Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,382 members, 7,822,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Why I rejected Biafra of only S’East Igbo states – Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I rejected Biafra of only S’East Igbo states – Nnamdi Kanu (2720 Views)

2023: Rivers State Rejected Obi Like We Rejected Biafra / Why I Rejected Biafra Of Only S’east Igbo States – Nnamdi Kanu / Uche Okwukwu: APC To Win More Igbo States Before 2023– Ohanaeze SecretaryGeneral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I rejected Biafra of only S’East Igbo states – Nnamdi Kanu by bjdon: 9:46am On Jun 19, 2021
Sammy07:

Pls and pls, where did you see me type Edo? Or mention Edo?

What's in Edo that needed attention of Yoruba?
Lol

Look at the map you posted abi has all that Amala affected your eyesight�

Anyway as long as we understand each other no wahala. Edo and Yoruba can be close and friendly neighbours.
Re: Why I rejected Biafra of only S’East Igbo states – Nnamdi Kanu by Sammy07: 9:52am On Jun 19, 2021
bjdon:

Look at the map you posted abi has all that Amala affected your eyesight�

Anyway as long as we understand each other no wahala. Edo and Yoruba can be close and friendly neighbours.

This is my comment bro
E be like say you never eaten, not to understand my comment.

I didn't even mention Edo, lol

Sammy07:
Well.......

I thank God for Yoruba land, its very easy for South West to get out of Nigeria even alongside itshekiris, Okun and parts of kwara

As no Nigeria state surrounds us.

And this is the map.

Re: Why I rejected Biafra of only S’East Igbo states – Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 19, 2021
Naajjii:

You are daydreaming, it sounds sweet the way you select these tribes to fit into your fraudulent biafra. The only biafra that can happen is IGBO Nyamiri only biafra other than that you will remain in Dot in circle sitution. If you think we are joking try and annex these tribes and see
You are an Urchin.
We will only have to Clap our hand and squeeze you and your kind when that time comes.

Show yourself on that day and loose your head.
Re: Why I rejected Biafra of only S’East Igbo states – Nnamdi Kanu by blues234: 10:10am On Jun 19, 2021
This guy just keep yarning dust. Who will want to join the type of Biafra you are championing?
An ill thought venture, with no road map, but total chaos and hard speeches that undermine
the freedom of those you claim you want to liberate. Even in your organization, freedom of speech
is muzzled. Say anything that question some of your position, and your online minions will attack
with ferocity.
You opened your mouth to insult the Igbo race. Biafra will come, but never through you, because you are too un-court
and brutish to lead the Igbo nation.
Re: Why I rejected Biafra of only S’East Igbo states – Nnamdi Kanu by esnbrutality: 10:32am On Jun 19, 2021
Is that "shit" what you eat?? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hunger has really made you guys slow. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Sai Baba..again bro

Sammy07:

I no say you never eaten, join me
And reset ur brain.

I'm busy to be reading trash
Re: Why I rejected Biafra of only S’East Igbo states – Nnamdi Kanu by Sammy07: 10:34am On Jun 19, 2021
[s]
esnbrutality:
Is that "shit" what you eat?? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hunger has really made you guys slow. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Sai Baba..again bro

[/s]

Show ur recent transactions, cos I'm sure I can feed ur families.
From ur generation to 4th generation.

Broke creek dweller
Re: Why I rejected Biafra of only S’East Igbo states – Nnamdi Kanu by bjdon: 10:40am On Jun 19, 2021
Sammy07:

This is my comment bro
E be like say you never eaten, not to understand my comment.

I didn't even mention Edo, lol

And this is the map.
Nothing spoil. I hope Oduduwa republic will allow visa free travel for their Edo cousins sha. Would be a shame if I need visa to come and attend better Owambe in Lagos!
Re: Why I rejected Biafra of only S’East Igbo states – Nnamdi Kanu by Sammy07: 10:41am On Jun 19, 2021
bjdon:

Nothing spoil. I hope Oduduwa republic will allow visa free travel for their Edo cousins sha. Would be a shame if I need visa to come and attend better Owambe in Lagos!

Sure.
Re: Why I rejected Biafra of only S’East Igbo states – Nnamdi Kanu by esnbrutality: 10:46am On Jun 19, 2021
You posted a very malnourished and dirty food source and you are desperately trying to pass yourself off as RICH??

You see "i can drink garri and beans" in the morning but that doesnt make me a "Poor" man ...its what i want.

But as you posted that shit and celebrated it as if it was a 5 course meal...it shows that you are desperately hungry and extremely broke.

Go and help your deplorable life...hunger is really dealing with you people in the Southwest...

Sai Baba!!
grin grin grin grin

Sammy07:

Show ur recent transactions, cos I'm sure I can feed ur families.
From ur generation to 4th generation.

Broke creek dweller
Re: Why I rejected Biafra of only S’East Igbo states – Nnamdi Kanu by Sammy07: 10:46am On Jun 19, 2021
esnbrutality:
You posted a very malnourished and dirty food source and you are desperately trying to pass yourself off as RICH??

You see "i can drink garri and beans" in the morning but that doesnt make me a "Poor" man ...its what i want.

But as you posted that shit and celebrated it as if it was a 5 course meal...it shows that you are desperately hungry and extremely broke.

Go and help your deplorable life...hunger is really dealing with you people in the Southwest...

Sai Baba!!
grin grin grin grin

Can u pls attend the challenge grin
No long talks
Re: Why I rejected Biafra of only S’East Igbo states – Nnamdi Kanu by esnbrutality: 10:58am On Jun 19, 2021
Why...to show what exactly??....Wealth angry angry angry angry angry angry

You are really a "broke a**ed chap. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Go and finish your food...you are a kid... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Sammy07:

Can u pls attend the challenge grin
No long talks
Re: Why I rejected Biafra of only S’East Igbo states – Nnamdi Kanu by Ojiofor: 11:10am On Jun 19, 2021
Monogamy:

Can't you people tell those Igbos in other region to relocate to any of the SE states?

Moreover, what have Igbo as a region done for those Igbos outside SE in terms of development, projects?

Relocate from their ancestral land because a man from Sokoto says so?
Re: Why I rejected Biafra of only S’East Igbo states – Nnamdi Kanu by Arkmanbuddy(m): 11:11am On Jun 19, 2021
Kanu doesn't know what he's doing...he doesn't even know what he's saying.
Re: Why I rejected Biafra of only S’East Igbo states – Nnamdi Kanu by Monogamy: 11:13am On Jun 19, 2021
Ojiofor:

Relocate from their ancestral land because a man from Sokoto says so?

Let me ask,if you were given a chance to pick just one?

Between your people and the land, who would you choose?
Re: Why I rejected Biafra of only S’East Igbo states – Nnamdi Kanu by Ojiofor: 11:18am On Jun 19, 2021
Monogamy:

Let me ask,if you were given a chance to pick just one?

Between your people and the land, who would you choose?

On what condition will you give me such a chance to pick one?
What is your business with what going on in our land as we not even neigbours ?
Re: Why I rejected Biafra of only S’East Igbo states – Nnamdi Kanu by Monogamy: 11:25am On Jun 19, 2021
Ojiofor:

On what condition will you give me such a chance to pick one?
What is your business with what going on in our land as we not even neigbours ?

Wait, what's even the % of Igbos in those areas?

Pick one, which one is more valuable to the Igbos entirely.. The lands or The People?
Re: Why I rejected Biafra of only S’East Igbo states – Nnamdi Kanu by addictiv(m): 11:35am On Jun 19, 2021
Sincerely he would have taken the offer... Get the 5 states first. Any other tribe that wants to join will indicate interest on their own. Most igbos prefer a country with just 5 states only ... Landlocked or not, they don't really care. Taking the offer would have saved a lot of lives that have been lost
Re: Why I rejected Biafra of only S’East Igbo states – Nnamdi Kanu by Naajjii: 11:39am On Jun 19, 2021
NeverBrokeAgainG:

You are an Urchin.
We will only have to Clap our hand and squeeze you and your kind when that time comes.

Show yourself on that day and loose your head.
OK we are waiting for the day your ESN terrorist will try to annex minorities to your Biafra.
A word is enough for the wise goes the popular saying.
Re: Why I rejected Biafra of only S’East Igbo states – Nnamdi Kanu by SweetiliciousD: 11:47am On Jun 19, 2021
Simplyleo:
Who ask you?

And who even gave you biafla of 5 states?

Imagine a butterfly seeing itself as bird.

So you were offered biafla of 5 states and you rejected because the struggle for biafla is all about you and what you want.

And this clown has people drinking his urine. undecided

Taaaaaaa

Standing up for what you believe in is more honorable than being a mole over crumbs!
Re: Why I rejected Biafra of only S’East Igbo states – Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 19, 2021
Naajjii:

OK we are waiting for the day your ESN terrorist will try to annex minorities to your Biafra.
A word is enough for the wise goes the popular saying.
You think I have time for urchins like you
Re: Why I rejected Biafra of only S’East Igbo states – Nnamdi Kanu by Spy360(m): 11:52am On Jun 19, 2021
Fools shouting leave Niger Delta alone are not even from there. They are fulani
Re: Why I rejected Biafra of only S’East Igbo states – Nnamdi Kanu by Ojiofor: 11:52am On Jun 19, 2021
Monogamy:

Wait, what's even the % of Igbos in those areas?

Pick one, which one is more valuable to the Igbos entirely.. The lands or The People?

Name the area in queston.
Re: Why I rejected Biafra of only S’East Igbo states – Nnamdi Kanu by Naajjii: 12:12pm On Jun 19, 2021
NeverBrokeAgainG:

You think I have time for urchins like you
OSU Caste go away!!
Re: Why I rejected Biafra of only S’East Igbo states – Nnamdi Kanu by gidgiddy: 1:09pm On Jun 19, 2021
Biafra is the land of those who want to be free of the control of the caliphate

Unfortunately, there will always be those who prefer slavery to freedom.
Re: Why I rejected Biafra of only S’East Igbo states – Nnamdi Kanu by AfonjaConehead: 1:11pm On Jun 19, 2021
Simplyleo:
Who ask you?

And who even gave you biafla of 5 states?

Imagine a butterfly seeing itself as bird.

So you were offered biafla of 5 states and you rejected because the struggle for biafla is all about you and what you want.

And this clown has people drinking his urine. undecided

Big ....@40. grin
Re: Why I rejected Biafra of only S’East Igbo states – Nnamdi Kanu by Ugonna62: 5:51pm On Jul 07, 2021
Rugaria:

Yoruba boy go and rest..
You too talk..
Open mouth paa paa paaaa..
Nobody is troubled by your rants..
The strenght of every yoruba man lies in his mouth.ignor their empty ranting.
Re: Why I rejected Biafra of only S’East Igbo states – Nnamdi Kanu by NGpatriot: 6:07pm On Jul 07, 2021
Kanu claimed that the white people were not supporting Biafra’s struggle for self determination because of their fear that an independent Biafra would become the technology hub of Africa, and ultimately bring civilisation to the black race.

He recalled his encounter with the late Justice P. K Nwokedi, a former aide to Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu who told him how Bulgaria declined from supporting Biafra during the civil war “because of their fear of our technological ingenuity.”

“Justice Nwokedi told me in London that when Ojukwu sent him to Bulgaria to seek her support during the war, after narrating the ordeals of our people to the Bulgarian Government officials, they sympathised with him but simply told him that the world cannot afford another Japan in Africa.”

lmao.

Coming from the same roadside kerosene, wheelbarrow and borehole people, the poorest region in Nigeria with the most incompetent do-nothing governors..

These clowns don't even try to make sense with their illiterate and ignorant chest-beating..

Comedians..

grin grin
Re: Why I rejected Biafra of only S’East Igbo states – Nnamdi Kanu by isokomarine: 10:11pm On Jul 07, 2021
Sammy07:

Guy, you go school so?

Mention any Itshekiri that refused to be identify with Yoruba people.

Do you even know that there is OPC (Oodua people congress) in itshekiri? grin

You you know that the oracle that select current king (who will ascend the throne very soon) was conducted at Ile Ife?
grin

Itshekiri are not ikweeres that rejected their brothers

Travel and read, don't argue unnecessarily.

istsekiri can not be add to yoruba nation

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

These Are The Fulani Herdsmen Killing People In Anambra. / Picture Of The Day From Nassarawa State / Rufai Oseni: BAT Should Apologise To Peter Obi And Shettima Called To Order! -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.