Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,238 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Serious Talk!! Why Do Women Forgive A Cheating Man But Men Never Take Back A Che - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Serious Talk!! Why Do Women Forgive A Cheating Man But Men Never Take Back A Che (922 Views)

"We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer / Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? / Zimbabwean Cheating Man And Wife Bump Into Each Other In A Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serious Talk!! Why Do Women Forgive A Cheating Man But Men Never Take Back A Che by L4stl00k(m): 5:51pm On Jun 17, 2021
Hello Everyone,

I have been longing to ask you all this question but I have no choice than to ask after I saw someone tweeted the same thing.

I have seen this happened to people around me countless times but their wife’s/girlfriend’s will only get furious and then forgive them.

… but when it goes the other way round, the man will not only get mad the Lady but 95% of the relationship will end there
Re: Serious Talk!! Why Do Women Forgive A Cheating Man But Men Never Take Back A Che by ifex370(m): 5:54pm On Jun 17, 2021
L4stl00k:
Hello Everyone,

I have been longing to ask you all this question but I have no choice than to ask after I saw someone tweeted the same thing.

I have seen this happened to people around me countless times but their wife’s/girlfriend’s will only get furious and then forgive them.

… but when it goes the other way round, the man will not only get mad the Lady but 95% of the relationship will end there

The question I have is the kind of work you do that gives you enough time and money to ask these kinds of questions.

1 Like

Re: Serious Talk!! Why Do Women Forgive A Cheating Man But Men Never Take Back A Che by fortune1894(m): 5:58pm On Jun 17, 2021
ifex370:

The question I have is the kind of work you do that gives you enough time and money to ask these kinds of questions.
looolz
Re: Serious Talk!! Why Do Women Forgive A Cheating Man But Men Never Take Back A Che by espn(m): 6:19pm On Jun 17, 2021
L4stl00k:
Hello Everyone,

God created man out of his own image...while God created woman from the ribs of man...So how will some created from a mans rib be cheating on who was created from Gods image... Hope I have satisfied your curiosity...

1 Like

Re: Serious Talk!! Why Do Women Forgive A Cheating Man But Men Never Take Back A Che by FalseProphet1(m): 6:27pm On Jun 17, 2021
L4stl00k:
Hello Everyone,

When you discover that any key can open your padlock, the next step will be to change that lock regardless of how much it cost you to acquire, but if you have a key that can open any lock, you'll cherish it like gold.

A woman's virtue is her body, once she gives it to the street, she becomes useless and a mere pleasure thing, a man on the other hand would be desired more by women when they see how their fellow ladies flock around him to gain his attention.

This I have seen.

4 Likes

Re: Serious Talk!! Why Do Women Forgive A Cheating Man But Men Never Take Back A Che by DEMZEE(m): 6:30pm On Jun 17, 2021
Men don't cheat they just have sex. Women cheat.

A key that opens many locks is a master key while a lock that opens to every key is a shitty lock.

Women are born with value while men must create their own value.

Women get sexual abundance just by existing while men must create their own value to gain sexual abundance period!!!

2 Likes

Re: Serious Talk!! Why Do Women Forgive A Cheating Man But Men Never Take Back A Che by karkinase(m): 6:58pm On Jun 17, 2021
I can accept all bullshits from a woman..but cheating nah; the relationship ends there no matter my investment. Cos a cheating woman never stops. undecided
Re: Serious Talk!! Why Do Women Forgive A Cheating Man But Men Never Take Back A Che by Vinnie2000(m): 8:37pm On Jun 17, 2021
@the OP!!

This is the Simple Reason!!

If a Girl/Woman Fvcks a Guy and He Bangs her well, She loves him, immediately!! If she's married, her Husband is in trouble..

But If a Man Fvcks a Girl, no matter how Juicy n Sweet her Pussy is, d man is not Programmed to start loving immediately!! His Wife has no problem@all.

Women are Programmed to start developing Romantic feelings for a Guy who bangs Dem well!!

First time I knew dis was way back 2012!!
I Had a Session with one Fine Girl one nite!
In d Morning, she sent me a text msg..'Hottie, I love you, infact more Dan my Boyfriend'.. sad cool cool

So Dats it!! Dats y men don't forgive!! Dey know the cheater is still hooked to d lover's Dicck even if she's crying n rolling on d floor.

But some Men do Forgive Sha!! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Serious Talk!! Why Do Women Forgive A Cheating Man But Men Never Take Back A Che by pansophist(m): 8:55pm On Jun 17, 2021
It is easy for a woman to forgive a cheating man if she is convinced that he loves and is still committed to her. Love is more valuable to a woman than sex, and the opposite is true for men. Forgiving a man that probably takes care of you and gives you security is a lesser evil than breaking off with him and starting all over again, especially when there are kids involved.

Also, women know that men do not cheat with their hearts, or fall in love with their cheater. Cheating for men is basically ''on-the-go'', not ''park-and-stay''. Most importantly, people usually do not talk about this, but to be able to punish a cheater, or even leave him, you must have calculated your options, and for women with declining sexual market value, only a few men out there will wife a woman with kids if any. So after she exits her anger mode, it becomes understandable why forgiving (not necessarily forgiving but more of tolerating) a cheating man is a reasonable option.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Serious Talk!! Why Do Women Forgive A Cheating Man But Men Never Take Back A Che by MJBOLT: 8:57pm On Jun 17, 2021
Men expect loyalty in relationships,women do not.
Re: Serious Talk!! Why Do Women Forgive A Cheating Man But Men Never Take Back A Che by AutoChick4U(f): 9:09pm On Jun 17, 2021
FalseProphet1:

When you discover that any key can open your padlock, the next step will be to change that lock regardless of how much it cost you to acquire, but if you have a key that can open any lock, you'll cherish it like gold.

A woman's virtue is her body, once she gives it to the street, she becomes useless and a mere pleasure thing, a man on the other hand would be desired more by women when they see how their fellow ladies flock around him to gain his attention.

This I have seen.
Convenient analogy
Re: Serious Talk!! Why Do Women Forgive A Cheating Man But Men Never Take Back A Che by AutoChick4U(f): 9:10pm On Jun 17, 2021
MJBOLT:
Men expect loyalty in relationships,women do not.
Some won't give care but yet expect loyalty
Re: Serious Talk!! Why Do Women Forgive A Cheating Man But Men Never Take Back A Che by AutoChick4U(f): 9:11pm On Jun 17, 2021
Vinnie2000:

@the OP!!

This is the Simple Reason!!

If a Girl/Woman Fvcks a Guy and He Bangs her well, She loves him, immediately!! If she's married, her Husband is in trouble..

But If a Man Fvcks a Girl, no matter how Juicy n Sweet her Pussy is, d man is not Programmed to start loving immediately!! His Wife has no problem@all.

Women are Programmed to start developing Romantic feelings for a Guy who bangs Dem well!!

First time I knew dis was way back 2012!!
I Had a Session with one Fine Girl one nite!
In d Morning, she sent me a text msg..'Hottie, I love you, infact more Dan my Boyfriend'.. sad cool cool

So Dats it!! Dats y men don't forgive!! Dey know the cheater is still hooked to d lover's Dicck even if she's crying n rolling on d floor.

But some Men do Forgive Sha!! smiley
Lies ooooooooo. Love ke? There's more to love than good sex abeg

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Your Fiancee's Phone Fall Into This Pit / Not Legally Married But Want To Sue Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.