Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Hamza Abubakar Ningi Manufactures A Solar Stove In Bauchi (Pics) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Hamza Abubakar Ningi Manufactures A Solar Stove In Bauchi (Pics) (62362 Views)

Hassan & Hussaini Muhammad Nawad Design Cooking Stove That Uses Water, Petrol / Talented Boy Manufactures ATM That Dispenses Cash In Imo State (Video) / Man With Disability Manufactures Electric Bucket To Heat Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hamza Abubakar Ningi Manufactures A Solar Stove In Bauchi (Pics) by CuteMaro(m): 6:05pm On Jun 18, 2021
How in the name of God did this make front page? OP come and explain the mechanism of action and what’s in that concealed yellow box? Why the hose too? Lol

For those mentioning cooking with concave lens, you don’t need a solar panel for that ok.

15 Likes

Re: Hamza Abubakar Ningi Manufactures A Solar Stove In Bauchi (Pics) by Almaigaa: 6:05pm On Jun 18, 2021
The North to the World. If na some people from the LAND OF THE RISING SUN. They will go to China, asked Chinese to produce one fake stuff. They will bring it to the Country and claim one of them produced it locally. angry grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hamza Abubakar Ningi Manufactures A Solar Stove In Bauchi (Pics) by onomeabuja: 6:06pm On Jun 18, 2021
Elliotwaveforec:
Wow! Great news. Where's Dangote? This invention will send millions to the labour market.
oga leave that thing jooor....
he can only decieve those bandith & not me....
waris this

9 Likes

Re: Hamza Abubakar Ningi Manufactures A Solar Stove In Bauchi (Pics) by Yemmyteespeed007(m): 6:08pm On Jun 18, 2021
Yeye solar cooker.

Solar doesn't even do anything there.
Re: Hamza Abubakar Ningi Manufactures A Solar Stove In Bauchi (Pics) by junsin: 6:08pm On Jun 18, 2021
doggedfighter:
Trying to understand the light and the burner.
small gas cylinder with speaker dey the box

8 Likes

Re: Hamza Abubakar Ningi Manufactures A Solar Stove In Bauchi (Pics) by dheaven: 6:08pm On Jun 18, 2021
FarahAideed:
If it's solar why does it need a hose and gas burner head to work...you only need a hose to convey either liquid or gas ( so what fuel is that hose conveying)

I don't see any part there that is a convergence point for solar energy ( solar convergence must be a critical part of any solar to heat processor)

Finally what is he hiding in that big yellow box under ( my spider senses tell me it might be a little gas cannister )
Many people doubted many inventions untill they became popular... What you don't know may be bigger than you

2 Likes

Re: Hamza Abubakar Ningi Manufactures A Solar Stove In Bauchi (Pics) by Bbbwings: 6:09pm On Jun 18, 2021
FarahAideed:
If it's solar why does it need a hose and gas burner head to work...you only need a hose to convey either liquid or gas ( so what fuel is that hose conveying)

I don't see any part there that is a convergence point for solar energy ( solar convergence must be a critical part of any solar to heat processor)

Finally what is he hiding in that big yellow box under ( my spider senses tell me it might be a little gas cannister
If he sure for am
Make he dismantle that yellow box

5 Likes

Re: Hamza Abubakar Ningi Manufactures A Solar Stove In Bauchi (Pics) by oluwaseyi0: 6:09pm On Jun 18, 2021
SeunOSEWApenis:
Una don roast Arrewa for his own thread.. You people should be calming down na

No be small roasting, it's like they mean him before

11 Likes

Re: Hamza Abubakar Ningi Manufactures A Solar Stove In Bauchi (Pics) by kolaby: 6:09pm On Jun 18, 2021
Re: Hamza Abubakar Ningi Manufactures A Solar Stove In Bauchi (Pics) by Timon4real(m): 6:10pm On Jun 18, 2021
You go calm down dey type rubbish give person wey Sabi pass you
Arrewa:
now let me school you...

The electricity from a solar panel can be used to create heat to start a fire. A resistive heating element like a cigarette lighter, toaster or stove element could be used.

However, a photovoltaic solar panel is about 10–15% efficient. Using the solar heat directly through a magnifying lens is much smaller, cheaper and efficient (more like 80%) depending on the surface being heated.

Now let me give u example...

PV panels can cause fires if installed improperly, just as anything electrical can, by creating a spark.

Later Una go dey shout quota system up and down!!!

But na una be the real quota system products!!

20 Likes

Re: Hamza Abubakar Ningi Manufactures A Solar Stove In Bauchi (Pics) by proxillin(m): 6:10pm On Jun 18, 2021
What is hose doing there? Is solar heating methane to produce flame?

If so, then it's no invention but scam

15 Likes

Re: Hamza Abubakar Ningi Manufactures A Solar Stove In Bauchi (Pics) by ViolentMooslim: 6:11pm On Jun 18, 2021
Nigerians and the word "INVENT" are like five and six. Yet in reality they don't know each other.

5 Likes

Re: Hamza Abubakar Ningi Manufactures A Solar Stove In Bauchi (Pics) by skit66(m): 6:12pm On Jun 18, 2021
Arrewa:
now let me school you...

The electricity from a solar panel can be used to create heat to start a fire. A resistive heating element like a cigarette lighter, toaster or stove element could be used.

However, a photovoltaic solar panel is about 10–15% efficient. Using the solar heat directly through a magnifying lens is much smaller, cheaper and efficient (more like 80%) depending on the surface being heated.

PV panels can cause fires if installed improperly, just as anything electrical can, by creating a spark.

oga go read your book very well... that your illustrations doesn't match up wit wat is there.
educate yourself first

14 Likes

Re: Hamza Abubakar Ningi Manufactures A Solar Stove In Bauchi (Pics) by Bbbwings: 6:13pm On Jun 18, 2021
dheaven:
Many people doubted many inventions untill they became popular... What you don't know may be bigger than you
Like water generator abi
Use your brain. don't just go carrying it around

16 Likes

Re: Hamza Abubakar Ningi Manufactures A Solar Stove In Bauchi (Pics) by ViolentMooslim: 6:13pm On Jun 18, 2021
Arrewa:
We are gradually getting there!!

I'm very surprised that most people in this part of the world still don't believe that solar power can ignite fire!!

So most Nigerians dont even know anything about solar thermal energy?

This explain why Africa is backward!!

See your life?

You step out to insult people, yet you are strongly backed with the power of ignorance

What is the meaning of "SOLAR" "THERMAL" ENERGY.

Did you invent that one in your village?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hamza Abubakar Ningi Manufactures A Solar Stove In Bauchi (Pics) by Aarenasbaba(m): 6:13pm On Jun 18, 2021
Na here e go end ......there are many innovators that has done more than he has done....make Nigeria no fail him
Re: Hamza Abubakar Ningi Manufactures A Solar Stove In Bauchi (Pics) by neyyoh: 6:13pm On Jun 18, 2021
Arrewa:
now let me school you...

The difference between Googler's and practical.

cheesy

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hamza Abubakar Ningi Manufactures A Solar Stove In Bauchi (Pics) by pholu88(f): 6:14pm On Jun 18, 2021
He try shaaa
Re: Hamza Abubakar Ningi Manufactures A Solar Stove In Bauchi (Pics) by GentleRay: 6:17pm On Jun 18, 2021
E choke u? Fool! who can't never success. How will God listen to your plight when you hate on others?
Blackfire:
Shekarau should test it in Aisha buharis kitchen first..

1 Like

Re: Hamza Abubakar Ningi Manufactures A Solar Stove In Bauchi (Pics) by TroubleMaker47(m): 6:17pm On Jun 18, 2021
Mumu scam!
Clear evidence of quota system!

7 Likes

Re: Hamza Abubakar Ningi Manufactures A Solar Stove In Bauchi (Pics) by donprinyo(m): 6:18pm On Jun 18, 2021
Candle light stove

8 Likes

Re: Hamza Abubakar Ningi Manufactures A Solar Stove In Bauchi (Pics) by IamRandy: 6:18pm On Jun 18, 2021
Mikecold:
grin

Dude just dropped two pics and thinks he can sneak in cheap accolade, he still hasn't answered the objective questions raised on his pic

Probably thought he was dealing with fellow abokeys

I swear!!!

How they think so backwards eeeeehhhh...

I just tiregrin

7 Likes

Re: Hamza Abubakar Ningi Manufactures A Solar Stove In Bauchi (Pics) by lastempero: 6:19pm On Jun 18, 2021
doggedfighter:
Trying to understand the light and the burner.

My sister these set of people wey dey trouble naija don carry their deceit enter science but this one go burn their hand. That's a gas cooker. Sister u be pure science student for decoding this deceit.

12 Likes

Re: Hamza Abubakar Ningi Manufactures A Solar Stove In Bauchi (Pics) by ViolentMooslim: 6:22pm On Jun 18, 2021
Arrewa:
now let me school you...

One dey even use Google to debate with me grin

I wish you didn't intend sounding Intelligent. If you had made this statement with an intention to be corrected, you would have been better.

But let me help you. Since you like helping people.

When you see any flame (flare), it is not just light as in radiation from electric cooker. But it is gas. Flames are gases emanating from the thermal degradation of matter.

So, if you see flare, it means that it has nothing to do with solar energy. If the purpose of the solar was to cause a spark as you foolishly explained, then the guy has succeeded in fooling himself in developing a system that consumes resources for less work.

Even modern day gas cooker have a spark lighter that last for the life time of the cooker and don't need any external energy source.

Infact, I feel stupid for responding to you.

And yes, you have just prove yourself and the whole north to be a quota system people, trying hard to fight their Inferiority complex by celebrating rubbish so as to stand in par with people who celebrate the same rubbish they call INVENTION too.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hamza Abubakar Ningi Manufactures A Solar Stove In Bauchi (Pics) by doggedfighter(f): 6:22pm On Jun 18, 2021
lastempero:

My sister these set of people wey dey trouble naija don carry their deceit enter science but this one go burn their hand. That's a gas cooker. Sister u be pure science student for decoding this deceit.

Corruption has entered science and technology

8 Likes

Re: Hamza Abubakar Ningi Manufactures A Solar Stove In Bauchi (Pics) by Timon4real(m): 6:22pm On Jun 18, 2021
Let me first commend the guy for fabricating something like this...
But for that arewa guy, just don't come out and start insulting people who are far more informed in sciences..
Well I guess you ain't an engineering student/graduate, but if you're, then you have to update your knowledge on energy conversion principles....
Thank you

12 Likes

Re: Hamza Abubakar Ningi Manufactures A Solar Stove In Bauchi (Pics) by mrvitalis(m): 6:22pm On Jun 18, 2021
Arrewa:
now let me school you...

One dey even use Google to debate me...

Starting fire is different from being fuel for fire ... please stop being ignorant

Fire is a product of a reaction between material and oxygen

14 Likes

Re: Hamza Abubakar Ningi Manufactures A Solar Stove In Bauchi (Pics) by sugarfrank(m): 6:23pm On Jun 18, 2021
Good one. But, the day e go spark, na inferno be that o
Re: Hamza Abubakar Ningi Manufactures A Solar Stove In Bauchi (Pics) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 18, 2021
Oh common that not possible with flames and gas burner?

This one is for them aboki

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerians Left In Awe After Spotting Elephants Roaming Inside A Bush In Ogun / Beware!!! 5 Reasons You May Regret Spending On Solar Power!!! / Big Grass Cutter Killed By My Neighbour Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.