Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) (40849 Views)

Rashida Bello Celebrates Ejura Onoja On Her 35th Birthday (Photos) / Dino Melaye Poses With 2 Ladies At His 46th Birthday Party (Photo) / Rashida Bello Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by ellizy(m): 9:13am On Jun 19, 2021
Righteousness2:
Bello is one man I Love for his Courage and Boldness.
He is not perfect. He has his flaws but he is one man I believe could bring some sanity to the security Failure of the government of the day.

It will be interesting if he becomes president.

Happy Birthday Your Excellency.
Campaign!
Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by ManOfCompetence(m): 9:55am On Jun 19, 2021
Righteousness2:
He is not perfect. He has his flaws but he is one man I believe could bring some sanity to the security Failure of the government of the day.

For real...... Disappointed with this
Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by Mozegee: 10:04am On Jun 19, 2021
Rubish as usual,he will only become president only in Your ware.
Righteousness2:

Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by staymore: 10:13am On Jun 19, 2021
OsusHunter:
This is Yahaya Bello at 4, with his mother of about 30 years.

Yahaya Bello's mom died 2 years ago at 101 years, yet Bello is just celebrating 46 years after.

Then Bello would have been 75 is what you said is correct.
Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by staymore: 10:13am On Jun 19, 2021
OsusHunter:

Yahaya Bello's mom died 2 years ago at 101 years, yet Bello is just celebrating 46 years after.

Then Bello would have been 75 if what you said is correct.
Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by initstime: 10:18am On Jun 19, 2021
Emmzi:
Righteousness2 is different from Righteousness22 abi dem hack him account?

[size=14pt]Correct RIGHTEOUSNESS22 is different from Righteousness2. I suppose so.
Righteousness22 please urgently clear the air so we won't stone the innocent[/size].
Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by Brightfab(m): 11:21am On Jun 19, 2021
Shame on you and your stinking righteousness
Righteousness2:

Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by hamxee33(m): 11:55am On Jun 19, 2021
TMSMedia:
Kogi State First Lady, Mrs. Rashida Yahaya Bello took to her Facebook page to celebrate her husband, Yahaya Bello's 46th birthday and also her daughter's birthday today June 18, IgbereTV reports.

Sharing photos of her husband and her daughter, Rashida wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/681733928571035/posts/4050138458397215/?app=fbl
How much they paid u for this post I will double the amount for u to delete it
Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by factually4(m): 1:00pm On Jun 19, 2021
Project 'mistake' error of a governor! The worst disaster of Kogi state. He bedeviled the state with untold hardship and pain and if you know much about his shenanigans, you'll know that he's not worthy to be called even a ward councilor. He is a colossal failure!
Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by Yusuf14: 1:33pm On Jun 19, 2021
Righteousness2:

I just dey look u first, to bite u just dey hungry me.

Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by rimijoshua(m): 3:09pm On Jun 19, 2021
Righteousness2:

Your reasoning level is below zero..if a graduate like you cld spew this rubbish,then you should hide your head in shame.
Yeye bello that will run mad.
Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by IBreakRules: 8:03pm On Jun 19, 2021
OsusHunter:

Re: Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) by clickwtB(m): 8:24pm On Jun 19, 2021
You are more fullish than him!
Live and let live!
Cuntface:

Foolish man.
Slowly but steady, your real color is coming out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Aisha Buhari Ordered Closure Of Villa Chapel Children’s Church - Daily Post / Fayose Shares Cheese Balls To Kids in Ekiti After They Shouted "Oshoko" (Photos) / Final Solution To Corruption In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.