Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Keyamo Blames Worsening Insecurity On Disbandment Of SARS - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo Blames Worsening Insecurity On Disbandment Of SARS (23573 Views)

Keyamo Blames GEJ For Buhari's Inability To Fullfil Students Loan Promise / Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary / Keyamo Blames Obasanjo For Appointing ‘crackhead’ Fani-kayode Into Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keyamo Blames Worsening Insecurity On Disbandment Of SARS by dododawa1: 11:29pm On Jun 18, 2021
SARS only work in SOUTHERN not in NORTHERN.
Re: Keyamo Blames Worsening Insecurity On Disbandment Of SARS by 3verblazing(m): 11:45pm On Jun 18, 2021
supportnija:

I think I should not join issue because I don't the level of IQ, let me lecture you , mobile are train for internal unrest, war, ... FIB , SIB, are train for gathering of intelligent, SPU for excort, GI for general intelligent, FTU and STU for arm robber, anti- kidnap for kidnaper, anti-car theft for stolen car, anti-frund for money friend related, IG monitoring unit, Provost for police , Anti-human trafficking, ant-cultist, and others. Nigeria is your country country not because you don't want see Buhari you see every bad.
so from all u said SARZ unit wasn't really doing their job ..cause all they did was harass youths in the name of chasing yahoo Boys... publicly manhandled, extort dem or even kill them. What is even the assurance that these rise in crime now is not the handiwork of our so called leaders because over time ..we have seen them use thesame method to shot the youths up and make them submit to their will.... so kayamo might be right bc he dines with them knws all their tricks... but I don't think u fully understand what the situation is and how politics is played in this country...
Re: Keyamo Blames Worsening Insecurity On Disbandment Of SARS by Lamasta(m): 11:55pm On Jun 18, 2021
This Keyamo no wise at all, he lost his brain after been appointed a minister in buhari's government...

May we never think of going back to Egypt again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keyamo Blames Worsening Insecurity On Disbandment Of SARS by zombieHUNTER: 11:56pm On Jun 18, 2021
supportnija:

I think I should not join issue because I don't the level of IQ, let me lecture you , mobile are train for internal unrest, war, ... FIB , SIB, are train for gathering of intelligent, SPU for excort, GI for general intelligent, FTU and STU for arm robber, anti- kidnap for kidnaper, anti-car theft for stolen car, anti-frund for money friend related, IG monitoring unit, Provost for police , Anti-human trafficking, ant-cultist, and others. Nigeria is your country country not because you don't want see Buhari you see every bad.

Shut up there...
Bloody fools everywhere
Sars became Swat... It was not scrapped
Nobody was sacked

Cows everywhere
Re: Keyamo Blames Worsening Insecurity On Disbandment Of SARS by KanuSE: 11:57pm On Jun 18, 2021
Keyamo is mad!
Re: Keyamo Blames Worsening Insecurity On Disbandment Of SARS by King44(m): 12:18am On Jun 19, 2021
Vicotex:
Sars and current effc dey concerned about only Youths and yahoo boys
That is the only thing they are concerned about. Out of all the main reasons they were created for they focused on one side and keep playing hide and seek with others. Just imagine that woman in bugsri gvt that stole 50 billion or so, she is bring shielded, where is efcc... Handicap

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Blames Worsening Insecurity On Disbandment Of SARS by kolaby: 12:27am On Jun 19, 2021
Re: Keyamo Blames Worsening Insecurity On Disbandment Of SARS by brownbib(m): 12:36am On Jun 19, 2021
Is he okay
Re: Keyamo Blames Worsening Insecurity On Disbandment Of SARS by grandstar(m): 12:39am On Jun 19, 2021
Imagine a lawyer who supports extreme abuse of power and pseudo-banditry.

The major occupation of SARS became excessive extortion and extra-judicial killings of Yahoo Boys or whoever crossed their paths. One can now understand why PMB did not want to disband them despite loud calls to do so.

SARS did not stop the murderous herdsmen or the bandits up North. They would have been made mincemeat by those marauder bands.
Re: Keyamo Blames Worsening Insecurity On Disbandment Of SARS by lawalmovichhhh: 12:42am On Jun 19, 2021
SWAT NKO.....GOD GO PUNISH YOU...SEE SPEECH...CHAIII.
Re: Keyamo Blames Worsening Insecurity On Disbandment Of SARS by chaloskyx: 1:25am On Jun 19, 2021
he has no point
Moferere:
Keyamo has a point tho
Re: Keyamo Blames Worsening Insecurity On Disbandment Of SARS by Kiezodumah(m): 1:26am On Jun 19, 2021
In the eyes of the people, keyamo has lost every legacy he once had.
Re: Keyamo Blames Worsening Insecurity On Disbandment Of SARS by teemy(m): 1:29am On Jun 19, 2021
It would be wrong of him to say the government of which he is a part cannot provide good policing without allowing the human rights abuse part with it. It almost seems he is actually endorsing that both can only go side by side in Nigeria.
Re: Keyamo Blames Worsening Insecurity On Disbandment Of SARS by chaloskyx: 1:29am On Jun 19, 2021
CAN I ASK 1 SIMPLE QUESTION WE ALL KNOW THEY DISBANDED SARS AND REPLACED IT WITH SWAT SO WHAT THE HELL IS SWAT MEANT TO DO IF NOT TACKLE THE INSECURITY ABI CAUSE I DONT UNDERSTAND? YOU DISBANDED A SYSTEM CAUSE IT WAS RUN BY TERRIBLE OFFICERS YOU LAUNCHED A NEW UNIT GAVE THEM BETTER EQUIPMENTS TO TACKLE CRIME AND YOU COME OUT AND TELL US THE NEW ONE YOU SET UP ISNT WORKING AND ITS TH INEFFICIENT SARS THATS BEST FOR THE COUNTRY. NIGERIA YOU ARE A ZOO PARADING ITSELF AS A COUNTRY

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Blames Worsening Insecurity On Disbandment Of SARS by kabillionaire(m): 1:52am On Jun 19, 2021
I'm suspecting this guy has started drinking cow urine, walahi

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Blames Worsening Insecurity On Disbandment Of SARS by CasNova: 3:05am On Jun 19, 2021
There could be a point there.

Re: Keyamo Blames Worsening Insecurity On Disbandment Of SARS by Nobody: 3:28am On Jun 19, 2021
Moferere:
Keyamo has a point tho

THiNk!! God gave you a brain for that specific purpose

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Blames Worsening Insecurity On Disbandment Of SARS by Ruggman: 4:05am On Jun 19, 2021
dre11:
Buhari’s Minister, Keyamo At University Lecture Says Nigerians Will Beg For Return Of Disbanded SARS, Students Mock Him

https://saharareporters.com/2021/06/18/buhari%E2%80%99s-minister-keyamo-university-lecture-says-nigerians-will-beg-return-disbanded-sars

When people have opportunity to be in position of power they talk carelessly and foolishly like this parrot called keyamo.
Of what use was sars except collecting bribe and killing innocent youths?
Tomorrow when you leave office and sars is back you will vomit rubbish against them.
Mr keyamo learn to keep shut when you have nothing reasonable to say.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keyamo Blames Worsening Insecurity On Disbandment Of SARS by Felixalex(m): 4:22am On Jun 19, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
grin

Make I help your daft self with this, make you read some of the reason the Mobile police force was created.

My brother, rest jare forget this guy. It has been proven over and over again, that one cannot support this government or one of its officials without sounding stupid.

How many Fulani herdsmen did SARS arrest/kill? How many bandits did they arrest/kill?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo Blames Worsening Insecurity On Disbandment Of SARS by khadaffi(m): 4:43am On Jun 19, 2021
supportnija:

You see how you disgrace yourself, you don't anything just close your mouth, mopol are not train for that, mobile police are never train for gathering of intelligent, mobile police will never follow you for an arrest, Nigeria police have 71 departments dealing with different issues, SARS were training on how to deal with arm robber...... This department have budget for informats, I don't to say many things .... Just go to your Ogbete market and be selling your fake products....

Just a quick question to refresh your mind. SARS was created not too long. Before the creation of SARS, were the police fighting thieves or not? If the answer is yes. Then we can revert back to the old method. SARS were not fighting thieves, they themselves became the thieves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo Blames Worsening Insecurity On Disbandment Of SARS by blackboy(m): 5:15am On Jun 19, 2021
God bless you for this reply. You get sense not just common sense.
DubaiLandLord:
I no get time to dey read this your trashy post. Any police that is trained on how to handle a firearm will fight thieves. Do RRS fight thieves or not in Lagos? Are the personnel drawn only from SARS? Just because there is no more SARS, that does not mean police can't fight thieves.

All this una mumu talk no hold water. Is not as if we are asking EFCC, Custom etc to fight thieves. Haven't you heard of MOPOLS and SARS fighting terrorists? Or you think only the counter terrorism unit(CTU) dey fight terrorists? We will wait for Anti bandits to be created too before police will be capable to go after Bandits too abi? grin where SARS created to arrest Yahoo boys? There is no more SARS, now we have SWAT,

SARS don go, we were told a Unit called SWAT have been used to replace dem, so carry all this mumu excuse comot my front.

I didn't read more than two lines. I don tire for all this talk.

All what everybody serving under GMB knows how to do best is to blame so so so thing or person for their incompetency.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keyamo Blames Worsening Insecurity On Disbandment Of SARS by Polyglot7pointO: 5:21am On Jun 19, 2021
supportnija:

Your IQ too low
u are presenting ursef as intelligent but u are pathologically dumbbbb or pretentious or foolishness is residing rent free in ur cranium or all of d above..

Seek redemption!
Re: Keyamo Blames Worsening Insecurity On Disbandment Of SARS by blackboy(m): 5:24am On Jun 19, 2021
He thought he was addressing illiterates or zombies or his was at an APC rally. See SAN talk?

Let him go to his constituency and make such a careless utterance and his eyes will open.

Tomorrow this type will want to contest for political post. Make una shine your eyes. Mark him. He is the type that will try to take Nigeria backward instead of forward while enriching himself and family.

Shameless SAN. Shameless minister. Unpatriotic Nigerian
Re: Keyamo Blames Worsening Insecurity On Disbandment Of SARS by Joetttimua1811(m): 5:53am On Jun 19, 2021
Adonbilivit
Re: Keyamo Blames Worsening Insecurity On Disbandment Of SARS by Moferere: 6:30am On Jun 19, 2021
Gambit23:

It's like u dont want to reason well.

Is sars more skilled and more powerful than Army, Airforce n navy that couldn't end the insecurity in Nigeria?

So, the work of the military is internal security?
You see why I said some of you reason with your anus and not your brain
Re: Keyamo Blames Worsening Insecurity On Disbandment Of SARS by zicoraads: 6:33am On Jun 19, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
grin

Make I help your daft self with this, make you read some of the reason the Mobile police force was created.
I envy your patience. I would have long ignored him.

You tried.
Re: Keyamo Blames Worsening Insecurity On Disbandment Of SARS by zicoraads: 6:43am On Jun 19, 2021
Moferere:

So, the work of the military is internal security?
You see why I said some of you reason with your anus and not your brain
The military has more than one function or 'work'. They can be mobilised for internal security if there's any insurrection within the country that threatens its existence, or if the president directs them to.
Re: Keyamo Blames Worsening Insecurity On Disbandment Of SARS by TheRealestGuy(m): 6:44am On Jun 19, 2021
ivolt:
He has a point.
Insecurity has been the order of the day since SARS was disbanded.
One of the worst hit is the Lekki zone which was the epicentre of the violence.
You can't even jog in peace these days because of dangerous hoodlums.

Leemao.

You faux middle-class never cease to amaze me grin

You people were hoping all the insecurity in Nigeria will never reach you in Lekki but like breakfast, gbogbo wa la ma je.

I guess the disbandment of SARS also caused increase in banditry and school kidnappings.

If you think avoiding jogging will save you, it won't. They will soon start invading those little cozy, flood-prone estates.

Maybe then you will understand what insecurity really means.
Re: Keyamo Blames Worsening Insecurity On Disbandment Of SARS by Foolishbuhari: 6:48am On Jun 19, 2021
supportnija:

No worry, the heat go still near you , you go soon beg

Na you go beg! The SARS people are they not still in the police force? Were they eased out of the force? What a changed? SARS is only a unit that went rogue. There are many other units in the NPF. What have they done so far?

Its worrisome when people like keyamo bring dirty stupid, untrue narratives to the public for the majorly older unlearned public to digest upon.
Re: Keyamo Blames Worsening Insecurity On Disbandment Of SARS by Foolishbuhari: 6:50am On Jun 19, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
You're daft guy. So what are MOPOL trained for? To fight war? grin Is just like an Army personnel in the artillery corp saying fighting Boko Haram is non of his business.

Please don't even reply that fool anymore. Clearly from his diction, na one of those almajiri when get access to phone so don't bring yourself down to his level!
Re: Keyamo Blames Worsening Insecurity On Disbandment Of SARS by adekolaelect(m): 6:52am On Jun 19, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
He has no point. SARS were more interested in going after Yahoo boys. I thought a unit called SWAT was created?
even if they go after Yahoo it is better than what is going on now where area boys has become nom .Yahoo are fruadsters who are not ready to pay sacrifice for their criminalities to their like mind SARS but unfortunate for them they paying it to area boys who are now the treat to the society and poeple at large now.poeple protest to end SARS but many are not ready to end their criminalities our societies has become a free land for Bandit and Thugry.

Re: Keyamo Blames Worsening Insecurity On Disbandment Of SARS by Eclassic: 7:07am On Jun 19, 2021
He should go and unbound them Nah! Make Nigerians show him that those security he is parading with cannot save him, idiotic lawyer that has never won any case before.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Withdraw MC Oluomo’s Suspension - NURTW Elders Give National Body Seven Days / Alleged Organ Harvesting: Ekweremadu Returns To Court After 42 Days In Detention / Tribunal Upholds Ajimobi’s Election As Oyo Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.