Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,528 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Have A Girl Ever Toasted You Directly? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have A Girl Ever Toasted You Directly? (6691 Views)

Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience / Have You Ever Toasted A Customer Call Girl / Lady About To Marry An Uber Driver She 'Toasted' After He picked her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have A Girl Ever Toasted You Directly? by Adasun(m): 8:25am On Jun 18, 2021
Issues2:

Yes but u have to watch out d outcome is not always a happy ending
can you please explain what really happened in that relationship?

1 Like

Re: Have A Girl Ever Toasted You Directly? by phemmyfour: 9:00am On Jun 18, 2021
blockgeek69:
For the guys, have a girl ever toasted you directly! What was the outcome? I have one currently on my neck shocked
Yes, and I agreed
Re: Have A Girl Ever Toasted You Directly? by Uncle93(m): 9:14am On Jun 18, 2021
Yemike:

You're so much on point bro. I'm currently dealing with one. When I was showing her some attitude she pull a call through to me, put the phone on loudspeaker in the presence of all her family members.
Her dad call me personally later. I felt like slapping her when she told me she put the phone on loudspeaker.
Although I love her I can't deal with her obsession.

I feel your pain bro, God will see you through. people think it's funny and easy but its hell
Re: Have A Girl Ever Toasted You Directly? by PlaysNigeria: 11:23am On Jun 18, 2021
Frequently, the first one as I remembered saying she doesn't want to sound weird.

I still have tons of voice notes on my WhatsApp.

Re: Have A Girl Ever Toasted You Directly? by Gravity56: 11:38am On Jun 18, 2021
I have a neighbor we are friends , she use to come cook for me no strings attached atleast from my side, although she said she's into a serious relationship that she will run away if I make advances...I respected that no advances, she comes to my apartment anytime, 12am, 2am virtually anytime, I dont have a problem with that because I'm not a womanizer.... I'm always alone.

Recently like two days ago she jokingly said guy come my room make we bleep. I laughed I went in didn't say anything. And I left, she came back again and repeated the same joke , I went in again . she said its been long they touched her . I said come na let me touch you, I went straight to her bed and she joined me, we started romancing, a hot one, I was expecting a business call so I stopped and told her I was coming so I can check my phone that's charging in my flat.

As I reach I picked up the phone and checked no missed calls , as I say make I drop the phone na so the phone fall on tiles, phone wen never reach 2 weeks . vex still dey my body the screen crack can't even manage it.

That's the end ....I begin to avoid her again

7 Likes

Re: Have A Girl Ever Toasted You Directly? by Oyadorf(m): 11:59am On Jun 18, 2021
justscorchone:
No because i wowo die,God know say I like games him set the game for legendary mode.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Get some cash and a ride, then you will know that you're more handsome than user.
Re: Have A Girl Ever Toasted You Directly? by CHoccolaTE: 12:54pm On Jun 18, 2021
mosdii:
No Because Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
I just have to give three gbosa to the girl that broke your heart and turned you to a madman that always roam nairaland insulting girls.

2 Likes

Re: Have A Girl Ever Toasted You Directly? by begoniaa: 2:12pm On Jun 18, 2021
Ishilove:

You're 'underaged'? smiley

Yes, Mommy. tongue tongue
Re: Have A Girl Ever Toasted You Directly? by tunize(m): 2:39pm On Jun 18, 2021
Yeah back then in my year 1 we dated for 3years was fun though
Re: Have A Girl Ever Toasted You Directly? by hakeemhakeem(m): 10:09pm On Jun 18, 2021
Gravity56:
I have a neighbor we are friends , she use to come cook for me no strings attached atleast from my side, although she said she's into a serious relationship that she will run away if I make advances...I respected that no advances, she comes to my apartment anytime, 12am, 2am virtually anytime, I dont have a problem with that because I'm not a womanizer.... I'm always alone.

Recently like two days ago she jokingly said guy come my room make we bleep. I laughed I went in didn't say anything. And I left, she came back again and repeated the same joke , I went in again . she said its been long they touched her . I said come na let me touch you, I went straight to her bed and she joined me, we started romancing, a hot one, I was expecting a business call so I stopped and told her I was coming so I can check my phone that's charging in my flat.

As I reach I picked up the phone and checked no missed calls , as I say make I drop the phone na so the phone fall on tiles, phone wen never reach 2 weeks . vex still dey my body the screen crack can't even manage it.

Lose on two side
Re: Have A Girl Ever Toasted You Directly? by blockgeek69(m): 12:31pm On Jun 19, 2021
Gravity56:

Meeting her might have nothing to do with your phone that cracked. Whatever happened was fueled by your psychological state at that moment. Probably you were in a haste to go continue the hot Romance from where you stopped.

1 Like

Re: Have A Girl Ever Toasted You Directly? by Qasimak1: 1:53pm On Jun 19, 2021
Another batch of PENIS ENLARGEMENT, making it STRONGER, BIGGER and LONG LASTING in bed without side effects, it was tested and confirm to work actively.
Price range from #10k to #4k
No more excuse for you on top of your lady
Re: Have A Girl Ever Toasted You Directly? by DonroxyII: 12:46pm On Jun 27, 2021
Gravity56:

U see God doesn't want you to fvck that fvck... also, your body dey hot so no composure due to the hot romance .... hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prostitution In Broad Day Light In The Streets Of Arizona / How Do I Know If He Has Any Marriage Plans For Me! / Ladies, Would You Let A Guy Come To Your House And Fucck You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.