Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video) (65969 Views)

Taiwo 'Ogogo' Hassan Beat Up Area Boys Trying to Extort Him / Wizkid’s Female Fan Stopped From Committing Suicide / Dencia Stops Children From Fighting On Her Way To Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video) by DSC7: 7:03pm On Jun 17, 2021
lexy2014:

That's how u guys have been saying burna is proud& will never amount to anything but here we are. In his "pride& arrogance", he had won Grammy award. Una wey no proud, we are waiting

Dem go win Nlanders Award grin

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video) by YungMillionaire: 7:06pm On Jun 17, 2021
lexy2014:
That's how u guys have been saying burna is proud& will never amount to anything but here we are. In his "pride& arrogance", he had won Grammy award. Una wey no proud, we are waiting

Grammy is not about talent or hardwork. Otherwise 2baba, Dbanj and psquare go win am every year.
Re: Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 7:08pm On Jun 17, 2021
walkingshadow911:

lol, u are insulting someone that is already made.

na wa o
can u say that again without crying

So, once a person is "made'', he automatically becomes above or beyond reproach and reproof??! He becomes infallible to the point that those "below" him should never correct him??!

Such thinking, mindset and attitude have kept this nation perpetually in the hands of wealthy yet useless leaders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video) by DSC7: 7:09pm On Jun 17, 2021
RisenJoe:

Honestly brother, I can't help it,,,,,,, but wetin make I do nah, NL don turn me to something else

Try to stop being tribalistic.....

As a Business man you need to carry everybody along.....

Wetin u talk before e sure me say you no go talk am offline.....

No Let all dis NL cruisers turn u to anoda thing Abegggggg......

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 17, 2021
If area boys scatter him head,abeg burnar no fight o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video) by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:14pm On Jun 17, 2021
EyezofGod120:
grin lols,,if hand touch this guy make area boys we bed says dem no get any education wey be say na to smoke igbo dem sabi,,dem go use broken bottle make him ass menstruate

Spirit of fear in an average Nigerian. He is human, and sometimes gats react

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video) by adonis89(m): 7:15pm On Jun 17, 2021
scrolldown88:
Make pesin just push am enter water, make shark come dey dey water
Who told u Burna don't know how to swim. An Izon man for that matter
Re: Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video) by igbalodehunter(m): 7:27pm On Jun 17, 2021
African Giant For a Reason
No cap
Re: Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 17, 2021
lexy2014:

Am trying to understand what burna winning Grammy has got to do with d story. How was he in d wrong to try out off d area boys? How would u have handled d situation if u were in his shoes?

Lol too much Analysis.

It's simple as ABC

He won Grammy
Doesn't mean he will win the Area Boys
Now you Dig?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video) by manchinKY(m): 7:30pm On Jun 17, 2021
Kandeed:
Make this Burna Boy one day carry hin crase jam one Captain, make the guy man Captain help us cure hin madness small undecided
u know sha say he be cultist and him cult members full everywhere so e go hard oo

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video) by MisfitHPG: 7:37pm On Jun 17, 2021
zolajpower:
I will rather watch and listen to naira Marley's music than this adult behaving like kid burns boy .
I just wonder if this is how he will behave in the US concert in October fool
Sadly no one cares what a tout would rather watch and listen too...
Re: Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video) by Omojolaray(m): 7:41pm On Jun 17, 2021
Kingpele:
This boy is troubled in the spirit,but with steady weed and strong drinks what do you expect ,the greatest deception is self deceit ..humility and love is the greatest gift God can give anyone ,it helps you to consider others,, above yourself thereby , according them the respect we desire for ourselves..but the world can't give you such virtues ,only God can give you such virtues ..only if you draw near to him ,he will draw near to you
bro no lie its wat its
Re: Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 17, 2021
HenryDion:
Well, he wanted to show them niggas that being famous wouldn't stop him from getting dirty... Fight em!!!

Grammy no be odeshi o, it cannot stop knife or bullet....that is why artists at his level move around with bodyguards/minders.

See those area boy, na people wey them life done spoil already, wey be say them dey find anybody wey be like say life dey soft for am, make them scatter his joy patapata

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video) by faceland: 7:54pm On Jun 17, 2021
Those boys has very little to lose... If you are reading this I would suggest you listen to 50 Cent audiobook about hustling. He has been where you are and is filthy rich and alive.

I can see death in your future if you no open your eyes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video) by lasisi69(f): 7:54pm On Jun 17, 2021
Mykel51:

With thoughts like this, no wonder you are a loner
I am a loner STRICTLY so undecided undecided undecided ?
Re: Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video) by sammytovic(m): 7:58pm On Jun 17, 2021
Mykel51:

The same way he behaved in his SOLD OUT tours in US in 17, 18 & 19.

You are the fool trying to insult someone who has reached the peak of excellence in his career with billions... Lol
Shut up joor...Those are the things you do say. African mentality. A celebrity is never meant to be praised alone, they can also be rebuked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video) by Dayotheeone(m): 7:58pm On Jun 17, 2021
Burna sef na tout grin

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video) by davillian(m): 8:01pm On Jun 17, 2021
When they are pumping you with locally made pistols..
Don't forget to scream who de who de check am...
Thunder fire every cultist In Nigeria...
E no go better for all of Una....
Re: Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video) by lexy2014: 8:02pm On Jun 17, 2021
BabaJoe001:

Lol too much Analysis.

It's simple as ABC

He won Grammy
Doesn't mean he will win the Area Boys
Now you Dig?

I don't dig because u didn't answer d questions I asked:

How was he in d wrong to try to ward off d area boys? How would u have handled d situation if u were in his shoes? Is there anything in d story that suggests that he is fighting area boys because he has Grammy award?
Re: Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 17, 2021
scrolldown88:
What's his sin?
Re: Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video) by chymes0359(m): 8:03pm On Jun 17, 2021
Mykel51:

You are the fool trying to insult someone who has reached the peak of excellence in his career with billions... Lol

No disputing Ode!

The Mummy boy is a always behaving like a kid, he just a big meat.
Even the one with small body and KID to their stage name before is more mature than the big meat.

Anyway he is still a boy as his name implies BurnaBoy.

Always behaving like a tout!
Re: Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video) by engrchykae(m): 8:03pm On Jun 17, 2021
Mykel51:

are you proud of burns boy's behavior?
If he aims for Grammy which is for international celebs,then he must behave like international celebs.
Take a look at tubaba,patoranking, adenkunle gold,dbanj.
Burna thinks the world rotates around him but for Christ's sake there are new guys like CHIKE.
SUCH GUYS ARE MY SPEC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video) by cybriz82(m): 8:08pm On Jun 17, 2021
Work wey ur body guard or mopol suppose to dey for u..what if them stab am for neck nko?
Re: Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video) by Kandeed: 8:09pm On Jun 17, 2021
manchinKY:
u know sha say he be cultist and him cult members full everywhere so e go hard oo

hin be cultist or no, no consine soldier if you fvck up....bfr captain sabi who you are one leg don almost go
Re: Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video) by Tory101: 8:13pm On Jun 17, 2021
Re: Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video) by zolajpower: 8:17pm On Jun 17, 2021
Mykel51:

My father and my olosho mother are the fool trying to insult someone who has reached the peak of excellence in his career with billions... Lol
Re: Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video) by zolajpower: 8:18pm On Jun 17, 2021
walkingshadow911:

lol, u are insulting someone that is already made.

na wa o
can my father say that again without crying
Re: Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video) by stayclearofme: 8:19pm On Jun 17, 2021
Mykel51:

You are the fool because you worship money. If he has billions that is why he always behave like a rascal all the time. What billions? Can't you see the way Dangote and Otedola are behaving like rascals because they have billions.
Somebody has bad attitude always ready to fight but you are talking about billions... Who cares about his money? Shameless set of people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video) by KingDash: 8:24pm On Jun 17, 2021
wale377:
The moment singer Burnaboy was stopped from fighting some boys who wanted to follow him to a video shoot in Lagos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjbCYxjQct4?feature=share
burna na tout... that guy too dey vex.
Re: Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video) by zolajpower: 8:24pm On Jun 17, 2021
Qudsi:

You won't understand as sometimes these street boys can be annoying. You try do anything in the streets. They come around your vehicle not even knowing if you with cash or not and start immediately billing you on spot. If you no give them. They start misbehaving or damaging your stuff. Don't blame Burnaboy.
You are the only one among those who invaded my mention that deserve a dignify response and or reply .
As a celebrity burna boy should know that people with an uncouth attitude will one way or the other attrack him verbally . I mention naira Marley because I have seen how he manages street uchins who harassed him . Even on nairaland we have them ,they will invade your mention without an unprovoked altercation shocked
The best way is to ignore this set of people and move on .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video) by eguarojeona: 8:28pm On Jun 17, 2021
scrolldown88:
PH boy go swim.Shark for which water?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot, Fred Amata, Segun Arinze, Bimbo Akintola Visit Ned Nwoko / Etta Ng Chok Lam And Andi Autum, Lesbian Lovers Homeless / Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.