Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,273 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

How Do Guys Get Intimate With Girls They Don't Truly Love? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Guys Get Intimate With Girls They Don't Truly Love? (24809 Views)

Why Do Guys Tell Girls They Are Cumming During Sex? / Whay Is Wrong With All This Girls They Are Bunch Of Problems / One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. (2) (3) (4)

Re: How Do Guys Get Intimate With Girls They Don't Truly Love? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 08, 2021
Cousin9999:
Your definition of love is perhaps too narrow.

What if you encounter someone who makes you feel a strong physical, romantic, and intellectual attraction. In that moment, you may feel a type of love that makes you bonded enough for intimacy.

But outside of that, some people are very basic. They just don't experience the world the way people like you do.

Insightful

Re: How Do Guys Get Intimate With Girls They Don't Truly Love? by candidbabe(f): 3:11pm On Jul 31, 2021
Because men are scum

Re: How Do Guys Get Intimate With Girls They Don't Truly Love? by Charmingrascal(m): 3:11pm On Jul 31, 2021
One has been peddling me but I turned her down because she told me she has a boyfriend

Re: How Do Guys Get Intimate With Girls They Don't Truly Love? by jimmychang: 3:12pm On Jul 31, 2021
Adegbemiro11:
I've always turned down advances from girls. Don't get me wrong, I'm not claiming to be very handsome but I have some qualities that draw girls close to me. I could feel their pain when I reject their infatuation. I'm a kinda person who believes that eyes would get cleared after sexual intercourse, only true feelings keep relationship going, yet I feel I'm not being fair in some cases. And the fear of trying all means to get my full attention (when I do not really mean business) wouldn't want me to do 'chop & clean mouth' thing - so that I won't get choked.

So I throw to the guys who are good at this, how do you enjoy getting intimate with any girls that give you attention?

Just call it LUST simple..

Re: How Do Guys Get Intimate With Girls They Don't Truly Love? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 31, 2021
Magnoliaa:

@Adegbemiro11: , Even woman speechless for your weak ass post!!!
Re: How Do Guys Get Intimate With Girls They Don't Truly Love? by Newboss(m): 3:14pm On Jul 31, 2021
How do you talk with girls you don't love? Stop being a simp. There's nothing special about sex.

Re: How Do Guys Get Intimate With Girls They Don't Truly Love? by tempusfugit: 3:15pm On Jul 31, 2021
As a man, should be one your quality to have sex with a lady without having feelings for her

Re: How Do Guys Get Intimate With Girls They Don't Truly Love? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 31, 2021
tempusfugit:
As a man, should be one your quality to have sex with a lady without having feelings for her

dont mind him the guy is gay!!!
Re: How Do Guys Get Intimate With Girls They Don't Truly Love? by ceejayluv(m): 3:17pm On Jul 31, 2021
No be so far as I Re.Lease? Wetin Dey there?

Re: How Do Guys Get Intimate With Girls They Don't Truly Love? by henryobinna(m): 3:18pm On Jul 31, 2021
Adegbemiro11:

Fun, you call that?

I must be an alien
are you here to honestly ask questions and receive answers or you're here to teach guys what they don't know?

Or you're here to drill them and show them why their ways is bad?

You can't play both roles at the same time.

Re: How Do Guys Get Intimate With Girls They Don't Truly Love? by samonak(m): 3:18pm On Jul 31, 2021
An erect penis has no conscience.

Re: How Do Guys Get Intimate With Girls They Don't Truly Love? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 31, 2021
For the fun of it...I guess. : smiley

Re: How Do Guys Get Intimate With Girls They Don't Truly Love? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 31, 2021
Savedday:
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!
Lol. Ok
Re: How Do Guys Get Intimate With Girls They Don't Truly Love? by bluefilm: 3:25pm On Jul 31, 2021
SimplyFacts:
I can't relate coz I practise celibacy with a virgin wink

Oga anyi, your case is different.
Re: How Do Guys Get Intimate With Girls They Don't Truly Love? by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 3:27pm On Jul 31, 2021
You don't need love to have sex. If that wasn't true, rejected baby mamas, friends with benefits and Follows won't be on the rise. This isn't a guy thing, several women are also having sex with men they don't love.

Re: How Do Guys Get Intimate With Girls They Don't Truly Love? by LegendaryArnold(m): 3:29pm On Jul 31, 2021
Adegbemiro11:
I've always turned down advances from girls. Don't get me wrong, I'm not claiming to be very handsome but I have some qualities that draw girls close to me. I could feel their pain when I reject their infatuation. I'm a kinda person who believes that eyes would get cleared after sexual intercourse, only true feelings keep relationship going, yet I feel I'm not being fair in some cases. And the fear of trying all means to get my full attention (when I do not really mean business) wouldn't want me to do 'chop & clean mouth' thing - so that I won't get choked.

So I throw to the guys who are good at this, how do you enjoy getting intimate with any girls that give you attention?

Be like say konji never hook you grin

Re: How Do Guys Get Intimate With Girls They Don't Truly Love? by abbey621(m): 3:29pm On Jul 31, 2021
Some people in life too dey act script....Nigga you ain't more attractive than the average Joe, in fact any average guy can get women to look his way with just one constant, MOOLAH! Now to the bigger issue, what's love got to do with bumbing of skin? The sooner you realize physical attraction does not require emotional attraction, the better you are at fixing your situation. There's a reason why professional therapists recommend young people to date as much as possible, to experiment and have fun so that, when they finally do decide to pick a lifetime partner they would be experienced to know there's nothing out there they haven't explored. They would be 10 times more likely to focus on emotional bonding than physical. Just have sensible fun, be honest with the girl and leave the rest.

Re: How Do Guys Get Intimate With Girls They Don't Truly Love? by Madaraire(m): 3:31pm On Jul 31, 2021
While in act, picture your GILF ( girl I love to Bleep) and pretend you are f**king her.

Re: How Do Guys Get Intimate With Girls They Don't Truly Love? by jahsharon: 3:31pm On Jul 31, 2021
Adegbemiro11:

Sometimes you eat pounded yam.

Sometimes you eat friend rice.

Sometimes you eat pop corn.

Sometimes you drink garri without sugar or groundnut.

Re: How Do Guys Get Intimate With Girls They Don't Truly Love? by aribisala0(m): 3:33pm On Jul 31, 2021
SimplyFacts:
I can't relate coz I practise celibacy with a virgin wink
Me too I find it hard
I practise lesbianism with a woman

Re: How Do Guys Get Intimate With Girls They Don't Truly Love? by NewKidInTown(m): 3:36pm On Jul 31, 2021
:[ Am i the only one that has not bin toasted, bleeped or taken out by a lady? Who did i offended biko nu?

Re: How Do Guys Get Intimate With Girls They Don't Truly Love? by Blackingold147: 3:41pm On Jul 31, 2021
So me.
Re: How Do Guys Get Intimate With Girls They Don't Truly Love? by wildikeman(m): 3:46pm On Jul 31, 2021
Adegbemiro11:

Fun, you call that?

I must be an alien

Some people are asexual or find sex to be disgusting.

You are not a sexual being period

Re: How Do Guys Get Intimate With Girls They Don't Truly Love? by Taiwojon(m): 3:48pm On Jul 31, 2021
Demigod22:
Someone can not just have sex for fun? For me I can have sex with anyone I find appealing even though I don't love her. We are catching cruise and it is fun.
Bros

No vex ooo.

You say catching fun at the expense of
Blood, salt, water and urine.

Bros
Bible say he that committed fornication sinneth against God and his own body.

And
Jesus love you, my brother you need to repent before it is too late ooo

Re: How Do Guys Get Intimate With Girls They Don't Truly Love? by Jh0wsef(m): 3:51pm On Jul 31, 2021
Chai
Re: How Do Guys Get Intimate With Girls They Don't Truly Love? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 3:53pm On Jul 31, 2021
I am just like you.

Re: How Do Guys Get Intimate With Girls They Don't Truly Love? by Jh0wsef(m): 3:55pm On Jul 31, 2021
candidbabe:
Because men are scum

How does your answer relate with the question posted?

'How I Escaped My First Romance Scam Of 2018' - Lady Narrates On Twitter / Women’s Most Hated Pet Names / Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders