Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,410 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (2669 Views)

She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed / Your Fingers Decides Your Personality! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by iLegendd(m): 12:12pm On Jun 18, 2021
+18: This Is How to Kill Poverty With Love and With Your Fingers [Picture]

Do you know you can use your middle finger to pleasure poverty to death?

Less than 4 years ago, I wrote a book called WooTalks. It's a relationship book for men on how to approach and talk to a woman.

You know, a lot of men are always nervous around the woman they have a crush on, hence, I wrote the book for them.

What I did with the money it generated in our last promo is bizarre, but it's the best way to multiply money. It's not all about making money, but knowing how to invest/multiply it.

I watched a YouTube video of a man who listed 5 altcoìns that did great while Bitcoin was lagging.

They were

MATIC
LUNA
WOO
UBT
CHZ

If you're into Cry.pto, you'll know them. Since the title of the book is WOOtalks and there is a coin called WOOtrade, I decided to buy it with proceeds from the WooTalks book when the coin was down some days ago.

Today, I'm smiling to the bank and I'm trying to show you how easy it is to make legit money.

Why? When I was writing the book, I can vividly remember people attacking me and most of them said, "Stop writing nonsense books — nobody will buy them; go get a job and make money, fòol."

What did I do?

1. I turned some relationship tips I posted on Nairaland to a book and named it WooTalks.

2. I used money from that book to buy a Cry.pto coin called WOOtrade.

3. I'm now in profit for life!

When I was writing these articles I turned to books, haters abused me as if I was the one that brought Buhari into power to frustrate them. #Smile.

They poured their frustrations on me, but I'm glad their hurtful words didn't push me into giving up. I'm too cool to give up because of mere words from mere mortals.

You gotta have thick skin to succeed on the Internet. There are too many demons in human forms roaming around looking for ways to discourage you from pushing ahead.

Please, ignore them — they are evil spirits; their opinions don't matter. #Smile.

So, that's how to kill poverty with love and your fingers. I used my fingers to write the book and I used money from the book to invest in Cry.pto. It's as simple as ABC.

If we all do things of this nature, no one will be waiting for job and there will be less crime in the country.

Poverty and poor leadership are the reasons for the crimes we have today in the country — let's fight it together with our minds, actions, or fingers.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: by iLegendd(m): 12:24pm On Jun 18, 2021
For the book, our promo ended yesterday.
Re: by iLegendd(m): 12:50pm On Jun 18, 2021
I know, haters hate when the person they're hating on is constantly succeeding. I'm not greedy, so I'll bless the first hater to comment with a gift.

1 Like

Re: by NeeKlaus: 1:09pm On Jun 18, 2021
I don't need a gift.
I don't need the book either.
I just need valuable cry.pto tips and advice, especially good co.ins to target.

2 Likes

Re: by Adasun(m): 1:10pm On Jun 18, 2021
I remember when you where designing this cover
Re: by Dexterfire: 1:54pm On Jun 18, 2021
NeeKlaus:
I don't need a gift.
Pm me
Re: by iLegendd(m): 2:30pm On Jun 18, 2021
Adasun:
I remember when you where designing this cover

Hahaha. Mehn, they really laughed at me with the first cover I designed. I took it as encouragement to improve.

2 Likes

Re: by wumi2017(f): 2:36pm On Jun 18, 2021
Weldone sir o
Re: by iLegendd(m): 2:44pm On Jun 18, 2021
wumi2017:
Weldone sir o

Welcome ma o. cheesy
Re: by iLegendd(m): 2:46pm On Jun 18, 2021
wumi2017:
Weldone sir o

Even though I'm gay, make I toast you small. I fit change because of you.

1 Like

Re: by wumi2017(f): 3:57pm On Jun 18, 2021
iLegendd:

Even though I'm gay, make I toast you small. I fit change because of you.

Lol grin grin grin Senior man ,, I rebuked d spirit of agaygay bread in ur life grin how you com dey Enjoy am? grin grin grin I mean d real Koko master grin
Re: by iLegendd(m): 6:06pm On Jun 18, 2021
wumi2017:

Lol grin grin grin Senior man ,, I rebuked d spirit of agaygay bread in ur life grin how you com dey Enjoy am? grin grin grin I mean d real Koko master grin

grin
Re: by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 18, 2021
Cool Name
Re: by iLegendd(m): 1:02pm On Jun 19, 2021
NeeKlaus:
I don't need a gift.

https://www.nairaland.com/6318352/crypto-currency-investors-thread/965#102859411

That is more than enough.

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Break A Good Girl’s Heart? / I Want To Apologise For My Wife's Behavior. / 50,000 If You Can Kiss Me. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.