Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,054 members, 7,956,942 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:17 PM

How Do Guys Get Intimate With Girls They Don't Truly Love? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Guys Get Intimate With Girls They Don't Truly Love? (25119 Views)

If You Behave In These “2” Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy / Why Do Guys Tell Girls They Are Cumming During Sex? / One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Guys Get Intimate With Girls They Don't Truly Love? by abbey621(m): 7:12pm On Jul 31, 2021
kumulus:

By being honest do you mean telling her straight up you want sex?

shocked

Yes o, girls nowadays are more open minded than before. Friends with benefits, knack kanck and so on, it's a free world.

1 Like

Re: How Do Guys Get Intimate With Girls They Don't Truly Love? by FLYFIRE(m): 7:42pm On Jul 31, 2021
Mandela27:
Sir na my mouth u wan hear say prick no get sense?
grin grin grin grin No worry, dey grow come untill u meet someone wey u go say do juju for you because you no fit perform again with another woman grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do Guys Get Intimate With Girls They Don't Truly Love? by Munzy14(m): 8:03pm On Jul 31, 2021
Mandela27:
Sir na my mouth u wan hear say prick no get sense?
grin

Men do this with little or no emotions attached....it's all about releasing the tension in them.

1 Like

Re: How Do Guys Get Intimate With Girls They Don't Truly Love? by Kendrick80(m): 8:06pm On Jul 31, 2021
The penis doesn’t discriminate

1 Like

Re: How Do Guys Get Intimate With Girls They Don't Truly Love? by geesilver(m): 8:31pm On Jul 31, 2021
Sex really has nothing to do with feelings it's a satisfaction of your sexual drives, and can be achieved without affectional connection. It's just like when you are tasty for water.... It's not necessarily mean that you must drink a particular brand, in as much as it's from a trusted source, you go for it
Though they might be a spiritual connection to it. But ordinarily it's like the other reflex acts

1 Like

Re: How Do Guys Get Intimate With Girls They Don't Truly Love? by Polynek(m): 9:12pm On Jul 31, 2021
NewKidInTown:
:[ Am i the only one that has not bin toasted, bleeped or taken out by a lady? Who did i offended biko nu?
No b only you oo grin

1 Like

Re: How Do Guys Get Intimate With Girls They Don't Truly Love? by cayorday89(m): 9:18pm On Jul 31, 2021
nwaezeemmanuel:
You don't need love to have sex. If that wasn't true, rejected baby mamas, friends with benefits and Follows won't be on the rise. This isn't a guy thing, several women are also having sex with men they don't love.
When it comes to issue of sex, I always wonder how people still have to categorically state the case of a woman, both gender don't exist in isolation they go hand in hand, so it's best you say it's human nature to have sex with who they don't love (albeit not all humans are built that way), because the many men having sex with numerous women they don't love automatically means several women have sex with men they don't love.. Hope you get the point...

2 Likes

Re: How Do Guys Get Intimate With Girls They Don't Truly Love? by cayorday89(m): 9:22pm On Jul 31, 2021
geesilver:
Sex really has nothing to do with feelings it's a satisfaction of your sexual drives, and can be achieved without affectional connection. It's just like when you are tasty for water.... It's not necessarily mean that you must drink a particular brand, in as much as it's from a trusted source, you go for it
Though they might be a spiritual connection to it. But ordinarily it's like the other reflex acts
Your comparison is flawed, water is water, Forget the branding and not taking water for a relative period of time can be fatal, but for sex avoidance for a longer period of time is not fatal...

1 Like

Re: How Do Guys Get Intimate With Girls They Don't Truly Love? by cayorday89(m): 9:27pm On Jul 31, 2021
TefBarzz:
Topic should've been...how do girls get intimate with guys they don't really love.Cos, for the male gender,they can do anything in skirt whether there's love or not....once they cum,they come to their senses.
And you think women don't d feel same way?
Don't be deceived my brother, na the same way both gender functions, societal views about ladies made them to be coded,and reason why most of them have monetize it, cos of some men's warped mentality that women don't like sex and are just there to satisfy men.

1 Like

Re: How Do Guys Get Intimate With Girls They Don't Truly Love? by Gate050: 9:41pm On Jul 31, 2021
Adegbemiro11:
I've always turned down advances from girls. Don't get me wrong, I'm not claiming to be very handsome but I have some qualities that draw girls close to me. I could feel their pain when I reject their infatuation. I'm a kinda person who believes that eyes would get cleared after sexual intercourse, only true feelings keep relationship going, yet I feel I'm not being fair in some cases. And the fear of trying all means to get my full attention (when I do not really mean business) wouldn't want me to do 'chop & clean mouth' thing - so that I won't get choked.

So I throw to the guys who are good at this, how do you enjoy getting intimate with any girls that give you attention?
You can't know the true intentions of girls, don't get it wrong. They need something from you and the only way to get to you is through sex if really you're telling the truth.

1 Like

Re: How Do Guys Get Intimate With Girls They Don't Truly Love? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 31, 2021
Gate050:

You can't know the true intentions of girls, don't get it wrong. They need something from you and the only way to get to you is through sex if really you're telling the truth.

Okay
Re: How Do Guys Get Intimate With Girls They Don't Truly Love? by geesilver(m): 10:10pm On Jul 31, 2021
cayorday89:
Your comparison is flawed, water is water, Forget the branding and not taking water for a relative period of time can be fatal, but for sex avoidance for a longer period of time is not fatal...
of water is water can you take the ones coming directly from Lagoon without thinking otherwise, I guess no. So, my brother water is not water.
Re: How Do Guys Get Intimate With Girls They Don't Truly Love? by cayorday89(m): 10:40pm On Jul 31, 2021
geesilver:
of water is water can you take the ones coming directly from Lagoon without thinking otherwise, I guess no. So, my brother water is not water.
My reason for saying that is cos you made mention of branding, and with mater I meant clean water, come to think of it when push comes to shove in circumstances beyond one's control, and in the unavailability of clean water, that dirty water can be a life saver, but if it is sex in same situation, the possibility of one thinking about sex will be very low or even no urge at all sef, reason why I said it is a flawed comparison..
Re: How Do Guys Get Intimate With Girls They Don't Truly Love? by geesilver(m): 10:51pm On Jul 31, 2021
cayorday89:

My reason for saying that is cos you made mention of branding, and with mater I meant clean water, come to think of it when push comes to shove in circumstances beyond one's control, and in the unavailability of clean water, that dirty water can be a life saver, but if it is sex in same situation, the possibility of one thinking about sex will be very low or even no urge at all sef, reason why I said it is a flawed comparison..
, I told you the urge is reflex like the others " hunger, tasty, etc" you may conrol it for a while but when it keeps coming continuously you just have to solve it some how that why at times you don't really care about feelings, all you want is just to do and let that pass by especially if it's addictions.
Re: How Do Guys Get Intimate With Girls They Don't Truly Love? by kumulus(m): 10:51pm On Jul 31, 2021
abbey621:

Yes o, girls nowadays are more open minded than before. Freiends with benefits, knack kanck and so on, it's a free world.

Really? Interesting times I must say.
Re: How Do Guys Get Intimate With Girls They Don't Truly Love? by ImaIma1(f): 11:43pm On Jul 31, 2021
People that get intimate with call girls. This one is not hard.
Re: How Do Guys Get Intimate With Girls They Don't Truly Love? by Hassanmaye(m): 7:10am On Aug 01, 2021
gonkin:

My brother I wonder. I can't have sex with a girl I don't feel attracted to. It's way harder to have sex with someone I feel something for. I believe it's why relationships are hard for me. Some girls actually want sex but I'm not a starter. I'm a slow fella. I have turned down several. I have been insulted and mocked by my friends several times. Its also a reason I have never paid a girl for sex (runs babes). I keep asking myself how it's done. How do guys get an erection and how ur would fight with the guilt of having sex with someone u don't even know her name
I don't believe you

1 Like

Re: How Do Guys Get Intimate With Girls They Don't Truly Love? by smartNerd: 8:23am On Aug 01, 2021
“We cannot solve problems with the kind of
thinking we employed when we came up with
them.” — Albert Einstein
Re: How Do Guys Get Intimate With Girls They Don't Truly Love? by gonkin(m): 9:29am On Aug 01, 2021
Hassanmaye:

I don't believe you

You should. Never had sex with someone I feel nothing for. I started late though. At 23 so maybe it's hard coded

1 Like

Re: How Do Guys Get Intimate With Girls They Don't Truly Love? by smartNerd: 9:44am On Aug 01, 2021
A person who never made a mistake never
tried anything new. -- Albert Einstein

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13900158_dearpastthank_jpeg_jpegdb11b56dcd31f27e7abf4625978d6c01
Re: How Do Guys Get Intimate With Girls They Don't Truly Love? by Polyol(m): 10:21am On Aug 01, 2021
After my heartbreak last year, decided to have fun with a call girl.....
Long story short, I can't see myself trying such ever again.
Re: How Do Guys Get Intimate With Girls They Don't Truly Love? by akdjr(m): 10:23am On Aug 01, 2021
This is another reason I do ask how guys rape girls? Like how do u forcefully engage in an act that is intimate? An act that even when one party is not in the mood you won't enjoy it
Re: How Do Guys Get Intimate With Girls They Don't Truly Love? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 02, 2021
qtguru:
Not that hard, alcohol helps too wink
So you cheat too
Re: How Do Guys Get Intimate With Girls They Don't Truly Love? by Queenserah26(f): 6:00pm On Aug 02, 2021
Very true

Adegbemiro11:

I still don't see that as achievement o.

Alawiiye made me understand that "Apa lara, igunpa ni iyekan".

1 Like

Re: How Do Guys Get Intimate With Girls They Don't Truly Love? by qtguru(m): 6:20pm On Aug 02, 2021
Rozcol:
So you cheat too

There are men around where I stay ma
Re: How Do Guys Get Intimate With Girls They Don't Truly Love? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 02, 2021
Queenserah26:
Very true

Queen, Queen!

You look just like a friend of mine, Olawumi; a secondary school mate.
Re: How Do Guys Get Intimate With Girls They Don't Truly Love? by Queenserah26(f): 7:30am On Aug 03, 2021
Oh really grin

Adegbemiro11:

Queen, Queen!

You look just like a friend of mine, Olawumi; a secondary school mate.

1 Like

Re: How Do Guys Get Intimate With Girls They Don't Truly Love? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 03, 2021
Queenserah26:
Oh really grin

Yeah

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'i'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive / Couple Who Met On Twitter 5 Year Ago, Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary / Temperament N Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.