Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All (6601 Views)

Why Can't God Just Forgive.... / Why Would God Kill Jesus Not The Devil? / Why Didnt God Kill Satan From The Onset? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All by Image123(m): 9:03pm On Jul 09, 2021
LordReed:

No, such a book is not different because there are books that precede the bible and are much older which have endured such treatment.

cheesy cheesy cheesy Comedian, mention them. Or you only know them by faith?
Re: Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All by hupernikao: 9:07pm On Jul 09, 2021
KnownUnknown:

I loath the delusional and vicious hypocrisy of Christianity’s persecution complex in light of 2000 years of bloodletting in the name of jesus and greed. Deus Vult! Dum Diversas! The great commission!

Bros, let's leave grammar and lay out history and facts. Kindly explain the hypocrisy.
Re: Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All by LordReed(m): 2:41am On Jul 10, 2021
hupernikao:

But you know you are only picking what you want to respond to, you aren't sincerely discussing what I posed.

Why has the Bible and its character been under persecution all through its ages.

Why was the over 40 stories of the Bible recorded over 3000 years span saying the same thing. From Abel to Jesus, same story, actions, same opposition, same purpose.

Bible is a collection of books and most of the author never met each other. Yet the story of each, aligned to the same story of the messiah. His suffering, his glory seen in man's events from Abel to all the prophets. How is such intelligence position. Not even a trained AI or neural network code can deliver such accuracy of repetition of same facts in over 400 events.

I am summarising your most important points and responding to that, I really can't spend a lot of time responding to each and every of your sentences.
Re: Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All by KnownUnknown: 5:14am On Jul 10, 2021
hupernikao:

Bros, let's leave grammar and lay out history and facts. Kindly explain the hypocrisy.

Meaning history is full of examples of christian savagery while claiming to be the persecuted. Christians also call it persecution when they are stopped from imposing their bigoted beliefs on the general populace. You are also a victim of Christian violence because you are a descendant of people who the Christians meant to subjugate perpetually and judging by what you believe and how you think, they succeeded. Deus Vult, Dum Diversas, The great commission in the midst of chattel slavery, are examples of the “persecuted” Christians acting like animals.

To this non theist, the Christian religion, beliefs,people, and history represent the depths of human depravity.
If you weren’t a mentally enslaved person, you’d see it too, along with its detrimental effects on the psyche of its African adherents. Maybe I’m too blunt but there is no other way to say all you people are doing is worshipping the image of the white man as god and venerating the system that undergirds white supremacy worldwide.

The Jesus wasn’t white defense that is usually trotted out by some black people when defending the fact they worship a white man is nonsense. The doctrine, literature, and symbols of a religion are what represents the views of that religion and in Christianity the symbol of their god is white.

If jesus the son of god is depicted as white then god is father has to be……? The whites will understandably see themselves as superior when the people they used the religion to steal from and oppress worship the same god as them.

Islam and Christianity just breed a sense of subconscious inferiority in black folks. A people with pride led by smart people with a healthy sense of self esteem would build societies to be proud of.

People who are not suffering from inferiority complex would look at their homeland as the “holy land” and not Jerusalem or Mecca.
Re: Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All by KnownUnknown: 5:49am On Jul 10, 2021
hupernikao:

Bible is a collection of books and most of the author never met each other.

Everything else in your post is nonsense except this sentence. Your god and other gods are characters in the various books similar to supernatural characters in various works of literature. The only difference is you believe this work of fiction to be inspired by one of its characters because that’s what your religion requires.
Re: Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All by Ndipe(m): 9:35am On Nov 17, 2023
God can never be deceived!

TeDesQ:
Yes I can. God may have no need for Satan even from the very beginning. However, God still needed someone to take up the role that Satan took in order to achieve His ultimate desires.

How?

If a kid is trained with all he wants and has no lacks and before he asks he gets, such a kid will tend to stray at many points. The lack of friction would imply to him that he can go in any direction and gets his desires and yet get to his destination however poor his choices and decisions maybe.

I am building the case. Follow me.

When such a person has life works for them in their whims, ideas, without any resistance, one thing will give way. Which is character development and spiritual inbuilt development.

The role of Satan as an obstructor and resistance to everything good causes man to search for ways beyond his imminent and inherent ideology towards diverse other ways things could be done. Hence, the blockage Satan serves as induces the desire to improve, develop, pursue better life paths and stand unrestrained before the throne of God when full maturity comes where a being attains uprightness.

That's one.

Point two is the choice. If only God existed, and no dark alternate, God would be deceived even by His followers that they are love Him. Also, He would have unconditionally Forced Himself upon His followers which again intent in line with His principles and character.

Hence God grants CHOICE, LIBERTY, FREEDOM, ALTERNATE. so, whatever man becomes ultimately is the aftermath of a deliberate, conscious decision and choice making. Granting Him the loyalty and love and The follower, the Trust. Hence there is equity within the divine and the human. That both meet half way. God comes to meet human in the middle, the human comes to meet Him in the middle. Hence love and trust bonds.

In all my years of following God, I've found one thing that turns God on more than anything else. More than even feeding 1 Million orphans. It always works everytime. Whenever I see myself Ib this pedestal I have a trance that shows His reaction and I want you to also know this secret. Nothing turns God than when a human deliberately turns away from evil inspite of the convenience it offers and the inconvenience the person suffers.

. Finally, in us all there is a deposit of God in us more and more as we incline more towards the righteous path. More Grace is released, again and again. Guess what, as a human chooses God, rogetheousness, shuns evil, there's a deposit of more of Himself into our Spirit, which is translated into our soul, our character, behavior which then forges our inner core to become Christlike. This becoming is the purpose of we all on earth. He wants our inner core built to become replica incarnates of His invincible will amd we turn to Him and turn away from evil, this continue deposit grants us the access not only to be Sons by the word but to become Sons in character and spiritual development. Hence Satan is there to thrust, push, act as a plane towards our path finding and development.

When the fullness of maturity in any believer is then achieved, Satan becomes extinct.

The summary is, Satan's actions even advocates God's agenda, to not have wayward children, but to ultimately have sound spiritual children
Re: Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All by orisa37: 5:59pm On Nov 17, 2023
REPENT FOR THAT STATEMENT FOR GOD CANNOT KILL HIS SON. SATAN IS A SON OF GOD AND SATAN IS VERY EDUCATED AND SKILLFUL. GOD LOVES SATAN AND ALL OF US.
Re: Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All by MeekGram7(m): 6:00pm On Nov 17, 2023
Colos

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Muslim Gay Epidemic They Hide From You / Yahweh's Real - My Vision Of Hell / Repairing The Altar Of God In Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.