Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,595 members, 7,820,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

How To Link Your NIN To Your Glo Mobile Numbers Eaily - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Link Your NIN To Your Glo Mobile Numbers Eaily (10506 Views)

How To Unblock And Link Your NIN To Your MTN, Glo, Airtel And 9mobile Number / How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) / How To Setup Your Glo APN Settings For Fast Browsing 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Link Your NIN To Your Glo Mobile Numbers Eaily by trendsgirl: 8:06pm On Jun 17, 2021
Glo subscribers can now link their NIN to their mobile numbers without stress by following these simple steps.

Simply send ‘UPDATENIN NIN FirstName and LastName’ to 109. For example, send ‘UPDATENIN 12345678903 Chidera Abdul-Ola’ to 109.”

Alternatively, you can also dial ‘109’ to update your NIN details via voice call.

Customers who wish to retrieve their NIN can dial *346# to retrieve their number if they have already registered with the National Identity Management Commission (NIMC).

https://www.gloworld.com/blog/posts/glo-rolls-out-short-code-to-assist-subscribers-with-nin-registration-update

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Link Your NIN To Your Glo Mobile Numbers Eaily by wizzywise(m): 5:07am On Jun 18, 2021
One of the worst network provider we have in Nigeria.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Link Your NIN To Your Glo Mobile Numbers Eaily by gbaskiboy: 5:09am On Jun 18, 2021
Is it today? GLO will give you data but take the network from you. They wants to secure their customer base but not willing to give quality service to the customers. Imagine having 8GB on your GLO line and it takes eternity to open opera mini 4.1 page. GLO should look for avenue to improve quality of network overall it shouldn't be in specific location.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How To Link Your NIN To Your Glo Mobile Numbers Eaily by Isobug: 5:11am On Jun 18, 2021
Is that why you people don't want to let somebody make call in peace with your nonsense NIN link information before connecting the person to the Call.
That thing is annoying especially when you're in emergency, GLO will still have to repeat an information they have given prior to connecting the previous call. Please learn from other Networks, they do theirs once per day, before connecting the first call of the day for each Subscriber. GLO will have to repeat their own over and over again, waisting people's time unnecessarily.
Please take down that long epistle of NIN-link information before calls, Glo Costumers are complaining not just few

12 Likes

Re: How To Link Your NIN To Your Glo Mobile Numbers Eaily by kingmzee(m): 5:12am On Jun 18, 2021
O
Re: How To Link Your NIN To Your Glo Mobile Numbers Eaily by AvalonSpace(m): 5:14am On Jun 18, 2021
What if you don't have NIN?
Re: How To Link Your NIN To Your Glo Mobile Numbers Eaily by decharlic(m): 5:15am On Jun 18, 2021
Our one and only sluggish network

2 Likes

Re: How To Link Your NIN To Your Glo Mobile Numbers Eaily by Nobody: 5:19am On Jun 18, 2021
wizzywise:
H
at your age
Re: How To Link Your NIN To Your Glo Mobile Numbers Eaily by Rickylambert: 5:19am On Jun 18, 2021
Link to do wat exactly

3 Likes

Re: How To Link Your NIN To Your Glo Mobile Numbers Eaily by Nobody: 5:20am On Jun 18, 2021
Isobug:
F
f ke? Laaro kutu.
Re: How To Link Your NIN To Your Glo Mobile Numbers Eaily by Emeka71(m): 5:20am On Jun 18, 2021
Actually I'm even going to glo office at Water-resources in Warri early this morning to go and catch fun.
Re: How To Link Your NIN To Your Glo Mobile Numbers Eaily by Nobody: 5:20am On Jun 18, 2021
kingmzee:
O
O for Olodo. Pele o
Re: How To Link Your NIN To Your Glo Mobile Numbers Eaily by Gbengbelu: 5:27am On Jun 18, 2021
Sim replacement Service is terible
Re: How To Link Your NIN To Your Glo Mobile Numbers Eaily by adebayo201: 5:29am On Jun 18, 2021
Why is glo like this? At this age we still need to send this amount of words to 109 to link our NIN?

It's well oh.
Re: How To Link Your NIN To Your Glo Mobile Numbers Eaily by Grace001: 5:32am On Jun 18, 2021
We no even hear from Pantami again, NIN brouhaha has stopped since it has reduce banditry and abductions in Nigeria.

Let’s wait for another NIN registration extension date
Re: How To Link Your NIN To Your Glo Mobile Numbers Eaily by Calmthunder(m): 5:42am On Jun 18, 2021
Why is it coming late?�
Re: How To Link Your NIN To Your Glo Mobile Numbers Eaily by INCREDIBLE007(m): 5:42am On Jun 18, 2021
trendsgirl:

https://www.gloworld.com/blog/posts/glo-rolls-out-short-code-to-assist-subscribers-with-nin-registration-update

hi

I've done my NIN SINCE APRIL

I've tried to use it for
official purposes but it's being saying

DATA NOT FOUND
any help pls
Re: How To Link Your NIN To Your Glo Mobile Numbers Eaily by veekid(m): 5:50am On Jun 18, 2021
This NIN shît is a scam

1 Like

Re: How To Link Your NIN To Your Glo Mobile Numbers Eaily by heartleboy: 5:55am On Jun 18, 2021
Op
Do you know how to unlink it?

1 Like

Re: How To Link Your NIN To Your Glo Mobile Numbers Eaily by Nobody: 5:59am On Jun 18, 2021
Where is isa
Re: How To Link Your NIN To Your Glo Mobile Numbers Eaily by Nobody: 5:59am On Jun 18, 2021
Where is isa black panther?
Re: How To Link Your NIN To Your Glo Mobile Numbers Eaily by Promiseibritam: 6:23am On Jun 18, 2021
I love and Cherish all the NETWORK that we hv in NIGERIA But none has made me cry exception of GLO-INFINITE

U People always have problem more than other NETWORKING.

Secondly
The wasting of people's time when making calls directing on how to link their NIN.

1 Like

Re: How To Link Your NIN To Your Glo Mobile Numbers Eaily by Aboks(m): 6:55am On Jun 18, 2021
The most useless and stupid network in nigeria,
Poor network coverage

2 Likes

Re: How To Link Your NIN To Your Glo Mobile Numbers Eaily by Nobody: 7:05am On Jun 18, 2021
NIN has been cancelled. OP, receive sense. Are you a slave?

Re: How To Link Your NIN To Your Glo Mobile Numbers Eaily by Christmasdon(m): 7:11am On Jun 18, 2021
Good morning. u ar saved by the blood of the LAMB JESUS CHRIST AMEN
Re: How To Link Your NIN To Your Glo Mobile Numbers Eaily by Casham: 7:16am On Jun 18, 2021
I only sent my NIN info because of the harassment of glo on their customers withi this link seminar on every call. I sent my info more than two weeks ago. But glo still disturb me with that pep-talk ON EVERY CALL. Glo sef!
Re: How To Link Your NIN To Your Glo Mobile Numbers Eaily by KingZaddy(m): 7:17am On Jun 18, 2021
michaelpop50:
NIN has been cancelled. OP, receive sense. Are you a slave?
When
Re: How To Link Your NIN To Your Glo Mobile Numbers Eaily by PrinceMajestic: 7:18am On Jun 18, 2021
GLO is most stupid network in Nigeria. They are thieves, after buying data they collect network. It about time we protest against Glo

2 Likes

Re: How To Link Your NIN To Your Glo Mobile Numbers Eaily by avrilwisedata: 7:19am On Jun 18, 2021
Mumu glo that does not accept the same BVN-generated NIN that other networks accept easily. Mtcheww.
Re: How To Link Your NIN To Your Glo Mobile Numbers Eaily by Enn214(m): 7:29am On Jun 18, 2021
Idiots wey deactivate my line in March & I used it in January.. they collected 2k from me to reactivate & gave me N1k recharge card

1 Like

Re: How To Link Your NIN To Your Glo Mobile Numbers Eaily by ICTWeb: 7:40am On Jun 18, 2021
Do people actually still link their nin? Wahala for who still does that. I am waiting for the day they will block my line. I have already bought US number. That I will be using and no more nigeria Sim.
Re: How To Link Your NIN To Your Glo Mobile Numbers Eaily by jacoik(m): 7:51am On Jun 18, 2021
gbaskiboy:
Is it today? GLO will give you data but take the network from you. They wants to secure their customer base but not willing to give quality service to the customers. Imagine having 8GB on your GLO line and it takes eternity to open opera mini 4.1 page. GLO should look for avenue to improve quality of network overall it shouldn't be in specific location.

lolxxxxx hahahaha I swear guy laughter nearly shook me to death. You dem go give u data and collect the network?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unlinking NIN From Recycled Phone Number / Nokia Lumia Not Working With Mtn Bbc Plan / PES 2017 Apk & OBB Data For Android Available For Download Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.