Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Governor Wike Commissions Secondary School At Eleme In Rivers State - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Governor Wike Commissions Secondary School At Eleme In Rivers State (31600 Views)

Why I Dropped Out Of Medical School At 500L, Ended Up As Cart Pusher –benue Man / Can I Still Go Back To School At 23? / Panic In Eleme As Parents Storm Schools Over Vaccination (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Wike Commissions Secondary School At Eleme In Rivers State by emmykk(m): 11:11am On Jun 19, 2021
danilmo:

He built Fly over and 1 secondary school . Any other thing he has done??

Come let me compare him to Ondo State Governor..

I
List the tangible thing he has done since he assumed office. Minimum wage signing alone na wahala.. work kor..

Try visit Port Harcourt

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Commissions Secondary School At Eleme In Rivers State by kinguroko: 11:13am On Jun 19, 2021
EmmaJnr1:
Ndi Igbo kwenu
ubigbo LGA Biafrans more igbotic than Enugu

Rivers is Igbo state
Delta is Igbo state (Except for few other location)
up biafrans, Up the eastern region of Biafra, great nation in Africa with my oduduwa great friends. Oduduwa and Biafrans are great people. One love
..must you involved Biafra..lol
Re: Governor Wike Commissions Secondary School At Eleme In Rivers State by Sebastine1994(m): 11:14am On Jun 19, 2021
grandstar:

Saudi Arabia should stop wasting its time.

As long as it's people are lazy and all want a government Job, no amount of reform will work. Crude oil revenues have made the locals lazy.

93% of all Kuwait that work do so for the government. In almost all Gulf states, a majority work for the state.

To change it is proving impossible as the pampering is what gives the absolute monarchs their legitimacy to rule.

guy you are smart. they are like spoilt kids, government jobs gave them enough time to carry Islam like gala on their head. already they scraped the cpvpv( Islamic police). I want to see how they would comprise survival for religion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Commissions Secondary School At Eleme In Rivers State by gifteddion(m): 11:14am On Jun 19, 2021
But thats the School Amaechi built and commission it na haba why is Governor wike decieving people outside the STATE, people wey no know go think say na WIKE build the school
Re: Governor Wike Commissions Secondary School At Eleme In Rivers State by dmbb: 11:15am On Jun 19, 2021
He is gradually learning from Zulum well-done Wike
Re: Governor Wike Commissions Secondary School At Eleme In Rivers State by Afobaba33(m): 11:21am On Jun 19, 2021
the infrastructure is better than some university
Good one wike,although I don't like you !
Re: Governor Wike Commissions Secondary School At Eleme In Rivers State by Bahamas95(m): 11:21am On Jun 19, 2021
What's so special about this sh!t? ....Is it not what they were elected to do?

Rubbish!

Re: Governor Wike Commissions Secondary School At Eleme In Rivers State by Anymoment: 11:23am On Jun 19, 2021
Na wa o, this man receives the highest federal allocation in Nigeria and delta state, despite everything rivers state still don’t have anything to show for it except flyovers, judging by the funds and foundation wike has at his disposal he is one of the worse performing governors in Nigeria, my state governor obaseki takes the award for the most useless governor in Nigeria, in first term people were complaining he was only signing MOUs but now that the mad has been re-elected he doesn’t even sign any MOU again sef, he’s just running edo state like a beer parlor.
dorodee:
Talk and do.... But for the small arrogance of Wike, this man is the best presidential material out of all the governors. Very firm and progressional.
Re: Governor Wike Commissions Secondary School At Eleme In Rivers State by NosaHenry(m): 11:29am On Jun 19, 2021
lilvicky68:
Give the school 3 years highest...them go spoil all the equipments finish..begin dey carry chair from house go school..
If you are truly educated you should have known that there is nothing like equipments
Re: Governor Wike Commissions Secondary School At Eleme In Rivers State by Abagworo(m): 11:30am On Jun 19, 2021
IPOB zone remembered. Neglect made people of that zone seek succor in the arms of IPOB
Re: Governor Wike Commissions Secondary School At Eleme In Rivers State by Abagworo(m): 11:33am On Jun 19, 2021
gifteddion:
But thats the School Amaechi built and commission it na haba why is Governor wike decieving people outside the STATE, people wey no know go think say na WIKE build the school

Amaechi's own is 10 times bigger but I guess it has as usual been vandalized. I wept when I saw the one at Igbodo.
Re: Governor Wike Commissions Secondary School At Eleme In Rivers State by meccuno: 11:37am On Jun 19, 2021
EmmaJnr1:
Ndi Igbo kwenu

Rivers is Igbo state
up biafrans, Up the eastern region of Biafra, great nation in Africa with my oduduwa great friends. Oduduwa and Biafrans are great people. One love
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Governor Wike Commissions Secondary School At Eleme In Rivers State by klacikokizo(m): 11:45am On Jun 19, 2021
Airtel UNLIMITED DATA CHEAT available...*

For just *#1000*

Works perfectly for android only.

Browse and download without limits.

Make payments and send the proof of payment and I would send you a DM 07038648862

I'll send the files to you .

Bank Name: Kuda Microfinance Bank
Account Name: Promise Nnamdi
Account Number: 2001213124
Re: Governor Wike Commissions Secondary School At Eleme In Rivers State by lilvicky68(m): 11:52am On Jun 19, 2021
NosaHenry:

If you are truly educated you should have known that there is nothing like equipments
Lol.. did I say I'm educated?
Re: Governor Wike Commissions Secondary School At Eleme In Rivers State by fujirice: 11:59am On Jun 19, 2021
Please give me this school to administer and in 10 years time, it’ll still be sparkling like this. cry
Re: Governor Wike Commissions Secondary School At Eleme In Rivers State by IPIGSRMUMUS: 12:01pm On Jun 19, 2021
[[s]quote author=EmmaJnr1 post=102860790]Ndi Igbo kwenu

Rivers is Igbo state
up biafrans, Up the eastern region of Biafra, great nation in Africa with my oduduwa great friends. Oduduwa and Biafrans are great people. One love[/quote][/s]

Stop claiming something that doesn't belong to you. What's the difference between you and those so called Fulani that wants to take over other people's land?
Re: Governor Wike Commissions Secondary School At Eleme In Rivers State by tempusfugit: 12:02pm On Jun 19, 2021
Even borno got better strutture
Indispensable85:
Obaseki come and see your mate.
Failed governor!
Kudos to wike jooor......
A performer is a performer ,it has nothing to do with party.
Public schools in Edo are on life support.
Re: Governor Wike Commissions Secondary School At Eleme In Rivers State by tempusfugit: 12:09pm On Jun 19, 2021
All he does to speak big big grammar around and 419 laugh, meanwhile Benin is getting worst, everywhere is dirty and rough people setting up shops anywhere they like, things re getting expensive because of yahoo yahoo guys, Benin has potential but the governors re useless and clueless
Anymoment:
Most public schools in edo state are in rotting stage since obaseki came to office, in my whole life I have never seen a governor as useless as obaseki is but it baffles me my fellow edolites are keeping mute.
Re: Governor Wike Commissions Secondary School At Eleme In Rivers State by tempusfugit: 12:13pm On Jun 19, 2021
Fly overs ooo not 1 not 2 not 3
danilmo:

I
List the tangible thing he has done since he assumed office. Minimum wage signing alone na wahala.. work kor..
Re: Governor Wike Commissions Secondary School At Eleme In Rivers State by BIGKemsey(m): 12:22pm On Jun 19, 2021
lilvicky68:
Give the school 3 years highest...them go spoil all the equipments finish..begin dey carry chair from house go school..

Really?? That's how they do in your state? Sorry oh, our people here value education so much. The modern primary schools Amaechi built over 7yrs ago are still looking very beautiful today. Be calming down small
Re: Governor Wike Commissions Secondary School At Eleme In Rivers State by AmazingELixir: 12:22pm On Jun 19, 2021
[[s]quote author=EmmaJnr1 post=102860790]Ndi Igbo kwenu

Rivers is Igbo state
up biafrans, Up the eastern region of Biafra, great nation in Africa with my oduduwa great friends. Oduduwa and Biafrans are great people. One love[/quote][/s]

Rivers state has no business with Biafra
Re: Governor Wike Commissions Secondary School At Eleme In Rivers State by AmazingELixir: 12:43pm On Jun 19, 2021
danilmo:

I

When you can't even read and understand that 2 schools were commissioned on that write up..how can you comprehend when other projects he executed are listed for you...

My friend gaan eat I think you're hungry.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Commissions Secondary School At Eleme In Rivers State by danilmo: 12:55pm On Jun 19, 2021
emmykk:

Try visit Port Harcourt

I stay in PH bro.. anything apart from this school and flyovers??
Re: Governor Wike Commissions Secondary School At Eleme In Rivers State by danilmo: 1:00pm On Jun 19, 2021
AmazingELixir:

When you can't even read and understand that 2 schools were commissioned on that write up..how can you comprehend when other projects he executed are listed for you...

My friend gaan eat I think you're hungry.

U aren't even ashamed.. ok 2 schhol. 6 flyover. What else??

And Wike and Delta collect the highest allocation across federation.

Gov. Mimiko in Ondo built something better than this crap across the whole 18 local government..

Just last week Gov Aketi bought 18 grade machines for the whole 18 LGA.. Wike built 2 school and fiam(he is Mr Project)..

And for ur info go and check Aketi 100 days in office.. at least 50 of the 100 project has dusted this thing u called arxhievement..

Even Bornu of Zulum seems to be better off in governance than this noise maker here..

Don't worry I won't compare him to Sanwo Olu Cox that one is on another level.
Common 30k minimum wage is like rocket science. River of all state.

U people deserve ur type of leader as swear.
Re: Governor Wike Commissions Secondary School At Eleme In Rivers State by AmazingELixir: 1:14pm On Jun 19, 2021
danilmo:

U aren't even ashamed.. ok 2 schhol. 6 flyover. What else??

And Wike and Delta collect the highest allocation across federation.

Gov. Mimiko in Ondo built something better than this crap across the whole 18 local government..

Just last week Gov Aketi bought 18 grade machines for the whole 18 LGA.. Wike built 2 school and fiam(he is Mr Project)..

And for ur info go and check Aketi 100 days in office.. at least 50 of the 100 project has dusted this thing u called arxhievement..

Even Bornu of Zulum seems to be better off in governance than this noise maker here..

Don't worry I won't compare him to Sanwo Olu Cox that one is on another level.
Common 30k minimum wage is like rocket science. River of all state.

U people deserve ur type of leader as swear.

I have no energy to banter with an ignorant person...just go the Rivers state government site and see for yourself..
Re: Governor Wike Commissions Secondary School At Eleme In Rivers State by danilmo: 1:22pm On Jun 19, 2021
AmazingELixir:

I have no energy to banter with an ignorant person...just go the Rivers state government site and see for yourself..

Which one is River State government site now. Lol.

Employment case, wen was the last time Rivers State government employed?? FYI Ondo just employed 2000 civil servant last 3 month.

Wetin dey the site??

Last month Wike laid foundation for River State University college of medicine, something that Ondo state did and completed the teaching hospital self for her University of Medicine Ondo.

Abeg go and sit down..

How many PP investment entered Rivers since Wike landed in Rivers house?? I can tell u abt Ondo state own without telling u to visit one yeye website..

U see this SS state, Rivers, Delta, Bayelsa ehn?? I'm looking for what they are doing with their huge double allocation.. 10Billion Monthly + 13 percent derivation.. lol..

Just men in South gallivanting and sharing giverny money upadan.. naso e do sorry go dash 500Million to one state. Mtch.
Re: Governor Wike Commissions Secondary School At Eleme In Rivers State by olowo1930: 1:40pm On Jun 19, 2021
Nigerian with African mentality. How do you expect a governor to make himself a Repairer, you people will call him weak leader. This is commending, I pray the project should its purpose
Re: Governor Wike Commissions Secondary School At Eleme In Rivers State by Chuka200: 1:57pm On Jun 19, 2021
tonye33:
EDUCATION

Gov. Wike commissions Government Secondary School Eteo, Eleme LGA and Government Secondary School Obeakpu-Ndoki, Oyigbo LGA.

*Set to award the construction of Express-Afam-Obete road in Oyigbo LGA and Nchia internal roads in Eleme LGA.

#PHTwitterCommunity

Wike is too much.. A man for the people..
Re: Governor Wike Commissions Secondary School At Eleme In Rivers State by Indispensable85(m): 2:22pm On Jun 19, 2021
tempusfugit:
Even borno got better strutture

I saw that of bornu yesterday.
It's a shame that Obaseki will abandon public schools in Edo state.
The schools are in horrible state.
I can't explain why he stopped the schools renovation program started by his predecessor.
It was a laudable program. My alma mater benefited from it then.
Re: Governor Wike Commissions Secondary School At Eleme In Rivers State by Indispensable85(m): 2:25pm On Jun 19, 2021
Anymoment:
Most public schools in edo state are in rotting stage since obaseki came to office, in my whole life I have never seen a governor as useless as obaseki is but it baffles me my fellow edolites are keeping mute.

They should continue to keep silent.
They're only interested in stomach infrastructure.
There's no major development in infrastructure in Edo state for 5yrs now.
So much noise and little on ground.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ssce Result Expired After 5 Years / Lady Who Survived A Car Crash That Killed Her Entire Family, Bags PhD At 27 / Unilag Purchases New Beds, Fumigates Hostels (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.