Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) (40851 Views)

Rashida Bello Celebrates Ejura Onoja On Her 35th Birthday (Photos) / Dino Melaye Poses With 2 Ladies At His 46th Birthday Party (Photo) / Rashida Bello Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by hardbody: 11:11pm On Jun 18, 2021
bjtinz:

You have started again. I thought you would have learned after the Trump fiasco to face your calling and avoid needless controversy.

Who called who?
Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by alizma: 11:19pm On Jun 18, 2021
OsusHunter:
This is Yahaya Bello at 4, with his mother of about 30 years.

Yahaya Bello's mom died 2 years ago at 101 years, yet Bello is just celebrating 46 years after.
While trying to smear Bello, you exposed your hatred for him. I don't know whether Bello is using his real age or not but the lady in your attached pix is not more than 25years old.
Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 11:20pm On Jun 18, 2021
Righteousness2:
Bello is one man I Love for his Courage and Boldness.
He is not perfect. He has his flaws but he is one man I believe could bring some sanity to the security Failure of the government of the day.

It will be interesting if he becomes president.

Happy Birthday Your Excellency.

Seems you are under a politician's payroll here.

Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by zombieHUNTER: 11:21pm On Jun 18, 2021
Righteousness2:
He is not perfect. He has his flaws but he is one man I believe could bring some sanity to the security Failure of the government of the day.

You are a simp... Shut up

Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by RPG2020(m): 11:26pm On Jun 18, 2021
roundman:
Na today i know say you nor balance..

The guy na kiwi bird �
Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by rowland545(m): 11:30pm On Jun 18, 2021
itoPaction:

Bello is our next President Insha Allah. 15 million youths have already endorsed him. 2023 is not for looters and criminal like Tinubu. Bello is the choice of the youth.
were una day get all this figures from?

Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by yemolee2001(m): 11:38pm On Jun 18, 2021
Righteousness2:

Yahaya Bello has given pastor money to campaign for him�

Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by klacikokizo(m): 11:39pm On Jun 18, 2021
Airtel UNLIMITED DATA CHEAT available...*

For just *#1000*

Works perfectly for android only.

Browse and download without limits.

Make payments and send the proof of payment and I would send you a DM 07038648862

I'll send the files to you .

Bank Name: Kuda Microfinance Bank
Account Name: Promise Nnamdi
Account Number: 2001213124
Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by espeeroke: 11:39pm On Jun 18, 2021
Righteousness2:

You mean Yeye Bello?

I could still remember when you were boasting of how Buhari would transform Nigeria if he won, back then. I hope you too dey see for yourself. Now, you are beautifying another calamity. May God have mercy on you. Bello of all people. Animal in human skin

Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by Ashirioluwa: 11:48pm On Jun 18, 2021
I thought the man is 36. I don’t why Nigerians like to lie about their age
Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by Ashirioluwa: 11:50pm On Jun 18, 2021
richmond500:
So this thief is 46?

Real age is different from official age. This is Nigeria
Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 11:52pm On Jun 18, 2021
HBD, I wish you long life and good health, Amen.
Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by Femeto: 11:53pm On Jun 18, 2021
This 1 no be 46 na like 56 years.
Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by sageb: 11:54pm On Jun 18, 2021
money121:

Thanks so much grin grin at least we thank God you got better deal.. Opeloyeru
For your info we are into rain gutter collectors at least if you can't afford our roofing materials patronize us for ur rain gutter grin cheesy
At affordable price
For the roofing price that you think is too high maybe after we send you quote u didnt bother to negociate
One of the reason why i prayed for my clients

sir remember me ooo

Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by Ashirioluwa: 11:55pm On Jun 18, 2021
Righteousness2:

It will be difficult to liberate Nigerians from our selfish leaders because some of our youths still see these crooks as messiahs

Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by Bar1941(m): 11:57pm On Jun 18, 2021
OsusHunter:

Yahaya Bello's mom died 2 years ago at 101 years, yet Bello is just celebrating 46 years after.

From your analysis Yahaya Bello should be 77years, it's no possible.
Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 19, 2021
Righteousness2:

Preach bro,don't be like John the Baptist...
Leave politics and preach
Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by Larrykaysail(m): 12:02am On Jun 19, 2021
richmond500:
So this thief is 46?
na young Thief ,
Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by kolaby: 12:10am On Jun 19, 2021
Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:26am On Jun 19, 2021
So this man na my birthday mate

June 18
Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by witworth(m): 12:28am On Jun 19, 2021
Yeye below
Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by Jokerman(m): 12:30am On Jun 19, 2021
Righteousness2:

Lol... grin
Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:31am On Jun 19, 2021
OsusHunter:

Yes. She died at a hospital same building no. with my office complex at jabi abuja. That night the convoy who picked her body no be here o
Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by money121(m): 12:35am On Jun 19, 2021
Eriokanmi:
It's not a matter of affordability. I love quality and I went for it. Someone who opted into milano can't be said to not being able to afford quality. Someone who referred you to us also knew this fact later when he was building his hotel, that you're damn expensive so he went the other way. You roofed his first house. Its a competitive world and you know. Sacring customers away with prices when you surely know that the world is a global village and one can always confirm prices of same quality elsewhere isn't the best and that should make you adjust. Its just my sincere advice. Weldone
Ok tell the person thank you at least the person refer you and patronize Us
Mo appreciate grin grin
If what you just typed look like advice to you kindly keep it to urself becos i want to secure client i should buy higher and sale at lost.. tell me any businessman that does that.. Kogba Kodija my brother grin grin

And for this 5k giveaway https://www.nairaland.com/6543654/c.e.o-imranroofing-5k-weekly-giveaway

You may not need it as big man but i will not keep the 5k to myself you can share the post for someone that need it
Becos am sure that wt brought all dis drag on nairaland
Next tym try to mind ur business tongue grin
Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by money121(m): 12:39am On Jun 19, 2021
sageb:

sir remember me ooo
God will surely remember Us my brother
Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by Noshitboi(m): 12:39am On Jun 19, 2021
Righteousness2:

I thought you were truly righteous until i read this your stupid and nauseating comment. Can you recall how he came into power? How people were shot at and killed just because he wanted to be a governor? Has he done any tangible projects in kogi? How about him owing civil servants months of salaries? Guy, no make Nigerians swear for you o! You be mumu

Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by jansonn(m): 1:05am On Jun 19, 2021
Righteousness2:

The you're a fool. Just stay with preaching cos your foresight in politics is poor
Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by LordErrk: 1:14am On Jun 19, 2021
Righteousness2:

I always knew you were an idiot, but didn't want to say anything

Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 2:03am On Jun 19, 2021
Righteousness2:

Your brand of weed is powerful oooooo.... See a certified psychiatrist soon

Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 2:04am On Jun 19, 2021
roundman:
Na today i know say you nor balance..

He is a certified psychiatric patient

Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by VanBommel(m): 2:06am On Jun 19, 2021
Righteousness2:

I don't blame you, its naira land I blame for not banning your account earlier. Oni.ranu

How Aisha Buhari Ordered Closure Of Villa Chapel Children’s Church - Daily Post / Final Solution To Corruption In Nigeria / APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ)