Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,471 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Mocks Navy For Moving Institute To Kano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Mocks Navy For Moving Institute To Kano (5450 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Mocks Nigerians Over Buhari,osinbajo’s Refusal To Deactivate Twitter / Shame On You – Kanu Mocks Iheanacho, Ndidi For Displaying Nigerian Flag / Nnamdi Kanu Mocks Orji Uzor Kalu, Calls Him “efulefu” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Mocks Navy For Moving Institute To Kano by Gjrich(m): 9:13am On Jun 18, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu Mock Navy For Moving Institute To Kano instead of fighting from the sea.

"For 60 whole years, no stable electricity, no running water, cows roaming the streets, now NAVY in the desert".

Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, has mocked the Nigerian Navy for deciding to move to Kano instead of fighting from the sea.

DAILY POST understands that the role of the navy is characterised by threat or use of force at and/or from the sea. The navy applies maritime power in offensive operations against enemy forces, territory and trade, among others.

Kanu wondered how the navy, trained to combat enemies from the sea, would now end up in the desert, adding that one of the worst calamities ever to befall any man, is to be born a Nigerian.

The Chief of Naval Staff, Rear Admiral Awwal Zubairu Gambo, had in the wake of spread of bandits and other criminal groups across Northwest Nigeria, agreed to move the Desert Warfare Institute to Kano.

This was disclosed by Rear Admiral COR Ezekobe, Chief of Policy and Plans, Nigerian Navy, when he led a delegation to Governor Abdullahi Ganduje at his office in Kano on Wednesday to brief him about the development.

“TRUTH remains that one of the worst calamities ever to befall any man or beast, is to be born a #Nigerian,” he tweeted.

“For 60 whole years, no stable electricity, no running water, cows roaming the streets, now NAVY in the desert.

Speaking further, the IPOB leader said that Nigeria will soon topple Afghanistan and Iraq to become the highest ranked in world’s terrorism index.

Kanu, while reacting to the latest Global Terrorism Index, added, “NIGERIA now ranks 3rd amongst nations most impacted by terror, behind only Afghanistan and Iraq.

“With the military buildup in the East and its dalliance with terrorists, it won’t be long before Fulani-Nigeria take the No. 1 position

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mocks Navy For Moving Institute To Kano by Arewa1stSon: 9:15am On Jun 18, 2021
Toh... lipsrsealed
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mocks Navy For Moving Institute To Kano by esnbrutality: 9:16am On Jun 18, 2021
He says the Truth and exposes how weak and messed up the country is ...Nigeria is a failed enterprise in all ramifications.

angry angry angry angry angry angry

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mocks Navy For Moving Institute To Kano by Fahdiga1: 9:18am On Jun 18, 2021
The honest truth. For those who don't understand the write up or the mischievous ones how can a NAVY that is created to fight crimes on any water body be moving to Kano that is barren without water. A desert. Does it make sense to you?

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mocks Navy For Moving Institute To Kano by Oxb90: 9:20am On Jun 18, 2021
We are surely getting there. One Nigeria indeed. Air force in the desert we understand, but navy in the desert is a.....................

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mocks Navy For Moving Institute To Kano by nairalandankrah: 9:22am On Jun 18, 2021
Navy in the desert! This is Nothernization taken too far.. They just do what ever they please, but one day Nigerians will do what they please

20 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mocks Navy For Moving Institute To Kano by Brimstone77: 9:23am On Jun 18, 2021
Lolz only in the zoo!!

That's why we hear news of police clashing with soldiers,

Navy clashing with airforce,

Civil defense clashing with DSS..

The only country where the past is was better and brighter than the future!!

Shame

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mocks Navy For Moving Institute To Kano by bigpriik: 9:24am On Jun 18, 2021
Navy in the landlocked northwest? Bmc will still defend it as usual.

12 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mocks Navy For Moving Institute To Kano by obiekunie01: 9:35am On Jun 18, 2021
oboy that idea of moving Navy to kano instead of bayelsa or rivers or even edo or delta i no go lie you the thing tire me sha!

NAVY NOW FIGHTING DESERT WAR! SO WETIN ARMY GO FIGHT? SEA WAR??

NAIJA AND REVERSE MOVEMENT NA 5 AND 6!

13 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mocks Navy For Moving Institute To Kano by MajesticKris: 9:35am On Jun 18, 2021
They are moving everything up North!! Nt just THE NAVY...

OUR OIL
OUR MONEY
OUR ELECTRICITY...

Be warned!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mocks Navy For Moving Institute To Kano by princechurchill(m): 9:38am On Jun 18, 2021
His honesty is a bitter blow to this useless government

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mocks Navy For Moving Institute To Kano by limeta(f): 9:43am On Jun 18, 2021
Ah this fat man again .
I beg make you shut up make we hear the prophet well biko.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mocks Navy For Moving Institute To Kano by liketerm: 9:47am On Jun 18, 2021
KANU the noise maker, Sometimes avoid the urge to shalaye.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mocks Navy For Moving Institute To Kano by illicit(m): 9:49am On Jun 18, 2021
Smart guy

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mocks Navy For Moving Institute To Kano by Nonexisting: 9:50am On Jun 18, 2021
liketerm:
Prove him wrong or shut your mouth. Ode

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mocks Navy For Moving Institute To Kano by EzeAnambra: 9:50am On Jun 18, 2021
Zone bees will not like this grin

Cc
Mekaboy
Juliusmalema
Oyingboupdate
Cilicmarin
Adadike
Simplyleo
Omenka
Ngeneukwuenu

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mocks Navy For Moving Institute To Kano by greenguy: 9:51am On Jun 18, 2021
It really makes no sense. Still another pointer there's a hidden agenda somewhere.

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mocks Navy For Moving Institute To Kano by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 18, 2021
Lol what is navy doing in desert of Arrewa sef after building refinery for kaduna on oil from bayelsa

Quota System must be maintained as usual

I laugh when people keep hyping the spoon feed desert of Kano, kaduna

12 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mocks Navy For Moving Institute To Kano by liketerm: 9:54am On Jun 18, 2021
Nonexisting:
Prove him wrong or shut your mouth. Ode
I know that one lamidi KANU urine guzzling Igbo will quote me. KANU can only wail, wail and wail, Nothing will happen.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mocks Navy For Moving Institute To Kano by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 18, 2021
liketerm:
You are the only zombie on this thread

12 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mocks Navy For Moving Institute To Kano by crossfm: 9:56am On Jun 18, 2021
Zombies will be like,our darling daddy will create swimming pool for them grin cheesy.

I have said it before, and I will say it again.The hardest job on earth today is defending the present administration.
Just as you are through arguing about one wahala in their favour, boom,10 more will surface.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mocks Navy For Moving Institute To Kano by greenguy: 9:57am On Jun 18, 2021
liketerm:

I know that one lamidi KANU urine guzzling Igbo will quote me. KANU can only wail, wail and wail, Nothing will happen.

Keeping terming it 'wailing' until your future and that of your generation unborn is sold out and 'Nothing will happen'.

23 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mocks Navy For Moving Institute To Kano by Nonexisting: 9:58am On Jun 18, 2021
liketerm:

Now I know I am wasting my time talking to an empty coconut head. Bye

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mocks Navy For Moving Institute To Kano by Grace001: 9:58am On Jun 18, 2021
Anything goes in a country like Nigeria... Governed by Fulani/hausa government

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mocks Navy For Moving Institute To Kano by Educationalserv: 10:29am On Jun 18, 2021
Gjrich:
Nnamdi Kanu Mock Navy For Moving Institute To Kano instead of fighting from the sea.

"For 60 whole years, no stable electricity, no running water, cows roaming the streets, now NAVY in the desert".

Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, has mocked the Nigerian Navy for deciding to move to Kano instead of fighting from the sea.

DAILY POST understands that the role of the navy is characterised by threat or use of force at and/or from the sea. The navy applies maritime power in offensive operations against enemy forces, territory and trade, among others.

Kanu wondered how the navy, trained to combat enemies from the sea, would now end up in the desert, adding that one of the worst calamities ever to befall any man, is to be born a Nigerian.

The Chief of Naval Staff, Rear Admiral Awwal Zubairu Gambo, had in the wake of spread of bandits and other criminal groups across Northwest Nigeria, agreed to move the Desert Warfare Institute to Kano.

This was disclosed by Rear Admiral COR Ezekobe, Chief of Policy and Plans, Nigerian Navy, when he led a delegation to Governor Abdullahi Ganduje at his office in Kano on Wednesday to brief him about the development.

“TRUTH remains that one of the worst calamities ever to befall any man or beast, is to be born a #Nigerian,” he tweeted.

“For 60 whole years, no stable electricity, no running water, cows roaming the streets, now NAVY in the desert.

Speaking further, the IPOB leader said that Nigeria will soon topple Afghanistan and Iraq to become the highest ranked in world’s terrorism index.

Kanu, while reacting to the latest Global Terrorism Index, added, “NIGERIA now ranks 3rd amongst nations most impacted by terror, behind only Afghanistan and Iraq.

“With the military buildup in the East and its dalliance with terrorists, it won’t be long before Fulani-Nigeria take the No. 1 position
useless swine leader .been in the Navy does not restrict you to fighting in the sea . The us Navy seal are operational in desert in Iraq and Afghanistan. and are all round combat troop .but the swine leader without gut that cannot even graudute from Nusuka is talking

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mocks Navy For Moving Institute To Kano by Solsix(m): 10:29am On Jun 18, 2021
Those praying for one Nigeria are just wasting thier time. A country where there is no justice, equity and fairness is structured to fail.

12 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mocks Navy For Moving Institute To Kano by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 18, 2021
Educationalserv:
useless swine leader .been in the Navy does not restrict you to fighting in the sea . The us Navy seal are operational in desert in Iraq and Afghanistan. and are all round combat troop .but the swine leader without gut that cannot even graudute from Nusuka is talking

Eat swine

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mocks Navy For Moving Institute To Kano by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 18, 2021
Fulani FG has done it again.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mocks Navy For Moving Institute To Kano by Commentor: 10:37am On Jun 18, 2021
Desert Warfare Institute.

Bloody ignoramus.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mocks Navy For Moving Institute To Kano by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 18, 2021
While this sounds like a waste of money to me...the desert warfare training institute....there are some instances where desert warfare training may be needed for the navy

1.Peacekeeping ops in desert countries with a shoreline...eg north African countries like Libya and company

2.The Lake Chad region.

I guess it is being sited in Kano because the logical choice...the Lake Chad region...is a security risk now.

Still, it does not seem like a big priority to me now.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Is A Confirm Member Of Pirate Confraternity. See Photo / Martha Utsunung Agba Congratulates Governor Otu On Supreme Court Victory / Why Is The Federal Govt Killing Tinapa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.