Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,351 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Ashley Young Returns To Aston Villa On Free Transfer From Internazionale - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ashley Young Returns To Aston Villa On Free Transfer From Internazionale (20442 Views)

Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife / Football Fans In Shock As Ngolo Kante & Ashley Young Leave Their Hair To Grow. / When Ronaldo Ended Ashley Cole Arsenal Career (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ashley Young Returns To Aston Villa On Free Transfer From Internazionale by Mikelarteta(m): 12:31pm On Jun 18, 2021
These guys worry Arsenal in those days sha
Re: Ashley Young Returns To Aston Villa On Free Transfer From Internazionale by timberprides: 12:32pm On Jun 18, 2021
Chloraseptic:
I'm happy Arsenal is currently topping the league. This might be their year.
ure murderer with dis post

1 Like

Re: Ashley Young Returns To Aston Villa On Free Transfer From Internazionale by RioCarputo(m): 12:38pm On Jun 18, 2021
mansakhalifa:
And this takes me right back to those days when Villa had the likes Ashley Young, Gabriel Agbonlahor(star striker), Luke Young, Gardner, Reo-Coker, Heskey, Petrov, Zat Knight, Sidwell, Albrighton, Brad Friedel, Guzan ...

Who else did I leave out?

But that was the best Villa squad ever (at least the best I ever saw) and the always gave all the teams in the top 4 a good challenge.

Manager was Martin O'Neill, the bespectacled Irishman.

Those were the days. Villa will never see a squad like that again. No be swear.

your don day watch football for very long time ooo....they also had Patrick Beger, Stillian Petrov, the younger brother of Martin Petrov that played for Manchester city. he retired so quick as a result of heart related issues... they had Marlon Harewood, an English black striker.... James Milner, John Carew, etc.....
Re: Ashley Young Returns To Aston Villa On Free Transfer From Internazionale by chloedogie(m): 12:39pm On Jun 18, 2021
Ekakamba:
In case you forgot his TM.

grin tongue
[img]https://i./6iEY.gif[/img]

Should be either first game of the new season or the 2nd game that year. dem wire arsenal reach 6 that day na and this type of goal was scored like three times that day.

2 Likes

Re: Ashley Young Returns To Aston Villa On Free Transfer From Internazionale by kenzysmith: 12:43pm On Jun 18, 2021
ValCon888:

You left out Gareth Barry. Back then, they always challenge Arsenal for top 4 but fail on the last day.
what about James minler, vassel and that Colombia wizard of a striker angel
Re: Ashley Young Returns To Aston Villa On Free Transfer From Internazionale by AstroG: 12:43pm On Jun 18, 2021
[quote author=LZAA post=102845753][/quote]

Curtis Davies was never a First team member,I prefer vividly that Martin O'Neil never played him though he was d one that signed him. He later played some games for Villa after Martin was sacked in 2010
Re: Ashley Young Returns To Aston Villa On Free Transfer From Internazionale by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:44pm On Jun 18, 2021
Julianaa:
He is almost 40

Goodluck to him next season, he will probably retire there
Ashley old
Re: Ashley Young Returns To Aston Villa On Free Transfer From Internazionale by 400billionman: 1:03pm On Jun 18, 2021
Chloraseptic:

Wow, Brentford, so they made it ?
Re: Ashley Young Returns To Aston Villa On Free Transfer From Internazionale by OJEEMAH(m): 1:06pm On Jun 18, 2021
mansakhalifa:
And this takes me right back to those days when Villa had the likes Ashley Young, Gabriel Agbonlahor(star striker), Luke Young, Gardner, Reo-Coker, Heskey, Petrov, Zat Knight, Sidwell, Albrighton, Brad Friedel, Guzan ...

But that was the best Villa squad ever (at least the best I ever saw) and the always gave all the teams in the top 4 a good challenge.

Gareth Barry
Re: Ashley Young Returns To Aston Villa On Free Transfer From Internazionale by malakaimoscondo: 1:07pm On Jun 18, 2021
mansakhalifa:

why say they will never see that squad again?wait till Arab oil money man buy the team
Re: Ashley Young Returns To Aston Villa On Free Transfer From Internazionale by benratigan3(m): 1:11pm On Jun 18, 2021
Chloraseptic:

Guy you be fool Lol
No you be clown , current and correct one
Lol,see me laughing anyhow in public
Re: Ashley Young Returns To Aston Villa On Free Transfer From Internazionale by Kuluuu: 1:21pm On Jun 18, 2021
Chloraseptic:

Kai guy you wicked I swell. ������
Re: Ashley Young Returns To Aston Villa On Free Transfer From Internazionale by SmartyPants(m): 1:29pm On Jun 18, 2021
mansakhalifa:

The main man, Stuart Downing
Re: Ashley Young Returns To Aston Villa On Free Transfer From Internazionale by caprini1: 1:33pm On Jun 18, 2021
mansakhalifa:

You forgot Benteke
Re: Ashley Young Returns To Aston Villa On Free Transfer From Internazionale by 27Pushing30: 1:39pm On Jun 18, 2021
Lamasta:
Young's move remind me of Bob Marley's song, back to my root
He was at Watford before villa though

1 Like

Re: Ashley Young Returns To Aston Villa On Free Transfer From Internazionale by NisforNicky: 1:54pm On Jun 18, 2021
Lamasta:
Young's move remind me of Bob Marley's song, back to my root

na lucky dube sing am o
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ashley Young Returns To Aston Villa On Free Transfer From Internazionale by Zoey95: 2:08pm On Jun 18, 2021
mansakhalifa:

That's true, I usually use them to play winning 11 then on P.S2 those guys were the bomb. They are just like licester city and Tottenham of now. The under dogs

1 Like

Re: Ashley Young Returns To Aston Villa On Free Transfer From Internazionale by AntiAPC2023(f): 2:11pm On Jun 18, 2021
Ekakamba:
In case you forgot his TM.
grin tongue [img]https://i./6iEY.gif[/img]
what's TM?
Re: Ashley Young Returns To Aston Villa On Free Transfer From Internazionale by LZAA: 2:15pm On Jun 18, 2021
AstroG:

Curtis Davies was never a First team member,I prefer vividly that Martin O'Neil never played him though he was d one that signed him. He later played some games for Villa after Martin was sacked in 2010
He actually played him not just regularly
Re: Ashley Young Returns To Aston Villa On Free Transfer From Internazionale by biggz82: 2:20pm On Jun 18, 2021
I'm happy Arsenal are currently topping the league. This might be their year.

Bros no kill me with laugh abeg
Re: Ashley Young Returns To Aston Villa On Free Transfer From Internazionale by Realestatevixen: 2:23pm On Jun 18, 2021
mansakhalifa:

I watched a lot EPL games in 2006 and 2007, I remember those names wella. I am a Manchester United fan though, with the likes of Scholes, Giggs, Ferdinand, Phil and his brother Gary Neville, and little Rooney on our squad. A lot of people used to wonder how a young lady like me knew so much about football.

Now I sit and watch football games with hubby, though he is an arsenal fan, and we engage in serious discussion. He really loves it.

1 Like

Re: Ashley Young Returns To Aston Villa On Free Transfer From Internazionale by blazepascal(m): 2:26pm On Jun 18, 2021
When young was still young he's determination on the pitch was second to none.
Re: Ashley Young Returns To Aston Villa On Free Transfer From Internazionale by Michaelbjune(m): 2:40pm On Jun 18, 2021
grin wink cheesy i can remember back in those days
Re: Ashley Young Returns To Aston Villa On Free Transfer From Internazionale by olumzzz(m): 2:49pm On Jun 18, 2021
mansakhalifa:

Gareth Barry, Stewart Downing, John Carew
Re: Ashley Young Returns To Aston Villa On Free Transfer From Internazionale by Myketuale(m): 2:56pm On Jun 18, 2021
Thetruthshallse:
What an ingrate, he should have returned to Watford.
Watford no bid for am na
Re: Ashley Young Returns To Aston Villa On Free Transfer From Internazionale by 8stargeneral: 2:57pm On Jun 18, 2021
Ur right bro..u watch football .
mansakhalifa:

Re: Ashley Young Returns To Aston Villa On Free Transfer From Internazionale by RPG2020(m): 3:07pm On Jun 18, 2021
mansakhalifa:

Who else did I leave out? BUHARI

Re: Ashley Young Returns To Aston Villa On Free Transfer From Internazionale by nuban07(m): 3:36pm On Jun 18, 2021
mansakhalifa:

I'm impressed, u sabi ball
Re: Ashley Young Returns To Aston Villa On Free Transfer From Internazionale by Lamasta(m): 3:44pm On Jun 18, 2021
NisforNicky:

na lucky dube sing am o
cheesy
Thanks bro, modified cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are Nigerian Footballers Of 1994-1998 Set Nigeria's Global Ambassadors? / Nigerian Ambassador To South Africa Hosts Super Eagles Team At His House. Pics / Vincent Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Team Of The Year Award For Best Goalkeeper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.