Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,337 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Have A Girl Ever Toasted You Directly? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have A Girl Ever Toasted You Directly? (6692 Views)

Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience / Have You Ever Toasted A Customer Call Girl / Lady About To Marry An Uber Driver She 'Toasted' After He picked her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have A Girl Ever Toasted You Directly? by blockgeek69(m): 2:35pm On Jun 17, 2021
For the guys, have a girl ever toasted you directly! What was the outcome? I have one currently on my neck shocked

1 Like

Re: Have A Girl Ever Toasted You Directly? by mosdii(m): 2:39pm On Jun 17, 2021
No Because Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

79 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have A Girl Ever Toasted You Directly? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 17, 2021
Yeah, I've even lost count selfgrin
Re: Have A Girl Ever Toasted You Directly? by blockgeek69(m): 2:40pm On Jun 17, 2021
mosdii:

Whatever Nigerian girls must have done to you must be very strong grin

36 Likes

Re: Have A Girl Ever Toasted You Directly? by ashewoboy(m): 3:21pm On Jun 17, 2021
vagina people? they don't do that here.

7 Likes

Re: Have A Girl Ever Toasted You Directly? by caesymore(m): 4:17pm On Jun 17, 2021
yea, was back then in school it was weird to me that i started thinking i might have offended a cultist who wants to set me up ... asin she marked me as I use to mark a lady I have interest in.

7 Likes

Re: Have A Girl Ever Toasted You Directly? by Issues2(m): 4:19pm On Jun 17, 2021
blockgeek69:
For the guys, have a girl ever toasted you directly! What was the outcome? I have one currently on my neck shocked
Yes but u have to watch out d outcome is not always a happy ending
Re: Have A Girl Ever Toasted You Directly? by WinterMinter(m): 4:58pm On Jun 17, 2021
Yes
Three times back in secondary school, though I was so naive then
I remembered precious,goodness and munirat while nneka did it indirectly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have A Girl Ever Toasted You Directly? by SporaD8: 5:26pm On Jun 17, 2021
Yes! But it sounds so pathetic.
She was using all those lines guys use with boldness, "I will take good care of you", "Just try and give me a chance" etc. Funny right?!
Well I was already in a serious relationship and she knows - I am not a fan of double dating.
The Girl was one of the craziest female friend I ever had cuz we separated few weeks after the encounter.

8 Likes

Re: Have A Girl Ever Toasted You Directly? by blockgeek69(m): 5:56pm On Jun 17, 2021
SporaD8:
Yes! But it sounds so pathetic.
She was using all those lines guys use with boldness, "I will take good care of you", "Just try and give me a chance" etc. Funny right?!
Well I was already in a serious relationship and she knows - I am not a fan of double dating.
The Girl was one of the craziest female friend I ever had cuz we separated few weeks after the encounter.

shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Have A Girl Ever Toasted You Directly? by lascos912(m): 5:57pm On Jun 17, 2021
yes,when i just finished secondary school and i have time to do fine boy then, but now hustling don pash pash my face

12 Likes

Re: Have A Girl Ever Toasted You Directly? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 17, 2021
Back in nysc camp a girl told me directly and in public that she wants to fvck me, asking me if I have a long diick...girls are strange creatures

13 Likes

Re: Have A Girl Ever Toasted You Directly? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 17, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Have A Girl Ever Toasted You Directly? by talk2hb1(m): 6:34pm On Jun 17, 2021
blockgeek69:
Maybe undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have A Girl Ever Toasted You Directly? by Uncle93(m): 7:00pm On Jun 17, 2021
Just run for your life, they always turn out obsessive at the end, I've been there many times. To breakup with them will be almost impossible

24 Likes

Re: Have A Girl Ever Toasted You Directly? by ceede2: 7:46pm On Jun 17, 2021
I was born on Halloween day, no woman can ask me out cool

1 Like

Re: Have A Girl Ever Toasted You Directly? by tobechi20(m): 7:56pm On Jun 17, 2021
Can they toast
Re: Have A Girl Ever Toasted You Directly? by TruthOverFacts: 8:14pm On Jun 17, 2021
Women tend to overdo it. They don't know how to take it slow and steady like men do...

1 Like

Re: Have A Girl Ever Toasted You Directly? by benzene00: 8:27pm On Jun 17, 2021
mosdii:
u shouldn't be adding any other word except Nigerians girls are useless all of them... It makes it look cool

6 Likes

Re: Have A Girl Ever Toasted You Directly? by pansophist(m): 8:38pm On Jun 17, 2021
Yes, but not directly. Women do not toast directly, that's a male thing. Women can not handle rejection as men, because rejection is a male reality, not the female. Deep down the psyche of a woman, she knows that she has something every man wants, even if he won't be committed to her, at the very least, he should want to sleep with her. So she holds the power of value, and rejecting her when she comes out directly is far more painful and can lower her self-esteem. Instead, they do it indirectly.

They give signals, ask personal questions especially relating to your relationship status, about your ex, buy you stuff no matter how small, and no unnecessary billing. always chatting and checking you out, and makes the road so free that you will know the answer is an instant yes if you ask her out. She will be a different person to you entirely, even though to others, she could be their worst nightmare. But she won't come out directly because it is important for her not to feel rejected. Some of the women that I personally have rejected romantically blocked me, but this is a story for another day.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have A Girl Ever Toasted You Directly? by Polynek(m): 8:44pm On Jun 17, 2021
mosdii:
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Have A Girl Ever Toasted You Directly? by Polynek(m): 8:49pm On Jun 17, 2021
benzene00:
u shouldn't be adding any other word except Nigerians girls are useless all of them... It makes it look cool
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Have A Girl Ever Toasted You Directly? by JeffreyJunior: 8:50pm On Jun 17, 2021
A lot did but I didn't accept because they no dey drive Benz.

Ishilove boarded my keke and was trying to chyke me but I was smart enough to know she wanted a free ride.

Las las, I collected my money from her like every other passenger. grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have A Girl Ever Toasted You Directly? by seniorgozman(m): 8:53pm On Jun 17, 2021
Many times

1 Like

Re: Have A Girl Ever Toasted You Directly? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 17, 2021
ceede2:
I was born on Halloween day, no woman can ask me out cool
meaning you're fugly right?

2 Likes

Re: Have A Girl Ever Toasted You Directly? by Ishilove: 9:27pm On Jun 17, 2021
JeffreyJunior:
A lot did but I didn't accept because they no dey drive Benz.

Ishilove boarded my keke and was trying to chyke me but I was smart enough to know she wanted a free ride.

Las las, I collected my money from her like every other passenger. grin
Igbo men are hard to fool. grin E vex me sha, despite turning on my devastating charms cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Have A Girl Ever Toasted You Directly? by KingDash: 9:28pm On Jun 17, 2021
everytime... in my street and 3 in my working place, na dick them want and I go give them.
Re: Have A Girl Ever Toasted You Directly? by KingDash: 9:30pm On Jun 17, 2021
pansophist:
Yes, but not directly. Women do not toast directly, that's a male thing. Women can not handle rejection as men, because rejection is a male reality, not the female. Deep down the psyche of a woman, she knows that she has something every man wants, even if he won't be committed to her, at the very least, he should want to sleep with her. So she holds the power of value, and rejecting her when she comes out directly is far more painful and can lower her self-esteem. Instead, they do it indirectly.

They give signals, ask personal questions especially relating to your relationship status, about your ex, buy you stuff no matter how small, and no unnecessary billing. always chatting and checking you out, and makes the road so free that you will know the answer is an instant yes if you ask her out. She will be a different person to you entirely, even though to others, she could be their worst nightmare. But she won't come out directly because it is important for her not to feel rejected. Some of the women that I personally have rejected romantically blocked me, but this is a story for another day.
long talk... las las na fucck.
Re: Have A Girl Ever Toasted You Directly? by Ishilove: 9:33pm On Jun 17, 2021
blockgeek69:
And you had to come online to announce it?

Childish much

1 Like

Re: Have A Girl Ever Toasted You Directly? by Magnoliaa(f): 9:46pm On Jun 17, 2021
Ishilove:

And you had to come online to announce it?

Childish much

What's childish about it? He didn't provide details, naa.

1 Like

Re: Have A Girl Ever Toasted You Directly? by Demigod22: 10:01pm On Jun 17, 2021
Through letter, but as a starboy in my class back then I always get girls doing it but in University I do the asking because I enjoyed the process.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sexiest/most Handsome Nairaland Men! / Guys Help out! My Worrisome Experience This Mornin-She lied!!! / Does D.p Influence Ur Perspective?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.