Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,664 members, 7,823,881 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Baba Ijesha's 'Sister': Princess Is Punishing Him For Refusing Her Advances - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Baba Ijesha's 'Sister': Princess Is Punishing Him For Refusing Her Advances (36739 Views)

Man Who Defied Lockdown Order Slaps Soldier For Punishing Him (Video) / Woman Flogs School Bursar In Sapele, Delta For Refusing Her Kids To Write Exams / Soldier Shoots SS1 Student In Jos For Refusing Sexual Advances (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baba Ijesha's 'Sister': Princess Is Punishing Him For Refusing Her Advances by HITdemUP: 10:38pm On Jun 17, 2021
Nbotee:
Na even fellow woman dey defend dis he-goat.. So Princess planted a camera and the he-goat couldn't respect himself and kip his hands to himself abi?
I'm sure you have committed worse crime behind camera.
Re: Baba Ijesha's 'Sister': Princess Is Punishing Him For Refusing Her Advances by ThugBoy(m): 10:42pm On Jun 17, 2021
Your senior bros wan go knack tight bussy, he forget say camera dey monitor the 17years. E enter e wack head sotey he con dey suck the 17years girl finger.
Re: Baba Ijesha's 'Sister': Princess Is Punishing Him For Refusing Her Advances by Joydan95: 10:56pm On Jun 17, 2021
This guy will go to jail. He doesn’t have to had done it before, for the mare fact that his dick stood up for an underaged girl is enough to send him to jail, even if it’s a set up. Imagine if that scene wasn’t a setup or there was no camera, he would have done same.
Take the scenario like this, if you as a person don’t steal and you are being set up with something enticing, you won’t fall for it cos it’s not in your nature to steal...you get?
That video irritates me so much ! And for the fool claiming to be his sister, let her better go and ask her daughter (if she has one) if Baba Ijesha has not sexually abused her.

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha's 'Sister': Princess Is Punishing Him For Refusing Her Advances by YinkaGold02: 11:01pm On Jun 17, 2021
Story...so is that why he decided to go or little princes and do the do, This man can romance, see the way he was following the little princess like say na Yoruba movie. shocked shocked
Re: Baba Ijesha's 'Sister': Princess Is Punishing Him For Refusing Her Advances by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:03pm On Jun 17, 2021
That princess na one Kain bitter and pained feminist wannabe Ode..
Not surprised..
Baba ijesha would soon be free..
Y'all feminist can wail..
Re: Baba Ijesha's 'Sister': Princess Is Punishing Him For Refusing Her Advances by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:04pm On Jun 17, 2021
godlessmind:

Baba Ijesha sister should be arrested

Ode..
Go arrest her now.. abi you no know her house??
Wailer..
Re: Baba Ijesha's 'Sister': Princess Is Punishing Him For Refusing Her Advances by Gambit23: 11:15pm On Jun 17, 2021
NwekeUG:
Baba Ijesha's 'Relative' Claims That Princess Is Punishing Baba For Refusing Her Advances (Audio)

A young woman identified as Ewatomi Ayeni, who was at the Lagos magistrate's court, Yaba on Wednesday, June 17, has claimed that Nollywood actor, Olanrewaju Omiyinka, popularly known as Baba Ijesha is innocent of the allegations against him, IgbereTV reports.

Ewatomi who claims to be a relative of Baba Ijesha told newsmen that Princess had tried to seduce Baba Ijesha and when he resisted, she vowed to make Baba Ijesha pay. She claimed Princess then set him up with her foster daughter.

She said, "My name is Ewatomi Ayeni, the person in question is my elder brother. I haven't spoken on the media ever since the issue started. I am Baba Ijesha's younger sister. I am not ready to mention names but I know justice will be served.

"The government should investigate this matter very well and ensure that an innocent man doesn't die in the position of the wicked. If one doesn't hear the other side of the story before arriving at a conclusion, that person is wicked. Do not allow an innocent man to suffer because of what has happened, he knows nothing about it.

"He was invited and they set up the camera. All that they have asked the girl to do was what she did. They didn't give Baba Ijesha the grace to defend himself, so they can at least hear him out. He's there now, he's sick but he cannot go out, he's just there, he's useless, the family too is useless, we can't do anything. We cannot leave him to be in pain, he's the pillar of our family and he must not crumble.

"I don't want to mention names but if truly, Ijesha committed this crime, his wife's mother will never support him.

"They claimed Baba Ijesha defiled the girl 7 years ago; if only everyone knew what happened to him. We (his family members) cannot disclose, it's not everyone you see in movies, dressed well, that lives a perfect life. How many people do we explain what happened to? We have been keeping it as a family thing and then she decided to make it public.

"Has Princess herself mentioned the number of times she went naked urging Ijesha to sleep with her? Several times! Princess will invite Ijesha to come over though she knows he is married. Even if his wife is not in Nigeria, she knows he has sisters that can cook for him, yet she will invite him to come and eat.

"You claim to be friends with someone and you are also the enemy, why are you a fre-enemy? She came online claiming she helped Ijesha, does she know where he took his West African Senior School Certificate Examination, why is she making it seem like he depended on her?

"I plead with the government and every other authority to investigate the matter properly and know that Ijesha is innocent. He has no hand in whatever has happened.

"When you call someone a paedophile, that person will only be attracted to children but I have lived with Ijesha all my life, he could have used the opportunity that we are not of the same parents to abuse me but he never did that. I am who I am because of God and Ijesha. If he was truly a paedophile, we would have heard and known, but he is not.

"Now, simply because he became famous, some people want to tarnish his image.

"Princess, the comedian you all know, would remove her clothes and ask Ijesha to sleep with her but because he is a married man, he has always refused.

"The other time, she said in Yoruba 'I will show you'. She has done it now. Nothing must happen to Lanre, he was granted bail but they didn't allow him to go."

Responding on Instagram, Princess simply said the woman is not Baba Ijesha's sister. Princess then shared voice notes she claims Baba Ijesha sent to his friends from prison, encouraging them to spread lies about her and tarnish her image so that her story will be questioned by people.

Princess wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQN1w3hpgk8/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Listen to the voice note below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noTZBtCXbG0

https://igberetvnews.com/1393221/baba-ijeshas-relative-claims-princess-punishing-baba-refusing-advances-audio/

Baba ijesha, his sister and anyone supporting him is aggressively mad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baba Ijesha's 'Sister': Princess Is Punishing Him For Refusing Her Advances by lastempero: 11:18pm On Jun 17, 2021
Even if na set up, oga na pure paedo.
Re: Baba Ijesha's 'Sister': Princess Is Punishing Him For Refusing Her Advances by PrincessGlow: 11:24pm On Jun 17, 2021
dahnimoh:
When this story first came up, I said it that the way this Princess is pursuing this case I suspect the guy was sleeping with her or refused her advances.

Fear women

So it couldn't possibly have been that she was angry that someone she helped and trusted was molesting her 7 year old child. Did your thinking reach that side?

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha's 'Sister': Princess Is Punishing Him For Refusing Her Advances by dragunov: 11:41pm On Jun 17, 2021
mightyhaze:
How?

She forced him upon the toddler?

So 14 yr old person is a toddler? Abi?
Re: Baba Ijesha's 'Sister': Princess Is Punishing Him For Refusing Her Advances by macjurek(m): 12:14am On Jun 18, 2021
The God that sees in secret and in the open, will judge this situation within partiality in Jesus Name.

The true will be exposed like the rays of sunlight, watch out.........."God is not mock,whatever a man sow that shall he reap".

The God that answers prayers, speedy response should be evolved....
Re: Baba Ijesha's 'Sister': Princess Is Punishing Him For Refusing Her Advances by Nobody: 12:21am On Jun 18, 2021
Let the courts decide.
Re: Baba Ijesha's 'Sister': Princess Is Punishing Him For Refusing Her Advances by Awoo88: 12:34am On Jun 18, 2021
That is a very useless defense, Princes and that idiot were friends. friends with benefit I would add, That idiot took advantage of their friendship to molest her ward. Hope not all the idiot family member have the same mindset. Because it will mean babaijesa family no get shamen
Re: Baba Ijesha's 'Sister': Princess Is Punishing Him For Refusing Her Advances by pacespot(m): 1:06am On Jun 18, 2021
He was set up and he was begging profusely in that video. Sing me another song please
Re: Baba Ijesha's 'Sister': Princess Is Punishing Him For Refusing Her Advances by Yankee101: 1:59am On Jun 18, 2021
How can anyone still be justifying that clear video evidence?
Re: Baba Ijesha's 'Sister': Princess Is Punishing Him For Refusing Her Advances by subcbouy: 2:11am On Jun 18, 2021
This one called princess will soon act movie and all these ones shouting brouhaha will still watch... one chance celeb
Re: Baba Ijesha's 'Sister': Princess Is Punishing Him For Refusing Her Advances by Gospel367: 3:08am On Jun 18, 2021
godlessmind:

can't believe you quoted the whole post just to drop six words as comment
Re: Baba Ijesha's 'Sister': Princess Is Punishing Him For Refusing Her Advances by Ekealterego: 5:03am On Jun 18, 2021
ABANGWABOI:
That princess na one Kain bitter and pained feminist wannabe Ode..
Not surprised..
Baba ijesha would soon be free..
Y'all feminist can wail..
The brain of a black man should truly be studied in a separate institute... Why are you guys so unbelievably dumb and dead to logic.

You idiots are just as bad as your leaders and more than deserve all hardship coming your way. Your pea-sized brain should have told you that whether feminist or a man right activist, that that your fellow cradle-robbing child abuser was destroying a child's life just because he had the advantage.

Even in US prisons, people with such records are not spared by fellow prisoners... He was also be raped so hard by other male prisoners his ass will be on fire.

2 Likes

Re: Baba Ijesha's 'Sister': Princess Is Punishing Him For Refusing Her Advances by Emeka71(m): 5:18am On Jun 18, 2021
southniyikaye:
It is just a 5mins pleasure, patapata 1hour that's if you never collapse..
Learn to control your urge, your feelings and emotions...
His inability to control his feelings and urge got him to where he is right now..
Even if it was a set up, if you are disciplined, you won't fall into such a trap...
I don't see anything wrong with what Baba Ijesha did he only reacted to the condition at hand ; for example if your daughter comes to play with you would you refuse giving her attention because you are of a different gender; you only have to be innocent about your embrace to the babe; because refusing a babe could make you look wicked to a little babe.
Re: Baba Ijesha's 'Sister': Princess Is Punishing Him For Refusing Her Advances by ModestGal(f): 5:56am On Jun 18, 2021
Emeka71:
I don't see anything wrong with what Baba Ijesha did he only reacted to the condition at hand ; for example if your daughter comes to play with you would you refuse giving her attention because you are of a different gender; you only have to be innocent about your embrace to the babe; because refusing a babe could make you look wicked to a little babe.
Ehn ehn, so you can sleep with your own child? Orishirishi

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha's 'Sister': Princess Is Punishing Him For Refusing Her Advances by mightyhaze: 6:31am On Jun 18, 2021
dragunov:

So 14 yr old person is a toddler? Abi?
listen to yourself bro..

14 years!

14 years to you should be a baby if you are 18 years and above. How much more a 40 year plus old man

2 Likes

Re: Baba Ijesha's 'Sister': Princess Is Punishing Him For Refusing Her Advances by Masterkernel1: 7:07am On Jun 18, 2021
Itisallright:
we all knew that it was set up, but he should have control himself tooo.....

Are you saying that if they set you up with a minor you will give in?
Re: Baba Ijesha's 'Sister': Princess Is Punishing Him For Refusing Her Advances by Masterkernel1: 7:11am On Jun 18, 2021
Akalia:
Who cares? Women are known to play dirty when they are desperate for a certain man.

So... Desperate is for you to abuse a minor?
Re: Baba Ijesha's 'Sister': Princess Is Punishing Him For Refusing Her Advances by phineas: 7:16am On Jun 18, 2021
Lagos is the pacesetter state when it comes to justice and many other matters.This case will set the tone for all on the stance of the State and the country to paedophilia.

The clowns defending him in public are making the matters worse for him.Best would have been him to claim remorse,but instead they are disparaging and disrespecting the true victims of their crime. "The girl is above 18" "she asked for it" " her guardian tried seducing him first" "he know the secret of how Bleep was raped before".

That is the story here, a sexual abuse victim,a ward trying to get justice,The abuser(he is an abuser) and the others.

Since he has pled not guilty to sexual abuse his case will be tried fully in Lagos.and those guys are thourough, these unguarded comments of his defendants "The others" that show no remorse will determine the maximum sentence in this case to serve as a lesson to society at large.

These baba Ikeja well wishers dragging he victims are like the proverbial fly that do not know when to turn back.
Re: Baba Ijesha's 'Sister': Princess Is Punishing Him For Refusing Her Advances by phineas: 7:25am On Jun 18, 2021
That said the best example for how to speak on matters like this was seen in the okereke woman case and poju oyemade case when both came to speak on a suspected rape /abuse matter.Okereke spoke for her brother,oyemade for the church.Heres what they said paraphrases

Started with condemning sexual abuse in very strong terms

Commiserate with the victims and all other victims of such practice

Stated that victims must always speak up and fight for justice

Oyemade -admits theres areas for improvement on accountability that requires review and will be looked into

Okereke states she will never support injustice but asks the public to allow a competent count determine guilt.

End of matter.we don't even know the outcome but everyone chilled after That. But baba Ijesha s cohort appear to be a different breed.They even protested,called public prosecutor complicit, gaslighted the victim,dragged those standing for justice to be served, all this was done publicly.

That's why his case will be a teachable momment for society.He as become the mascot for how Lagos addresses sexual abuse.All eyes on Lagos
Re: Baba Ijesha's 'Sister': Princess Is Punishing Him For Refusing Her Advances by phineas: 7:25am On Jun 18, 2021
Emeka71:

This one is an idiot and should not speak in public
Re: Baba Ijesha's 'Sister': Princess Is Punishing Him For Refusing Her Advances by ABANGWABOI(m): 7:37am On Jun 18, 2021
Ekealterego:

The brain of a black man should truly be studied in a separate institute... Why are you guys so unbelievably dumb and dead to logic.

You idiots are just as bad as your leaders and more than deserve all hardship coming your way. Your pea-sized brain should have told you that whether feminist or a man right activist, that that your fellow cradle-robbing child abuser was destroying a child's life just because he had the advantage.

Even in US prisons, people with such records are not spared by fellow prisoners... He was also be raped so hard by other male prisoners his ass will be on fire.

Your Moda ToTo...
Oloriburuku niyen...
Oponu...

Ara gbabuo nne gi..
Ewu ohia...

Duree Mamanka
Banza kawaii
Wawa Dan inska..
Re: Baba Ijesha's 'Sister': Princess Is Punishing Him For Refusing Her Advances by HRMK: 7:40am On Jun 18, 2021
hahaha...very lame and lousy excuse/defence!
U DONT SNIFF WHAT U WONT EAT!BABA IJESHA NEEDS TO TELL US ALL WHY HE WAS ALWAYS AT PRINCESS' HOUSE?IF NOT FOR PRINCESS,IT MUST BE FOR THE GIRL!ITS AS SIMPLE AS THAT!!
Re: Baba Ijesha's 'Sister': Princess Is Punishing Him For Refusing Her Advances by Kinzo0917(m): 8:56am On Jun 18, 2021
godlessmind:

. Why quoting the whole story. Mumu
Re: Baba Ijesha's 'Sister': Princess Is Punishing Him For Refusing Her Advances by chris51(f): 9:50am On Jun 18, 2021
Baba Ijesha slept with a minor, period. In civilized countries, he would go for a long prison sentence
Re: Baba Ijesha's 'Sister': Princess Is Punishing Him For Refusing Her Advances by chris51(f): 9:50am On Jun 18, 2021
chris51:
Baba Ijesha slept with a minor, period. In civilized countries, he would go for a long prison sentence
Re: Baba Ijesha's 'Sister': Princess Is Punishing Him For Refusing Her Advances by kabanayol9(m): 11:11am On Jun 18, 2021
The only part that got my attention is princess will be naked and be begging baba ijesa to sleep with her, o Mai; princess i beg naked for me and be begging me to sleep with you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Beaten By Her Husband Wants Matter Settled Within The Family (Graphic) / Nigerian Man Dies In Malaysian Deportation Camp (Photos) / Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.