Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,915 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All (6605 Views)

Why Can't God Just Forgive.... / Why Would God Kill Jesus Not The Devil? / Why Didnt God Kill Satan From The Onset? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All by Ola17: 9:08pm On Jun 20, 2021
kingxsamz:

grin True...
As if that wasn't enough, this god had to wipe out mankind with flood for the sins caused by this Satan, but didn't bother to wipe out Satan in the process. And after the genocide, sin still continued and became worse. After thousands of years, the god decided to kill its own son for the same sins caused by Satan instead of just killing Satan. Thousands of years have gone by again and yet sin is still present. Nawa.
The people who wrote these stories weren't intelligent enough to avoid such plot holes. grin

I’m sure NollyWood would’ve done a better job.

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All by Dtruthspeaker: 9:09pm On Jun 20, 2021
kingxsamz:

Is that why you're crying? grin grin grin
See insults every where.
Seems like I struck a nerve.

To see a foolish man in his foolishness is vexation of spirit and I do not want to keep calling you a fool.

kingxsamz:

And no, you haven't said anything reasonable to prove that your god is nothing like a mumu father.
You're not a child so I shouldn't be telling you of the difference between a deliberate act done by a god by keeping a harmful substance in the midst of its children in order to see if they would touch that harmful substance and a Father who tries his best by keeping away harmful substances from his children so they don't ever get hurt.

Repeating yourself is not a rebuttal!

kingxsamz:

Seems like you forgot to put your thinking cap on today. grin

To make fun of fools is not a good thing and I do not want to do that!

kingxsamz:

Wow, you mean the all knowing, all powerful and all loving god decided to create a world in which the most basic things can kill its creations? Wonderful. cheesy
Such a wise, intelligent and loving god.
LordReed come see something abeg. grin grin grin

Fool! There would be nothing like the Sweet Taste of Victory, Pleasure of Achievement and Celebration of Success if there was nothing to overcome. That is the difference between a man and his phone.
Re: Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All by Dtruthspeaker: 9:21pm On Jun 20, 2021
Ola17:
So many assumptions.

Are you not the one assuming "children", when it was written man and woman and not boy and girl or child?

Now that I have answered you, it is now you remembered it was assumption, meanwhile you spoke based on assumptions.

So you can not rebut!

Ola17:

Did the Bible record that satan tried tricking Adam into eating the forbidden fruit?

Repeating a question already answered is not a rebuttal but proof of inability to respond.

Ola17:

A world where living things have to eat each other to survive doesn’t look like a well thought out one.

Change of Post and Departure from Topic!

We are not talking about eating to survive but about living with dangerous things.
Re: Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All by kingxsamz(m): 9:31pm On Jun 20, 2021
Ola17:

I’m sure NollyWood would’ve done a better job.

grin grin grin
Re: Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All by Ola17: 9:31pm On Jun 20, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Are you not the one assuming "children", when it was written man and woman and not boy and girl or child?

Now that I have answered you, it is now you remembered it was assumption, meanwhile you spoke based on assumptions.

So you can not rebut!

Repeating a question already answered is not a rebuttal but proof of inability to respond.

Change of Post and Departure from Topic!

We are not talking about eating to survive but about living with dangerous things.

I’m not predisposed to circular arguments.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All by Dtruthspeaker: 9:37pm On Jun 20, 2021
Ola17:

I’m not predisposed to circular arguments.

That's what happens when you are unable to give a cogent and reasonable reply but seeking to repeat what has been answered.
Re: Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All by kingxsamz(m): 9:40pm On Jun 20, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

To see a foolish man in his foolishness is vexation of spirit and I do not want to keep calling you a fool.

Repeating yourself is not a rebuttal!

To make fun of fools is not a good thing and I do not want to do that!

Omo, no more laughing emojis? grin grin
This one pain you o. This your tears tonight, I hope all is well? grin grin
You still haven't proved to me that your god isn't a mumu father, and all you have done is compare apples with Oranges.
From homework/classwork to breathing of air and laying your bed, the poor analogies you have made have no correlation to the topic at hand. Next time do better. Or ask your fellow bible scholars to help you out cus you seem stuck and helpless in this convo. That's why your post are filled with more insults and less sensible points. grin grin grin

There would be nothing like the Sweet Taste of Victory, Pleasure of Achievement and Celebration of Success if there was nothing to overcome. That is the difference between a man and his phone.

Eyah, sounds like someone is making excuses for the bad choices his god made.
But it's all good bro.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All by Dtruthspeaker: 9:52pm On Jun 20, 2021
kingxsamz:

Omo, no more laughing emojis? grin grin

I know the pain and suffering you have been going through and I do not want to add to it.

kingxsamz:

This one pain you o. This your tears tonight, I hope all is well? grin grin

I am very fine and as I said up here, l think it good to let you suffer your suffer without adding to it.

kingxsamz:

You still haven't proved to me that your god isn't a mumu father, and all you have done is compare apples with Oranges.
From homework/classwork to breathing of air and laying your bed, the poor analogies you have made have no correlation to the topic at hand.

As always, the mere fact that you are unable to reasonably rebut my response, is sufficient.

kingxsamz:

Eyah, sounds like someone is making excuses for the bad choices his god made.
But it's all good bro.

Sounds to me that you do not have a reasonable rebuttal to my response. So it's all good!
Re: Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All by kingxsamz(m): 10:05pm On Jun 20, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

I know the pain and suffering you have been going through and I do not want to add to it.

I am very fine and as I said up here, l think it good to let you suffer your suffer without adding to it.

As always, the mere fact that you are unable to reasonably rebut my response, is sufficient.

Sounds to me that you do not have a reasonable rebuttal to my response. So it's all good!

Baba say na rebuttal. grin grin grin
Na your way be that na.
You haven't dropped any reasonable answer, and I've already pointed out your failed logic and comparisons, but you had to result to insults because body don dey pepper you. grin grin I understand your pains, but you'll be fine. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All by Dtruthspeaker: 10:09pm On Jun 20, 2021
kingxsamz:

Baba say na rebuttal. grin grin grin
Na your way be that na.
You haven't dropped any reasonable answer, and I've already pointed out your failed logic and comparisons, but you had to result to insults because body don dey pepper you. grin grin I understand your pains, but you'll be fine. grin grin grin

As long as you no rebut and na you dey repeat wetin you don talk before, I dey ok.
Re: Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All by LordReed(m): 10:17pm On Jun 20, 2021
kingxsamz:

Is that why you're crying? grin grin grin
See insults every where.
Seems like I struck a nerve.
And no, you haven't said anything reasonable to prove that your god is nothing like a mumu father.
You're not a child so I shouldn't be telling you of the difference between a deliberate act done by a god by keeping a harmful substance in the midst of its children in order to see if they would touch that harmful substance and a Father who tries his best by keeping away harmful substances from his children so they don't ever get hurt.
Seems like you forgot to put your thinking cap on today. grin

Wow, you mean the all knowing, all powerful and all loving god decided to create a world in which the most basic things can kill its creations? Wonderful. cheesy
Such a wise, intelligent and loving god.
LordReed come see something abeg. grin grin grin

Stockholm syndrome. They've been held captive for so long they are now siding with the captor. Even though the captor is nothing but some idea in an ancient book.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All by kingxsamz(m): 11:01pm On Jun 20, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

As long as you no rebut and na you dey repeat wetin you don talk before, I dey ok.

grin grin grin
You and your other colleague abi na your alternate account don disgrace una sef today.
That wan disguise run comot out of shame, na your turn now.
Abeg goodnight. No too reason am, you'll be fine. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All by KnownUnknown: 3:38am On Jun 21, 2021
Ola17:

A world where living things have to eat each other to survive doesn’t look like a well thought out one.

I once saw a video of a hyena sneak up on a water Buffalo, grab the Buffalo’s scrotum, and ripped it off for lunch. Did I mention that the Buffalo was alive and happily chewing cud prior to his balls ending up in the fangs of the hyena?

I wonder what the buffalo would think of the human idea of a benevolent god who designed such a horror show.

Also reminds me of their perfectly “ordered” universe. Check out our solar system. Eight planets, four entirely full of gas. If viewed from the theists’ perspective, one has to ask the purpose of Uranus. A planet theorized to have the smell of rotten eggs based on its composition.

I can imagine a school of gods where the gods create universes as part of their curriculum. The god of this universe probably gets a failing grade for the atrocious design and horror showgrin

4 Likes

Re: Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All by hupernikao: 9:17am On Jun 21, 2021
kingxsamz:

grin grin... An all powerful god killing itself in order to correct its mistakes. grin. This story is wonderful.

Where exactly did you get this from or just an imagination or error of not paying attention?
Re: Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All by hupernikao: 9:21am On Jun 21, 2021
LordReed:

LoL! Smart question, one the storytellers can't answer because the story is already set and they can't alter it cos it'll make them look foolish. Given the size of this universe any god capable of creating such a thing would not even need to blink to eliminate a nuisance but here we have them making excuses for their ever bumbling god. Even declaring their god so incompetent that he needs to commit "suicide by cop" to fix his own plan.

where did you get your submission up there from, is it an imagination or an issue of not reading properly.
Re: Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All by kingxsamz(m): 9:39am On Jun 21, 2021
hupernikao:

Where exactly did you get this from or just an imagination or error of not paying attention?

Is Jesus not God again? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All by LordReed(m): 9:41am On Jun 21, 2021
hupernikao:

where did you get your submission up there from, is it an imagination or an issue of not reading properly.

I put "suicide by cop" in parentheses because it is a paraphrasing of the tale. Suicide by cop is when a person wants to die but instead of dying by their own hand, they provoke the authorities to kill them by manipulating the circumstances to force the hand of the authorities. Sure there were no cops in the days in which the story is set but soldiers where effectively doubling as a civil law enforcement. Jesus supposedly died by the hand of the soldiers after manipulating events to force that conclusion. That is essentially "suicide by cop".

1 Like

Re: Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All by kingxsamz(m): 9:41am On Jun 21, 2021
KnownUnknown:

I can imagine a school of gods where the gods create universes as part of their curriculum. The god of this universe probably gets a failing grade for the atrocious design and horror showgrin

I wonder why no one thinks in this direction. grin grin grin
It's a funny thought though.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All by LordReed(m): 9:45am On Jun 21, 2021
kingxsamz:

I wonder why no one thinks in this direction. grin grin grin
It's a funny thought though.

Oh you need to watch Darkmatter2525's YouTube series, it's based on this premise. It's called Power Corrupts here's the link: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLv--V1yc2QDJi6hFNhur3iAsyFpXRtB8w
It's so well scripted, it would make an awesome movie.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All by Image123(m): 9:52am On Jun 21, 2021
LordReed:

I put "suicide by cop" in parentheses because it is a paraphrasing of the tale. Suicide by cop is when a person wants to die but instead of dying by their own hand, they provoke the authorities to kill them by manipulating the circumstances to force the hand of the authorities. Sure there were no cops in the days in which the story is set but soldiers where effectively doubling as a civil law enforcement. Jesus supposedly died by the hand of the soldiers after manipulating events to force that conclusion. That is essentially "suicide by cop".

Lol, find all the names and grammar to soothe your soul but it's not going to be soothed. You'll still be talking about this same Jesus every day till you die, not any of the other millions of gods, only Jesus. Special Jesus Christ.
Re: Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All by kingxsamz(m): 10:04am On Jun 21, 2021
LordReed:

Oh you need to watch Darkmatter2525's YouTube series, it's based on this premise. It's called Power Corrupts here's the link: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLv--V1yc2QDJi6hFNhur3iAsyFpXRtB8w
It's so well scripted, it would make an awesome movie.

I love that channel.
A lot of good stuff in there..
I'm not sure any curious Christian can go in there and spend an hour on that channel and come out the same.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All by LordReed(m): 10:17am On Jun 21, 2021
Image123:

Lol, find all the names and grammar to soothe your soul but it's not going to be soothed. You'll still be talking about this same Jesus every day till you die, not any of the other millions of gods, only Jesus. Special Jesus Christ.

Lagbaja Nothing For You!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fd-MeDtmIbA

1 Like

Re: Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All by LordReed(m): 10:20am On Jun 21, 2021
kingxsamz:

I love that channel.
A lot of good stuff in there..
I'm not sure any curious Christian can go in there and spend an hour on that channel and come out the same.

That's a problem they refuse to recognise. If you need to wall off your belief from reasoning and criticism then it shows you are afraid it can't withstand them.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All by Image123(m): 11:08am On Jun 21, 2021
LordReed:

That's a problem they refuse to recognise. If you need to wall off your belief from reasoning and criticism then it shows you are afraid it can't withstand them.

The man in the mirror, lol. We've not only shown but proven it, glory to God.
Re: Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All by LordReed(m): 11:19am On Jun 21, 2021
Image123:

The man in the mirror, lol. We've not only shown but proven it, glory to God.
Lagbaja Nothing For You!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fd-MeDtmIbA

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All by kingxsamz(m): 11:22am On Jun 21, 2021
LordReed:

True. The truth scares them.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All by kingxsamz(m): 11:22am On Jun 21, 2021
Re: Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All by Bishopkingsley(m): 5:13pm On Jun 21, 2021
iramure:
I came across two ladies who identified themselves with a popular penticoastal church in Nigeria. After series of preaching urging me to accept the white jesus who died for my sake and reject the devil who is responsible for all the evil in this world. I then asked them that why is it hard for the Almighty God to eliminate the devil so that the world can be at peace?. None could provide any convincing answer.
Now why would Alimghty and caring God choose to kill his only begotten son to die for my sake while still allowing the main culprit to roam about killing and causing more pains to humanity. Can someone help me out?

Many reasons in the Scriptures

But just accept God is in control
Re: Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:36pm On Jun 21, 2021
kingxsamz:

So was the god scared of humans when it drowned the entire world except Noah? grin

Sin killed them. Not God directly
Re: Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All by kingxsamz(m): 6:50pm On Jun 21, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

Sin killed them. Not God directly

But Satans sin, rebellion, and plan to dethrone the Christian god did not kill him?
Did you even think about what you wrote?

1 Like

Re: Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All by Image123(m): 8:00pm On Jun 21, 2021
kingxsamz:

But Satans sin, rebellion, and plan to dethrone the Christian god did not kill him?
Did you even think about what you wrote?

How long will you continue in total folly, satan is a spirit, not a human being. BTW, you don't even know the meaning of the "death" to boot.
Re: Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All by iramure(m): 9:11pm On Jun 21, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Many reasons in the Scriptures

But just accept God is in control
ok o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Bible Says There Is No Such Person Named Abraham Hagar And Sarah / Sister Linder's Confession About Heaven And Fake Pastors True Or False? / Awesome Free E- Books Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.