Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

My Confession - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Confession (567 Views)

I Am Ekaette, Here’s My Confession…(18+)…part 1 / My Confession Because My Heart Is Heavy With Guilt / I Am Ekaette, Here’s My Confession…(18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Confession by Casemiro(m): 9:46am On Jun 18, 2021
forgive me Father for I have simped cry

Re: My Confession by YahooSon(m): 9:49am On Jun 18, 2021
Go and simp no more

1 Like

Re: My Confession by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 18, 2021
Lol u have to kneel at the market square for redpillers to wash your simping head. Then you'll go and simp no more cheesy
Re: My Confession by MajesticKris: 10:00am On Jun 18, 2021
You need to come wit a white fowl and a wHite mosquito, to the market square and a bag of WEED grin

For the gods to see clear...
Re: My Confession by Drsnives(m): 10:38am On Jun 18, 2021
Am the greatest simp of all time
Re: My Confession by pansophist(m): 10:51am On Jun 18, 2021
If almighty Samson that killed a lion with his bare hands simped, what more a mortal human like you? Simping while ignorant is not the problem, it is making it a lifestyle that is. There lots of lifelong simp that no matter the swallowing, teaching, correction, guidance, experience, beating, and being a victim of swindle, they will still simp.

Don't be that guy. Now swallow, digest and go and simp no more grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Heart Or Brain. Which Decision To Make / How I Become A Sex Addict. / Cum To Lagos (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.