Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,478 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Keyamo Blames Worsening Insecurity On Disbandment Of SARS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo Blames Worsening Insecurity On Disbandment Of SARS (23530 Views)

Keyamo Blames GEJ For Buhari's Inability To Fullfil Students Loan Promise / Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary / Keyamo Blames Obasanjo For Appointing ‘crackhead’ Fani-kayode Into Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keyamo Blames Worsening Insecurity On Disbandment Of SARS by TruthOverFacts: 9:37pm On Jun 18, 2021
Idiota esculentus
Re: Keyamo Blames Worsening Insecurity On Disbandment Of SARS by stunnert(m): 9:38pm On Jun 18, 2021
I said the same thing on a thread on NL some days ago and some idiots were attacking and bullying me

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Blames Worsening Insecurity On Disbandment Of SARS by stunnert(m): 9:39pm On Jun 18, 2021
Shut up he's fvcking right
SportsHD:
Kialess kappings
Re: Keyamo Blames Worsening Insecurity On Disbandment Of SARS by bunnae(f): 9:39pm On Jun 18, 2021
DrSamOnowu87:
Didn't this Nile University Abuja have River Nile where they would push this imbesigh to drown there?
Which one is imbesigh again.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Blames Worsening Insecurity On Disbandment Of SARS by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 18, 2021
Sars my foot
What has bandits in forest got to do with sars

How many herdsmen did sars catch
Sars that started looking for g boys day and night

6 Likes

Re: Keyamo Blames Worsening Insecurity On Disbandment Of SARS by samsard(m): 9:40pm On Jun 18, 2021
supportnija:

No worry, the heat go still near you , you go soon beg
This is a pointless threat. What happened to SWAT?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo Blames Worsening Insecurity On Disbandment Of SARS by guru90: 9:40pm On Jun 18, 2021
This Keyamo... should rest in peace.....Nonsense...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo Blames Worsening Insecurity On Disbandment Of SARS by stunnert(m): 9:41pm On Jun 18, 2021
You're big fool, I don't know why Nigerians hate the bitter truth
DrSamOnowu87:
Bloody fool. Thunder fire u and that sars u mentioned with that evil mouth.
Binhari and his ministers,special aides,advisers are exclusively useless and brainless.

2 Likes

Re: Keyamo Blames Worsening Insecurity On Disbandment Of SARS by BigManTech: 9:42pm On Jun 18, 2021
hmmm
Re: Keyamo Blames Worsening Insecurity On Disbandment Of SARS by ediyeJuice(m): 9:42pm On Jun 18, 2021
Verily verily,I know you're a mumu man grin
Re: Keyamo Blames Worsening Insecurity On Disbandment Of SARS by samsard(m): 9:42pm On Jun 18, 2021
supportnija:

You see how you disgrace yourself, you don't anything just close your mouth, mopol are not train for that, mobile police are never train for gathering of intelligent, mobile police will never follow you for an arrest, Nigeria police have 71 departments dealing with different issues, SARS were training on how to deal with arm robber...... This department have budget for informats, I don't to say many things .... Just go to your Ogbete market and be selling your fake products....
There's no training that SARS have that mopol wouldn't have, at least nothing to make that much difference. Mind you, I've lived in a police barrack with mopol and anti-terror units. I've been exposed to the police for a while.

9 Likes

Re: Keyamo Blames Worsening Insecurity On Disbandment Of SARS by stunnert(m): 9:43pm On Jun 18, 2021
Watch your mouth young man, if you don't have anything sensible to contribute kindly switch off your palasa phone
Vicotex:
Sars and current effc dey concerned about only Youths and yahoo boys
Re: Keyamo Blames Worsening Insecurity On Disbandment Of SARS by swissobed: 9:43pm On Jun 18, 2021
Drugs at work
Re: Keyamo Blames Worsening Insecurity On Disbandment Of SARS by ednut1(m): 9:44pm On Jun 18, 2021
Eleribu
Re: Keyamo Blames Worsening Insecurity On Disbandment Of SARS by stunnert(m): 9:44pm On Jun 18, 2021
Is dullness your hobby or you're just plain stvpid
Ask4bigneyo:
#EndSars
Re: Keyamo Blames Worsening Insecurity On Disbandment Of SARS by tolaswim: 9:44pm On Jun 18, 2021
Keyamo
Re: Keyamo Blames Worsening Insecurity On Disbandment Of SARS by jom28gy(m): 9:46pm On Jun 18, 2021
So is now that you know
Re: Keyamo Blames Worsening Insecurity On Disbandment Of SARS by optimusprime2(m): 9:47pm On Jun 18, 2021
So SARS were putting control measures in Sambisa right?

SARS were also controlling the worsening nomadic tendencies of the herdsmen right?

I bet SARS were also watching Nigerian borders and regulated the influx of nomadic herdsmen from neighbouring countries right ...

I reckon SARS were also balancing the economy by boosting the currency strength and maintaining a low poverty index...

Wow I didn't know...

9 Likes

Re: Keyamo Blames Worsening Insecurity On Disbandment Of SARS by sureukraine111: 9:47pm On Jun 18, 2021
Will never take responsibility.

What manner of government is this ni tori Olorun?

2 Likes

Re: Keyamo Blames Worsening Insecurity On Disbandment Of SARS by MansoryMX(m): 9:47pm On Jun 18, 2021
Moferere:
Keyamo has a point tho

Which point exactly? You think say na today bandits start in the north? It has been going in even when SARS was very much harassing and killing innocent Nigeria in the South East and West! Ask yourself this question. Since the Disbandment of SARS. When last did you hear of armed robbers? Like fully armed robbers and not petty thieves. Robbers who rob now are thugs to some of these politicians like Keyamo and they aim oppositions or banks. During the era of SARS did you hear SARS arresting any Fulani man or bandits. All this na stupid talks. They were a menace to the society and threat of innocent citizens. They should remain disband forever

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Keyamo Blames Worsening Insecurity On Disbandment Of SARS by SouthSouth1914: 9:48pm On Jun 18, 2021
What a useless speech from a useless leech! Are sars the only security outfit in the country? The sars units have gone rogue killing unarmed Nigerians at will, extortion, framing people and seeking their parts to buyers for rituals!

Keyamo, nobody will beg for the return of a unity that should be disbanded light years ago! Keyamo, you are an educated idiot looking for cheap blackmail!

3 Likes

Re: Keyamo Blames Worsening Insecurity On Disbandment Of SARS by MansoryMX(m): 9:49pm On Jun 18, 2021
optimusprime2:
So SARS were putting control measures in Sambisa right?
SARS were also controlling herdsmen right?
SARS were watching the Niger borders right ...
Wow I didn't know...

You dey mind the idiot!

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Blames Worsening Insecurity On Disbandment Of SARS by Eriokanmi: 9:49pm On Jun 18, 2021
This guy's nose don dey long like lai muhamed own. Liar

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Blames Worsening Insecurity On Disbandment Of SARS by Newboss(m): 9:50pm On Jun 18, 2021
ivolt:
He has a point.
Insecurity has been the order of the day since SARS was disbanded.
One of the worst hit is the Lekki zone which was the epicentre of the violence.
You can't even jog in peace these days because of dangerous hoodlums.

SARS no be police ni? Abi you no dey see police for main road wey dey wear SWAT clothing? No be to dey pull over cars that they perceive to be expensive them sabi?

Make we dey talk truth for this country. Policeman job na hustle in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Keyamo Blames Worsening Insecurity On Disbandment Of SARS by adenigga(m): 9:50pm On Jun 18, 2021
dre11:
Buhari’s Minister, Keyamo At University Lecture Says Nigerians Will Beg For Return Of Disbanded SARS, Students Mock Him

https://saharareporters.com/2021/06/18/buhari%E2%80%99s-minister-keyamo-university-lecture-says-nigerians-will-beg-return-disbanded-sars

Go and hug transformer when there's light, then I will know you're talking....

Re: Keyamo Blames Worsening Insecurity On Disbandment Of SARS by olisaEze(m): 9:50pm On Jun 18, 2021
Pls tell ur principal to send all the disbanded SARS operatives to the North as they have been so effective in the South. grin

Abi is the spate of kidnappings there also not part of the insecurity?

Nigerians are already begging God to remove all of you from power since you lots only have blames to offer since 2015.
Re: Keyamo Blames Worsening Insecurity On Disbandment Of SARS by DrSamOnowu87(m): 9:51pm On Jun 18, 2021
stunnert:
You're big fool, I don't know why Nigerians hate the bitter truth
U are high on expired tramadol. What is d truth? How many bandits,kidnappers,boko haram,iswap member,killer herdsmen did sars operatives arrest while active?
I guess u're not following d judicial panel of inquiry set up by states to hear d kind of inhumane treatment dis murderous operative meted out to people's children,husand's,wives,relations etc. May u,ur closed relatives be a victim of sars activities. Anu ohia
U are totally insane to mention me over that basket mouth fulani slave imbe minister Keyamo.

11 Likes

Re: Keyamo Blames Worsening Insecurity On Disbandment Of SARS by john633(m): 9:51pm On Jun 18, 2021
Bastard
Re: Keyamo Blames Worsening Insecurity On Disbandment Of SARS by LightUpWithKemi: 9:52pm On Jun 18, 2021
A typical trait of cluelessness like his boss.

In other news, my YouTube channel needs your massive support. Kindly help my hustle - subscribe, share and watch interesting clips therein. Thanks.
Re: Keyamo Blames Worsening Insecurity On Disbandment Of SARS by Nauttyprof(m): 9:52pm On Jun 18, 2021
Either he is missing in Nigeria or has forgotten the records available on insecurity. Insecurity has been worse even before SARS was disbanded.

This government is just a sick one. Always looking for every reason to justify failure.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Blames Worsening Insecurity On Disbandment Of SARS by MansoryMX(m): 9:53pm On Jun 18, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Let him bring them back

Bring them and take them to your fathers house to Terrorize and kill to your brothers and sisters! People whose motive is to kill innocent young Nigerians for no just reason you want them to bring them back? To do what exactly? When last did you even hear of heavy armed robbery attack if not petty thieves and ritualist Police are handling effectively.

4 Likes

Re: Keyamo Blames Worsening Insecurity On Disbandment Of SARS by Praxis758: 9:54pm On Jun 18, 2021
I keep saying the black man is the enemy of another black man. And this man was once a human right activists.

I've told people that most folks who are activists today are doing so to water their seed into power by creating their image emotion into people's heart.

Keyamo wouldn't say this trash if he were to be out of power like a common citizen. This statement will keep hunting him once he's out of power in the future.

I'm not surprised for hearing this from Keyamo, because Prof. Oshinbajo was always at loggerhead with the FG under OBJ on power devolution, resource control, limit of the FG and power of the state in a constitutional democracy.

Same PYO tasted Aso Rock and kept quiet while his deafness to sundry clamour for restructuring is an open support for unitary government the satanic 1999 constitution is subjecting us to.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adeleke Honors Dele Momodu On Conferment Of “Aare” By Iwo King (Photos) / Hunger In The Land: Top Economists Hand To-do-list To Tinubu / Saraki, Dogara, Atiku, Others Will Soon Return To PDP – Nnaji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.