Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

How Do Cope If Your Best Friend's Girlfriend Hates You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Cope If Your Best Friend's Girlfriend Hates You (1130 Views)

Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend / Woman Warned By Her Male Friend's Girlfriend After She Ordered Lunch For Him / Man Reveals His Friend's Girlfriend Of 6-months Is A Married Woman Of 2 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do Cope If Your Best Friend's Girlfriend Hates You by Deucalion007: 9:55pm On Jun 17, 2021
My friend and I have been very tight since our 100 level days.we go to class together and we're what you'd call inseparable.His now girlfriend joined us in 200 level as a direct entry student and man!!!...she was so lovely and kind and we really liked her.This girl is just so wonderful and I really like her .
Fastforward to now that we are in our final year, My friend has really leveled up and he's earning a lot of money while I'm still in the same position.This friend and his girlfriend have always been there for me right from the start they've never turned their backs on me .
Sometimes I even thinks the girlfriend likes me more than my friend does until recently she just started acting somehow like she doesn't want to see me at all as if my presence irritates her.Ive tried everything possible to plead with her and try to find out what I did wrong but she's always saying I didn't offend her .She's not someone who behaves like this.Its even gotten to the extent that I can't even have a convo with her.Its as if she hates my guts.My friend knows about what she's been doin to me but he doesn't want to get involved in it.Im so close to these two people that we go to class together every day even till now.
My suspicion is that she's giving me all these attitude because I'm not financially independent like her boyfriend .The thing is I've been trying to find means to make money but it's bin really hard for me.
I'm not depending on the both of them for anything but I don't want to lose my friend .
How do I cope with his girlfriend behaving annoyingly because I can't hold it anymore and I don't want to lose my patience
Re: How Do Cope If Your Best Friend's Girlfriend Hates You by Daveambition(m): 9:57pm On Jun 17, 2021
Sometimes I even thinks the girlfriend likes me more than my friend

My suspicion is that she's giving me all these attitude because I'm not financially independent like her boyfriend .

Envy don kick in..
Dear Lord,
Please every unfriendly friends within my circle. Expose their identities and set me free. Amen..!!

1 Like

Re: How Do Cope If Your Best Friend's Girlfriend Hates You by Amotolongbo(f): 10:10pm On Jun 17, 2021
Possibly you’ve betrayed her trust and loyalty.

One of the major reasons that can trigger this kind of hatred is when the girlfriend sees you aren’t trustworthy based on your activities with his boyfriend towards another lady who may be a threat to her relationship.

I advise you try to keep the distance away from them if you don’t want being further ridiculed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Cope If Your Best Friend's Girlfriend Hates You by SportsHD: 10:11pm On Jun 17, 2021
Jonzing issues....loll

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do Cope If Your Best Friend's Girlfriend Hates You by Deucalion007: 10:14pm On Jun 17, 2021
Daveambition:

My suspicion is that she's giving me all these attitude because I'm not financially independent like her boyfriend .

Envy don kick in..
Dear Lord,
Please every unfriendly friends within my circle. Expose their identities and set me free. Amen..!!
There's no envy here .This friend of mine is also helping me look for a way to make money .He's always been my superior right from the start so there's no way in the world i will envy him
Stop misinterpreting things
I've sat the girlfriend down more than ten times to know what I did but still she's still giving me attitude .Someone who was always kind to me
Re: How Do Cope If Your Best Friend's Girlfriend Hates You by Deucalion007: 10:16pm On Jun 17, 2021
Amotolongbo:

One of the major reasons that can trigger this kind of hatred is when the girlfriend sees you aren’t trustworthy based on your activities with his boyfriend towards another lady who may be a threat to her relationship
There's a possibility of that I know of another girl but he's not involved with her
Re: How Do Cope If Your Best Friend's Girlfriend Hates You by Mandela27: 10:23pm On Jun 17, 2021
Young niggas be worrying over irrelevant bullshiit

Use the mirror effect u'll be fine man stop being a pussy!

1 Like

Re: How Do Cope If Your Best Friend's Girlfriend Hates You by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 17, 2021
Them no like you again so find you levels and hustle HARD.

2 Likes

Re: How Do Cope If Your Best Friend's Girlfriend Hates You by Ahmed0336(m): 10:43pm On Jun 17, 2021
Ogbeni, face front.

Whether she likes you or not, road to heaven no pass through her papa house.

If she snubs you return the favor and stop acting like a weakling.

10 Likes

Re: How Do Cope If Your Best Friend's Girlfriend Hates You by Cholls(m): 10:48pm On Jun 17, 2021
Amotolongbo:

One of the major reasons that can trigger this kind of hatred is when the girlfriend sees you aren’t trustworthy based on your activities with his boyfriend towards another lady who may be a threat to her relationship.

I advise you try to keep the distance away from them if you don’t want being further ridiculed.
[img]https://media1./images/7d5b9d7341d10667f2867a892370eb28/tenor.gif?itemid=13738821[/img]
Re: How Do Cope If Your Best Friend's Girlfriend Hates You by Vinnie2000(m): 10:56pm On Jun 17, 2021
Young man!
You did not come to do Best Friends in this Life!! sad

You were created to Make Money, Achieve Goals, Feed your Family members n Friends!!

Forget about dat Friendship!!
D Girl thinks you re Low Class!! N Perhaps ur Friend too!!
So Face your Hustle n your Dreams!!

Like me!!
I have only 1 or 2 friends!! I focus more on my Business!!
If I am bored, I keep myself Busy with FB, Arsenal Site, Nairaland, etc!!
Then Go to Viewing centre to discuss n Argue Football.. smiley cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How Do Cope If Your Best Friend's Girlfriend Hates You by Vinnie2000(m): 11:01pm On Jun 17, 2021
Daveambition:

Envy don kick in..
Dear Lord,

This Guy!!
You re just trying to be Funny or What??
How is Envy involved here??
D Guy is just lonely n wants his friend by his side!!
+He is Broke..He needs who will give him comfort

1 Like

Re: How Do Cope If Your Best Friend's Girlfriend Hates You by lilvicky68(m): 11:05pm On Jun 17, 2021
University friends no dey last.. Oga move on..
Re: How Do Cope If Your Best Friend's Girlfriend Hates You by Daveambition(m): 11:06pm On Jun 17, 2021
Vinnie2000:

This Guy!!
You re just trying to be Funny or What??
How is Envy involved here??
D Guy is just lonely n wants his friend by his side!!
+He is Broke..He needs who will give him comfort

No one owes you shiii
Make una quit this entitlement mentality
Stop eyeballing ur own niccur's pocket, expecting he owes you a slice from his own chess.
Re: How Do Cope If Your Best Friend's Girlfriend Hates You by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 17, 2021
Are you sure your friend does not give you more attention than he gives to her? Maybe giving or trusting you even more? Females (maybe I should say humans) are naturally jealous.

I once gave my gf some amount of money. She kept thanking me showing appreciation again & again, then I told her to stop mentioning it that if I do not do it for her, I would do for someone else. Could you believe she kept that statement? When I noticed her mood & asked what it's all about, she now referred to that discussion & claimed that my statement means a lot - that what I'm saying is that (to me) she's not different from any other person around me. One of the reasons why mothers-in-law & wives hardly be at peace, as each of them wants more attention.

You may need to give them some space if you wouldn't want her to finally turn your friend against you. Save your friendship & look up to only God for financial assistance.

3 Likes

Re: How Do Cope If Your Best Friend's Girlfriend Hates You by Magnoliaa(f): 12:20am On Jun 18, 2021
Well, the elders have said all there is to be said. I endorse all the comments before mine.

1 Like

Re: How Do Cope If Your Best Friend's Girlfriend Hates You by adg98(f): 2:01am On Jun 18, 2021
Maybe you told your friend something bad about her
And your snitch to her (as love dey catch am) or maybe you tried to link your friend to another girl and she find out without your knowledge

(1) (Reply)

How I Fuvk My Madam Husband, Giving Him A Blowing Job. / This Story Is Very Touching Even For Me Who Still Doesn't Believe In Love. / Should I Run Away With Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.