Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,211 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

I Was Slut Shame Again On Nairaland - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Slut Shame Again On Nairaland (3859 Views)

Guys Help Have Been Put To Shame Again Oooooo(pics). / Nigerians Slut-Shame Instagram Slay Mama For Baring Her Massive Boobs (Photos) / Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Slut Shame Again On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 22, 2021
Casalindal:

Let me point this out. I have been slut shamed even before I exposed those people. Exposing those guys might not had been the best route or choices I’m not proud of what I did at that time. Reason why we are growing as a person we allow to make mistakes and we learn from it
Please do don't do it again no matter their intents. And pls don't take Nairaland too serious coz most people are here for cruzz. It's normal for a male to hunt for few pussies,if u find it awkward u can choose to ignore rather flaunting their names.
Hope your day is going smoothly?
Re: I Was Slut Shame Again On Nairaland by Stormyharper(m): 3:43pm On Jun 22, 2021
Casalindal:

I’m from akwa ibom too. Etinna to be precise uncle

Aunty are you sure? My mother is from Akwa ibom. People from that part of the country no dey behave the way you dey behave but wetin me i sabi with Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: I Was Slut Shame Again On Nairaland by Stormyharper(m): 3:49pm On Jun 22, 2021
SmellySperm:

Dude am disappointed in you. To even know you're from uyo(my town)
Stop tripping for this attention seeking op. Or are you new to Nairaland?

Bros i hail o. Maybe we be cousin grin
Re: I Was Slut Shame Again On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 22, 2021
Stormyharper:

Bros i hail o. Maybe we be cousin grin
Abi grin where do you base?
Re: I Was Slut Shame Again On Nairaland by Stormyharper(m): 4:40pm On Jun 22, 2021
SmellySperm:

Abi grin where do you base?

Make we talk outside here bro
Re: I Was Slut Shame Again On Nairaland by victoryukpong(m): 12:12pm On Jun 23, 2021
SmellySperm:

Dude am disappointed in you. To even know you're from uyo(my town)
Stop tripping for this attention seeking op. Or are you new to Nairaland?

i ain't tripping but to think you used this as your username

I'm more than disappointed in you too
Re: I Was Slut Shame Again On Nairaland by Sugardick: 12:29pm On Jun 23, 2021
Pegi23:
Sorry darling. That how people on this app behave. Uncultured..I weep for this generation
you are the uncultured one idiot so the op have sense with the rubbish she does ba? big head with big eyes and empty brain.
Re: I Was Slut Shame Again On Nairaland by Sugardick: 12:30pm On Jun 23, 2021
Casalindal:

That is fine thanks dear
I stand by my comment and that's what you are and will forever be....

Re: I Was Slut Shame Again On Nairaland by Sugardick: 12:33pm On Jun 23, 2021
victoryukpong:

mumu ojuyobo asslicker, what has username got to do with the owners personality ehn,I can use any moniker I like man.... you're one hell of a d**b simp, the op should be condemned not me but you're blind you can't see shït

1 Like

Re: I Was Slut Shame Again On Nairaland by victoryukpong(m): 12:36pm On Jun 23, 2021
Sugardick:
mumu ojuyobo asslicker, what has username got to do with the owners personality ehn,I can use any moniker I like man.... you're one hell of a d**b simp, the op should be condemned not me but you're blind you can't see shït

i heard yo, since the op should be condemned and you shouldn't

then at least take your L and rest in peace
Re: I Was Slut Shame Again On Nairaland by slimman007: 12:40pm On Jun 23, 2021
RisenJoe:
The attention wey this girl dey draw for herself shows that she's having low self esteem.

@casalinda is a male masquerading as female he has used this dubious method of his to dupe most people.

1 Like

Re: I Was Slut Shame Again On Nairaland by Sugardick: 12:41pm On Jun 23, 2021
victoryukpong:

i heard yo, since the op should be condemned and you shouldn't

then at least take your L and rest in peace

senseless simp... the real Homer Simpson, op send this f**l your aza I'm sure he will like to compensate you for the pain u feel.

He's definitely feeling some of it too na why hin yansh dey hot for your matter like who chop ata rodo 1500 indomie 100
Re: I Was Slut Shame Again On Nairaland by PAWG(m): 2:09pm On Jun 23, 2021
OP put a lid on it, asssholes would be asssholes whether you act nice or not, people have killed themselves because their self-esteem got battered by cyber bullies. Nairaland is like a cyber-bully hound, in fact Nairaland breeds cyber bullies and supports it. Stop apologizing to these bleeps and grow some 'thick skin'.

Lastly, be anonymous.
Re: I Was Slut Shame Again On Nairaland by fofaki7061: 2:28pm On Jun 23, 2021
lol
RisenJoe:
The attention wey this girl dey draw for herself shows that she's having low self esteem.
Re: I Was Slut Shame Again On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 23, 2021
victoryukpong:

Just get a life already boy coz you ain't seeing her pant talk more of having her pussy

1 Like

Re: I Was Slut Shame Again On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 23, 2021
Sugardick:
Don't mind the idiot. Apparently he hasn't gotten a pussy for some time so permit him to simp for a moment. He's such a shame to my gender
Re: I Was Slut Shame Again On Nairaland by victoryukpong(m): 9:28pm On Jun 23, 2021
SmellySperm:

Just get a life already boy coz you ain't seeing her pant talk more of having her pussy

the more reasons why you should understand that i was never after her from the onset
Re: I Was Slut Shame Again On Nairaland by NewDawn2O21: 8:04pm On Jul 01, 2021
SmellySperm:

I'm even more disappointed in you if you're from Akwa Ibom. Why you been tripping all the time here? Why expose vulnerable simp who hit your dm calling them prisoners? A real ass woman wouldn't do that yunno!
etinan where she no fit spell?
Re: I Was Slut Shame Again On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 01, 2021
NewDawn2O21:
etinan where she no fit spell?
Lol I swear. Adulterated Akwa Ibom gal grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, Can You Marry Any Of These Ladies? Photos / New Sexy Looking (girls)set Of Twins Just Parked In / -----

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.