Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,594 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Ashley Young Returns To Aston Villa On Free Transfer From Internazionale - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ashley Young Returns To Aston Villa On Free Transfer From Internazionale (20426 Views)

Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife / Football Fans In Shock As Ngolo Kante & Ashley Young Leave Their Hair To Grow. / When Ronaldo Ended Ashley Cole Arsenal Career (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ashley Young Returns To Aston Villa On Free Transfer From Internazionale by Lamasta(m): 3:46pm On Jun 18, 2021
27Pushing30:

He was at Watford before villa though
Yeah but Villa was where most of we fan knew him cos that's the club he played to stardom
Re: Ashley Young Returns To Aston Villa On Free Transfer From Internazionale by ramatintin(m): 4:43pm On Jun 18, 2021
mansakhalifa:
And this takes me right back to those days when Villa had the likes Ashley Young, Gabriel Agbonlahor(star striker), Luke Young, Gardner, Reo-Coker, Heskey, Petrov, Zat Knight, Sidwell, Albrighton, Brad Friedel, Guzan ...

Who else did I leave out?

But that was the best Villa squad ever (at least the best I ever saw) and the always gave all the teams in the top 4 a good challenge.

Manager was Martin O'Neill, the bespectacled Irishman.

Those were the days. Villa will never see a squad like that again. No be swear.
gareth Barry and James milner were equally in the squad. Proper football man greetings

1 Like

Re: Ashley Young Returns To Aston Villa On Free Transfer From Internazionale by junsin: 5:38pm On Jun 18, 2021
kpukpuyenke:
This Villa came prepared this season ooo.

They are ready to knock Arsenal out of top 8 grin cheesy
make una leave arsenal alone nah,our only interest na 2 kolobi Chelsea home and abroad next season

2 Likes

Re: Ashley Young Returns To Aston Villa On Free Transfer From Internazionale by Neyorolex(m): 9:51pm On Jun 18, 2021
mansakhalifa:
And this takes me right back to those days when Villa had the likes Ashley Young, Gabriel Agbonlahor(star striker), Luke Young, Gardner, Reo-Coker, Heskey, Petrov, Zat Knight, Sidwell, Albrighton, Brad Friedel, Guzan ...

But that was the best Villa squad ever (at least the best I ever saw) and the always gave all the teams in the top 4 a good challenge.

Milner and barry
Re: Ashley Young Returns To Aston Villa On Free Transfer From Internazionale by Ekakamba: 3:42pm On Jun 20, 2021
AntiAPC2023:
what's TM?

Trademark
Re: Ashley Young Returns To Aston Villa On Free Transfer From Internazionale by 24SEVEN: 2:12pm On Jun 21, 2021
mansakhalifa:

U omitted Gareth Barry.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Drogba Leaves Chelsea For Second Time / Vincent Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Team Of The Year Award For Best Goalkeeper / Ronaldo's Family Launches Campaign To Get Justice After Rape Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.