Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,494 members, 7,823,156 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Why I rejected Biafra of only S’East Igbo states – Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I rejected Biafra of only S’East Igbo states – Nnamdi Kanu (2721 Views)

2023: Rivers State Rejected Obi Like We Rejected Biafra / Why I Rejected Biafra Of Only S’east Igbo States – Nnamdi Kanu / Uche Okwukwu: APC To Win More Igbo States Before 2023– Ohanaeze SecretaryGeneral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I rejected Biafra of only S’East Igbo states – Nnamdi Kanu by bjdon: 8:35am On Jun 19, 2021
Sammy07:
Well.......

I thank God for Yoruba land, its very easy for South West to get out of Nigeria even alongside itshekiris, Okun and parts of kwara

As no Nigeria state surrounds us.

Please remove Edo from that your map. We have not in the SW and do not want to have anything to do with either Oduduwa or Biafra. Let us be.
Re: Why I rejected Biafra of only S’East Igbo states – Nnamdi Kanu by deantimes(m): 8:36am On Jun 19, 2021
Monogamy:

Nobody is taking their lands from them but the region where there land is currently in is in another region.

And Gowon the evil genius made sure that most of those lands do not share borders with SE states...

Na 2 options dey..

Carry the Igbo land outside Igbo region back to SE region

Or

Repeat the 1967

The land is in another region so they should leave it and join the South-East right? Don't reason through your anus you won't hear.

Go and tell the FG to merge all Igbo ancestral land annexed to other states and see if they won't go. You forgot Igbos in other states were added there to whittle down their influence.

In Nigeria today, you should know that Igbos are not afraid if need be to tow the 1967-1970 lines unlike us in the SS, particularly we in Akwa Ibom, we want our IBOM republic simple.

Add all Igbos in SS, Benue, Kogi back to SE and see if they won't have access to the sea unlike what some ignorant idiots claim the region is landlocked.

3 Likes

Re: Why I rejected Biafra of only S’East Igbo states – Nnamdi Kanu by esnbrutality: 8:37am On Jun 19, 2021
Yoruba claiming Akwa ibom....When i smash your conehead now ,you will switch moniker and continue your fake defense of Akwa Ibom, by claiming that IGBOs want to annex Akwa Ibom.

You are pathetic...
angry angry angry angry angry

Ekpeitit:
Focus on the map of Akwa Ibom state.
Re: Why I rejected Biafra of only S’East Igbo states – Nnamdi Kanu by Sammy07: 8:38am On Jun 19, 2021
esnbrutality:
See as you are claiming 'itsekiri" and nobody countered you...but see as your brothers are running mad ..when IGBO want to go with their Cousins. The foolishness isnt surprising..its a DNA thing. cheesy

Guy, you go school so?

Mention any Itshekiri that refused to be identify with Yoruba people.

Do you even know that there is OPC (Oodua people congress) in itshekiri? grin

You you know that the oracle that select current king (who will ascend the throne very soon) was conducted at Ile Ife?
grin

Itshekiri are not ikweeres that rejected their brothers

Travel and read, don't argue unnecessarily.

1 Like

Re: Why I rejected Biafra of only S’East Igbo states – Nnamdi Kanu by Sammy07: 8:39am On Jun 19, 2021
bjdon:

Please remove Edo from that your map. We have not in the SW and do not want to have anything to do with either Oduduwa or Biafra. Let us be.

Pls and pls, where did you see me type Edo? Or mention Edo?

What's in Edo that needed attention of Yoruba?
Lol

1 Like

Re: Why I rejected Biafra of only S’East Igbo states – Nnamdi Kanu by esnbrutality: 8:40am On Jun 19, 2021
See as you don dey lament....

Wetin concern me??.....See how you are convulsing over a matter that shouldn't make you scared. if "itsekiri" say they dont want your alliance what'll happen??

Sammy07:

Guy, you go school so?

Mention any Itshekiri that refused to be identify with Yoruba people.

Do you even know that there is OPC (Oodua people congress) in itshekiri? grin

You you know that the oracle that select current king (who will ascend the throne very soon) was conducted at Ile Ife?
grin

Itshekiri are not ikweeres that rejected their brothers

Travel and read, don't argue unnecessarily.

Re: Why I rejected Biafra of only S’East Igbo states – Nnamdi Kanu by Sammy07: 8:43am On Jun 19, 2021
esnbrutality:
See as you don dey lament....

Wetin concern me??.....See how you are convulsing over a matter that shouldn't make you scared. if "itsekiri" say they dont want your alliance what'll happen??

Lol, if they don't, then we leave them.
But they didn't why crying? grin

Just like Edo, they don't want alliance and we discard them (not that we needed them anyways).

Nah simple matter.
Re: Why I rejected Biafra of only S’East Igbo states – Nnamdi Kanu by durangokid: 8:44am On Jun 19, 2021
Sammy07:
Well.......

I thank God for Yoruba land, its very easy for South West to get out of Nigeria even alongside itshekiris, Okun and parts of kwara

As no Nigeria state surrounds us.
. Do you think Igbo land is surrounded ? This is united nation accepted map of Igbo land forget the illegal and wicked demarcated boundary that being shown

3 Likes

Re: Why I rejected Biafra of only S’East Igbo states – Nnamdi Kanu by Sammy07: 8:48am On Jun 19, 2021
durangokid:
. Do you think Igbo land is surrounded ? This is united nation accepted map of Igbo land forget the illegal and wicked demarcated boundary that being shown

Well, you know there are controversial that surrounds Rivers state.
If that's the map and the people are ready to identify with you guys, fine.

Because for now, only Oyingbo, And some parts of rivers accepts to be Igbo.

Even, Bonny self get issue.
Re: Why I rejected Biafra of only S’East Igbo states – Nnamdi Kanu by Ekpeitit(m): 8:49am On Jun 19, 2021
esnbrutality:
Yoruba claiming Akwa ibom....When i smash your conehead now ,you will switch moniker and continue your fake defense of Akwa Ibom, by claiming that IGBOs want to annex Akwa Ibom.

You are pathetic...

Re: Why I rejected Biafra of only S’East Igbo states – Nnamdi Kanu by Arkmanbuddy(m): 8:51am On Jun 19, 2021
Penguin2:
Akwa Ibom is on the project.

Cross River is on the project.

Anioma is on the project. (If they aren’t Biafrans, why did Murtala Muhammed massacre their sons?)

Bayelsa is on the project.

The saner part of Rivers is on the project.

Stupid Ikwerre can fuccccking vote to remain under subjugation for all I care.

What nonsense project are you talking about? The project that your governors are not in support of? How can you kickstart a project without the support of your leaders, the same people who should be at the forefront of the agitation.
Re: Why I rejected Biafra of only S’East Igbo states – Nnamdi Kanu by Ekpeitit(m): 8:51am On Jun 19, 2021
Arkmanbuddy:

What nonsense project are you talking about? The project that your governors are not in support of? How can you kickstart a project without the support of your leaders, the same people who should be at the forefront of the agitation.
esnbrutality:

You are pathetic...

Re: Why I rejected Biafra of only S’East Igbo states – Nnamdi Kanu by Ekpeitit(m): 8:53am On Jun 19, 2021
Can Igbos anex Akwa Ibom?
I dare you to try it.
Last time you tried, how did it end?
2 million of you died of hunger and 3 million died from the bullet.
Try it,this time it will be double boom boom.
Re: Why I rejected Biafra of only S’East Igbo states – Nnamdi Kanu by Monogamy: 8:57am On Jun 19, 2021
deantimes:

The land is in another region so they should leave it and join the South-East right? Don't reason through your anus you won't hear.

Go and tell the FG to merge all Igbo ancestral land annexed to other states and see if they won't go. You forgot Igbos in other states were added there to whittle down their influence.

In Nigeria today, you should know that Igbos are not afraid if need be to tow the 1967-1970 lines unlike us in the SS, particularly we in Akwa Ibom, we want our IBOM republic simple.

Add all Igbos in SS, Benue, Kogi back to SE and see if they won't have access to the sea unlike what some ignorant idiots claim the region is landlocked.

Yoruba lose some lands in Kwara, Kogi as well but they have moved on..

Why can't you people also move on except if their is a mission
Re: Why I rejected Biafra of only S’East Igbo states – Nnamdi Kanu by durangokid: 8:58am On Jun 19, 2021
Sammy07:

Well, you know there are controversial that surrounds Rivers state.
If that's the map and the people are ready to identify with you guys, fine.

Because for now, only Oyingbo, And some parts of rivers accepts to be Igbo.

Even, Bonny self get issue.
why do you think Nigeria lost the bakkassi or some otter countries like UK losing Falkland or Argentina this is because of these archiatic records when the case of boundary is contested at the world court you will know the outcome
Re: Why I rejected Biafra of only S’East Igbo states – Nnamdi Kanu by esnbrutality: 8:59am On Jun 19, 2021
What is your business with the so-called elders. Has Tinubu helped your life in anyway directly??

Did he build a hospital in your community??

Why is it that Yoruba zombie are so predictably foolish??

Guy...have some honor and stop being shallow..ATTACK AFONJA MIS-GOVERNANCE.

Leave IGBO people alone...!!

[quote author=Ekpeitit post=102871252][/quote]
Re: Why I rejected Biafra of only S’East Igbo states – Nnamdi Kanu by Sammy07: 8:59am On Jun 19, 2021
deantimes:

You dey ment.
Who divided Igbo's into South South and South East?

No be Alex the vice president?

Or he isn't Igbo again?
What was he eating when dividing Igbo's into delta and rivers?
I guess he's eating Ofe nsala

Ase oro
Re: Why I rejected Biafra of only S’East Igbo states – Nnamdi Kanu by esnbrutality: 9:00am On Jun 19, 2021
I WANT IGBO TO BE WITH US IN AKWA IBOM...THE RELATIONSHIP PREDATES EVEN INDEPENDENCE.

IS IT YOUR BUSINESS??

Sammy07:

Lol, if they don't, then we leave them.
But they didn't why crying? grin

Just like Edo, they don't want alliance and we discard them (not that we needed them anyways).

Nah simple matter.
Re: Why I rejected Biafra of only S’East Igbo states – Nnamdi Kanu by Sammy07: 9:03am On Jun 19, 2021
esnbrutality:
I WANT IGBO TO BE WITH US IN AKWA IBOM...THE RELATIONSHIP PREDATES EVEN INDEPENDENCE.

IS IT YOUR BUSINESS??

Show me where I mentioned igbo no be with u or akwa ibom in my comment and I'll credit you 100k.

E be like nah illiterate I dey follow talk self.
Re: Why I rejected Biafra of only S’East Igbo states – Nnamdi Kanu by Rugaria: 9:09am On Jun 19, 2021
Ekpeitit:
Can Igbos anex Akwa Ibom?
I dare you to try it.
Last time you tried, how did it end?
2 million of you died of hunger and 3 million died from the bullet.
Try it,this time it will be double boom boom.

Yoruba boy go and rest..
You too talk..
Open mouth paa paa paaaa..
Nobody is troubled by your rants..
Re: Why I rejected Biafra of only S’East Igbo states – Nnamdi Kanu by deantimes(m): 9:09am On Jun 19, 2021
Sammy07:

You dey ment.
Who divided Igbo's into South South and South East?

No be Alex the vice president?

Or he isn't Igbo again?
What was he eating when dividing Igbo's into delta and rivers?
I guess he's eating Ofe nsala

Ase oro

Alex created the six region? Continue being stupid, a feat that won't earn you my response again
Re: Why I rejected Biafra of only S’East Igbo states – Nnamdi Kanu by deantimes(m): 9:10am On Jun 19, 2021
Monogamy:

Yoruba lose some lands in Kwara, Kogi as well but they have moved on..

Why can't you people also move on except if their is a mission

Oga Igbos won't leave their brothers annexed to SS and other states. Know this and know peace.
Re: Why I rejected Biafra of only S’East Igbo states – Nnamdi Kanu by ejighikemeuwa: 9:10am On Jun 19, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
There's no biafra and never would be.

Stop deceiving the people
You are a foolish talker close your mouth.
Re: Why I rejected Biafra of only S’East Igbo states – Nnamdi Kanu by muykem: 9:12am On Jun 19, 2021
Just imagine how unintelligent someone calling himself a region leader can be? The world hate them out of jealous for their ingenuity, thesame people that are only prominent in drugs dealing.
Re: Why I rejected Biafra of only S’East Igbo states – Nnamdi Kanu by Sammy07: 9:14am On Jun 19, 2021
deantimes:

Alex created the six region? Continue being stupid, a feat that won't earn you my response again

Read and don't be ignorant.

Alex the vice president of shagari along side onabanjo divided Nigeria into 6 regions.

It was Alex idea and brain, onabanjo only supported him.

Abacha approved it.
No dey argue unnecessarily, What was he thinking when he was dividing Igbo's into Edo, Rivers, Delta, Kogi and Benue as you claimed?

1 Like

Re: Why I rejected Biafra of only S’East Igbo states – Nnamdi Kanu by Monogamy: 9:14am On Jun 19, 2021
deantimes:

Oga Igbos won't leave their brothers annexed to SS and other states. Know this and know peace.

I understand and I have given you two best options available in other to achieve that
Re: Why I rejected Biafra of only S’East Igbo states – Nnamdi Kanu by muykem: 9:21am On Jun 19, 2021
Simplyleo:
Who ask you?

And who even gave you biafla of 5 states?

Imagine a butterfly seeing itself as bird.

So you were offered biafla of 5 states and you rejected because the struggle for biafla is all about you and what you want.

And this clown has people drinking his urine. undecided
imagine, some of their graduates will still believe this lies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I rejected Biafra of only S’East Igbo states – Nnamdi Kanu by muykem: 9:24am On Jun 19, 2021
Penguin2:
Akwa Ibom is on the project.

Cross River is on the project.

Anioma is on the project. (If they aren’t Biafrans, why did Murtala Muhammed massacre their sons?)

Bayelsa is on the project.

The saner part of Rivers is on the project.

Stupid Ikwerre can fuccccking vote to remain under subjugation for all I care.
Are you alright? Please remove Bayelsa from your that trash.
Re: Why I rejected Biafra of only S’East Igbo states – Nnamdi Kanu by esnbrutality: 9:30am On Jun 19, 2021
Your life rotates on IGBO fixation.

Your "itsekiri" lamentations is more or less your subtle but foolish "attach by force"

A Benin Youth on this thread "discharged you" and you started yarning dust.

as things stand what makes you feel that all these tribes need Afonja as Neighbors..??

Why i like IGBO people so much is that they are even calling for a referendum...so that they can leave the power to join Biafra or Not in the hands of the people....but you dont want to give "itsekiri" that choice. is it right if i call you a land grabber??

Just understand this point....

I LIKE IGBO PEOPLE AND ITS VERY CERTAIN THAT BIAFRA WILL BE THE PRIDE OF AFRICA!

Sammy07:

Show me where I mentioned igbo no be with u or akwa ibom in my comment and I'll credit you 100k.

E be like nah illiterate I dey follow talk self.

1 Like

Re: Why I rejected Biafra of only S’East Igbo states – Nnamdi Kanu by Sammy07: 9:38am On Jun 19, 2021
[s]
esnbrutality:
Your life rotates on IGBO fixation.

Your "itsekiri" lamentations is more or less your subtle but foolish "attach by force"

A Benin Youth on this thread "discharged you" and you started yarning dust.

as things stand what makes you feel that all these tribes need Afonja as Neighbors..??

Why i like IGBO people so much is that they are even calling for a referendum...so that they can leave the power to join Biafra or Not in the hands of the people....but you dont want to give "itsekiri" that choice. is it right if i call you a land grabber??

Just understand this point....

I LIKE IGBO PEOPLE AND ITS VERY CERTAIN THAT BIAFRA WILL BE THE PRIDE OF AFRICA!

[/s]

I no say you never eaten, join me
And reset ur brain.

I'm busy to be reading trash

Re: Why I rejected Biafra of only S’East Igbo states – Nnamdi Kanu by faceland: 9:40am On Jun 19, 2021
Simplyleo:
Who ask you?

And who even gave you biafla of 5 states?

Imagine a butterfly seeing itself as bird.

So you were offered biafla of 5 states and you rejected because the struggle for biafla is all about you and what you want.

And this clown has people drinking his urine. undecided

The boy talks as if he is drunk. Another one is Asari Dokubo. Why can they be like Tompolo and just take actions.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

These Are The Fulani Herdsmen Killing People In Anambra. / Most Indebted States As At September 2022 (picture) / Ojukwu Vs Adaka Oboro, Who Is A Villain And Hero?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.