Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,944 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All (6606 Views)

Why Can't God Just Forgive.... / Why Would God Kill Jesus Not The Devil? / Why Didnt God Kill Satan From The Onset? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:01am On Jun 19, 2021
iramure:
thank you

You're welcome!
Your question is really thought provoking but only one group of people can provide the satisfying answer!

With my first post you can see how God presented His case to all intellectuals who wants fair hearing {Isaiah 1:18} He is not a bully nor a dictator who will hastily exterminate defaulters without allowing them see the end result of their wrongdoings.

If He kill the three rebels at a go then His purpose to fill the earth with intelligent creatures (humans) will not be fulfilled, and let's say He should create another pair of humans the same thing could repeat itself. Meanwhile Satan's assertion is still pending: can humans independently rule themselves successfully without God?

So time is needed to resolve all these issues, that's why God allowed Adam and Eve to bear Children so they can see for themselves before they expire that what they clamoured for can never yield a positive result! Ecclesiastes 8:9

In the other hand Satan who wanted to continue with the plot after the demise of his accomplice only discovered that for him to set standards he will ever continue killing people to rule people!

We all know that it's possible for humans to speed up the learning process that's set for about 16 year or more in other for our children to learn everything within just one or two years. But why haven't we come to agree on such a shorter session?
Well it's because we know that people need to pass through certain stages in other to reach maturity.
That's exactly what the Creator (in whose image we are made) also did. Gradually we are getting to the last segment of the learning process, after humans have tried so many system of rulership (government) we are now trying the last one God foretold in the Bible:

DEMOCRACY ~ the government of the people, by the people and for the people!

Note how God foretold this in the Bible book of Daniel 2:44

In the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed. And this kingdom will not be passed on to any other people. It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, and it alone will stand forever!

The coloured said when God decides to wipe out all human government there won't be a reason for us to CHANGE rulers using tenors again as most people globally are doing right now under DEMOCRACY!

May you have PEACE! smiley
Re: Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All by iramure(m): 11:14am On Jun 19, 2021
LordReed:

LoL! Smart question, one the storytellers can't answer because the story is already set and they can't alter it cos it'll make them look foolish. Given the size of this universe any god capable of creating such a thing would not even need to blink to eliminate a nuisance but here we have them making excuses for their ever bumbling god. Even declaring their god so incompetent that he needs to commit "suicide by cop" to fix his own plan.
you made great sense to
Re: Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All by heniford2: 11:16am On Jun 19, 2021
Image123:

You said God hid the tree.
did he show them the tree of eternal life please explain to me
Re: Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All by Image123(m): 11:19am On Jun 19, 2021
heniford2:
did he show them the tree of eternal life please explain to me

The question was, did He hide it. You claimed that He hid it.
Re: Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All by Dtruthspeaker: 1:58pm On Jun 19, 2021
iramure:
you made great sense to

He whom you acknowledge attempted returning to God but after all his work of calling God evil exactly as Satan does, and of speaking against God, exactly as Satan did and does, of course, he knows that God can never forgive him for his great wickedness and evil, exactly as Satan and he is marked for the lake of fire.

So he has resolved to kill and destroy as many people as he can, exactly as Satan is doing and you have just entertained him.

And it is only a fool who will think what he said is intelligent for every time a creation is saved from death by its maker, "A Thank You" is always offered.

The dying of a creation does not affect A Creator exactly as iPhone's death can not and does not affect Steve Jobs. So the iPhone is always lucky to be alive because Steve Jobs does not allow it die.

It's as simple as that!

1 Like

Re: Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All by LordReed(m): 2:03pm On Jun 19, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

He whom you acknowledge attempted returning to God but after all his work of calling God evil exactly as Satan does, and of speaking against God, exactly as Satan did and does, of course, he knows that God can never forgive him for his great wickedness and evil, exactly as Satan and he is marked for the lake of fire.

So he has resolved to kill and destroy as many people as he can, exactly as Satan is doing and you have just entertained him.

LMFAO! I didn't know the circus is in town.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All by Dtruthspeaker: 2:09pm On Jun 19, 2021
LordReed:

LMFAO! I didn't know the circus is in town.

grin As long as you sons of Satan come into the arena to performance, then the show must go on!
Re: Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All by LordReed(m): 2:18pm On Jun 19, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin As long as you sons of Satan come into the arena to performance, then the show must go on!

I only make an appearance, you are the entire clown show.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All by Dtruthspeaker: 2:30pm On Jun 19, 2021
heniford2:
I ask the same question why would God create a tree in eden knowing full well that it is not good for us to take it yet he ask us not to eat if we do eat it that we shall die why not remove it all and do not tell us undecided undecided

Exactly as you have electricity, gas cookers, irons, fans, hot water in your house and you tell your children "do not touch."

And they obeyed until they let their neighbour make them disobey.

It's as simple as that! You do the same too.

heniford2:

another did God marry to begot Jesus how was Jesus take became God's son because i no understand

You ponder a foolish thing exactly as a mannequin thinks that because it is made of plastic and iron, it's Creator too must be made of plastic and iron.

Exactly as you are not made of plastic and iron as your mannequin, and the idiot is foolish to think so, so also are you being foolish to think that Your God will be limited to the things you know such as marriage and pregnancy.

Begotten means to "come forth" exactly as "your words" and "breath" come out from you, with no marriage and all the things you foolishly thought.

heniford2:

... another is why heaven and hell how come

Heaven (spirit) and earth (physical) are Twins and we live in both of them, at first no hell.

But where there Offence (sins) counts, there is a Court;

And where there is a court, there is Judgement;

And where there is Judgement, there is Punishment;

And where there is punishment, there you find Hell!
Re: Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All by Dtruthspeaker: 2:34pm On Jun 19, 2021
LordReed:

I only make an appearance, you are the entire clown show.

And you are the Satan to be kept in the cage and lake of fire!
Re: Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All by LordReed(m): 2:52pm On Jun 19, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

And you are the Satan to be kept in the cage and lake of fire!

LoL! More jokes from the clown show.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All by heniford2: 2:58pm On Jun 19, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Exactly as you have electricity, gas cookers, irons, fans, hot water in your house and you tell your children "do not touch."

And they obeyed until they let their neighbour make them disobey.

It's as simple as that! You do the same too.

You ponder a foolish thing exactly as a mannequin thinks that because it is made of plastic and iron, it's Creator too must be made of plastic and iron.

Exactly as you are not made of plastic and iron as your mannequin, and the idiot is foolish to think so, so also are you being foolish to think that Your God will be limited to the things you know such as marriage and pregnancy.

Begotten means to "come forth" exactly as "your words" and "breath" come out from you, with no marriage and all the things you foolishly thought.

Heaven (spirit) and earth (physical) are Twins and we live in both of them, at first no hell.

But where there Offence (sins) counts, there is a Court;

And where there is a court, there is Judgement;

And where there is Judgement, there is Punishment;

And where there is punishment, there you find Hell!
sound confuse Mr, lets start with the test of things you mentioned a father knows that keeping a fire torch in the house will be of harm to his child and he went ahead to tell his child look this fire here will burn you do not touch it ,now the question is why would the father keep a fire touch in the house where his beloved children is why would he tell his child not to touch it, while
he can remove it without and keep it of guard for his child does it mean he has no power to do so?? Two I asked begotten son last I check is mean own mean God had a son but the where no record of him having a wife did God adopt Jesus because is confusing you don't just have a child without a female attribute.how did it come to be how did it happen we know the Bible said mary conceived Jesus as a virgin so how did God conceived Jesus
Re: Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All by Dtruthspeaker: 3:06pm On Jun 19, 2021
iramure:
. I then asked them that why is it hard for the Almighty God to eliminate the devil so that the world can be at peace?

I note you said "hard". That is the beauty of being a Creator, there is nothing like hard over your creations exactly as there is nothing hard for Steve Jobs to deal with the iPhone.

Secondly, that is what it means to be creations; we are as toys and chess pieces in our Creator's Hands.

And God has the right to make any move He deems fit to make. Exactly as you put your hot phone on top of the table and the table has no right to complain, according to your will.

iramure:

Now why would Alimghty and caring God choose to kill his only begotten son to die for my sake while still allowing the main culprit to roam about killing and causing more pains to humanity. Can someone help me out?

1) To show us that death is beneath His Feet.

2) To Prove Beyond Unreasonable doubt that children of men are Sons of Satans and that if they had opportunity to murder God, they would do so. And they did prove themselves the-evils. (You can say it was a trap)

3) Many other things were also achieved but you can ruminate on these.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All by Dtruthspeaker: 3:25pm On Jun 19, 2021
heniford2:
sound confuse Mr, lets start with the test of things you mentioned a father knows that keeping a fire torch in the house will be of harm to his child and he went ahead to tell his child look this fire here will burn you do not touch it ,now the question is why would the father keep a fire touch in the house where his beloved children is why would he tell his child not to touch it, while
he can remove it without and keep it of guard for his child does it mean he has no power to do so??

You are still saying the same thing even if you attempted avoiding the dangerous things our children live with whether you choose to call it fire touch or lanterns or candles or coal irons or otapiapia (rat poisons), batteries and battery acids.

We lived with dangerous objects, yet we lived, because we obeyed!

It's as simple as that!

heniford2:

Two I asked begotten son last I check is mean own mean God had a son but the where no record of him having a wife did God adopt Jesus because is confusing you don't just have a child without a female

The highlight is why I said because
your mannequinn sees that it is made of plastic and iron, it is therefore looking for plastic and iron on its Creator because it foolishly thinks that he must be made of plastic and iron.

Creations are almost always different from their Creator, even if they have semblances.

heniford2:

how did it come to be how did it happen we know the Bible said mary conceived Jesus as a virgin so how did God conceived Jesus

As I said "begotten" means Come Forth. Exactly as a Branch comes forth a Tree!

And the Bible said "begotten" as you said.

So, as the Branch is still The Tree,
Re: Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All by heniford2: 3:32pm On Jun 19, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

You are still saying the same thing even if you attempted avoiding the dangerous things our children live with whether you choose to call it fire touch or lanterns or candles or coal irons or otapiapia (rat poisons), batteries and battery acids.

We lived with dangerous objects, yet we lived, because we obeyed!

It's as simple as that!

The highlight is why I said because
your mannequinn sees that it is made of plastic and iron, it is therefore looking for plastic and iron on its Creator because it foolishly thinks that he must be made of plastic and iron.

Creations are almost always different from their Creator, even if they have semblances.

As I said "begotten" means Come Forth. Exactly as a Branch comes forth a Tree!

come forth from where,?? Is not come forth oh begotten son is not the meaning check well know so you mean you can kill a harmful object that will harm your children just to taste the belief towards you undecided lets be Real please
Re: Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All by Dtruthspeaker: 3:43pm On Jun 19, 2021
heniford2:
come forth from where,??

Did you not already know and say that He Comes from God?

You have run out of road so just hold your peace.

heniford2:

check well know so you mean you can kill a harmful object that will harm your children just to taste the belief towards you undecided lets be Real please

The real-eye-ity (reality) has Always been that We lived with dangerous objects around us, yet we lived. Why? because We Obeyed!

Don't drink alcohol and drive, do not overspeed, do not sleep with your phone next to you, do not use your phone while charging, do not sleep with your neighbours wife, do not insult a soldier etc, so many dangerous and harmful things and he who obeys, shall live.

It is as simple as that!
Re: Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All by kingxsamz(m): 5:44pm On Jun 19, 2021
TeDesQ:

It's called test of loyalty. You can imagine telling a servant if you eat out of 10,000 trees you will fine, but don't eat the fruit from the 10,001 tree. Rather than spend Donkey years eating of the other ones one by one, the servant went to each out of the one told not to eat from because he was told he would dethrone his master. Is that not treachery?

I do it my friends. I say secrets to them with misinformation. This is the source of my.. And when all he'll breaks lose, they go there to try to destroy. The real nature is revealed. That's what happened to man.

I have personally have my encounter will he'll. To those who refuse to heed, believe or make adjustments, not to worry, within 5 minutes after death, they will see the next world and it would have been too late. I'm a man of revelation. I don't speak to appease.

Are you omniscient?
If no, then testing your friends is very valid.
If you're omniscient and you already know who is loyal to you, testing your friends is highly unnecessary when you already know the results.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All by kingxsamz(m): 5:51pm On Jun 19, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
Because his ways are beyond our ways.. You only kill what you fear.. What you don't fear you allow it to live and feel the pain of it disobedience

So was the god scared of humans when it drowned the entire world except Noah? grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All by kingxsamz(m): 5:54pm On Jun 19, 2021
LordReed:

LoL! Smart question, one the storytellers can't answer because the story is already set and they can't alter it cos it'll make them look foolish. Given the size of this universe any god capable of creating such a thing would not even need to blink to eliminate a nuisance but here we have them making excuses for their ever bumbling god. Even declaring their god so incompetent that he needs to commit "suicide by cop" to fix his own plan.

grin grin... An all powerful god killing itself in order to correct its mistakes. grin. This story is wonderful.

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All by TeDesQ: 5:55pm On Jun 19, 2021
kingxsamz:

Are you omniscient?
If you're omniscient and you already know who is loyal to you, testing your friends is highly unnecessary when you already know the results.

My dear brother. Okay. What if I said a close bosom child hood friend of over 15 years tried assassinating me multiple times out of pure envy. But in our good days, it was so good?
Re: Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All by LordReed(m): 5:56pm On Jun 19, 2021
kingxsamz:

grin grin... An all powerful god killing itself in order to correct its mistakes. grin. This story is wonderful.

I tell you. Even Marvel's writers can craft a more reasonable tale. LoL!
Re: Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All by kingxsamz(m): 5:57pm On Jun 19, 2021
LordReed:

I tell you. Even Marvel's writers can craft a more reasonable tale. LoL!

grin grin grin
Re: Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All by Dtruthspeaker: 6:17pm On Jun 19, 2021
kingxsamz:

Are you omniscient?

As I have told you before, the joy of a Father is Pleasant Surprises, (or the great pain of disappointment) So God does not often look ahead.

Hence Pleasant Surprises are rewarded with "Blessings" and "Painful disappointments, "Curses"!

It is as simple as that!
Re: Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All by Dtruthspeaker: 6:22pm On Jun 19, 2021
kingxsamz:

So was the god scared of humans when it drowned the entire world except Noah? grin

There is no validity in your opposing these new children whose hands can not touch their ears.
Re: Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All by truespeak: 6:28pm On Jun 19, 2021
kingxsamz:

Are you omniscient?

We have answered you before that He who has the Power to Know All also has a Right to Choose Not to Exercise that Power, which is within His Discretion and at His Instance, and there is No Wrong there!

But I know you came to make simple souls fall!
Re: Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All by Dtruthspeaker: 6:29pm On Jun 19, 2021
TeDesQ:

My dear brother. Okay. What if I said a close bosom child hood friend of over 15 years tried assassinating me multiple times out of pure envy. But in our good days, it was so good?

Please listen to me son, that guy and his supporter are great Haters of God and Satanists. His supporter is a primary recruiter for Satanism under the cover of Atheism and he converted very many souls who thought they were Strong for God!

But they all fell!

You have got to be Truly God Filled with The Holy Spirit and Knowledge to contest with them.
Re: Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All by Image123(m): 6:30pm On Jun 19, 2021
kingxsamz:

Are you omniscient?

Lol, you know so much about omniscience because you have an example of omniscience right? Someone who doesn't even know the meaning of "test" wants to school people on omniscience. Jokes
Re: Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All by iramure(m): 7:33pm On Jun 19, 2021
kingxsamz:

E shock you too?
Re: Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All by kingxsamz(m): 9:00pm On Jun 19, 2021
iramure:
E shock you too?

E shock me o no be small. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All by kingxsamz(m): 9:02pm On Jun 19, 2021
truespeak:

We have answered you before that He who has the Power to Know All also has a Right to Choose Not to Exercise that Power, which is within His Discretion and at His Instance, and there is No Wrong there!

But I know you came to make simple souls fall!

It's only a mumu that'll have the opportunity to know the outcome of his actions, but choose not to use it. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All by kingxsamz(m): 9:04pm On Jun 19, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

So God does not often look ahead.

It is as simple as that!

Na only mumu no dey look ahead.
It's Only a mumu father who wouldn't look ahead to protect his child/children from impending harm.
It's as simple as that. grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Bible Says There Is No Such Person Named Abraham Hagar And Sarah / Sister Linder's Confession About Heaven And Fake Pastors True Or False? / Awesome Free E- Books Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.