Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) (40843 Views)

Rashida Bello Celebrates Ejura Onoja On Her 35th Birthday (Photos) / Dino Melaye Poses With 2 Ladies At His 46th Birthday Party (Photo) / Rashida Bello Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 10:19pm On Jun 18, 2021
richmond500:
So this thief is 46?
55 years. He reduced his age. His barrister wife can't be 4 years older

Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by ajimo54(m): 10:20pm On Jun 18, 2021
TMSMedia:
Kogi State First Lady, Mrs. Rashida Yahaya Bello took to her Facebook page to celebrate her husband, Yahaya Bello's 46th birthday and also her daughter's birthday today June 18, IgbereTV reports.

Sharing photos of her husband and her daughter, Rashida wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/681733928571035/posts/4050138458397215/?app=fbl

It is better you face your religion instead of politics. No righteous man will love Bello as a leader. As far as I know you can even like the bravado of Lucifer for challenging Jehovah! Boldness alone doesnot make a good leader. I wish u had said Bello was compassionate and humane. All these are missing in Bello!

Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by doffman: 10:21pm On Jun 18, 2021
Righteousness2:
Bello is one man I Love for his Courage and Boldness.
He is not perfect. He has his flaws but he is one man I believe could bring some sanity to the security Failure of the government of the day.

It will be interesting if he becomes president.

Happy Birthday Your Excellency.

Who is this yahoo pastor self ?

Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 18, 2021
Righteousness2:
He is not perfect. He has his flaws but he is one man I believe could bring some sanity to the security Failure of the government of the day.

x2 preacher

Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 10:23pm On Jun 18, 2021
money121:

C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway

Apply here >> https://www.nairaland.com/6543654/c.e.o-imranroofing-5k-weekly-giveaway
enjoy your 5k in peace. Tell him to reduce his exorbitant roofing prices and all will be well. I almost fell in his hands before I got a better deal

Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:26pm On Jun 18, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

You're talking nonsense

Now I see you're not righteous.

Bello that couldn't pay workers salaries for months you want to be president

Which meaningful development has Bello brought to Kogi state?

Bello is a disappointment to all right thinking youths of this country.

Are you sure that not a fake rightoesness
Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by Emmzi(m): 10:26pm On Jun 18, 2021
Righteousness2 is different from Righteousness22 abi dem hack him account?

Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:27pm On Jun 18, 2021
richmond500:
So this thief is 46?

You believe that
Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by okpas01: 10:31pm On Jun 18, 2021
Righteousness2:

wow, this coming from you is making me think twice about your kind of person. I have always looked forward to ur gospel messages but this one has destroyed ur righteousness.

Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 18, 2021
Righteousness2:

tope Alabi junior brother, well done o..
You people will take time to build a righteous career and boom, misfire in a split seconds ruining everything..
Nairalanders have been waiting for a day like this and you gave it to them on a platter of gold

Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by Besk: 10:35pm On Jun 18, 2021
Righteousness2:

You need to take your stupid paid comments and leave this thread. Bello is one of Nigeria’s most useless governors.

Please respect yourself and go and spend the small change Bello has been giving you and Mikel Obi on beer.

Hungry touts.

Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by Yankee101: 10:36pm On Jun 18, 2021
Very very shameful

How can the youngest governor be the worst?

Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by SaiOba: 10:36pm On Jun 18, 2021
The same way you shouted Sai Baba! Next Level and a bag of beans became #75K.. Abeg go sit down joor... You guys are bunch of silly clowns

Juliusmalema:
The people's choice

Next next I see his picture I will shout bello 2023.

Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 18, 2021
Righteousness2:

If you are suggesting that we make Yaya bello president come 2023 then there ain't nothing righteous about you!

Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by Frenzy01(m): 10:38pm On Jun 18, 2021
Happy birthday uncle Yahaya. I still won't vote you in the next election.

Meanwhile, make una Patronize my small business pls. I sell and I buy any breed of dogs swiftly at a very reasonable price. I also offer Boarding and pet care services
Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by bjtinz: 10:41pm On Jun 18, 2021
Righteousness2:

You have started again. I thought you would have learned after the Trump fiasco to face your calling and avoid needless controversy.

Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by Reeses: 10:43pm On Jun 18, 2021
Righteousness2:

Is your middle name sufferhead?

Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by Adeolajude(m): 10:44pm On Jun 18, 2021
Righteousness2:

Finally you want doom to befall Nigeria abi...I can bet it with my head that if Yahaya bello become Nigeria president.. people will find grass to eat and they won't find
.the suffering will reach a height u will call on God to bring Abacha back to rule you

Mr righteousness u should not have said this

Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by cayorday89(m): 10:48pm On Jun 18, 2021
Righteousness2:

Last last pastor sef follow go the party, convince Bello to pay 30% Thrithe, now the rest is history... He is the next best thing to happen to 9ja..

Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by azpekuliar: 10:49pm On Jun 18, 2021
Maxymilliano:
- Femi Fani-Kayode

This political jobber na everybody be im friend and brother cheesy

Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by money121(m): 10:53pm On Jun 18, 2021
Eriokanmi:
enjoy your 5k in peace. Tell him to reduce his exorbitant roofing prices and all will be well. I almost fell in his hands before I got a better deal
Thanks so much grin grin at least we thank God you got better deal.. Opeloyeru
For your info we are into rain gutter collectors at least if you can't afford our roofing materials patronize us for ur rain gutter grin cheesy
At affordable price
For the roofing price that you think is too high maybe after we send you quote u didnt bother to negociate
One of the reason why i prayed for my clients

Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by BarrElChapo(m): 10:53pm On Jun 18, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

You're talking nonsense

Now I see you're not righteous.

Bello that couldn't pay workers salaries for months you want to be president

Which meaningful development has Bello brought to Kogi state?

Bello is a disappointment to all right thinking youths of this country.

He has exposed himself to being just a loquacious loud mouthed fellow with no principles who just recycles posts about a wannabe jesus but has no foundational principles.

Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 10:54pm On Jun 18, 2021
Happy birthday to yahaya Bello..
Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by BarrElChapo(m): 10:56pm On Jun 18, 2021
Cuntface:

Foolish man.
Slowly but steady, your real color is coming out

So you been know the guy na fraud

Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by muyeski21(m): 11:04pm On Jun 18, 2021
Righteousness2:

An elected officer in service acting like an emperor

Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 11:05pm On Jun 18, 2021
money121:

Thanks so much grin grin at least we thank God you got better deal.. Opeloyeru
For your info we are into rain gutter collectors at least if you can't afford our roofing materials patronize us for ur rain gutter grin cheesy
At affordable price
For the roofing price that you think is too high maybe after we send you quote u didnt bother to negociate
One of the reason why i prayed for my clients
It's not a matter of affordability. I love quality and I went for it. Someone who opted into milano can't be said to not being able to afford quality. Someone who referred you to us also knew this fact later when he was building his hotel, that you're damn expensive so he went the other way. You roofed his first house. Its a competitive world and you know. Scaring customers away with prices when you surely know that the world is a global village and one can always confirm prices of same quality elsewhere isn't the best and that should make you adjust. Its just my sincere advice. Weldone

Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by Thereishel: 11:07pm On Jun 18, 2021
OsusHunter:
This is Yahaya Bello at 4, with his mother of about 30 years.

Yahaya Bello's mom died 2 years ago at 101 years, yet Bello is just celebrating 46 years after.

He is not 46 he should be in his 60s. Do the math so her mother born him when she was 63?
Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by hardbody: 11:07pm On Jun 18, 2021
Righteousness2:

You are dabbling into politics. Jesus said my kingdom is not of this world. When he realized they wanted to forcefully crown him a king, the bible said, he withdrew and hid himself. Live an impeccable christian life. Do not meddle with the affairs of men.
Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by ipodstinks: 11:07pm On Jun 18, 2021
OsusHunter:
This is Yahaya Bello at 4, with his mother of about 30 years.

Yahaya Bello's mom died 2 years ago at 101 years, yet Bello is just celebrating 46 years after.
grin. If Tinubu can be 69 while his daughter is 60. Wetin remain wey we no go see grin

Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by igbowoman: 11:08pm On Jun 18, 2021
May Allah order his steps may he do exploits.
Since when did Allah start doing all that?
Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by Osanoghodua1: 11:08pm On Jun 18, 2021
Righteousness2:

MOG, I totally disagree with you on this, I will fight you for this. The man is insensitive and clueless. I can't believe Bello is deceiving you with the deception of this age. Any spirit of deception out of my prophet now

Hon Patrick Obahiagbon On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa / Fayose Shares Cheese Balls To Kids in Ekiti After They Shouted "Oshoko" (Photos) / President Buhari's Birthday Cake Vs Nigeria's Independence Cake. Nigerians React