Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Should I Run Away With Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Run Away With Her? (1128 Views)

Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady / Wife Runs Away With A Man She Claimed Raped Her Five Years Ago / Did I Push Him Away With My Attitude? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Run Away With Her? by Rohda(m): 3:01pm On Jul 08, 2021
Please don't mind my typos, my girlfriend is currently pregnant and my people are making plans for me to go to Ghana through road transportation which I don't think we be good for me cos I want to stay close to my girlfriend till she delivers and I would like to marry her still cos she got everything I need in a woman though she doesn't know about the plans my people have for me yet but she think am hiding something away from her, please should I run away with her and stay in a place my relatives won't find us..... ? Sorry for the long post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Run Away With Her? by Keziehenry(m): 3:02pm On Jul 08, 2021
I can see that you are still a naive little boy. Your parents are busy planning on how your future will be bright and all you could think of getting a gf pregnant. Remember that buhari is still in power, and prices of diapers and other things have all gone up.
So you want to travel to Ghana by air and that one will be good for you.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Run Away With Her? by Sammy07: 3:02pm On Jul 08, 2021
Rohda:
Please don't mind my typos, my girlfriend is currently pregnant and my people are making plans for me to go to Ghana through road transportation which I don't think we be good for me cos I want to stay close to my girlfriend till she delivers and I would like to marry her still cos she got everything I need in a woman though she doesn't know about the plans my people have for me yet but she think am hiding something away from her, please should I run away with her and stay in a place my relatives won't find us..... ? Sorry for the long post

Lol,

What's bad in taking her along with you?
Or tell her the plans and send her regular money for check ups and you can even employ someone to stay with her or ur siblings or her siblings once its 8months, you should be home to assist her.

1 Like

Re: Should I Run Away With Her? by Rohda(m): 3:03pm On Jul 08, 2021
Keziehenry:
advise needed here biko
Re: Should I Run Away With Her? by PlayMaker14: 3:05pm On Jul 08, 2021
For you to Impregnate a lady and accept it, shows you're a full grown man....

So, take your own decisions like a full grown man and stand by it.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Run Away With Her? by Rohda(m): 3:08pm On Jul 08, 2021
Sammy07:

Lol,

What's bad in taking her along with you?
Or tell her the plans and send her regular money for check ups and you can even employ someone to stay with her or ur siblings or her siblings once its 8months, you should be home to assist her.
I don't know how she will feel about it
Re: Should I Run Away With Her? by Rohda(m): 3:09pm On Jul 08, 2021
PlayMaker14:
For you to Impregnate a lady and accept it, shows you're a full grown man....

So, take your own decisions like a full grown man and stand by it.
Thank you
Re: Should I Run Away With Her? by Sammy07: 3:13pm On Jul 08, 2021
Rohda:
I don't know how she will feel about it

Tell her first nah.
You wan go commit crime for ghana?
No be work Una wan work so?

And Its the same work that will feed her and the unborn child.
Tell her first who knows she might even be happy.
Re: Should I Run Away With Her? by Rohda(m): 3:15pm On Jul 08, 2021
Sammy07:

Tell her first nah.
You wan go commit crime for ghana?
No be work Una wan work so?

And Its the same work that will feed her and the unborn child.
Tell her first who knows she might even be happy.
previously, I jokely told her I want to leave and stay away from town but she was pissed off, I just told her it was a joke.. thanks anyways
Re: Should I Run Away With Her? by Bola146(f): 3:16pm On Jul 08, 2021
Stay please
Re: Should I Run Away With Her? by Rohda(m): 3:18pm On Jul 08, 2021
Bola146:
Stay please
okay
Re: Should I Run Away With Her? by Resemblance246: 3:31pm On Jul 08, 2021
Rohda:

Why not you can be with your gf and don't be a caward. Be careen and tighten up your belt.
Re: Should I Run Away With Her? by ParpahSeventy: 3:36pm On Jul 08, 2021
If you have the means, take her along with you.
Re: Should I Run Away With Her? by slawormiir: 3:41pm On Jul 08, 2021
Damnnn niggar
This pussy ass niggar wants to run away with his girlfriend and hide from his family

I just dey pity you...na you go find your family later

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Run Away With Her? by Cholls(m): 3:47pm On Jul 08, 2021
My brother blood is not thicker than water... Let your heart lead
Re: Should I Run Away With Her? by Rohda(m): 4:39pm On Jul 08, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
This pussy ass niggar wants to run away with his girlfriend and hide from his family

I ain't running away.... I just don't want to go to Ghana
Re: Should I Run Away With Her? by gigi50: 5:06pm On Jul 08, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

can we have a private chat on WhatsApp 08076942663
Re: Should I Run Away With Her? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 08, 2021
Rohda:
previously, I jokely told her I want to leave and stay away from town but she was pissed off, I just told her it was a joke.. thanks anyways
Do you think if she gets an opportunity to travel out of Nigeria, she will think about you?
Re: Should I Run Away With Her? by Karleb(m): 6:39pm On Jul 08, 2021
Take her with you, in 6 months time come and update us.
Re: Should I Run Away With Her? by Karleb(m): 6:41pm On Jul 08, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

E get somethings wey dem no dey tell person.

Let's watch as this interesting drama unfolds.
Re: Should I Run Away With Her? by Dahunsipaul(m): 7:00pm On Jul 08, 2021
Yes runaway with her please, in the next two years come and tell us your experience.
Re: Should I Run Away With Her? by Savedday: 9:04pm On Jul 08, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

(1) (Reply)

I Left My Husband Because His Man H00D Is Too Blg – Woman Tells Court / Big Brezz Mad Yansh: The Girl I Met On Whatsapp Wan Kill Me / Asking Him Questions Girls Would Love To Ask Guys! We Bet 200,000 to finish Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.