Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,811 members, 7,824,375 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video) (66070 Views)

Taiwo 'Ogogo' Hassan Beat Up Area Boys Trying to Extort Him / Wizkid’s Female Fan Stopped From Committing Suicide / Dencia Stops Children From Fighting On Her Way To Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video) by Risingblue008(m): 6:27pm On Jun 17, 2021
D
Re: Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video) by Bigshoe2028: 6:27pm On Jun 17, 2021
This one never collect better beating for street , I remember 8years back at star trek I just dey do like I be iron bender go challenge one slim guy not knowing he be cultist before I know what's happening I saw myself flying in the air with one packaged blow that landed me to the mud floor

Na mc save me that day he begin show we are here to enjoy not to fight security security security
After that I did talk to anybody all the shayo I high clear for my eyes

I stayed mute for over 30minutes before I could collect water from the bouncers to clean myself

Just him keep deceiving himself with fake rugged man one dey he go calm down

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video) by hslbroker2(m): 6:27pm On Jun 17, 2021
Burna self na area boy

But in femi kuti voice, make he fight dem well, they have nothing to lose, na him go lose pass, mumu gas burna

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video) by frizakengineeri: 6:27pm On Jun 17, 2021
scrolldown88:
Make pesin just push am enter water, make shark come dey dey water
And wetin go com be your gain?
Re: Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video) by Ragnar91: 6:27pm On Jun 17, 2021
ok
Re: Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video) by simhosting: 6:27pm On Jun 17, 2021
Boy
Re: Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video) by popez: 6:27pm On Jun 17, 2021
This region has a lot of touts. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video) by Promiseibritam: 6:28pm On Jun 17, 2021
Y didn't he allowed them to join him
Re: Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video) by Kingpele(m): 6:28pm On Jun 17, 2021
[quote author=Mykel51 post=102823023]

The same way he behaved in his SOLD OUT tours in US in 17, 18 & 19.

You are the fool trying to insult someone who has reached the peak of excellence in his career with billions... Lol[ u are not wise to be assleaking someone that don't even know u exist ,having money or fame is never immunity to live in arrogance and pride

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video) by justmondris: 6:29pm On Jun 17, 2021
Them go soon beat this guy very soon. Because he get body guards he think say he go fit Dey do any how abi? Soon and very soon, he go soon jam he match and body go tell am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video) by ogeenanthony(m): 6:29pm On Jun 17, 2021
You're a wicked human being, why on earth would you think of such? Nawaooo
scrolldown88:

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video) by RisenJoe(m): 6:29pm On Jun 17, 2021
I hate area boys Wella, dem be forming fly and be looking for whom to match on and step on his right, am with burna on this one, I hate intimidation to the high heavens

8 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video) by walkingshadow911: 6:29pm On Jun 17, 2021
zolajpower:
I will rather watch and listen to naira Marley's music than this adult behaving like kid burns boy .
I just wonder if this is how he will behave in the US concert in October fool

lol, u are insulting someone that is already made.

na wa o
can u say that again without crying

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video) by ensamy(m): 6:30pm On Jun 17, 2021
e big like that him no get sense. Fight with a mad man and both of them be regarded as mad men.
Re: Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video) by Diamondbreed: 6:31pm On Jun 17, 2021
Mykel51:

The same way he behaved in his SOLD OUT tours in US in 17, 18 & 19.

You are the fool trying to insult someone who has reached the peak of excellence in his career with billions... Lol
stop being stupid call a spade a spade...burna doesnt knw u...stop asslicking.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video) by lexy2014: 6:32pm On Jun 17, 2021
zolajpower:
I will rather watch and listen to naira Marley's music than this adult behaving like kid burns boy .
I just wonder if this is how he will behave in the US concert in October fool

How has he been behaving at d various US concerts and shows he has played in like d Coachella?

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video) by Womanizer(m): 6:32pm On Jun 17, 2021
That's his business
Re: Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video) by lexy2014: 6:33pm On Jun 17, 2021
justmondris:
Them go soon beat this guy very soon. Because he get body guards he think say he go fit Dey do any how abi? Soon and very soon, he go soon jam he match and body go tell am

Who is his match that he will jam?
Re: Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video) by Awoo88: 6:34pm On Jun 17, 2021
This no get sense. E go soon jam teal madness wen go test him rugedity
Re: Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video) by YungMillionaire: 6:34pm On Jun 17, 2021
Even 2baba, Dbanj and psquare no carry shoulder reach like dis...imagine...unbelievable. When 2baba was reigning, who be burna? When Dbanj was reigning, who be burna? When psquare was reigning, who be burna? cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video) by iLegendd(m): 6:34pm On Jun 17, 2021
Burna, don't allow any Lagosian intimidate you. One phone call to Rivers of Blood, your blood brothers from Rivers will arrive. You and Omah Lay shouldn't be tampered with.
Re: Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 17, 2021
scrolldown88:

Na so you hate am reach.

I fear who no fear you grin

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video) by lexy2014: 6:35pm On Jun 17, 2021
Bigshoe2028:
This one never collect better beating for street , I remember 8years back at star trek I just dey do like I be iron bender go challenge one slim guy not knowing he be cultist before I know what's happening I saw myself flying in the air with one packaged blow that landed me to the mud floor

Na mc save me that day he begin show we are here to enjoy not to fight security security security
After that I did talk to anybody all the shayo I high clear for my eyes

I stayed mute for over 30minutes before I could collect water from the bouncers to clean myself

Just him keep deceiving himself with fake rugged man one dey he go calm down

Why did u challenge d slim guy? Was burna challenging anyone or he was d one being challenged?

4 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video) by Brunosamel(m): 6:35pm On Jun 17, 2021
Wetin concern area Boys with his music video

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video) by PoloG: 6:35pm On Jun 17, 2021
Burna boy with him bighead self grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video) by hopexter(m): 6:36pm On Jun 17, 2021
Mykel51:

With thoughts like this, no wonder you are a loner

A lonely loner criticising another loner instead of consoling each other. Naija my corntree undecided

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video) by lexy2014: 6:37pm On Jun 17, 2021
YungMillionaire:
Even 2baba, Dbanj and psquare no carry shoulder reach like dis...imagine...unbelievable. When 2baba was reigning, who be burna? When Dbanj was reigning, who be burna? When psquare was reigning, who be burna? cheesy cheesy cheesy

What is d shoulder that u say d guy is carrying? Am glad u used past tense..."was reigning" to describe dbanj, tuface and psquare. Which means they are no longer reigning. I also don't remember burna trying to drag shoulders with d musicians u mentioned. I fail to see d basis for d comparison
Re: Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video) by fayomim: 6:39pm On Jun 17, 2021
Nonsense
Re: Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video) by meccuno: 6:39pm On Jun 17, 2021
scrolldown88:
shark no dey that water
Re: Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video) by merry101: 6:40pm On Jun 17, 2021
Him must garliba because him people hit d
Re: Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video) by Kento4ken: 6:40pm On Jun 17, 2021
He dey form hard Man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video) by lexy2014: 6:40pm On Jun 17, 2021
Generalwoodz:
Odogwu!
That's some crazy fans showing unfiltered, undiluted and pure love for a celebrity they so much hold in a very high esteem... But Abobi Burns Boy always behaving like a Thug, instead of speaking to them in a language they would understand is exhibiting and giving out bad energy a clear characteristics of a full blooded Portharcourt nigggy.

The day Micheal Jackson would come to Nigeria, even if he enters the toilet I must follow him cheesy

That's nice. So how would u explain to area boys that u don't need them at ur video shoot?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jnr Pope: Remains Of Make-Up Artist Abigail Frederick Exhumed (Photos) / Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) / Yoruba Actor Otolo Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.