried On Sighting President Buhari In Maiduguri In Maiduguri / Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari's Visit To Maiduguri In Pictures by Kosoco(m): 2:45pm On Jun 17, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
APC has nothing else to offer us rather than fake pictures and propaganda having failed everybody in Nigeria even themselves.
Op why did you post 2019 pictures,you should have posted pictures of when Buhari was head of state in 1983.That would have been better. grin grin
Shame no gree APC miscreants post recent pictures again cos even em own brothers don ready dey wait am.
I know say you go rush delete am as I don burst you fake miscreant like this.
Na you be the fake news Lai Mohammed dey talk about everyday grin grin
Why are you misleading yourself... Turn NTA and Watch Live

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Visit To Maiduguri In Pictures by mariahAngel(f): 2:47pm On Jun 17, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Even this guy is short of words. undecided

Damn!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Visit To Maiduguri In Pictures by colorsofrainbow: 2:47pm On Jun 17, 2021
Kosoco:
Why are you misleading yourself... Turn NTA and Watch Live
You are the one misleading yourself with what your co-miscreant posted here.
But wait o,..u say make I tune to NTA? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Visit To Maiduguri In Pictures by Ijaya123: 2:48pm On Jun 17, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
No doubt he commands massive crowds up North.

I laugh when some miscreants say Tinubu helped Buhari to be president

Which Tinubu?

Late Musa Yaradua woulda defeated Buhari back to back if he was alive but since death took him away, The north switched the love they ha for Yaradua on Buhari and that was how Buhari became president .

So only the votes from the north made him to be the president?
Re: President Buhari's Visit To Maiduguri In Pictures by befocused1: 2:48pm On Jun 17, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Despite all the carnage going on in Borno State they are still trooping out to welcome this disaster of a president

Not really, only that we have no option!
Governor Zulum pleaded with the residents yesterday not to show grievances for security reasons. I learnt since Tuesday some politicians have been sharing money just for people to welcome him.
Secondly, all businesses were closed this morning without telling us yesterday. I managed to get to my business location this (bcoz almost all roads were closed) and could not open until he left that area around 1:00pm. So we had no option than to be by the road side.

People were disappointed
Despite the crowd by the road side, when a convoy passed from Maimalari barracks no single person waved at the crowd. Though no one knew if he was inside or not. People were greatly disappointed and cursed him.

when I shouted 'sai baba', one almajiri told me to stop instead I should say 'sai talakawa'

Some residents of Jiddari-Polo, Maiduguri have temporarily vacated the area with their families believing that any time he visits, "the boys" must strike

Reporting from opposite Ibrahim Taiwo Police Station, Baga Road, Maiduguri.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Visit To Maiduguri In Pictures by Kuginzi: 2:49pm On Jun 17, 2021
This pic will send many Igbos/ESN to their early graves.

Re: President Buhari's Visit To Maiduguri In Pictures by splashbaby(m): 2:49pm On Jun 17, 2021
After 6years of sleeping at Aso Rock, it appears this man just started his presidency.
Re: President Buhari's Visit To Maiduguri In Pictures by mach7(m): 2:49pm On Jun 17, 2021
Every single gun in that venue is carrying empty clips. Security protocols.

Except for those in the hands of Presidential bodyguards.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Visit To Maiduguri In Pictures by kindlyheart: 2:49pm On Jun 17, 2021
Thanos
Re: President Buhari's Visit To Maiduguri In Pictures by PrinceOfLagos: 2:50pm On Jun 17, 2021
Ijaya123:

So only the votes from the north made him to be the president?
How many are you in south west ?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Visit To Maiduguri In Pictures by PresidentAtiku(m): 2:51pm On Jun 17, 2021
vedaxcool:
This pic will send many to their early graves. Admin urgently bring this thread down, save some lives please.
You be ode aswear cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

How can a living thing envy the dullest President to have ever graced the earth??

hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Visit To Maiduguri In Pictures by vedaxcool(m): 2:52pm On Jun 17, 2021
PresidentAtiku:
You be ode aswear cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

How can a living thing envy the dullest President to have ever graced the earth??

hahahahahaha

Didn't ask for your family's history.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Visit To Maiduguri In Pictures by bayelsaowei(m): 2:54pm On Jun 17, 2021
vedaxcool:
This pic will send many to their early graves. Admin urgently bring this thread down, save some lives please.
why should it? Those who are running into their early graves are those who voted for this old lanky man right in there in the North.. me I am enjoying myself..

When I said you are a sycophant I meant it...keep following buhari to where ever he goes. Back to his cows and herds..

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Visit To Maiduguri In Pictures by millionboi(m): 2:54pm On Jun 17, 2021
Kuginzi:
This pic will send many Igbos/ESN to their early graves.
why ipob all time
Re: President Buhari's Visit To Maiduguri In Pictures by PresidentAtiku(m): 2:55pm On Jun 17, 2021
vedaxcool:

Didn't ask for your family's history.
conglomerate of dullards...

A replica of the current Nigeria situation... Only one man carry the economy of a country enter recession 3 times.... Only man living!!!!

If you get heart attack for such a man , then you are worse than a pig

hahahahaahah

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Visit To Maiduguri In Pictures by chrisvic007: 2:56pm On Jun 17, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Despite all the carnage going on in Borno State they are still trooping out to welcome this disaster of a president

He is a disaster in your opinion but he is not in their opinion. This is the reason APC would win the 2023 presidential elections with a wider margin than that of 2019 that almost made you commit suicide.

Therefore, if you like you can kill millions of your kinsmen and burn INEC offices in your south east, 2023 elections would hold and the results are obvious.

Sorry.
Re: President Buhari's Visit To Maiduguri In Pictures by chrisvic007: 2:59pm On Jun 17, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
No doubt he commands massive crowds up North.

I laugh when some miscreants say Tinubu helped Buhari to be president

Which Tinubu?

Late Musa Yaradua woulda defeated Buhari back to back if he was alive but since death took him away, The north switched the love they ha for Yaradua on Buhari and that was how Buhari became president .

Exactly the reason he won the elections on the first Three occasions he contested.

Dimwit.
Re: President Buhari's Visit To Maiduguri In Pictures by Skymason20(m): 3:00pm On Jun 17, 2021
Make he inspect sabisa nah grin.. Buhari should do some tour on the forest make we check something
Re: President Buhari's Visit To Maiduguri In Pictures by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:01pm On Jun 17, 2021
Fahdiga1:

By "they" you must mean the "troops".

Because I can't see anyone in these pictures who is there by choice.
Re: President Buhari's Visit To Maiduguri In Pictures by ProudBornoBoy(m): 3:02pm On Jun 17, 2021
Despite the funds they released hoping to make the crowd not to boo Buhari, it was still a failure... The President avoided coming into the main parts of town instead opting to use the bypass. Laughable.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Visit To Maiduguri In Pictures by techWriter1: 3:03pm On Jun 17, 2021
moll I hope the attached reelection photos of audience is for your colleagues DEMENTED Zone B only

Need help with your assignment, project, thesis, or dissertation? Get details here: https://www.nairaland.com/6588063/contact-us-technical-academic-writing
Re: President Buhari's Visit To Maiduguri In Pictures by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:06pm On Jun 17, 2021
See failure in human form.

Bunch of assholes still welcome him.

Smh.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Visit To Maiduguri In Pictures by Ijaya123: 3:07pm On Jun 17, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

How many are you in south west ?

The statistics are there in the public domain for you to check.
Re: President Buhari's Visit To Maiduguri In Pictures by lexy2014: 3:10pm On Jun 17, 2021
kahal29:
This man is too much

In what way?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Visit To Maiduguri In Pictures by Fahdiga1: 3:11pm On Jun 17, 2021
befocused1:

Not really, only that we have no option!
Governor Zulum pleaded with the residents yesterday not to show grievances for security reasons.
Secondly, all businesses were closed this morning without telling us yesterday. I managed to get to my business location this (bcoz almost all roads were closed) and could not open until he left that area around 1:00pm. So we had no option than to be by the road side.

People were disappointed
Despite the crowd by the road side, when a convoy passed from Maimalari barracks no single person waved at the crowd. Though no one knew if he was inside or not. People were greatly disappointed and cursed him.

when I shouted 'sai baba', one almajiri told me to stop instead I should say 'sai talakawa'

Some residents of Jiddari-Polo, Maiduguri have temporarily vacated the area with their families believing that any time he visits, "the boys" must strike

Reporting from opposite Ibrahim Taiwo Police Station, Baga Road, Maiduguri.
Thank you for this on the spot analysis

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Visit To Maiduguri In Pictures by shegra58: 3:13pm On Jun 17, 2021
BuharisBoy:
Welcome sir!
tell me who dey wear Agbada go war front grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Visit To Maiduguri In Pictures by KenModi(m): 3:15pm On Jun 17, 2021
BuharisBoy:
Welcome sir!

To suffer never tire you. You even posted old photos, then deleted them because your lying fake ass was bursted.

I ask again to suffer never tire you?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Visit To Maiduguri In Pictures by Fahdiga1: 3:15pm On Jun 17, 2021
rottennaija:
Don't believe everything you see on social media. If the borno state govt is building the chibok school again, in an area where there is supposed to be serious insurgency, does it not point to that fact that there is some semblance of normalcy in those areas? Govt wouldn't spend their money on regions that is restive. Keep that in mind.
Are you insinuating that bloodletting is not ongoing in Borno State or there's no insurgency in that state?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Visit To Maiduguri In Pictures by Kuginzi: 3:24pm On Jun 17, 2021
millionboi:
why ipob all time
Because 80% of their comments about Nigeria is always negative especially when it involve Buhari or a northerner

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Ortom’s Convoy Involved In Accident in Abuja, No Casualty / Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau / Oil Exploration In Bauchi Reaches Advanced Stage (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.