Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

When A Guy Says I Don’t Like Her Enough To Marry Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Guy Says I Don’t Like Her Enough To Marry Her? (441 Views)

I Like Her But I'm Shy To Woo Her / Girls Are Too Cheap, I Bleep 7 Girls Today - Nigerian Guy Says. Photos / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Guy Says I Don’t Like Her Enough To Marry Her? by mamagee3(f): 4:15pm On Jun 17, 2021
When a man says ”I like her but I don’t like her enough to marry her”

What is he trying to tell you?
Re: When A Guy Says I Don’t Like Her Enough To Marry Her? by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:42pm On Jun 17, 2021
I love her beauty but I don't like her character. But anyway I must ravish those private parts of hers cool
Re: When A Guy Says I Don’t Like Her Enough To Marry Her? by Sugardick: 4:46pm On Jun 17, 2021
I like her pussy but she's for another simp to marry
Re: When A Guy Says I Don’t Like Her Enough To Marry Her? by Felimax(m): 4:59pm On Jun 17, 2021
Marriage is a lifetime contract, our foundation, orientation and level of threshold are quite some elements some guys will use to judge a prospective wife, i believe women do this also but not as men do. So it is likely you have quite a lot of attribute for a good woman but not deserving for a wife.
It takes a woman to be a wife (very few are) and takes almost nothing to be a woman (a lot of them are)
A man's definition for a wife differs and in most cases his definition of a wife is not what the average woman will define a wife to be.
He has a shoe that hurts see if you can soothe the pain.
To see where it hurts is one; to soothe the pain is another if you can't do anyone he may just be right. Goodluck!
Re: When A Guy Says I Don’t Like Her Enough To Marry Her? by habsydiamond(m): 5:01pm On Jun 17, 2021
He is saying she doesn't possess the required qualities needed from her to be his wife...or better still, the likeness isn't equally shared

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Says I Don’t Like Her Enough To Marry Her? by FreeSpirited: 5:03pm On Jun 17, 2021
mamagee3:
When a man says ”I like her but I don’t like her enough to marry her”

What is he trying to tell you?
It means I can manage to be fvcking her...but i am not ready for long term commitment...cos there are long term options. Pele

(1) (Reply)

If Your Wife Is No Longer Beautiful, It’s Your Fault - Reno Omokri Tells Men / Abeg Is Sperm A Waste Product? / I Am Just Happy Today. Here Is Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.