Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

I Want To Apologise For My Wife's Behavior. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Apologise For My Wife's Behavior. (2669 Views)

Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. / "I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" / Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Apologise For My Wife's Behavior. by Babaebe: 12:20pm On Dec 07, 2021
I, Babaebe apologizes for Iyaebe's unruly attitude here please forgive us. She is not in her right senses.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Apologise For My Wife's Behavior. by obinna58(m): 12:24pm On Dec 07, 2021
We need
Red cow
Green goat
Pink fowl
Yellow sheep
4 white bitter cola and
24 giant tortoise not less than 250yrs old

20 Likes

Re: I Want To Apologise For My Wife's Behavior. by advanceDNA: 12:33pm On Dec 07, 2021
nairaland people...

You people can just be crazily funny... which one be babaebe now??

Obinna58 u don Mara finish...I nearly fall for chair with laff...
By the time I read your sacrifice list reach white bitter kola and 250 year old tortoise.. I realize say Iyaebe offense don pass Nnamdi Kanu own...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Apologise For My Wife's Behavior. by Kuriosmynd: 12:50pm On Dec 07, 2021
Babaebe:
I, Babaebe apologizes for Iyaebe's unruly attitude here please forgive us. She is not in her right senses.
If I told you how I fvcked ur wife, will you forgive and also apologize on her behalf?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Apologise For My Wife's Behavior. by AllahTheFoolish: 1:05pm On Dec 07, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Babaebe:
Re: I Want To Apologise For My Wife's Behavior. by Drsnives(m): 1:24pm On Dec 07, 2021
She is irredeemable

1 Like

Re: I Want To Apologise For My Wife's Behavior. by Bennysam: 1:29pm On Dec 07, 2021
That witch can't be forgiven
Re: I Want To Apologise For My Wife's Behavior. by dhameelare(m): 1:52pm On Dec 07, 2021
Babaebe:

Oga dat ur wife no get respect atall and the gods are angry with her...

Oya bring 2 cows mk we use am appease d gods

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Apologise For My Wife's Behavior. by brain54(m): 2:05pm On Dec 07, 2021
Kuriosmynd:

If I told you how I fvcked ur wife, will you forgive and also apologize on her behalf?
Really? Kiss and tell...
Re: I Want To Apologise For My Wife's Behavior. by lowkeybahdguy(m): 2:52pm On Dec 07, 2021
Re: I Want To Apologise For My Wife's Behavior. by Danjikanbauchi: 2:52pm On Dec 07, 2021
Apology accepted.

She should go and sin no more.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Apologise For My Wife's Behavior. by ikennamadu1(m): 3:00pm On Dec 07, 2021
Lol them done knack her 30years ban

1 Like

Re: I Want To Apologise For My Wife's Behavior. by Legend44(m): 3:02pm On Dec 07, 2021
Op na u still be Iyaebe... I will only accept ur apology if she uses her moniker to apologize

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Apologise For My Wife's Behavior. by Cerebellum: 3:06pm On Dec 07, 2021
obinna58:
We need
Red cow
Green goat
Pink fowl
Yellow sheep
4 white bitter cola and
24 giant tortoise not less than 250yrs old

Patronise Agentgoat
He's the best plug for thisgrin

Work don land oyar sharp sharpgrin
Re: I Want To Apologise For My Wife's Behavior. by Sydney43(f): 3:09pm On Dec 07, 2021
grin grin grin
Make una lemme ooo grin
Re: I Want To Apologise For My Wife's Behavior. by AgentGoat: 5:16pm On Dec 07, 2021
Cerebellum:

Patronise Agentgoat
He's the best plug for thisgrin

Work don land oyar sharp sharpgrin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Apologise For My Wife's Behavior. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 07, 2021
AgentGoat:
Lol.. your moniker! grin
Re: I Want To Apologise For My Wife's Behavior. by Truvelisback(m): 5:33pm On Dec 07, 2021
AgentGoat.

Re: I Want To Apologise For My Wife's Behavior. by Lilsameey: 5:59pm On Dec 07, 2021
Omoh,...everybody nah ment ooo grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Apologise For My Wife's Behavior. by Martinez39s(m): 6:00pm On Dec 07, 2021
Just when I thought I had seen it all.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Apologise For My Wife's Behavior. by Regex: 6:30pm On Dec 07, 2021
^^^

.... You get surprised.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Apologise For My Wife's Behavior. by Prime4life(m): 6:43pm On Dec 07, 2021
Bros your wife lack respect, so for all the damages she has caused,the gods are angry so just bring: 40 cartorn of ingedomie 2 packet of tin milk 4 tin cans of milo 3 packet of sugar 3 bag of rice 4 crate of tin tomateos 2 gallons of groundnut oil {6 liters} 4 crate of eggs 7 alive fowls and a some of #500,000 for me and the gods to buy christmass clothe.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Apologise For My Wife's Behavior. by Cerebellum: 6:43pm On Dec 07, 2021
[quote author=AgentGoat post=108296553][/quote]

Baba Agbalagbagrin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Apologise For My Wife's Behavior. by Nonexisting: 6:45pm On Dec 07, 2021

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Apologise For My Wife's Behavior. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 7:14pm On Dec 07, 2021
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. Nasty.. I'm out of here

1 Like

Re: I Want To Apologise For My Wife's Behavior. by Khd95(m): 8:53pm On Dec 07, 2021
I dey see agentgoat as person Monika for up there l, does he sell goat or he is a goat

Asking for a friend that wants to sacrifice to the gods?

As for the iyabe, her matter is beyond this apology, she go need to dance round the market with clay pot on her head, and palm fronds in her mouth, the gods dey para

1 Like

Re: I Want To Apologise For My Wife's Behavior. by MufasaLion: 8:56pm On Dec 07, 2021
grin grin grin

Babe Suwe v2.0
Re: I Want To Apologise For My Wife's Behavior. by Vinnie2000(m): 9:35pm On Dec 07, 2021
Where is Iyaebe Right now? angry

She is Married to Baba Ebelebor and she came to Decieve Pple that she is Single and looking for a Virgin Guy, abi? undecided

Following MufasaLion up and Down and Almost Making the Young man's thick Phallus to Ginger!b sad cheesy
Re: I Want To Apologise For My Wife's Behavior. by Nicepoker(m): 10:45pm On Dec 07, 2021
Iyaebe is not married. At 62 who will marry such an old layer.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Apologise For My Wife's Behavior. by Babaebe: 7:38am On Dec 08, 2021
Nicepoker:
Iyaebe is not married. At 62 who will marry such an old layer.
I did am not happy at all
Re: I Want To Apologise For My Wife's Behavior. by Babaebe: 7:39am On Dec 08, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Where is Iyaebe Right now? angry

She is Married to Baba Ebelebor and she came to Decieve Pple that she is Single and looking for a Virgin Guy, abi? undecided

Following MufasaLion up and Down and Almost Making the Young man's thick Phallus to Ginger!b sad cheesy
That's what she's putting me through ooo. It was even Ebelebor that reported her

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Rumor Did You Hear About Yourself That Got You Surprised? / My Girlfriend Might Be A Witch. / How Can I Cure My Konji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.